Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,464 members, 7,819,689 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

My Trip To Prague, Czech Republic - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Trip To Prague, Czech Republic (46518 Views)

My Trip To Calabar and Akwa Ibom From Lagos / My Trip To Kainji Lake National Park And Kainji Dam / Czech Republic Offers To Pay Nigerians, Others Money To Leave Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Trip To Prague, Czech Republic by Mstravelindiva: 8:34pm On Feb 18, 2021
Nicoswit:

30% nigerian...thats cool....were you able to narrow it down to the specific tribe in nigeria ?

No, technology and the sample population isn’t that advanced yet.
Re: My Trip To Prague, Czech Republic by Nobody: 8:55pm On Feb 18, 2021
Fahdiga:
So nice but did the locals asked you the reason why you have a cow as your president in your country

Have you been to Prague? You think na only Nigeria get mad leaders? I sorry for una
Re: My Trip To Prague, Czech Republic by Nicoswit(m): 9:04pm On Feb 18, 2021
Mstravelindiva:

No, technology and the sample population isn’t that advanced yet.
Alright...enjoy ur trip

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Prague, Czech Republic by 001spice: 9:59pm On Feb 18, 2021
NybenSBF101:

So happy for you guys These smiles I saw will never fade in Jesus's Name (Insha Allah)
Amen

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Prague, Czech Republic by emmabest2000(m): 5:50am On Feb 19, 2021
NybenSBF101:

Show us the picture of the man bankrolling the trip, since we have seen his hand

From the pix it's certainly she is the one bankrolled that trip grin

Nice couple though

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Trip To Prague, Czech Republic by Mstravelindiva: 7:21am On Feb 19, 2021
emmabest2000:

From the pix it's certainly she is the one bankrolled that trip grin

Nice couple though

The beauty of being married (and one flesh) is that what’s mine is his and what’s his is mine. Furthermore, I didn’t need to be financed, just treated with dignity, respect and loved like the melanated queen I am. It’s actually that simple, at least from my perspective.

Wishing you peace and blessings my friend, and thank you for the compliment!

3 Likes

Re: My Trip To Prague, Czech Republic by Cybercop2002: 9:10am On Feb 19, 2021
Mstravelindiva pls help me travel out of nigeria i will pay later or work for you as house boy or if you have any one in need of house boy or any menial job worker i am a teen and a good guy just that i pity my family and country nigeria army bombarding her citizen yesterday in orlu cant you how bad this country is i just need a better job to help maam move to a safe place dad had japa pls someone help i can never do anything legal i had work as labourer hawk in idumota work for indian and lebanese thet used me till i ill am a strong guy i know you might overlook it but a man alway plan his way but god direct is staep
Re: My Trip To Prague, Czech Republic by emmabest2000(m): 9:26am On Feb 19, 2021
Mstravelindiva:

The beauty of being married (and one flesh) is that what’s mine is his and what’s his is mine. Furthermore, I didn’t need to be financed, just treated with dignity, respect and loved like the melanated queen I am. It’s actually that simple, at least from my perspective.

Wishing you peace and blessings my friend, and thank you for the compliment!
No hard feelings

May u live in peace continually too

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Trip To Prague, Czech Republic by Mstravelindiva: 4:37pm On Feb 19, 2021
Pic 1: Area near Prague Castle
Pic 2: Prague transportation system which is easy to navigate and inexpensive
Pic 3: Warming up with some hot cappuccino
Pic 4: Saw this beautiful Rolls Royce while walking in the Old Jewish Quarters area

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Prague, Czech Republic by bamasite2: 10:15pm On Feb 20, 2021
The children. Lobatan
visijo:
Wife bought Land,
Husband built house on it and now they don divorced.

who come get the house now �..?

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Prague, Czech Republic by alert20: 7:15am On Feb 21, 2021
bamasite2:
The children. Lobatan

Wife
Re: My Trip To Prague, Czech Republic by Womanizer(m): 11:42am On Feb 23, 2021
Pricelessruby:
Beautiful

Hi, which state are you in?
Re: My Trip To Prague, Czech Republic by xest(m): 8:49am On Feb 24, 2021
I just love everything about Western world. See environment na. With tears in My eyes I swear for naija leaders,Dem no go see better o����

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Prague, Czech Republic by Mstravelindiva: 8:56am On Feb 24, 2021
xest:
I just love everything about Western world. See environment na. With tears in My eyes I swear for naija leaders,Dem no go see better o����

While I’m not from Nigeria (I’m from the US), I hope things change for the better. Nigeria is such a beautiful country (especially the people), with so much potential and lots to offer. When I came visit in 2017, I felt like I was at home...everyone was so kind and hospitable. I can’t wait to plan my next visit and bring other travelers with me to experience what Nigeria has to offer and encourage more tourism.

Sending positive vibes for a brighter future!

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Prague, Czech Republic by Nicoswit(m): 9:00am On Feb 24, 2021
Mstravelindiva:

While I’m not from Nigeria (I’m from the US), I hope things change for the better. Nigeria is such a beautiful country (especially the people), with so much potential and lots to offer. When I came visit in 2017, I felt like I was at home...everyone was so kind and hospitable. I can’t wait to plan my next visit and bring other travelers with me to experience what Nigeria has to offer and encourage more tourism.

Sending positive vibes for a brighter future!
Do you love living in USA and can you ever relocate to an africa country?

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Prague, Czech Republic by Mstravelindiva: 9:14am On Feb 24, 2021
Nicoswit:

Do you love living in USA and can you ever relocate to an africa country?

Yes I love it here in the USA, it’s my home (born and raised and where my family is), however, I do think I can retire and live in an African country for sure. In fact that’s my plan, I plan to live home in the US for 6 months and abroad for 6 months, preferably near the ocean and in the Western Africa region.

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Prague, Czech Republic by peeps4u: 1:06pm On Feb 24, 2021
OJURONGBE1:
Please, can you do an estimate of how much it cost you to travel to czech & socialize over there?

Big man wey dey do big things.

Carry us go there when you wan go. I get passport ooooooo
Re: My Trip To Prague, Czech Republic by manneger2: 5:57am On Feb 25, 2021
This is nice, I see people saying Prague is not a tourist destination in Europe......hello are u ok

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Prague, Czech Republic by Mstravelindiva: 10:14pm On Feb 28, 2021
manneger2:
This is nice, I see people saying Prague is not a tourist destination in Europe......hello are u ok
I agree it is such a tourist destination at a fraction of the cost compared to Italy, France, Germany or London. In fact, the beer is Prague is cheaper than water.
Re: My Trip To Prague, Czech Republic by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 01, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Most European buildings look similar...how they cluster together is amazing...those builders must have done a great job in those days smiley
Yh....It's made with limestone bricks that's why it has that similar striking look!

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Prague, Czech Republic by Nobody: 1:14pm On Mar 01, 2021
AmazingELixir:
cool

How do these guys install these their interlocking stone tiles that they look so beautiful....you see similar arrangements in Rome, Prague, Vertican, florence amongst other Eastern Europeans countries.
Limestone and patriotic work!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Trip To Dubai | Best Places To Check Out! / Water Leakage Inside Nigerian Plane While Raining (Photo/Video) / Some Interesting Tourist Sites In Nigeria, with photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.