Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,076 members, 7,825,399 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Kidnapped Niger Students: Settle Your Mercenaries – PDP To Buhari, APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kidnapped Niger Students: Settle Your Mercenaries – PDP To Buhari, APC (16424 Views)

Northern Governors Condemn Gulak's Murder, Kidnap Of Niger Students / Kagara: Sheik Gumi Meets Kidnappers Of Niger Students And Teachers (Photos) / Kidnapped Niger Students: Settle Your Mercenaries – PDP To Buhari, APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnapped Niger Students: Settle Your Mercenaries – PDP To Buhari, APC by globalresource: 9:37am On Feb 18, 2021
Resurrection212:
Pdp should shut up they shouldn't think they can use this opportunity to get to power again. Buhari is a failure that must face law after his tenure expired.

Forget. That doesn't mean they should keep quiet

And beside if pdp won't enter, then apc will continue
Re: Kidnapped Niger Students: Settle Your Mercenaries – PDP To Buhari, APC by Mummyfour(f): 9:38am On Feb 18, 2021
obembet:

Some fools can still defend Nigeria politicians at this level. Na wa o
that is because they are exactly what you call them" F O O L S".
Do fools think?
Re: Kidnapped Niger Students: Settle Your Mercenaries – PDP To Buhari, APC by Charly68: 9:40am On Feb 18, 2021
Jusf like Goodluck used to settle Asari and co in their days.. and thr shenanigan continues
Re: Kidnapped Niger Students: Settle Your Mercenaries – PDP To Buhari, APC by slowice(m): 9:43am On Feb 18, 2021
Good advice
Re: Kidnapped Niger Students: Settle Your Mercenaries – PDP To Buhari, APC by michoim(m): 9:44am On Feb 18, 2021
PDP, a party woefully devoid of wisdom
Re: Kidnapped Niger Students: Settle Your Mercenaries – PDP To Buhari, APC by Brushstrokes20: 9:50am On Feb 18, 2021
Spot on!
Re: Kidnapped Niger Students: Settle Your Mercenaries – PDP To Buhari, APC by jacoik(m): 9:51am On Feb 18, 2021
Resurrection212:
Pdp should shut up they shouldn't think they can use this opportunity to get to power again. Buhari is a failure that must face law after his tenure expired.
so what's your point now
Re: Kidnapped Niger Students: Settle Your Mercenaries – PDP To Buhari, APC by Maxchu: 10:00am On Feb 18, 2021
Well During the Time of Jonathan more than this were said against His Government ,The insecurities is yet to be resolved .Human Lives are very Important . Government save Nigerian Lives
Re: Kidnapped Niger Students: Settle Your Mercenaries – PDP To Buhari, APC by Nobody: 10:01am On Feb 18, 2021
PrinceMajestic:
nobody kills fulani. the killers are fulani, I've been in the north,I know north very well. fulanis live in bushes in an open isolated forest area in all the villages. they're terrorists like yourself. why will govt want to forcefully give people's ancestral lands to fulani terrorists through a failed cattle colony and ruga projects as a solution to herdsmen terrorists terrorising innocent Nigerians. better accept the fate that befalls you after 2023 and I advice you to stay away from southern Nigeria. truthfully the most peaceful and most truthful human being I ever met in my life is a fulani boy Ibrahim Abubakar so I know there are good fulanis but the fact is that all fulani are terrorists or are happy that fulani terrorists are killing people and trying to grab lands. but its already a failed project, fulani people are terrorists

Abubakar Ibrahim too is terrorist according your back and forth logic of reasoning

You call me terrorist and Allah will do me justice

Fulani are in forests,how can they implement things in educated south through villa?

How do you meet Ibrahim without being killed?

How educated Obasanjo befriended illiterate bush kid Shehu 'yar Adua plus Murtala?

Generalization, I am sorry, is the sign of madness

In your logic, we should all be killed or jailed?

what a jungle justice?

Fulani in forests, regard we ones in city as betrayers...so they kill us too

But why?

Government give them no education, nor this nor that

Instead of persuading them with kiss and hug,we wanna reset their brains with gun,that they mastered well than how to eat food

we owe them kiss and hug,it is our duty to show them right and wrong

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Niger Students: Settle Your Mercenaries – PDP To Buhari, APC by frog12: 10:37am On Feb 18, 2021
BASKET MOUTH don open ooo!
Re: Kidnapped Niger Students: Settle Your Mercenaries – PDP To Buhari, APC by IgboWarlord(m): 10:37am On Feb 18, 2021
PDP having a field day grin grin...Yes!!Get at them,get at them boys!! grin grin
Re: Kidnapped Niger Students: Settle Your Mercenaries – PDP To Buhari, APC by PrinceMajestic: 10:48am On Feb 18, 2021
Khaleepha5681:

Abubakar Ibrahim too is terrorist according your back and forth logic of reasoning

You call me terrorist and Allah will do me justice

Fulani are in forests,how can they implement things in educated south through villa?

How do you meet Ibrahim without being killed?

How educated Obasanjo befriended illiterate bush kid Shehu 'yar Adua plus Murtala?

Generalization, I am sorry, is the sign of madness

In your logic, we should all be killed or jailed?

what a jungle justice?

Fulani in forests, regard we ones in city as betrayers...so they kill us too

But why?

