Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,487 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Military Conducts Air Strikes In Orlu In Search Of ESN - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Conducts Air Strikes In Orlu In Search Of ESN (63666 Views)

Ikonso: Nnamdi Kanu And The End Of ESN / Heavy Military Presence In Onitsha, Army Mounts Roadblocks In Search Of ESN / Soldiers And Members Of ESN Clash In Orlu, Imo State - FFK Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Conducts Air Strikes In Orlu In Search Of ESN by Tonero231: 3:00pm On Feb 18, 2021
Is it that they can't deploy this air craft in search of bokoharam and bandits in the North? This is where they will have power. Nonsense

4 Likes

Re: Military Conducts Air Strikes In Orlu In Search Of ESN by CocoaOla: 3:02pm On Feb 18, 2021
That what you get when you fools keep recycling old dumb leaders since 1970s Nigeria is not a country it a concentration camps of slaves and mad people's

2 Likes

Re: Military Conducts Air Strikes In Orlu In Search Of ESN by showafrica(m): 3:02pm On Feb 18, 2021
Killermamba:

This is buhari fighting the Igbo's ,it won't end well. This is not 1960's anymore, diplomacy is the way forward not violence, I pity the soldiers that will die for nothing and the innocent villagers that will be affected too, why negotiate with bandit, pay them ransom to stop killing the innocent, then rain bomb on vigilantes who are bent on defending their land and people from the same bandit you are paying huge amount of money to stop killing. I laugh in Swahili.

They are sending a clear message... The war go soon start bc, the last thing any igbo man will take is been a Fulani slave.

9 Likes

Re: Military Conducts Air Strikes In Orlu In Search Of ESN by Fedrams: 3:04pm On Feb 18, 2021
I doubt, it it's real it mean nigeria is finished. Fulani de inside forest kidnaping people and they never asked the army to go after them. Those ppl defending there ppl against insurgency are now the terrorist. Am loosing hope in this country call nigeria

6 Likes

Re: Military Conducts Air Strikes In Orlu In Search Of ESN by Supersymetry: 3:04pm On Feb 18, 2021
jamiudinho:

no group can defeat a govt
If what u said is true, no new country would have formed, empires and dynasties have collapse throughout human history. Roman, Mongolian, Egyptian, etc,
Government cannot only be defeated,it can be humiliated.

12 Likes

Re: Military Conducts Air Strikes In Orlu In Search Of ESN by dikeizu1(m): 3:04pm On Feb 18, 2021
This time Yoruba may not be with you,biafrans will eat them like carrots
Re: Military Conducts Air Strikes In Orlu In Search Of ESN by calyto: 3:05pm On Feb 18, 2021
If there was an airstrike, trust me, you'd have seen the video(s)

All I see are military helicopters on surveillance and that is the right thing to do before you people will destroy your homes and yourselves all in the name of proving a point that you hate Buhari.

For your information, Buhari will not leave office until 2023 and you will not get presidential ticket too.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Military Conducts Air Strikes In Orlu In Search Of ESN by michoim(m): 3:06pm On Feb 18, 2021
Nice one from the Military...
Re: Military Conducts Air Strikes In Orlu In Search Of ESN by Izzydeprince: 3:06pm On Feb 18, 2021
While Nigerian military is busy chasing elusive shadow in the east, Gboko Haram is busy making suya of them in the north. Unfortunately, in the face of this genocidal act, the political class and Ohaneze are keeping silent.

2 Likes

Re: Military Conducts Air Strikes In Orlu In Search Of ESN by Cherez: 3:07pm On Feb 18, 2021
CSTRR:
In all these, I blame the Eastern governors.

They refused to create a legitimate security force and allowed the brute Nigerian army to make a mincemeat of their people.

Even now, they are still not creating alternatives.
Terrible, terrible governance.

The worst I have seen in this country.
Exactly, those guys are just worse than PMB
Very dull set of humans
Re: Military Conducts Air Strikes In Orlu In Search Of ESN by tiswell(m): 3:08pm On Feb 18, 2021
Mightyhaiz:
Should? U dont know where the 'amiable general' u campaigned vigorously for is?

