Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,805 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Bello Matawalle: Not All Bandits Are Criminals - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bello Matawalle: Not All Bandits Are Criminals (23305 Views)

Bello Matawalle Criticised For Buying Exotic Cars For Commissioners / Governor Bello Matawalle To Join APC / Bello Matawalle Appoints Bashir Yuguda As ‘Honorary Adviser’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bello Matawalle: Not All Bandits Are Criminals by Peppermintflav: 2:48pm On Feb 18, 2021
See wetin illiteracy dey cause.
Re: Bello Matawalle: Not All Bandits Are Criminals by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:51pm On Feb 18, 2021
If not all bandits are criminals, then why are they call bandits. Or are they Robin hood undecided
Re: Bello Matawalle: Not All Bandits Are Criminals by HopeVictor(m): 2:52pm On Feb 18, 2021
Not all Yahoo boys are fraudsters.. since all bandits are not criminals
Re: Bello Matawalle: Not All Bandits Are Criminals by Tonero231: 2:55pm On Feb 18, 2021
Just look at the dimwits saddled with d day to day decision making of a state. I regret being a Nigerian
Re: Bello Matawalle: Not All Bandits Are Criminals by Danzakidakura(m): 2:56pm On Feb 18, 2021
But Buhari send airforce for bomb innocent Orlu people, while granting amnesty to his Terrorist brothers. Shame on south east political leaders.
Re: Bello Matawalle: Not All Bandits Are Criminals by Lightorder: 2:57pm On Feb 18, 2021
Re: Bello Matawalle: Not All Bandits Are Criminals by lexy2014: 2:57pm On Feb 18, 2021
Wisemfon:

i said avoid his grammatical error

What's my business with his grammatical error & what does d dictionary meaning of d word bandit got to do with someones grammatical error?
Re: Bello Matawalle: Not All Bandits Are Criminals by Goldbw122(m): 2:58pm On Feb 18, 2021
This one loud ooo, is like not all criminals are criminals... lol I still wonder if our governor and president are educated...
Re: Bello Matawalle: Not All Bandits Are Criminals by leo22(m): 3:02pm On Feb 18, 2021
Sodiquinone:
The man spoke the truth with fairness,the headline is just a trying to be sensational

Not all armed robbers are criminals

I hope this 'truth' is why the best of the police force and Army are sent to Lekki toll gate and the south east while boarding schools are left open for the non-criminal bandits to stroll into and walk out with kids

Akamu
Re: Bello Matawalle: Not All Bandits Are Criminals by pretyval: 3:03pm On Feb 18, 2021
Bandit: a robber or outlaw belonging to a gang and typically operating in an isolated or lawless area.
E.g- "the bandit produced a weapon and demanded money"

Criminal: anyone who has committed a crime, whether convicted of the offense or not.

I don't understand what the governor is saying. Which one is worse
Re: Bello Matawalle: Not All Bandits Are Criminals by Nobody: 3:09pm On Feb 18, 2021
I just love this foolish man.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Bello Matawalle: Not All Bandits Are Criminals by berryPee(m): 3:10pm On Feb 18, 2021
The governor of Zamfara State, Bello Matawalle, has said not all bandits who terrorise parts of the state and other neighbouring states are criminals. in summary, terrorists are patriots while protesters are criminals God will punish all evil men in/out of the corridors of power.
Re: Bello Matawalle: Not All Bandits Are Criminals by seyz91(m): 3:11pm On Feb 18, 2021
Just Imagine Whats coming out of the mouth of one of so called nigeria leader's

my fellow Nigerians see the old fool leading you undecided

i spit on this hell hole of a corntree undecided
MASTAkiLLAh:

Not all bandits are criminals – Zamfara Gov.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/nnorth-east/443593-not-all-bandits-are-criminals-zamfara-gov.html
Re: Bello Matawalle: Not All Bandits Are Criminals by shiffynaani(m): 3:11pm On Feb 18, 2021
So not all BANDITS are BANDITS according to Matawalle grin

Nigeria amalgamation is gut-wrenching!
Re: Bello Matawalle: Not All Bandits Are Criminals by EdiskyHarry: 3:12pm On Feb 18, 2021
Nigeria would have been a better place if not the northern part of Nigeria and Islamic religion.
Re: Bello Matawalle: Not All Bandits Are Criminals by IJEYdiamond(f): 3:12pm On Feb 18, 2021
Its not about APC and PDP... this futajalon people are just too stupid.... criminals are criminals.. this people stupid well ooo....

