Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,210 members, 7,818,710 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Bello Matawalle: Not All Bandits Are Criminals - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bello Matawalle: Not All Bandits Are Criminals (23303 Views)

Bello Matawalle Criticised For Buying Exotic Cars For Commissioners / Governor Bello Matawalle To Join APC / Bello Matawalle Appoints Bashir Yuguda As ‘Honorary Adviser’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bello Matawalle: Not All Bandits Are Criminals by Nobody: 2:20pm On Feb 18, 2021
Let the North be allowed to face their own problems.

1 Like

Re: Bello Matawalle: Not All Bandits Are Criminals by MansoryMX(m): 2:20pm On Feb 18, 2021
Sonnobax15:
shocked

He's very right, especially if you relax and give his opinion a backward kind of second thought,na then you go know say dictionary na scarce commodity for the whole of north....... Infact,from now on,every sensible Nigerian should equally know that not every ipob member is a terrorist...

It should and must be viewed as an act of absolute foolishness to tag a group without alms a terrorist group and tag the one that carries alms and cause havoc a non-criminal group....

Disclaimer; I'm urhobo and a Deltan..So I've nothing to do with ipob.. But I'm only stating the fact.

Osharena mavo?

1 Like

Re: Bello Matawalle: Not All Bandits Are Criminals by walkingshadow911: 2:21pm On Feb 18, 2021
Lamanii22:

Honestly like all these leaders are not normal at all

terrorism sponsors are showing their faces with all effrontery and impunity because nothing will happen to them. It can only be in Nigeria.
Re: Bello Matawalle: Not All Bandits Are Criminals by muykem: 2:21pm On Feb 18, 2021
You can see why they deserve hilux from his government for logistics.
Re: Bello Matawalle: Not All Bandits Are Criminals by kabius(m): 2:21pm On Feb 18, 2021
is all right
Re: Bello Matawalle: Not All Bandits Are Criminals by Mvena(f): 2:21pm On Feb 18, 2021
MASTAkiLLAh:

Not all bandits are criminals – Zamfara Gov.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/nnorth-east/443593-not-all-bandits-are-criminals-zamfara-gov.html
Then dem be wetin � Robbers�
Re: Bello Matawalle: Not All Bandits Are Criminals by Adezanotti: 2:24pm On Feb 18, 2021
But this foolish government for tag IPOB terrorist and also freeze SINDAY IGBOHO’s account but den never reason to call all this northern criminals terrorist but find dem name to be BANDIT.

Abeg if u get money to take japa from dis country abeg do with all pleasure...
MASTAkiLLAh:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/nnorth-east/443593-not-all-bandits-are-criminals-zamfara-gov.html
Re: Bello Matawalle: Not All Bandits Are Criminals by sulaak(m): 2:25pm On Feb 18, 2021
Sonnobax15:
shocked

He's very right, especially if you relax and give his opinion a backward kind of second thought,na then you go know say dictionary na scarce commodity for the whole of north....... Infact,from now on,every sensible Nigerian should equally know that not every ipob member is a terrorist...

It should and must be viewed as an act of absolute foolishness to tag a group without alms a terrorist group and tag the one that carries alms and cause havoc a non-criminal group....

Disclaimer; I'm urhobo and a Deltan..So I've nothing to do with ipob.. But I'm only stating the fact.

You have just admitted to the world that you are dumb and stupid.

The definition of bandit

bandit
/ˈbandɪt/

a robber or outlaw belonging to a gang and typically operating in an isolated or lawless area.
"the bandit produced a weapon and demanded money"
Re: Bello Matawalle: Not All Bandits Are Criminals by Zionman24: 2:26pm On Feb 18, 2021
Wow,. only in Nigeria. The Fulani's can go to any length to defend their own. Even when it makes them very Foolish.
Re: Bello Matawalle: Not All Bandits Are Criminals by Augla1: 2:26pm On Feb 18, 2021
Sodiquinone:
The man spoke the truth with fairness,the headline is just a trying to be sensational
Guy. So after I tell you make you no sell you brain you finally sell am?
Chai, ndo.
Re: Bello Matawalle: Not All Bandits Are Criminals by Doctortyre: 2:27pm On Feb 18, 2021
MASTAkiLLAh:

This is coming out from a Nigeria governor?.. I Japa

Re: Bello Matawalle: Not All Bandits Are Criminals by backnbeta(f): 2:27pm On Feb 18, 2021
Banditry is a criminal act, but not all bandits are criminals? Matawalle, are you listening to the nonsense you spewed?
Re: Bello Matawalle: Not All Bandits Are Criminals by Toosure70: 2:28pm On Feb 18, 2021
osamz007:
THUNDER ROAST YOUR LIPS

UNA GO GET SENSE WHEN THE MONSTERS U MADE SWALLOW UNA UP
Amen. Y not taking arm against people offended them.
Re: Bello Matawalle: Not All Bandits Are Criminals by FullBlastLight: 2:28pm On Feb 18, 2021
If BANDITRY is a CRIME, then a BANDIT can definitely be nothing else bt a CRIMINAL!

Or, is banditry lawful, legal or constitutional, to warrant dt kind of misguided drivel u call a statement? Huh?