God bless you!!!

They probably must have finished the peanuts handed to them to sell the cow to us in 2015.

We remembers!!!
Re: Military Conducts Air Strikes In Orlu In Search Of ESN by butterfly777(m): 3:08pm On Feb 18, 2021
kovic20:
Watch as Afonjas will start justifying this. They always think one-dimensional until it happens to them.

Why do you bring Afonjas into this?

We already know you could be a Fulanis agent, the to create a nonexistent enemity between the Igbos and the Yorubas in order to divide them.

Such plots shall not succeed.

7 Likes

Re: Military Conducts Air Strikes In Orlu In Search Of ESN by pepericozi: 3:10pm On Feb 18, 2021
Instead of concentrating on Boko Haram, Banditry, herdsmen killing, kidnapping and the likes, they are busy searching for those who volunteered to defend themselves against the killers.

Abe ri Olorun. Everything is upside down.

1 Like

Re: Military Conducts Air Strikes In Orlu In Search Of ESN by Regex: 3:11pm On Feb 18, 2021
Some students where kidnapped in Niger state very close to the capital.

What can I say?

1 Like

Re: Military Conducts Air Strikes In Orlu In Search Of ESN by Nobody: 3:13pm On Feb 18, 2021
Killermamba:

This is buhari fighting the Igbo's ,it won't end well. This is not 1960's anymore, diplomacy is the way forward not violence, I pity the soldiers that will die for nothing and the innocent villagers that will be affected too, why negotiate with bandit, pay them ransom to stop killing the innocent, then rain bomb on vigilantes who are bent on defending their land and people from the same bandit you are paying huge amount of money to stop killing. I laugh in Swahili.
same government pampering the killers , kidnappers and bandits and even paying them,I just can't believe what's happening in this country,this country needs to break up make everyone answer im Papa name

1 Like

Re: Military Conducts Air Strikes In Orlu In Search Of ESN by Buksaylor: 3:14pm On Feb 18, 2021
Re: Military Conducts Air Strikes In Orlu In Search Of ESN by waledeji(m): 3:14pm On Feb 18, 2021
Be careful of what you wish for grin ; grin
Only few days ago they were posting something like this to mock Yorubas grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Military Conducts Air Strikes In Orlu In Search Of ESN by darkwan: 3:15pm On Feb 18, 2021
get rid of ipob now....!!
Re: Military Conducts Air Strikes In Orlu In Search Of ESN by cocolacec(m): 3:17pm On Feb 18, 2021
kovic20:
Watch as Afonjas will start justifying this. They always think one-dimensional until it happens to them.

No Yoruba is happy about innocent people dying,forget online comments.Yorubas are not the problem of Ibos but your Governors and Nnamdi kanu.

If your Govnrs value Ibos they will create a security network to integrate ESN and give them a legal backing.Nnamdi kanu on the other hand only act without thinking of consequences.It is good to be brave but wisdom and strategy wins a war not emotions.

Ibos cannot fight Nigerian Govt without the good backing of a world power(Russia,Israel,America or France) who will provide military and intelligence support.
Is Biafra ready to pay royalty to the world power incase Nigerdelta Rejects Biafra membership?

If Ibos really want to fight a war this time to break out of Nigeria,you need support from Western countries to match the strength of your enemy.

A nation who loses its war will forever be a slave to its victors,they will lose their dignity and pride as a people.

