Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,075 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Until The Yorubas And Igbos Become Brothers... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Until The Yorubas And Igbos Become Brothers... (1738 Views)

What Will Nigeria Lose When Igbos Become Independent Country? / Kano Youths Give 2 Day Ultimatum For Yorubas and Ibos To Leave Kano / What The Igbos Can Learn From The Yorubas - By Joe Igbokwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Until The Yorubas And Igbos Become Brothers... by GodWrites: 12:40am On Feb 18, 2021
Until Yoruba and Igbo come together as ONE, we're going nowhere in this country. The real enemies are out there, ruling, creating division, killing us, and we're busy dragging each other down.

The only reason another northerner or Fulani will emerge President come 2023, is because Yorubas and Igbos are still fighting themselves.

For my name sake, the seats are filled with these northerners who don't even know how to spell their name. From the top position, to the last, 90% accounts for northerners.

And the Igbos and Yorubas are still debating which tribe is more intelligent - misplaced priorities.

Take your time and read through the presidential address of President Joe Biden, and you'll see someone who's not just passionate about America, but it's ready to ensure all sectors are working and in order.

To create unity amid adversity, he has appointed both black, yellow, gay, lesbian, into positions of power.

But here, a president can set up a federal body without appointing one Igbo man. How do you expect the country to stay united with such actions? How will such a country move?

The future we dream of can only be achieved when Yorubas and Igbos occupy vital positions of power. When they finally come together as one brothers, not as enemies.

Cause these two tribes have been proven to be the best in the world - our accomplishment both home and abroad is monumental.

What has the northerners achieved if not to constitute nuisance on our roads?

We have the resources, the mental capability, and the population to compete with countries like the US.

Look at Dubai!!!

Dubai compared to us should be like comparing a rat to a lion.

But see how low a lion has fallen!!!

What we need at this moment is a leader who can unity these two tribes. Only then can we take back this country from enemies of Nigeria.

Nigeria is not the cause of your suffering, those in positions are. People will still attack me, but we move!!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Until The Yorubas And Igbos Become Brothers... by Resurrection212: 12:46am On Feb 18, 2021
They will not listen to you. My people always causing problem I notice that Anambra people are the one causing this problem for igbo .

Here in Enugu we are gentle to the core

3 Likes

Re: Until The Yorubas And Igbos Become Brothers... by junketer(m): 12:47am On Feb 18, 2021
Hmmmmm. We are brothers with the yorubas. Na yoruba moslems be our main problem for south.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Until The Yorubas And Igbos Become Brothers... by Ideadoctor(m): 1:00am On Feb 18, 2021
GodWrites:
Until Yoruba and Igbo come together as ONE, we're going nowhere in this country. The real enemies are out there, ruling, creating division, killing us, and we're busy dragging each other down.

The only reason another northerner or Fulani will emerge President come 2023, is because Yorubas and Igbos are still fighting themselves.

For my name sake, the seats are filled with these northerners who don't even know how to spell their name. From the top position, to the last, 90% accounts for northerners.

And the Igbos and Yorubas are still debating which tribe is more intelligent - misplaced priorities.

Take your time and read through the presidential address of President Joe Biden, and you'll see someone who's not just passionate about America, but it's ready to ensure all sectors are working and in order.

To create unity amid adversity, he has appointed both black, yellow, gay, lesbian, into positions of power.

But here, a president can set up a federal body without appointing one Igbo man. How do you expect the country to stay united with such actions? How will such a country move?

The future we dream of can only be achieved when Yorubas and Igbos occupy vital positions of power. When they finally come together as one brothers, not as enemies.

Cause these two tribes have been proven to be the best in the world - our accomplishment both home and abroad is monumental.

We have the resources, the mental capability, and the population to compete with countries like the US.

Look at Dubai!!!

What we need at this moment is a leader who can unity these two tribes. Only then can we take back this country from enemies of Nigeria.