Does he actually know d meaning of d word BANDIT? Huh?

Re: Bello Matawalle: Not All Bandits Are Criminals by blackmantis: 2:30pm On Feb 18, 2021
It was said that a serving governor was the main sponsor of Boko Haram do we need more proof.
Re: Bello Matawalle: Not All Bandits Are Criminals by Karemarealty288(m): 2:32pm On Feb 18, 2021
There you go again! ...not all bandits are bandits!!!

Re: Bello Matawalle: Not All Bandits Are Criminals by Ajixegun: 2:33pm On Feb 18, 2021
Honestly, this man needs to be arrested.
Re: Bello Matawalle: Not All Bandits Are Criminals by Wisemfon(m): 2:33pm On Feb 18, 2021
He only make mistake by saying "not all bandits are criminals"

but he is right, if u think abt de point he's trying to make you will see sense in it... Some ppl go into criminality(banditry) because of injustice mate on dem. Since thier voices cannot be heard, the turn to criminal act to expres their grievance... I think dailogue should be use to solve some of this banditry and not fire for fire

before you crucify him(becos he is a northerner) avoid his grammatical error and think abt the point he is trying to make

thanks
Re: Bello Matawalle: Not All Bandits Are Criminals by Kinikini: 2:34pm On Feb 18, 2021
Seems this governor benefits from the criminality in Zamfara.
Absurdity. A chief law enforcement officer justifying crimes is unimaginable failure of responsibility. What a shame.

quote author=MASTAkiLLAh post=99190948]

[/quote]
Re: Bello Matawalle: Not All Bandits Are Criminals by lexy2014: 2:34pm On Feb 18, 2021
Sonnobax15:
shocked

Pls what is dictionary meaning of d word "bandit"?
Re: Bello Matawalle: Not All Bandits Are Criminals by Neddstark: 2:34pm On Feb 18, 2021
It is this mentality that made your state ravaged by bandits. A man of zero principles as a governor.
Re: Bello Matawalle: Not All Bandits Are Criminals by okorogodwin4(m): 2:35pm On Feb 18, 2021
It's because of these kind of statement coming from a governor that made pple like Trump will call Nigeria a shithole country
Re: Bello Matawalle: Not All Bandits Are Criminals by lexy2014: 2:35pm On Feb 18, 2021
Wisemfon:

but he is right, if u think abt de point he's trying to make you will see sense in it... Some ppl go into criminality(banditry) because of injustice mate on dem. Since thier voices cannot be heard, the turn to criminal act to expres their grievance... I think dailogue should be use to solve some of this banditry and not fire for fire

before you crucify him(becos he is a northerner) avoid his grammatical error and think abt the point he is trying to make

thanks

Pls, what's d dictionary meaning of d word "bandit"?
Re: Bello Matawalle: Not All Bandits Are Criminals by eledumare2012: 2:36pm On Feb 18, 2021
Resurrection212:
Aboki that not know what bandit mean.
Lol.
Not all dogs are dog
They only bark because they were provoked...
aboki no fit get sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bello Matawalle: Not All Bandits Are Criminals by Neddstark: 2:37pm On Feb 18, 2021
Wisemfon:

thanks

Its just like saying it is right a woman choosing prostitution because she is broke
Or a woman choosing lesbianism because men broke her heart
Or a scammer choosing fraud because he was scammed.
You threw any principles you had to the dogs. There are things in this life that should be given zero compromise and robbing is part of it.
Re: Bello Matawalle: Not All Bandits Are Criminals by josephft2000: 2:41pm On Feb 18, 2021
NOT ALL ARMED ROBBERS ARE CRIMINALS
Re: Bello Matawalle: Not All Bandits Are Criminals by Dukeolumidemans(m): 2:41pm On Feb 18, 2021
MASTAkiLLAh:

Really?? But all ibos are seen as terrorists or drug pushers?? Very dumb indeed...no wonder we are where we are right now in this shit hole called a country.

Re: Bello Matawalle: Not All Bandits Are Criminals by Greystone: 2:41pm On Feb 18, 2021
MASTAkiLLAh:

What the roasted fuuckkk is this buffooon saying angry
Re: Bello Matawalle: Not All Bandits Are Criminals by Agboriotejoye(m): 2:41pm On Feb 18, 2021

1 Like

Re: Bello Matawalle: Not All Bandits Are Criminals by Mayeldah(m): 2:41pm On Feb 18, 2021
All Northerners are bandits and all bandits are criminals.

Buhari and Mattawale, una head nor correct.

Una dey Mad?
Re: Bello Matawalle: Not All Bandits Are Criminals by Wisemfon(m): 2:42pm On Feb 18, 2021
lexy2014:

Pls, what's d dictionary meaning of d word "bandit"?
i said avoid his grammatical error
Re: Bello Matawalle: Not All Bandits Are Criminals by Eraddray(m): 2:47pm On Feb 18, 2021
I wonder what we're doing with with uncivilized idiots...
I doubt is they smell there own words

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ngige: Why It Is Difficult To Increase Varsity Lecturers’ Salaries / Moment Tinubu Touched Down In Warri Amidst Shouts Of "Jagaban" (video) / Why The North Suddenly Cares About Northern Lives By Farooq A. Kperogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.