God help this Country...!!
Re: Bello Matawalle: Not All Bandits Are Criminals by dederocs(m): 3:12pm On Feb 18, 2021
The bandits are their goons.
Re: Bello Matawalle: Not All Bandits Are Criminals by pepericozi: 3:13pm On Feb 18, 2021
Does that make sense to you.

People just open their mouth to talk so that you can notice them.
Re: Bello Matawalle: Not All Bandits Are Criminals by Diligence: 3:13pm On Feb 18, 2021
I remember this analogy: not all mosquitoes cause malaria. Don't kill all dem mosquitoes. Ensure they are female anopheles {mosquitoes}... How logical
Re: Bello Matawalle: Not All Bandits Are Criminals by Nobody: 3:15pm On Feb 18, 2021
The north is the problem of this faulty amalgamation.
Re: Bello Matawalle: Not All Bandits Are Criminals by pepericozi: 3:18pm On Feb 18, 2021
Like a popular saying:

Fear not your brother if without money. Fear him if without sense
Re: Bello Matawalle: Not All Bandits Are Criminals by valentineuwakwe(m): 3:19pm On Feb 18, 2021
so you are saying not all Armed robbers are thieves?
Re: Bello Matawalle: Not All Bandits Are Criminals by Nobody: 3:22pm On Feb 18, 2021
These idiots deserve all that's happening to them at the hands of bandits
Re: Bello Matawalle: Not All Bandits Are Criminals by Famex(m): 3:28pm On Feb 18, 2021
This man does not supposed to be governor
Re: Bello Matawalle: Not All Bandits Are Criminals by ThatFairGuy1: 3:29pm On Feb 18, 2021
Mr racoon, this is a PDP Governor and it's not surprising you're nowhere to be found in this thread.
Re: Bello Matawalle: Not All Bandits Are Criminals by gentlebullet(m): 3:29pm On Feb 18, 2021
Chai!!!! A sitting governor saying this is the end of it! It's like saying pick pockets are not thieves

Nigeria, who bewitched you? cry cry cry
Re: Bello Matawalle: Not All Bandits Are Criminals by Barth588(m): 3:32pm On Feb 18, 2021
Sir can you state your achievements so far in terms of security. So far as you have known the cause of unrest in the state as a result of bandits attacks.
Re: Bello Matawalle: Not All Bandits Are Criminals by Racoon(m): 3:37pm On Feb 18, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
Mr racoon, this is a PDP Governor and it's not surprising you're nowhere to be found in this thread.
Racoon:
sad Sign "peace deal" with atrocious and criminals elements? Where have the previous peace deal Gov.Masari and other NW governors signed led them to? The reward for criminality is more criminality.Abeg separate me from these backward thinking humanity.
Re: Bello Matawalle: Not All Bandits Are Criminals by medolab90(m): 3:37pm On Feb 18, 2021
Not all bandits are terrorists but all protesters are criminals?? Interesting
Re: Bello Matawalle: Not All Bandits Are Criminals by wolfenstein(m): 3:39pm On Feb 18, 2021
Meaning of BANDIT

bandit

• n : an armed thief who is (usually) a member of a band

So now wtf is this illiterate trying to say
Re: Bello Matawalle: Not All Bandits Are Criminals by Blackdisciple(m): 3:44pm On Feb 18, 2021
This is another bandit
Re: Bello Matawalle: Not All Bandits Are Criminals by skyk7: 3:44pm On Feb 18, 2021
I am tired of this country abeg. With people like this I am certain this nation will continue to go down... No hope abeg! Olodo governor...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tonyebarcanista,Members Of ECOWAS Youth Council Meet Malaysian Ambassador To NGR / Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness / Obasanjo: Why I Appointed Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Finance Minster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.