Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

My Trip To Prague, Czech Republic - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Trip To Prague, Czech Republic (46512 Views)

My Trip To Calabar and Akwa Ibom From Lagos / My Trip To Kainji Lake National Park And Kainji Dam / Czech Republic Offers To Pay Nigerians, Others Money To Leave Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Trip To Prague, Czech Republic by Mstravelindiva: 2:37pm On Feb 18, 2021
GeneralPula:
People go travel all the way from naija all to cum dey show wine and foods... Wetin dem dey think self?

Are you able to work? If yes tell about it.
How much bills do you pay monthly on water/light/house?

Most Europe countries are useless but very good at taxing.

Friend, I’m from the United States (my husband is Nigerian). So yes I work full-time. Europe is a beautiful country and Prague is one destination that is less expensive then let’s say Paris for example (which I have I also visited).

My goal is to simply share my travel experience/journey with you, and not offend.

I’ve also visited your beautiful country back in 2017 (I stayed in Lagos at the Federal Palace). I will be sharing my experiences on my social media platforms and encouraging others (especially African Americans) to consider visiting Nigeria for their next vacation. I think Nigeria gets easily overlooked, but has a lot of potential and much to offer!

Take care and be well my friend!

5 Likes

Re: My Trip To Prague, Czech Republic by Mstravelindiva: 2:40pm On Feb 18, 2021
AjalaDtraveller:
I have visited some years ago. You didn't go to Charles Bridge and dancing house?

Yep, I went to both but my pictures came out poor. I have a video, but it’s too large for me to upload so unfortunately I’m unable to post it. Both were left me in awe!

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Prague, Czech Republic by Mstravelindiva: 2:53pm On Feb 18, 2021
Edusouls:
What are you doing in Prague? Didn’t see anything so wonderful about that place?

I was there visiting on vacation. It’s a beautiful country and culture.
Re: My Trip To Prague, Czech Republic by DonCandido(f): 2:55pm On Feb 18, 2021
Mstravelindiva:

Me, I paid for this trip.

Wonderously wonderful!

Just to go drink and take pictures?

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Prague, Czech Republic by Mstravelindiva: 3:00pm On Feb 18, 2021
DonCandido:

Wonderously wonderful!

Just to go drink and take pictures?

Yes, I was on vacation and visited many sites while I was there like Prague Castle, Charles Bridge, etc.
Re: My Trip To Prague, Czech Republic by Drone95(m): 3:01pm On Feb 18, 2021
Legalcriminal:
I still don’t know how to pronounce Czech lipsrsealed. Home to Angel Wicky and Connie Carter if you know this two you’re a real nigga
it's pronounced as check!
Re: My Trip To Prague, Czech Republic by Drone95(m): 3:02pm On Feb 18, 2021
Czech republic!!! Razor blade peeps!
Re: My Trip To Prague, Czech Republic by Mstravelindiva: 3:06pm On Feb 18, 2021
Stayed tuned for next post which will drop next week where I will be sharing my trip to Fiji.

Fiji is a visa free zone for Nigerian passport holders (which my husband has).

I’ll be sharing my vacation pictures, important travel tips if you’d like to visit and overall experience of what it’s like to travel to Fiji if you hold a Nigerian Passport.

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Prague, Czech Republic by Mstravelindiva: 3:15pm On Feb 18, 2021
chukxie:

No doubt a number of places in Africa are naturally alluring, aesthetic and all that. Aside from few cities in South Africa and in North Africa can you name one country or city in sub saharan Africa that is as beautiful as The Czech Republic in terms of architecture, preserved edifices, good road networks...? My dream is to see Africa fully developed. But while I'm dreaming that dream I should be able to unabashedly say that another country is more beautiful than mine.

Africa is a beautiful continent! Places like Nigeria get easily overlooked which is why I like travel to places off the beaten path and encourage others to consider visiting. I visited Nigeria in 2017 and had a wonderful time. I hope to encourage others to consider visiting Nigeria when they think of traveling to Africa.

Prague is a beautiful place to visit as well, and for many years got overlooked. I like visiting places out of my comfort zone, it’s how I connect with the people and their culture.

I hope through my travels and sharing, others will consider traveling internationally and visiting places that might not get the publicity it deserves.