Nigeria is not the cause of your suffering, those in positions are. People will still attack me, but we move!!!
God bless you man, from the bottom of my heart I say,God bless you,you have spoken well.

2 Likes

Re: Until The Yorubas And Igbos Become Brothers... by compton11(m): 1:31am On Feb 18, 2021
igbo are our enemies just like Fulani

1 Like

Re: Until The Yorubas And Igbos Become Brothers... by pazienza(m): 1:34am On Feb 18, 2021
There is and will not be any brotherhood between Ndiigbo and Yorubas. Not in this planet. Events of 1966-70 sealed the rules of Igbo engagement with Yoruba and indeed all parts of Nigeria.

Yorubas are not even neighbours to Ndiigbo, the Edo are natural buffer between us and Yorubas.

It is our utmost belief that both Yorubas and Ndiigbo are more than capable of handling our individual problems in Nigeria,independent of each other.

Perhaps when Biafra becomes an independent nation, and Yorubas hopefully agree to give up Kwara and Kogi to Arewa and form Odua republic in SW.
Maybe then, Ndiigbo can liaise with Yorubas in areas of mutual interest.

Other than that, any Igbo speaking of any form of alliance between us and Yorubas needs a brain surgery.

Make all man carry him own cross abeg.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Until The Yorubas And Igbos Become Brothers... by SoBright101: 1:35am On Feb 18, 2021
You nailed it
Impostors has arrived already

3 Likes

Re: Until The Yorubas And Igbos Become Brothers... by IJOBA11: 1:36am On Feb 18, 2021
ONE PARTICULAR MOD WILL SOON HIDE THIS THREAD

1 Like

Re: Until The Yorubas And Igbos Become Brothers... by MrColdsweat: 1:38am On Feb 18, 2021
I was born in yorubaland and I so much admire them and their culture. I love how super hardworking yoruba women are. From my experience, a typical Yoruba woman will rather carry her child on her back and trek several miles, hawking bread or fish, than engage in prostitution. I had zero problems cohabiting with the yorubas. Infact, I have several relatives working in the Lagos state civil service. They don't owe or delay salaries and promotion is swift. They are amazingly accommodating.

My only problem with them is their blind trust in their leaders.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Until The Yorubas And Igbos Become Brothers... by IJOBA11: 1:39am On Feb 18, 2021
Resurrection212:
They will not listen to you. My people always causing problem I notice that Anambra people are the one causing this problem for igbo .

MALAM DON ARRIVE WITH HIS TAQIYYA grin

9 Likes

Re: Until The Yorubas And Igbos Become Brothers... by IJOBA11: 1:40am On Feb 18, 2021
compton11:
igbo are our enemies just like Fulani
MUST YOU DENY YOUR FULANI TRIBE MAIGIDA grin

4 Likes

Re: Until The Yorubas And Igbos Become Brothers... by IJOBA11: 1:44am On Feb 18, 2021
pazienza:
There is and will not be any brotherhood between Ndiigbo and Yorubas. Not in this planet. Events of 1966-70 sealed the rules of Igbo engagement with Yoruba and indeed all parts of Nigeria.

Yorubas are not even neighbours to Ndiigbo, the Edo are natural buffer between us and Yorubas.

It is our utmost belief that both Yorubas and Ndiigbo are more than capable of handling our individual problems in Nigeria,independent of each other.

Perhaps when Biafra becomes an independent nation, and Yorubas hopefully agree to give up Kwara and Kogi to Arewa and form Odua republic in SW.

Other than that, any Igbo speaking of any form of alliance between us and Yorubas needs a brain surgery.

TRULY IGBO NA EGBU ONWE HA. AHA IKPORO NKITA GI NA-EZI KA O GA AZA embarassed

UCHU

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Until The Yorubas And Igbos Become Brothers... by Tranquillity360: 2:08am On Feb 18, 2021
We don't have anything in common with yobas,not food,way of dressing,we don't think the same way.

