Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,167 members, 7,821,956 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

FG To Borrow $1.2 Billion For Agricultural Mechanisation, Others - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Borrow $1.2 Billion For Agricultural Mechanisation, Others (10130 Views)

Moghalu Criticises FG's plan To Borrow $1.5bn, buy SUVs For NASS Members / FG To Relocate College Of Forestry Mechanisation, Afaka / FG Seeks Fresh $1.2 Billion Loan From Brazil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Borrow $1.2 Billion For Agricultural Mechanisation, Others by lamentor78(m): 9:40am On Feb 18, 2021
Buhari want to borrow money to fund RUGA again
Re: FG To Borrow $1.2 Billion For Agricultural Mechanisation, Others by Kinikini: 9:44am On Feb 18, 2021
The same farmers who the criminal herdsmen have sent packing from farming? The issue of terror herdsmen
should first be resolved before borrowing a dime for mechanized farming. Another scam loading.

uote author=adenigga post=99177875]
Source: https://m.punchng.com/Business/FG-to-borrow-$1.2bn-for-agric-mechanisation-others[/quote]

1 Like

Re: FG To Borrow $1.2 Billion For Agricultural Mechanisation, Others by caye(m): 9:50am On Feb 18, 2021
2shaw:
We need to gather ourselves innat least 50,000 armed with sticks,knives,stones,guns ,sharp o jects. Head to aso rock and have everyone there killed.
A BMC mocking Nigerians...we know you. Continue. Fate will serve your own food very soon.
Re: FG To Borrow $1.2 Billion For Agricultural Mechanisation, Others by dikeigbo2(m): 9:54am On Feb 18, 2021
must you guys borrow?.......i can remember this primary school song.....borrow borrow can never make you rich.......
Re: FG To Borrow $1.2 Billion For Agricultural Mechanisation, Others by darkwan: 10:04am On Feb 18, 2021
thats why i dont agree with civilian rule....
under military rule,military tried to fight back the sahara....

that process was immediatly abandoned when civilian rule came along....

shey una see now....
many are movin south away from the sahara....
Re: FG To Borrow $1.2 Billion For Agricultural Mechanisation, Others by Spectaclesawe25: 10:21am On Feb 18, 2021
Shey won shepe fun FG yii ni?.
See them borrowing our future, our children go pay debt tire.
Re: FG To Borrow $1.2 Billion For Agricultural Mechanisation, Others by shogsman(m): 11:20am On Feb 18, 2021
Ghozt:
This does not change the fact that in Australia there are 48 million kangaroos and in Uruguay there are 3,457,380 inhabitants. So if the kangaroos decide to invade Uruguay, each Uruguayan will have to fight 14 kangaroos.
not funny
Re: FG To Borrow $1.2 Billion For Agricultural Mechanisation, Others by omotolarunsewe: 12:25pm On Feb 18, 2021
Milking us dry.our leaders have failed us for good. Nothing works in my country

1 Like

Re: FG To Borrow $1.2 Billion For Agricultural Mechanisation, Others by rafcrown(m): 12:41pm On Feb 18, 2021
F9 in Economics so borrowing day and night.

1 Like

Re: FG To Borrow $1.2 Billion For Agricultural Mechanisation, Others by adenigga(m): 4:04pm On Feb 18, 2021
Spectaclesawe25:
Shey won shepe fun FG yii ni?.
See them borrowing our future, our children go pay debt tire.

.........!!!!!

Re: FG To Borrow $1.2 Billion For Agricultural Mechanisation, Others by Coinbased: 5:12pm On Feb 18, 2021
Another waste
Re: FG To Borrow $1.2 Billion For Agricultural Mechanisation, Others by Adblg0610: 7:42pm On Feb 18, 2021
Champneys:
They no longer believe in cutlass and hoes and sending able bodied men to the fields to plough ridges and till soils? Lol.

Confused and clueless government!
I understand your point, but international bilateral and multilateral loans meant for projects are no longer given in cash directly ,it's only the agric equipments that would be sent to nigeria.

Do you sincerely believe that cutlasses and hoes can produce food that can feed about 200 million nigerians? We definitely need mechanized farming techniques.
Re: FG To Borrow $1.2 Billion For Agricultural Mechanisation, Others by Champneys: 8:43pm On Feb 18, 2021
Adblg0610:
I understand your point, but international bilateral and multilateral loans meant for projects are no longer given in cash directly ,it's only the agric equipments that would be sent to nigeria.

Do you sincerely believe that cutlasses and hoes can produce food that can feed about 200 million nigerians? We definitely need mechanized farming techniques.

No you shouldnt be asking me that question... You should be asking the idio...ts that are championing subsistence farming and doing photo-ops with hoes and cutlasses as the solution to driving improvements in the agric sector.

And to yout first point, i know about that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ohanaeze Ndigbo Tackles Junaid Muhammed Over Statement Against Nwodo / President Buhari's Eid-El-Kabir Message To Nigerians / Tribunal Affirms Dauda Lawal-Dare (PDP) As Governor Of Zamfara State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.