Stay blessed and well.
Re: My Trip To Prague, Czech Republic by Mstravelindiva: 3:23pm On Feb 18, 2021
NybenSBF101:

Show us the picture of the man bankrolling the trip, since we have seen his hand

Here’s my Chocolate Naija Shuga (husband)! ❤️

6 Likes

Re: My Trip To Prague, Czech Republic by Kendollar696(m): 3:59pm On Feb 18, 2021
Everything was snappable!! photographra..its beautiful though

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Prague, Czech Republic by 900warriorz: 4:31pm On Feb 18, 2021
Kuku tell us you went there to go and eat undecided
Re: My Trip To Prague, Czech Republic by NybenSBF101(m): 4:34pm On Feb 18, 2021
Mstravelindiva:

Here’s my Chocolate Naija Shuga (husband)! ❤️

So happy for you guys
These smiles I saw will never fade in Jesus's Name (Insha Allah)

2 Likes

Re: My Trip To Prague, Czech Republic by PROUDIGBO(m): 4:36pm On Feb 18, 2021
This was where Tekno did his Diana video!

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Prague, Czech Republic by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 18, 2021
Fun. cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Prague, Czech Republic by Cybercop2002: 4:44pm On Feb 18, 2021
IvarDboneless:
The streets are so clean damn....the worst thing that can happen to anybody right now I mean in this century is being a 9jerian, it's even worst if you from up North and living dere...may all our politician die a painful death. Iseeeee
no matter how you dispise or curse nigeria even change your citizen you are still a nigerian cause is still in your dna you cant change that
Re: My Trip To Prague, Czech Republic by DonCandido(f): 4:48pm On Feb 18, 2021
Mstravelindiva:

Yes, I was on vacation and visited many sites while I was there like Prague Castle, Charles Bridge, etc.

Just ignore me.

I was just pulling your leg.

What a boring day!

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Prague, Czech Republic by IvarDboneless: 4:49pm On Feb 18, 2021
Cybercop2002:
no matter how you dispise or curse nigeria even change your citizen you are still a nigerian cause is still in your dna you cant change that
I think I can
Re: My Trip To Prague, Czech Republic by pocohantas(f): 4:49pm On Feb 18, 2021
Mstravelindiva:

Yep, I went to both but my pictures came out poor. I have a video, but it’s too large for me to upload so unfortunately I’m unable to post it. Both were left me in awe!

You can post it on YouTube, then attach the link here. NL doesn’t support video mode or large pictures. The place is beautiful, but looks soulless. lipsrsealed

Glad you enjoyed yourself. Nice picture of you and your Naija Shuga too. smiley

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Prague, Czech Republic by Cybercop2002: 4:50pm On Feb 18, 2021
ec0malchemist:

what african countries ?

Thinking of exploring some african countries next year.
cape verde is beautiful than most european country you will know what they call nature when you visit cape verde you feel nature

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Prague, Czech Republic by Cybercop2002: 4:52pm On Feb 18, 2021
IvarDboneless:
I think I can
the choice is yours but you are still a nigga
Re: My Trip To Prague, Czech Republic by Cybercop2002: 5:00pm On Feb 18, 2021
chukxie:

No doubt a number of places in Africa are naturally alluring, aesthetic and all that. Aside from few cities in South Africa and in North Africa can you name one country or city in sub saharan Africa that is as beautiful as The Czech Republic in terms of architecture, preserved edifices, good road networks...? My dream is to see Africa fully developed. But while I'm dreaming that dream I should be able to unabashedly say that another country is more beautiful than mine.
inferior complexity is it a must africa arvhitect must look like european own does dubai japan quatar or any asia country have the same architect as europe but yet they are way more beautiful than most country in europe
Re: My Trip To Prague, Czech Republic by Cybercop2002: 5:03pm On Feb 18, 2021
Mstravelindiva:

Friend, I’m from the United States (my husband is Nigerian). So yes I work full-time. Europe is a beautiful country and Prague is one destination that is less expensive then let’s say Paris for example (which I have I also visited).

My goal is to simply share my travel experience/journey with you, and not offend.

I’ve also visited your beautiful country back in 2017 (I stayed in Lagos at the Federal Palace). I will be sharing my experiences on my social media platforms and encouraging others (especially African Americans) to consider visiting Nigeria for their next vacation. I think Nigeria gets easily overlooked, but has a lot of potential and much to offer!

