Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,879 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

24 Hours After Launch, Bello Ambassadors Gets Over 86,000 Members - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 24 Hours After Launch, Bello Ambassadors Gets Over 86,000 Members (13010 Views)

Petition Seeking Visa Ban On Wike, Family Members Gets Over 200,000 Signatures / Customs Hands Over 86 Impounded Drones To Navy / Anniversary: BAN Is Nigeria's Biggest Movement - Yahaya Bello Ambassadors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 24 Hours After Launch, Bello Ambassadors Gets Over 86,000 Members by Killermamba: 2:55pm On Feb 18, 2021
The funny part of this post is this, you post and also use your fake Monikar to comment. Chai wahala be like bicycle.

2 Likes

Re: 24 Hours After Launch, Bello Ambassadors Gets Over 86,000 Members by rottable(m): 2:56pm On Feb 18, 2021
I've registered ooo then what next?
Re: 24 Hours After Launch, Bello Ambassadors Gets Over 86,000 Members by nkwuocha1: 2:58pm On Feb 18, 2021
encryptjay:

Don't talk like this bro, you can't just carry everybody in one state give them such tag, it's very bad. How are you going to cope if you happen to work with them at some point?

Sorry if you think I generalised bro.

Back to topic, If bello knew he would contest, he should have tried his possible best to govern kogi to an admirable level.HE MADE NO IMPACT at all.

The man is obviously TOTALLY USELESS to himself and kogites.How can a youth governor be so archaic except for his dressing styles?That guy has got nothing to give apart from federal allocations which he used only to patch mediocre policies here and there.

If he is well educated and behaving like this, then he is a HUGE DISSAPPOINTMENT.

4 Likes

Re: 24 Hours After Launch, Bello Ambassadors Gets Over 86,000 Members by ThreeEyedRaven: 2:58pm On Feb 18, 2021
Oluboh:

Go to Kogi and see for yourself
Oga I served in Kogi. I have politicians traditional rulers and students and neighbors as friends and I get updates everyday

1 Like

Re: 24 Hours After Launch, Bello Ambassadors Gets Over 86,000 Members by greypencils: 2:58pm On Feb 18, 2021
Oluboh:
24hours After Release, Over 86,984 Nigerians Register With Bello Ambassadors Network

https://www.legit.ng/1403419-2023-campaign-group-85000-nigerians-signed-support-yahaya-bello.html
All of una dey mad

1 Like

Re: 24 Hours After Launch, Bello Ambassadors Gets Over 86,000 Members by Akinh: 2:59pm On Feb 18, 2021
Oluboh:

No vex, we are youths and we're doing youth 2023
Yahaya Bello is the code
you re very sick...I schooled in FULokoja what has the mumu done in the state..has he clear your mom or dad salaries?, Because he decided to pay 4-6months out of 6years una they type wubbish..Abeg stop taking Colo and banana weed together.make sense fall on u.

5 Likes

Re: 24 Hours After Launch, Bello Ambassadors Gets Over 86,000 Members by Serveyouright(m): 3:02pm On Feb 18, 2021
Who is this barrow or Bello of a thing please?

We're yet to finish with this fragile hausa/Fulani man and here comes barrow or Bello again.
Re: 24 Hours After Launch, Bello Ambassadors Gets Over 86,000 Members by Felabarmudia: 3:04pm On Feb 18, 2021
Who is this clown?
By the time the real BAN catch you go get sense
Re: 24 Hours After Launch, Bello Ambassadors Gets Over 86,000 Members by udemzyudex(m): 3:06pm On Feb 18, 2021
Hahaha.. problem no dey finish.
Re: 24 Hours After Launch, Bello Ambassadors Gets Over 86,000 Members by Munzy14(m): 3:07pm On Feb 18, 2021
Ever8090:
This joke of Yahaya Bello contesting for president is becoming annoying,.it seems this country has no plans to move forward
I swear..grin

Belllo that set kogi backwards with non payment of salaries and pensions..

4 Likes

Re: 24 Hours After Launch, Bello Ambassadors Gets Over 86,000 Members by seyz91(m): 3:07pm On Feb 18, 2021
i dey tell you
Ever8090:
This joke of Yahaya Bello contesting for president is becoming annoying,.it seems this country has no plans to move forward
Re: 24 Hours After Launch, Bello Ambassadors Gets Over 86,000 Members by stupidmod3: 3:09pm On Feb 18, 2021
Oluboh:

Yahaya Bello is the code
ever wonder y d country will not progress?
Re: 24 Hours After Launch, Bello Ambassadors Gets Over 86,000 Members by four44: 3:12pm On Feb 18, 2021
4get that most of them just won chop their own share of the cake, the same set of people still join Atiku, Tinubu group

1 Like

Re: 24 Hours After Launch, Bello Ambassadors Gets Over 86,000 Members by LikeAking: 3:14pm On Feb 18, 2021
Yayah bello is the luckiest man alive.

How much dem dey pay?
Re: 24 Hours After Launch, Bello Ambassadors Gets Over 86,000 Members by khalids: 3:15pm On Feb 18, 2021
What manner of rubbish is this.....and all these so-called youths supporting nonsense

1 Like

Re: 24 Hours After Launch, Bello Ambassadors Gets Over 86,000 Members by tolexy007(m): 3:15pm On Feb 18, 2021
Oluboh:

Yahaya Bello is the code

HOW MUCH DEM PAY U FOR THIS TRASH grin

1 Like

Re: 24 Hours After Launch, Bello Ambassadors Gets Over 86,000 Members by F3dan: 3:16pm On Feb 18, 2021
Good one!

Yahaya Bello for president 2023.