Government give them no education, nor this nor that

Instead of persuading them with kiss and hug,we wanna reset their brains with gun,that they mastered well than how to eat food

we owe them kiss and hug,it is our duty to show them right and wrong
you guys should stop terrorising innocent people. You're either a terrorist or you are a person who approve beheading of a free man who drew cartoon of SAW in the sick reasoning that it is blasphemy. A religious law that contradicts 21st century human rights laws. So I'm grossly correct to accuse you of terrorism on the basis of your ethnicity and religion. Nobody cares about why your Bush fulani are still wild but they should be tamed with the most severe violence when they perpetrate evil crimes like any other people. You have almajiri system where naive little kids wake up early in the morning and recite Quran then carry on the day with begging, stealing and waiting behind for people left over in any mai Shai or food joint, I bought 200 kuose and shout "almajiri" and I have over 300 almajiris battling to form a line in my front just to get one each for themselves, I'm in motor park heading to some where but almajiris are all over the place including old women begging for alms then at night bandits use almajiris as shield and conspirators to carry out attacks while recruiting almajiris into bandits and boko haram. What kind of sick life do you guys live?
Re: Kidnapped Niger Students: Settle Your Mercenaries – PDP To Buhari, APC by Tochi3(m): 10:54am On Feb 18, 2021
Resurrection212:
Zombie STFU
Re: Kidnapped Niger Students: Settle Your Mercenaries – PDP To Buhari, APC by Nobody: 12:29pm On Feb 18, 2021
Resurrection212:

Are u normal @ all?
Re: Kidnapped Niger Students: Settle Your Mercenaries – PDP To Buhari, APC by ComeToJesus: 12:36pm On Feb 18, 2021
By electing Bubu, Nigerians fell into an abyss. A man who is irredeemably outdated and condemned to mediocrity.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Niger Students: Settle Your Mercenaries – PDP To Buhari, APC by fashrola(m): 1:01pm On Feb 18, 2021
AjalaJ:
The kettle calling the pot black.

It's true sha.... But APC na Matte Black
Re: Kidnapped Niger Students: Settle Your Mercenaries – PDP To Buhari, APC by kabillionaire(m): 4:35pm On Feb 18, 2021
From Kankara to kagara.... business is booming.
Re: Kidnapped Niger Students: Settle Your Mercenaries – PDP To Buhari, APC by berrystunn(m): 11:58pm On Feb 18, 2021
olisefom:

APC and PDP na same abeg.

Are you afraid to call APC alone without adding PDP that has no hand or policy in this government. ?

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Niger Students: Settle Your Mercenaries – PDP To Buhari, APC by Coolgent(m): 12:08am On Feb 19, 2021
MikeBetty:
keep quiet. Same way apc accused pdp and jonathan of training snippers abroad
PDP is very correct on this allegation cos in my state APC hired hundreds of people from Niger Republic to serve as their area boys
Re: Kidnapped Niger Students: Settle Your Mercenaries – PDP To Buhari, APC by olisefom: 6:38am On Feb 19, 2021
berrystunn:

Are you afraid to call APC alone without adding PDP that has no hand or policy in this government. ?

The problem of this country didn't start today.

In a country where politicians exchange parties like oloriburuku, you are there looking for who to exonerate.

True leadership is what has been lacking in Nigeria.
Re: Kidnapped Niger Students: Settle Your Mercenaries – PDP To Buhari, APC by berrystunn(m): 7:06am On Feb 19, 2021
olisefom:

The problem of this country didn't start today.

In a country where politicians exchange parties like oloriburuku, you are there looking for who to exonerate.

True leadership is what has been lacking in Nigeria.

Who is in charge now?
Re: Kidnapped Niger Students: Settle Your Mercenaries – PDP To Buhari, APC by olisefom: 7:55am On Feb 19, 2021
berrystunn:

Who is in charge now?

The leaders are irresponsible. Let us hold them. This APC/PDP game is not what Nigerian youths need. Merci
Re: Kidnapped Niger Students: Settle Your Mercenaries – PDP To Buhari, APC by berrystunn(m): 5:07pm On Feb 20, 2021
olisefom:

The leaders are irresponsible. Let us hold them. This APC/PDP game is not what Nigerian youths need. Merci

Who did you vote for ? Last election
Re: Kidnapped Niger Students: Settle Your Mercenaries – PDP To Buhari, APC by olisefom: 5:37pm On Feb 20, 2021
berrystunn:

Who did you vote for ? Last election

At the federal level, I knew we had two bad options...I didn't vote for any.

As for lagos state, I preferred the candidacy of Akinwunmi Ambode, but when he lost the primaries, I knew it was finished. I dont follow parties (not with these set of leaders).
Re: Kidnapped Niger Students: Settle Your Mercenaries – PDP To Buhari, APC by berrystunn(m): 10:24pm On Feb 20, 2021
olisefom:

At the federal level, I knew we had two bad options...I didn't vote for any.

As for lagos state, I preferred the candidacy of Akinwunmi Ambode, but when he lost the primaries, I knew it was finished. I dont follow parties (not with these set of leaders).

Ok good
What is the way forward.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2017 Expenditure Obligation Ranking For The 36 States In Nigeria (Pictured) / Buhari In A Group Photo With African Leaders At The AU Meeting In Ethiopia / Supreme Court Reserves Judgment In Suit Challenging Executive Order 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.