Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,449 members, 7,819,659 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Kidnapped Niger Students: Settle Your Mercenaries – PDP To Buhari, APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kidnapped Niger Students: Settle Your Mercenaries – PDP To Buhari, APC (16414 Views)

Northern Governors Condemn Gulak's Murder, Kidnap Of Niger Students / Kagara: Sheik Gumi Meets Kidnappers Of Niger Students And Teachers (Photos) / Kidnapped Niger Students: Settle Your Mercenaries – PDP To Buhari, APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnapped Niger Students: Settle Your Mercenaries – PDP To Buhari, APC by Furckthemods: 9:04am On Feb 18, 2021
[s]Resurrection212:
Pdp should shut up they shouldn't think they can use this opportunity to get to power again. Buhari is a failure that must face law after his tenure expired.[/s]

Shut up, listen to the message and not d messenger.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kidnapped Niger Students: Settle Your Mercenaries – PDP To Buhari, APC by Emekus999(m): 9:04am On Feb 18, 2021
Very good,buhari should act fast or resign..all these are bringing shame to his name..anybody that contest for a position for more than once has a bad idea

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Niger Students: Settle Your Mercenaries – PDP To Buhari, APC by berrystunn(m): 9:05am On Feb 18, 2021
Resurrection212:
Pdp should shut up they shouldn't think they can use this opportunity to get to power again. Buhari is a failure that must face law after his tenure expired.

Usu

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Niger Students: Settle Your Mercenaries – PDP To Buhari, APC by Lastmankc(m): 9:05am On Feb 18, 2021
Resurrection212:
Pdp should shut up they shouldn't think they can use this opportunity to get to power again. Buhari is a failure that must face law after his tenure expired.
Shut up too,APC is worst than PDP

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Niger Students: Settle Your Mercenaries – PDP To Buhari, APC by berrystunn(m): 9:06am On Feb 18, 2021
olisefom:
One day, one trouble!

Nigeria matter don tire devil sef.

Not Nigeria, ApC matter
Re: Kidnapped Niger Students: Settle Your Mercenaries – PDP To Buhari, APC by Nobody: 9:08am On Feb 18, 2021
MikeBetty:
keep quiet. Same way apc accused pdp and jonathan of training snippers abroad

God bless you

we need PDP at least for opposition

Wallahi I supported Buhari in 2015 thinking Jothan was the sponsor of Boko Haram

Every Northerner knows this

And ironically, now southerners think Buhari is.

Buhari and Jonathan weren't and aren't Boko Haram sponsors

I believe in what PDP says now
Re: Kidnapped Niger Students: Settle Your Mercenaries – PDP To Buhari, APC by legba1(m): 9:08am On Feb 18, 2021
It's a fact, indeed BUBU and his APC goons should settle their mercenaries and leave us be.. Herders, bandits and boko battering Nigeria from right, left and up yet the once deaf,incompetent failure in ASO Rock is hiding away not doing enough to curb the menance...
Re: Kidnapped Niger Students: Settle Your Mercenaries – PDP To Buhari, APC by Sirjamo: 9:09am On Feb 18, 2021
This is kind of statement you will hear in a village on a market day.

PDP is a miserable party powered by drunkards, always releasing statements from beer parlours and pepper soup joints.
Re: Kidnapped Niger Students: Settle Your Mercenaries – PDP To Buhari, APC by Nobody: 9:09am On Feb 18, 2021
Furckthemods:

Shut up, listen to the message and not d messenger. Ezi
Don't mind him bro
They wanna make Nigeria one party state
Re: Kidnapped Niger Students: Settle Your Mercenaries – PDP To Buhari, APC by Nobody: 9:10am On Feb 18, 2021
Dem go still kidnad/kill next week
Re: Kidnapped Niger Students: Settle Your Mercenaries – PDP To Buhari, APC by PrinceMajestic: 9:11am On Feb 18, 2021
Stop politicising errthing. I expect pdp to warn Nigerians that the attacks wont stop until 2023. I expect they warn Nigerians to brace up and attack the govt backed terrorists in their various hideouts in our bushes. I want to make it clear that fulani agenda to steal lands has failed and we will resist the govt sponsored attacks till 2023 but I advice let all FULANI TERRORISTS and their bastard sponsors also be prepared for the aftermath of after 2023 and beyond.
Re: Kidnapped Niger Students: Settle Your Mercenaries – PDP To Buhari, APC by Acidiously: 9:12am On Feb 18, 2021
Since they're bandits, he should contact them as usual. After all, sheikh gumi can mediate their meeting
Re: Kidnapped Niger Students: Settle Your Mercenaries – PDP To Buhari, APC by Nobody: 9:13am On Feb 18, 2021
legba1:
It's a fact, indeed BUBU and his APC goons should settle their mercenaries and leave us be.. Herders, bandits and boko battering Nigeria from right, left and up yet the once deaf,incompetent failure in ASO Rock is hiding away not doing enough to curb the menance...