No going back.
Re: 24 Hours After Launch, Bello Ambassadors Gets Over 86,000 Members by oluwatunechi(m): 3:19pm On Feb 18, 2021
nkwuocha1:

But I know kogi state is not progressive as a result of his gross incompetence.He is too dumb to rule a university class room talk more an LGA

How is Kogi State not progressive please? iaont get.
I can tell you've never been to Kogi State, you
got your contents from mainstream

I can categorically state that GYB is in charge of his State and capable of running the affairs of this Nation
Re: 24 Hours After Launch, Bello Ambassadors Gets Over 86,000 Members by dorodee(m): 3:20pm On Feb 18, 2021
Audio Ambassadors Or real.
Re: 24 Hours After Launch, Bello Ambassadors Gets Over 86,000 Members by nkwuocha1: 3:24pm On Feb 18, 2021
oluwatunechi:

How is Kogi State not progressive please? iaont get.
I can tell you've never been to Kogi State, you
got your contents from mainstream

I can categorically state that GYB is in charge of his State and capable of running the affairs of this Nation

Shut up!
I have been to kogi state very well because where I stay to kogi is an hour + drive.

That idi_ot you are supporting because of the peanut he pays is not wise at all.
What a failure!
A young energetic youth with little or nothing innovate upstairs!Seems he employed commissioners who are worst than he is.Jesus!What a waste.

Oo! Boy chop your own share,finally we all need it.

1 Like

Re: 24 Hours After Launch, Bello Ambassadors Gets Over 86,000 Members by nograv: 3:34pm On Feb 18, 2021
Pointless thread, phantom members talked up by zombie nairaland posters...

Cmon now... If you want to deceive us you have to do better than this... cheesy

1 Like

Re: 24 Hours After Launch, Bello Ambassadors Gets Over 86,000 Members by oluwatunechi(m): 3:38pm On Feb 18, 2021
nkwuocha1:

Shut up!
I have been to kogi state very well because where I stay to kogi is an hour + drive.

That idi_ot you are supporting because of the peanut he pays is not wise at all.
What a failure!
A young energetic youth with little or nothing innovate upstairs!Seems he employed commissioners who are worst than he is.Jesus!What a waste.

Oo! Boy chop your own share,finally we all need it.

Why make noise when you can simply state your grievance
What do you want him to do regards to the State Affairs
Re: 24 Hours After Launch, Bello Ambassadors Gets Over 86,000 Members by oluwasegun007(m): 3:44pm On Feb 18, 2021
A man that does not believe in the existence of covid...shey that one na public officer.

1 Like

Re: 24 Hours After Launch, Bello Ambassadors Gets Over 86,000 Members by Sheunma: 3:49pm On Feb 18, 2021
If there was free and fair election in kogi today, Yeye bello wouldn't come close to winning.

2 Likes

Re: 24 Hours After Launch, Bello Ambassadors Gets Over 86,000 Members by nkwuocha1: 3:53pm On Feb 18, 2021
A
oluwatunechi:

Why make noise when you can simply state your grievance
What do you want him to do regards to the State Affairs

He wanted to start doing it now because of his presidential ambition

It's too late...
There are things you just can't get back.His 8 years tenure is almost exhausted without any visible change in the state.He failed.He is as good as being used as an example for other youth politicians.

If I was that guy,
I would make sure all state schools in kogi are up to standard in terms of buildings.

Salaries are paid.

Several housing estate of a room and palour are built and given to some level of government workers.

All girls between age 12-18 in schools are given FREE sanitary pads of 30 pieces every 6 months.His face must be branded and "Not For sale".
Medical attention of vaccine for cervical cancer be given the girls, VERY IMPORTANT in all schools.He can get international help for this if he is smart.
Create metro buses for transportation.
Build roads.

Look at what can generate local revenue for the states especially everyday consumables.He can't set up government registered company that can produce textiles, soaps, detergent, tin tomatoes, corn beef, soaps, plastics, baby stuffs, etc

State Hospital must be up to standard.All primary healthcare centres must be well organised and conducive and not ridden with reptiles.

He should have not started off as a useless man,unfortunately he did.

3 Likes

Re: 24 Hours After Launch, Bello Ambassadors Gets Over 86,000 Members by MrNipplesLover(m): 4:06pm On Feb 18, 2021
Ever8090:

God bless u for me...
Re: 24 Hours After Launch, Bello Ambassadors Gets Over 86,000 Members by Nobody: 4:30pm On Feb 18, 2021
gringrin

Re: 24 Hours After Launch, Bello Ambassadors Gets Over 86,000 Members by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 18, 2021
I think say na new network, I come see this mumu. gringrin

1 Like

Re: 24 Hours After Launch, Bello Ambassadors Gets Over 86,000 Members by azpekuliar: 4:45pm On Feb 18, 2021
Ever8090:

cheesy grin cheesy

The plan is to retrogress further and as quickly as possible.
Re: 24 Hours After Launch, Bello Ambassadors Gets Over 86,000 Members by thatigboman: 5:04pm On Feb 18, 2021
Ever8090:
does this country look to you like something that has plans to move forward?
Re: 24 Hours After Launch, Bello Ambassadors Gets Over 86,000 Members by thatigboman: 5:05pm On Feb 18, 2021
Oluboh:

which part of kogi exactly?
Re: 24 Hours After Launch, Bello Ambassadors Gets Over 86,000 Members by Russianlord101(m): 5:27pm On Feb 18, 2021
Oluboh:

Whats there to see NOTHING

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Travel Abroad With Purpose Of Returning To Develop Nigeria - Kukah Tells Youths / Niger Delta Militant, John Togo, Allegedly Killed And Buried In The Forest / $400m Abacha Loot: FG To Pay Swiss Bank $79m Commission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.