10 Likes

Re: Military Conducts Air Strikes In Orlu In Search Of ESN by darkwan: 3:17pm On Feb 18, 2021
Samson0599:

same government pampering the killers , kidnappers and bandits and even paying them,I just can't believe what's happening in this country,this country needs to break up make everyone answer im Papa name

tell ipob to go away now before its too late....
Re: Military Conducts Air Strikes In Orlu In Search Of ESN by Nobody: 3:17pm On Feb 18, 2021
Izzydeprince:
While Nigerian military is busy chasing elusive shadow in the east, Gboko Haram is busy making suya of them in the north. Unfortunately, in the face of this genocidal act, the political class and Ohaneze are keeping silent.

ohaneze is an association of cowards
Re: Military Conducts Air Strikes In Orlu In Search Of ESN by Zinpat: 3:17pm On Feb 18, 2021
So they v such n v not use it against boko haram in sambisa forest. Mtcheww... Evil leaders
Re: Military Conducts Air Strikes In Orlu In Search Of ESN by Nobody: 3:17pm On Feb 18, 2021
Izzydeprince:

ohaneze is an association of coward
Re: Military Conducts Air Strikes In Orlu In Search Of ESN by Nobody: 3:18pm On Feb 18, 2021
waledeji:
Be careful of what you wish for grin ; grin
Only few days ago they were posting something like this to mock Yorubas grin grin grin
Those ones mocking Yorubas are miscreants, they don't represent the real Ibos besides sholve those thoughts aside , Nigeria is at war
Re: Military Conducts Air Strikes In Orlu In Search Of ESN by P1PrinceKT(m): 3:20pm On Feb 18, 2021
Good for them.
They are thanking MNK for ESN.
not knowing that he Will turn There Region like Sambisa.
Re: Military Conducts Air Strikes In Orlu In Search Of ESN by moneyissweet(m): 3:20pm On Feb 18, 2021
I am in orlu right now. As a matter of fact I came in here last weekend and everywhere is peaceful.

I hate APC,but you people should stop rubbishing buhari's Gunment.

1 Share

Re: Military Conducts Air Strikes In Orlu In Search Of ESN by abalog: 3:20pm On Feb 18, 2021
kovic20:
You are not a genuine but fake Igbo. Trying to cause division in the south.
Re: Military Conducts Air Strikes In Orlu In Search Of ESN by hotwax: 3:21pm On Feb 18, 2021
So airforce are now deployed to protect state terrorist a.k.a fulani herdsmen...

My Yoruba brothers, we need to be strategic..this government has exposed itself as a tribal government..Fulani goverment.

I support a civil war...lets reset everything

5 Likes

Re: Military Conducts Air Strikes In Orlu In Search Of ESN by geedrone: 3:21pm On Feb 18, 2021
AbijaJ:
This better be fake news. What's going on there to warrant such extreme escalation? Orlu is a relatively big town, not just some village. Why would the FG be bombarding there??

Let this not be true.

Did the NASS approve any civil war between the federal government and any group in Nigeria?

Garba Shehu, the substantive president of Nigeria has gone nuclear if this is true.

Nigeria armed forces couldn’t protect .

What’s is wrong with having ESN?
Re: Military Conducts Air Strikes In Orlu In Search Of ESN by GamalNasser: 3:21pm On Feb 18, 2021
this is so wrong .... when herdsmen are left to roam free

1 Like

Re: Military Conducts Air Strikes In Orlu In Search Of ESN by stebell(m): 3:21pm On Feb 18, 2021
Beremx:
Orlu is densely populated. The Nigerian Army should leave my people alone and go face Boko Haram and Fulani herdsmen

You haven't seen anything yet.

You vigorously campaigned for the mannequin and even insulted those who disagree with you view concerning the mannequin in Aso Rock now, you are here foaming in the mouth.

Call your Buhari, he is your president.
Afterall, you are still receiving the monthly 30k from him.

4 Likes

Re: Military Conducts Air Strikes In Orlu In Search Of ESN by Nobody: 3:22pm On Feb 18, 2021
hotwax:
So airforce are now deployed to protect state terrorist a.k.a fulani herdsmen...

My Yoruba brothers, we need to be strategic..this government has exposed itself as a tribal government..Fulani goverment.

I support a civil war...lets reset everything
spot on

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Visits Umar Muttaka In The Hospital, Commend His Bravery / 'Buhari Pressuring INEC To Cancel Abuja Results After Losing All Wards In FCT' / Jonathan Visits Buhari — 3 Days After Railway Complex Was Named After Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.