Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,082 members, 7,835,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Federal Government Should Grant Amnesty To Yahoo Boys - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Federal Government Should Grant Amnesty To Yahoo Boys (387 Views)

We Are Not Offering ₦1 Milliom To "Yahoo Yahoo" Informants — EFCC / FG Grants Amnesty To 2,600 Prisoners Over Coronavirus / Oyinbo Man To Yahoo Boy: "Your Juju Ain't Working On Me, Renew Your Soap" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Federal Government Should Grant Amnesty To Yahoo Boys by Wannabenz: 10:27pm On Feb 17, 2021
Hello everybody, today topic is very, very controversial and I'm sure some people will not even listen to this, and they will just already to begin condemning me, but I'm used to that anyway. Today's topic, I'm going to be talking on that, the Federal Government must declare Amnesty for yahoo boys. Now, why should I come to that conclusion, especially me that is always against yahoo boys, drug addicts, drug pushers and things like that why could I come to this conclusion.

There are several reasons, there are a lot of reasons that's going to make me to this conclusion. Right now, the way the Federal Government is fighting against Internet fraud scammers, yahoo boys, 419 is a losing battle. We don't have enough offices to fight against them, we don't have enough agencies, we don't have enough systems, we don't have a structure on ground. It's a losing battle, that's number.

Number two, I was told that almost our universities her now infected with this virus of yahoo boys, and 419 scammers. Now, they are scamming lovers, scamming people of their money and that in some universities, you could have up to 40% of students that are engage in this fraudulent practice. So, this is fraud and it is what is giving Nigeria bad names. It's called Nigeria scams, everybody all over the world knows that things like this are coming all over from Nigeria.

So, what will declaring amnesty got to do for us? How will it help resolving it? First of all, I want to explain to you that, declaring amnesty is an action that is supposed to be taken just for a limited or selected period of time. So, let's say the Federal Government comes out and says, in the next two or three months, everybody that is involve with yahoo or 419 or any kind of internet scams must come and registered themselves, and then if you come to register yourself you will be pardon from being punished by the law.

Secondly, you will be employed or you will be put in a Federal Government programme. Thirdly, basically we have done this before, you remember the Federal Government declared amnesty for South-south militants. Those people are even more dangerous than yahoo boys, but they were amnestied as declared for them. And then they were sent to oversea to study. They were given scholarships. So, why don't we do the same thing for this army of boys, that are so desperate, that they are involve in this yahoo scams.

Of course, we might not be able to give them scholarship, but why I think we should declare amnesty for them is because, they already have skills. If they are scamming and Americans are falling for it, then they already have skills or thinking skills or they have some skills. So, these skills could be harness. Instead of us to give them scholarship to get those skills, we can create jobs for them. We can make use and take advantage of their skills, and create our own Silicon Valley.

Only they must be offer mentorship and monitoring. So, if we are going to be given mentorship, monitor their activities, and legally employed and get paid for the job. We could give them direction, we could tell them how they could creatively use the same internet, that they are using to scam people. They could now creatively use it in such a way that will benefit humanity. So, that's how I'm looking at it, because Federal Government are declaring amnesty for Boko Haram fighters.

If Boko Haram are being amnestied, if they are being freed and given education and orientation. I think we should also have a big national orientation for all these students. I think there should be a big orientation program in every universities in Nigeria. That people might be registered officially. Another advantages is that we are going to have their database. We are going to have their biometric. So, if anyone of them default or goes back to the crime again, their information is going to be with us and be control orderly. 

So, if we could declared Boko Haram fighters, people that are the most deadly insurgence that we have in Nigeria, and you give them amnesty and even spent money to rehabilitate them. If you give money to Niger Delta militants. Why not all our boys and students that are just looking for a way to survive, but who are already skillful in some way or the other in the internet programs. We even need to spend less money. We just need to give them reorientation. That is what they need.

What are my biggest motives for doing this. Number one, the internet world and information world is going to rule the world. Right now, if Africa is behind in the internet, revolution, IT Technology stuffs, but this yahoo boys, we could bring about a gig revolution, an information revolution, IT revolution to Africa, and turn it into a big industry that will bring in much more money than our GDP is bringing right now.

Culled From Sunday Adelaja

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Should Grant Amnesty To Yahoo Boys by RedPanthar: 10:37pm On Feb 17, 2021
grin
Re: Federal Government Should Grant Amnesty To Yahoo Boys by Kasco(m): 10:37pm On Feb 17, 2021
Ok
Re: Federal Government Should Grant Amnesty To Yahoo Boys by Dreyton36: 10:59pm On Feb 17, 2021
You and the person wey u copy this from no get sense

How you go expect person wey they cashout more than $100k weekly at the least , make the same person go they work for Nigeria where them go they pay am maximum of 200k which is not even possible

Government wey worse pass Yahoo boys naim u dey write all these long queen premier for make them read ?

Government wey go tell you say them spend about 10billion naira take pray against Boko Haram
Spend about 300million take clear grass
and if you complain against them , na secret assassin go knock ur door next

Make Nigerian politicians first work on themselves
The only thing una suppose they plan na how to they enter any nearest politician house wey they una environment make una light am make he go overboard one by one

Once una don successfully wipe out the whole corrupt politicians then y'all can talk of how to reduce Yahoo
Because it's even most of those government's accounts Yahoo boys use to pick money in large scale without traces
Most of these government officials are pickers in disguise

See Dino melaye fleets of rides and tell me say wahala no naked follow u undecided
If not for Yahoo, boys for don dey beg sef for street , the problem be say Dem too dey cast that's why , all these iTunes card boys naim dey cast pass

No be aboki jet out of country to avoid 10yrs imprisonment?
Poor man pikin fit jet out ?
Na where the aboki boy see money jet out , no be him papa money from politics?
If only you know how much e cost to jet out only you inside a whole jet , if you know the cost I swear life go tire you

When you for they give link on how to capture buhari you they here they talk like those people wey they drink Legend beer

Lights up my kpoli in peace

Lights up my kpoli in peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Federal Government Should Grant Amnesty To Yahoo Boys by Nobody: 1:09am On Feb 18, 2021
Go
Re: Federal Government Should Grant Amnesty To Yahoo Boys by Nobody: 4:29am On Feb 18, 2021
It looks like you are just starting how to write
Please choose another Niche abeg

Though you've points but FG can't take care of those boys. In fact if FG pocket is even leaked those guys don't mind to scam Nigeria to zero.

How FG want to give the like of Slawormiir here and those boys that normally 100k can't even cater for their long throat needs in a day

Most of our highly young influencers in our environment made their money through scams

Those Ogas in Nigeria big offices oppress their workers. So where do they want to start from?

Those guys are even into rituals if Yahoo Yahoo business just refuses to bring in money for one month. They do ritual instead for them not to live to their normal standards. Now you are talking of Amnesty..

(1) (Reply)

Drug Baron Arrested Again After 10 Years Of Escape, 46.8kg Illicit Drugs Seized / Tension In Orlu Community As Military Take Over / Student Fights Lecturer & Tears His Shirt For Not Allowing Her To Write An Exam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.