No matter what happened or what fulanis committed,yobas will love them and hate Igbos.some may pretend but dip down they want your downfall.

I will rather unity with cobra than unity with yobas.

People that are been taught from birth to hate Igbos.

Umu ekwensu.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Until The Yorubas And Igbos Become Brothers... by GodWrites: 2:15am On Feb 18, 2021
Tranquillity360:
We don't have anything in common with yobas,not food,way of dressing,we don't think the same way.

No matter what happened or what fulanis committed,yobas will love them and hate Igbos.some may pretend but dip down they want your downfall.

Umu ekwensu.

America is one of the most diverse nations in the world.

They don't speak alike, dress alike, of have same beliefs and culture.

Yet, they try to coexist as one United Americans.

Yet, you can't even love the next tribe because of cultural differences?

Tomorrow you'll join in the campaign against racism, yet you have so much hate toward your fellow country man because he's from another tribe.

Due to lack of education and ASUU strike, you folks have lack the ability to reason.

The northerners are really wise!!!

3 Likes

Re: Until The Yorubas And Igbos Become Brothers... by Aonkuuse(m): 2:22am On Feb 18, 2021
But the Dubai u are comparing the Nigeria with has northern ideology, they are muslims and u fully know all muslims has the same mindset.

Bro I thought you wanted to prove a point but ended up spewing tribal incitement, this not all about tribe. And trust me tribalism/ethnicity and religion is our main problem in Nigeria and your thinking goes in line with that.

You people all applaud Yar-Adua, a northerner who tried to fix this country if not for death but fails to see that Obasanjo and Jonathan came without making any meaningful impact.

Now just because of Buhari's failure you suddenly feels the north is the problem of Nigeria.

Though am from Benue, middle-belt but I feel that religion and tribalism is the major problem of this country, and before people like you and the extremists who killed for religion and beliefs(i.e fulani herdsmen, Boko Haram) are flushed out of this country, Nigeria is headed for doom

1 Like

Re: Until The Yorubas And Igbos Become Brothers... by pazienza(m): 2:37am On Feb 18, 2021
Tranquillity360:

Umu ekwensu.

The Yorubas are not alone in their Igbophobia. Its the whole damn country. From North-North, to West-West, to South-South.
There is no difference between all of them. Nothing unite all of them together than shared Igbophobic sentiments. It's innate in all of them.

Ndiigbo are not interested in any useless alliance with any Nigerian group. Let all man deal with their own demons independently.

When we get our Biafra, with a well defined national boundary put between us and these people, such that they can never harm us again without being made to pay back in equal terms, we can associate with them on issues of mutual interest.

But as far as Nigeria is concerned. All man must carry their own cross.

13 Likes

Re: Until The Yorubas And Igbos Become Brothers... by HacheNoire: 2:38am On Feb 18, 2021
That will be after israelites and Palestinians become friends
Re: Until The Yorubas And Igbos Become Brothers... by Tranquillity360: 2:43am On Feb 18, 2021
pazienza:

The Yorubas are not alone in their Igbophobia. Its the whole damn country. From North-North, to West-West, to South-South.
There is no difference between all of them. Nothing unite all of them together than shared Igbophobic sentiments. It's innate in all of them.

Ndiigbo are not interested in any useless alliance with any Nigerian group. Let all man deal with their own demons independently.

When we get our Biafra, with a well defined national boundary put between us and these people, such that they can never harm us again without being made to pay back in equal terms, we can associate with them on issues of mutual interest.

But as far as Nigeria is concerned. All man must carry their own cross.
Very simple.

Make everyone carry his own cross.
Re: Until The Yorubas And Igbos Become Brothers... by Tranquillity360: 3:05am On Feb 18, 2021
GodWrites:

America is one of the most diverse nations in the world.

They don't speak alike, dress alike, of have same beliefs and culture.

Yet, they try to coexist as one United Americans.

Yet, you can't even love the next tribe because of cultural differences?