God bless you

Insulting northerners is not solution

in fact we suffer much than South

Buhari is failure, we should direct our anger towards him

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Niger Students: Settle Your Mercenaries – PDP To Buhari, APC by sambrow(m): 9:13am On Feb 18, 2021
Resurrection212:
why should PDP shut up?
Re: Kidnapped Niger Students: Settle Your Mercenaries – PDP To Buhari, APC by Mrquote: 9:14am On Feb 18, 2021
Resurrection212:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kidnapped Niger Students: Settle Your Mercenaries – PDP To Buhari, APC by Zetty177x: 9:14am On Feb 18, 2021
Well said.. we have no further comments

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Niger Students: Settle Your Mercenaries – PDP To Buhari, APC by Nobody: 9:15am On Feb 18, 2021
PrinceMajestic:
Stop politicising errthing. I expect pdp to warn Nigerians that the attacks wont stop until 2023. I expect they warn Nigerians to brace up and attack the govt backed terrorists in their various hideouts in our bushes. I want to make it clear that fulani agenda to steal lands has failed and we will resist the govt sponsored attacks till 2023 but I advice let all FULANI TERRORISTS and their bastard sponsors also be prepared for the aftermath of after 2023 and beyond.

You unjust bro

Fulani this,Fulani that

we too are killed, in fact,much than any other tribe

Buhari is your leader,hold him responsible and let Fulani alone For God's sake
Re: Kidnapped Niger Students: Settle Your Mercenaries – PDP To Buhari, APC by sambrow(m): 9:15am On Feb 18, 2021
Sirjamo:
This is kind of statement you will hear in a village on a market day.

PDP is a miserable party powered by drunkards, always releasing statements from beer parlours and pepper soup joints.
sense is far from you
Re: Kidnapped Niger Students: Settle Your Mercenaries – PDP To Buhari, APC by Lomprico2: 9:16am On Feb 18, 2021
abi o!
Re: Kidnapped Niger Students: Settle Your Mercenaries – PDP To Buhari, APC by Nobody: 9:17am On Feb 18, 2021
Zetty177x:
Well said.. we have no further comments

Buhari ta 6ata mana suna Dan uwa...komai Fulani ko 'yan arewa

Wallahi Buhari bazai kare lafiya ba a rayuwarsa
Re: Kidnapped Niger Students: Settle Your Mercenaries – PDP To Buhari, APC by Resurrection212: 9:17am On Feb 18, 2021
Because they cause the problem.
sambrow:
why should PDP shut up?
Re: Kidnapped Niger Students: Settle Your Mercenaries – PDP To Buhari, APC by Nobody: 9:17am On Feb 18, 2021
sambrow:
sense is far from you
Don't mind dog
Re: Kidnapped Niger Students: Settle Your Mercenaries – PDP To Buhari, APC by Tvoice: 9:17am On Feb 18, 2021
Romanoff:
Me I am sha ashamed.

ashamed of what na ?
Re: Kidnapped Niger Students: Settle Your Mercenaries – PDP To Buhari, APC by Romanoff(f): 9:21am On Feb 18, 2021
Tvoice:

ashamed of what na ?

Even poultry looks better than that school.
Re: Kidnapped Niger Students: Settle Your Mercenaries – PDP To Buhari, APC by authority2006(m): 9:22am On Feb 18, 2021
PDP is jittery because of the APC sterling record in rescuing kidnapped students compared to their own failure to rescue Chibok girls.
Re: Kidnapped Niger Students: Settle Your Mercenaries – PDP To Buhari, APC by Tvoice: 9:22am On Feb 18, 2021
Romanoff:

Even poultry looks better than that school.

hahahahahahaha , lol , welcome to naija, where everything and anything is possible
Re: Kidnapped Niger Students: Settle Your Mercenaries – PDP To Buhari, APC by olisefom: 9:26am On Feb 18, 2021
berrystunn:

Not Nigeria, ApC matter

APC and PDP na same abeg.
Re: Kidnapped Niger Students: Settle Your Mercenaries – PDP To Buhari, APC by Klovertg(m): 9:27am On Feb 18, 2021
contact me for high quality cashew nut KOR of 45 to 55 07032683191 call/WhatsApp
Re: Kidnapped Niger Students: Settle Your Mercenaries – PDP To Buhari, APC by tolexy007(m): 9:28am On Feb 18, 2021
Franklyspeakin:
Lols, settle your mercenaries PDP dey worry shaaaa

grin my brother that headline really funny.

Settle your mercenaries grin
Re: Kidnapped Niger Students: Settle Your Mercenaries – PDP To Buhari, APC by shadeyinka(m): 9:28am On Feb 18, 2021
Re: Kidnapped Niger Students: Settle Your Mercenaries – PDP To Buhari, APC by PrinceMajestic: 9:34am On Feb 18, 2021
Khaleepha5681:

You unjust bro

Fulani this,Fulani that

we too are killed, in fact,much than any other tribe

Buhari is your leader,hold him responsible and let Fulani alone For God's sake
nobody kills fulani. the killers are fulani, I've been in the north,I know north very well. fulanis live in bushes in an open isolated forest area in all the villages. they're terrorists like yourself. why will govt want to forcefully give people's ancestral lands to fulani terrorists through a failed cattle colony and ruga projects as a solution to herdsmen terrorists terrorising innocent Nigerians. better accept the fate that befalls you after 2023 and I advice you to stay away from southern Nigeria. truthfully the most peaceful and most truthful human being I ever met in my life is a fulani boy Ibrahim Abubakar so I know there are good fulanis but the fact is that all fulani are terrorists or are happy that fulani terrorists are killing people and trying to grab lands. but its already a failed project, fulani people are terrorists

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

No Presidential Approval For Salary Increase For Political & Judicial Officials / Buhari Should Have Been Arrested If We Had A Country - Sowore / President Buhari Arrives Washington DC Ahead Of US-Africa Summit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.