Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,925 members, 7,817,710 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

The Davido, Chioma And BBN Nengi Saga - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Davido, Chioma And BBN Nengi Saga (2281 Views)

10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga / Davido, Chioma And Porsche Of 45 Million Naira - By Peppy Chidinma Akaniro / Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma And Her N45 Million Porsche Car He Bought For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Davido, Chioma And BBN Nengi Saga by Katieify: 1:22pm On Feb 18, 2021
Few hours ago, Davido unfollowed BBN superstar, Nengi. Soon after Davido unfollowed her, Nengi returned the favour.

But this is not the first sign of rift between the Chivido pair(Davido and Chioma) and Nengi.
On Nengi's birthday, which falls on the 1st of January, people were quite shocked when Chioma didn't wish Nengi a happy birthday despite wishing others on that same day.

Chioma aka Chef Chi was one of the many celebrities that supported Nengi during her BBN journey and according to some sources she donated money to Nengi's BBN campaign.

After coming out of the house, Nengi was featured on Davido's Jowo music video. They became close during the shoot and remained platonic friends after.

Words have been making rounds that Nengi and Davido's closeness upset Chioma.
We can do nothing but wonder what exactly happened between the trio and if our assurance ship -Chivido is still intact.

1 Like

Re: The Davido, Chioma And BBN Nengi Saga by Katieify: 1:40pm On Feb 18, 2021
URGENT: School for sale in Utako
Get me a buyer and you'll get 2.5% of the property price
Minimum student capacity: 1000 students
Classrooms: 50
Price: 2.5 billion naira
Are you interested? Send me a message on whatsapp: 07068487290
Re: The Davido, Chioma And BBN Nengi Saga by Skyfornia(m): 1:44pm On Feb 18, 2021
Mind your business...
Re: The Davido, Chioma And BBN Nengi Saga by Icezikagu(m): 2:06pm On Feb 18, 2021
sad cheesy Chivido kor Chivita nii, wetin concern us Kyase chukwu... until they do giveaway reach our side
Re: The Davido, Chioma And BBN Nengi Saga by Kyase(m): 8:11pm On Feb 18, 2021
Icezikagu:
sad cheesy Chivido kor Chivita nii, wetin concern us Kyase chukwu... until they do giveaway reach our side
tell dem my brother grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Davido, Chioma And BBN Nengi Saga by pepperdemzombie: 8:26pm On Feb 18, 2021
Mumu post from a stinking anus.
Chioma na celebrity?
Re: The Davido, Chioma And BBN Nengi Saga by 400billionman: 8:23am On Feb 19, 2021
Katieify:
URGENT: School for sale in Utako
Get me a buyer and you'll get 2.5% of the property price
Minimum student capacity: 1000 students
Classrooms: 50
Price: 2.5 billion naira
Are you interested? Send me a message on whatsapp: 07068487290

People don dey sell schools ?

No condition is peppermint !

(1) (Reply)

Lady With Huge Backside Dances Seducely In Church (VIDEO) / Portable Reunites With His Son Who Was Forcibly Taken away from him 2 Years Ago / Scene Showing Late Mohbad Chased Away From A Videoshoot With Zlatan (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.