Tomorrow you'll join in the campaign against racism, yet you have so much hate toward your fellow country man because he's from another tribe.

Due to lack of education and ASUU strike, you folks have lack the ability to reason.

The northerners are really wise!!!
See we don't want any unity with your tribe.

See what happened in the Endsars protest,People like i warned about Igbos joining in that protest because i know you guys.

Look anytime and any day i will choose a racist over a black man that starved 3 million kids of a fellow Black.
Re: Until The Yorubas And Igbos Become Brothers... by Tomilola360: 4:35am On Feb 18, 2021
GOD FORBID
Re: Until The Yorubas And Igbos Become Brothers... by butterfly777(m): 4:44am On Feb 18, 2021
True talk

That is why the northern conspirators are hiring agents to pretend to be Igbo/Yoruba on a faceless nairaland, pretending to be attacking each other to create enemity between the two tribes.

Yoruba and Igbo are friends.

Nairaland fake Yorubas and Ibos can not divide us.
Re: Until The Yorubas And Igbos Become Brothers... by Odua1stson: 5:25am On Feb 18, 2021
Human with animal, god forbids bad thing
Nyamiris should go play with their mate, yoruba can never unite with descendants of ape

3 Likes

Re: Until The Yorubas And Igbos Become Brothers... by middlebelter(m): 5:31am On Feb 18, 2021
[quote author=Odua1stson post=99177443]Human with animal, god forbids bad thing
Nyamiris should go play with their mate, yoruba can never unite with descendants of ape [/q

This is the most uncivilized comment I have read on this platform in recent time. If a white man call us Apes, we all know how angry we get , now imagine a white man reading your odious comment, then rushing to quote you that we even call ourselves apes?

My friend I think you you humbly withdraw that your comment. All tribes without exception have their sort comings.

1 Like

Re: Until The Yorubas And Igbos Become Brothers... by Nobody: 5:37am On Feb 18, 2021
GodWrites:

Look at Dubai!!!

Only equity and fairness can bring both tribe together

Is it fair for yorubas to be guning for presidency instead of backing an igbo man ...is it fair ?

That's the root of the division
Re: Until The Yorubas And Igbos Become Brothers... by Masterclass32: 6:03am On Feb 18, 2021
Of course, we need unity. We must speak with one voice in demanding the dissolution of Nigeria, or at least, the restructuring of the country based on regions.

After that, each region is perfectly okay managing themselves.
Re: Until The Yorubas And Igbos Become Brothers... by Monogamy: 6:05am On Feb 18, 2021
Unity beggar them
Re: Until The Yorubas And Igbos Become Brothers... by Monogamy: 6:07am On Feb 18, 2021
pazienza:

You guys can't even hide your intentions which you people have been displaying for years.

That's why SE/ SW unity can never work, never cos we are totally different in reasoning about issues

4 Likes

Re: Until The Yorubas And Igbos Become Brothers... by pointblank247(m): 6:19am On Feb 18, 2021
Resurrection212:

Blame game again, na wa for you ooo.
Re: Until The Yorubas And Igbos Become Brothers... by ariesbull: 6:36am On Feb 18, 2021
Monogamy:

You guys can't even hide your intentions which you people have been displaying for years.

That's why SE/ SW unity can never work, never cos we are totally different in reasoning about issues

SE AND SW unity can't work and will never work... We tried it but SW sold out

The best thing stay on your lanes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Until The Yorubas And Igbos Become Brothers... by Difrent: 6:51am On Feb 18, 2021
GodWrites:

Look at Dubai!!!

Didn't read

No need , I already know my reply

NO WAY WILL IBOS AND YORUBAS BE ONE , NEVER
at least that's what they want too

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I will kill obi of onitcha and Uche mefor - IPOB member VIDEO / Just For Fun: How Would The SW Vote If These Two Ran Under PDP. / Insecurity: Be Courageous Enough To Admit You’re Overwhelmed, NAS Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.