Take care and be well my friend!
i appreciate you for your view on my country

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Prague, Czech Republic by chukxie(m): 5:15pm On Feb 18, 2021
Mstravelindiva:

Africa is a beautiful continent! Places like Nigeria get easily overlooked which is why I like travel to places off the beaten path and encourage others to consider visiting. I visited Nigeria in 2017 and had a wonderful time. I hope to encourage others to consider visiting Nigeria when they think of traveling to Africa.

Prague is a beautiful place to visit as well, and for many years got overlooked. I like visiting places out of my comfort zone, it’s how I connect with the people and their culture.

I hope through my travels and sharing, others will consider traveling internationally and visiting places that might not get the publicity it deserves.

Stay blessed and well.

Beautiful! I do love to travel as well but Covid has clipped my wings for now. I'm patiently waiting for the day when it would be safe to take to the skies again, or hop onto a long distance train.
Stay blessed and well, too.

2 Likes

Re: My Trip To Prague, Czech Republic by Nobody: 6:40pm On Feb 18, 2021
Mstravelindiva:

I traveled February 2020, so right before COVID and the shutdown.

You just dey enjoy alone ooh. Next time Abeg make una stop for Amsterdam make we share cup of coffee and gossip about the NL snake charmer. grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Prague, Czech Republic by Mstravelindiva: 7:12pm On Feb 18, 2021
OJURONGBE1:
Please, can you do an estimate of how much it cost you to travel to czech & socialize over there?

Sure, keep in mind that I traveled from USA to Prague with a layover in London. My Flight and Hotel for one week which included a champagne breakfast daily was $775 USD per person (approx. 295,000 Naira), and I stayed at the 5* Grandior Hotel Prague.

I booked my trip as a package, meaning hotel and air combined which is why it was relatively inexpensive. I booked my package on Expedia.com and the winter is an inexpensive time to visit Prague (in fact most of Europe cheaper during this time), so a great way to save money is to consider visiting during their off seasons and shoulder season when it’s less tourists. Summer is pretty expensive and hot �, so I’d recommend the early fall, winter and early spring for the best rates and when there is less crowds, again pricing is more reasonable too.

Pics attached are from the Old Jewish Quarters and a view from my hotel.

3 Likes

Re: My Trip To Prague, Czech Republic by Mstravelindiva: 7:14pm On Feb 18, 2021
Pictures are from Prague Castle and the oldest restaurant in Prague!

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Prague, Czech Republic by Mstravelindiva: 7:17pm On Feb 18, 2021
slachtoffers:

You just dey enjoy alone ooh. Next time Abeg make una stop for Amsterdam make we share cup of coffee and gossip about the NL snake charmer. grin grin

For sure, in fact was suppose to visit Amsterdam in April of 2020 but cancelled due to COVID. Would love to enjoy a cup of coffee when I reschedule my visit.
Re: My Trip To Prague, Czech Republic by Nicoswit(m): 7:32pm On Feb 18, 2021
Mstravelindiva:

For sure, in fact was suppose to visit Amsterdam in April of 2020 but cancelled due to COVID. Would love to enjoy a cup of coffee when I reschedule my visit.
Nice one Sis....are you of nigeria descent?

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Prague, Czech Republic by Mstravelindiva: 7:54pm On Feb 18, 2021
Nicoswit:

Nice one Sis....are you of nigeria descent?

I recently took a DNA test (fortunately, but also unfortunately what African Americans have to do to trace our heritage and narrow down where we descended from), and I’m 30% of Nigerian descent. My hubby is 100% Nigerian (Igbo).

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Prague, Czech Republic by Nicoswit(m): 7:57pm On Feb 18, 2021
Mstravelindiva:

I recently took a DNA test (fortunately, but also unfortunately what African Americans have to do to trace our heritage and narrow down where we descended from), and I’m 30% of Nigerian descent. My hubby is 100% Nigerian (Igbo).
30% nigerian...thats cool....were you able to narrow it down to the specific tribe in nigeria ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Water Leakage Inside Nigerian Plane While Raining (Photo/Video) / Some Interesting Tourist Sites In Nigeria, with photos / Underwater Photos Taken At The Yankari Games Reserve In Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.