Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

24 Hours After Launch, Bello Ambassadors Gets Over 86,000 Members - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 24 Hours After Launch, Bello Ambassadors Gets Over 86,000 Members (13025 Views)

Petition Seeking Visa Ban On Wike, Family Members Gets Over 200,000 Signatures / Customs Hands Over 86 Impounded Drones To Navy / Anniversary: BAN Is Nigeria's Biggest Movement - Yahaya Bello Ambassadors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 24 Hours After Launch, Bello Ambassadors Gets Over 86,000 Members by Russianlord101(m): 5:30pm On Feb 18, 2021
[quote author=oluwatunechi post=99193773]

How is Kogi State not progressive please? iaont get.
I can tell you've never been to Kogi State, you
got your contents from mainstream

I can categorically state that GYB is in charge of his State and capable of running the affairs of this Nation [/quote

Bat
Re: 24 Hours After Launch, Bello Ambassadors Gets Over 86,000 Members by Exoticlife: 7:04pm On Feb 18, 2021
Contact us at Exotic life store for your MAGNETIC GAS LEVEL INDICATOR and instantly detect your gas level.
Never run out of gas again!!!
WhatsApp 07960990017
Price:1500

Re: 24 Hours After Launch, Bello Ambassadors Gets Over 86,000 Members by VictorUSA(m): 7:18pm On Feb 18, 2021
Even an insane person wants to rule sane people; that's because some of those sane people thought they're insane!

Re: 24 Hours After Launch, Bello Ambassadors Gets Over 86,000 Members by Nobody: 7:20pm On Feb 18, 2021
weaponisation of Poverty - tatatatatatata governor.. the poor have no choice but to join.. one day they will start to see the comfortable as palliatives.. Killer Governor
Re: 24 Hours After Launch, Bello Ambassadors Gets Over 86,000 Members by oluwatunechi(m): 9:21pm On Feb 18, 2021
nkwuocha1:
A

If I was that guy,
I would make sure all state schools in kogi are up to standard in terms of buildings.

Salaries are paid.

Several housing estate of a room and palour are built and given to some level of government workers.

All girls between age 12-18 in schools are given FREE sanitary pads of 30 pieces every 6 months.His face must be branded and "Not For sale".
Medical attention of vaccine for cervical cancer be given the girls, VERY IMPORTANT in all schools.He can get international help for this if he is smart.
Create metro buses for transportation.
Build roads.

Look at what can generate local revenue for the states especially everyday consumables.He can't set up government registered company that can produce textiles, soaps, detergent, tin tomatoes, corn beef, soaps, plastics, baby stuffs, etc

State Hospital must be up to standard.All primary healthcare centres must be well organised and conducive and not ridden with reptiles.

He should have not started off as a useless man,unfortunately he did.

Your point is noted and will be passed to the appropriate committee for further review and I can assure you that the GYB administration is totally committed to the development of Kogi State in all sectors
Re: 24 Hours After Launch, Bello Ambassadors Gets Over 86,000 Members by yetunsbay(m): 9:49pm On Feb 18, 2021
Simeonee111:
Make I go register sharply
2023 is pregnant
Yahaya Bello looking very promising
the stupid youth governor
Re: 24 Hours After Launch, Bello Ambassadors Gets Over 86,000 Members by yetunsbay(m): 9:50pm On Feb 18, 2021
oluwatunechi:

Your point is noted and will be passed to the appropriate committee for further review and I can assure you that the GYB administration is totally committed to the development of Kogi State in all sectors
Yinmu. Your nyansh go burn all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reps Dump N22.7 Trillion Loan Request, Okay N1 Trillion Borrowing / Police Kill Youth For Criticising Checkpoint Extortion - Bayelsa / Why President Goodluck Jonathan Is To Blame For The Insecurity In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.