Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

A Cousin Snatches Her Sister's Husband In Asaba - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Cousin Snatches Her Sister's Husband In Asaba (1945 Views)

Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding / My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me / Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Cousin Snatches Her Sister's Husband In Asaba by Kennalexis(m): 2:16pm On Feb 18, 2021
There is a trending gist of a lady that visited her cousin who recently gave birth through CS to take care of her and the baby. But while staying with her cousing started going out with the husband and sleeping with him.

They had already arranged for secret introduction rite at the girl's place and it was during the introduction that the case burst up.
Do well to click on the link below the read the full gist.

https://www.operanewsapp.com/ng/en/share/detail?news_id=161b496751da538e670153fba2797b55&news_entry_id=s66cedd3210218en_ng&open_type=tanscoded&request_id=news_bc7be434-a807-4a6b-91ed-e5c5e5b30bfe&from=news
Re: A Cousin Snatches Her Sister's Husband In Asaba by MightySparrow: 2:21pm On Feb 18, 2021
Na Buhari cause am. Husband scarcity don hit market na!
Re: A Cousin Snatches Her Sister's Husband In Asaba by Nobody: 2:31pm On Feb 18, 2021
Next...
Re: A Cousin Snatches Her Sister's Husband In Asaba by Nobody: 3:24pm On Feb 18, 2021
Survival of the fittest.

If I was the man, I'll just marry both. Does everyone see why polygamy is good? A woman won't lose her man altogether. She can still have half or one third.

2 Likes

Re: A Cousin Snatches Her Sister's Husband In Asaba by Mindlog: 3:31pm On Feb 18, 2021
Is the girl's place where the introduction was done not the home of the nursing mother's aunt and uncle?

2 Likes

Re: A Cousin Snatches Her Sister's Husband In Asaba by mariahAngel(f): 3:31pm On Feb 18, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:
Survival of the fittest.

If I was the man, I'll just marry both. Does everyone see why polygamy is good? A woman won't lose her man altogether. She can still have half or one third.

"Survival of the fittest" on to say na matter of life and death?

Wahala for women wey wan kill themselves on top man matter o!

1 Like

Re: A Cousin Snatches Her Sister's Husband In Asaba by Nobody: 3:35pm On Feb 18, 2021
mariahAngel:

We men are certainly worth killing yourselves over. Well, many of us anyway.
Re: A Cousin Snatches Her Sister's Husband In Asaba by mariahAngel(f): 3:43pm On Feb 18, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:

We men are certainly worth killing yourselves over. Well, many of us anyway.

Well, from what I read, it's more of killing the men than themselves anyways.

1 Like

Re: A Cousin Snatches Her Sister's Husband In Asaba by Nobody: 3:55pm On Feb 18, 2021
mariahAngel:

Well, from what I read, it's more of killing the men than themselves anyways.

Can you imagine the misguidance? Good men are such a valuable resource that they are fighting over them, and they'll still go and kill the valuable resource.

Women are funny creatures.
Re: A Cousin Snatches Her Sister's Husband In Asaba by mosdii(m): 8:18pm On Feb 18, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them
Re: A Cousin Snatches Her Sister's Husband In Asaba by Munzy14(m): 6:34am On Feb 20, 2021
mariahAngel:

grin
Women are their own problem. Snatching of a sister's husband didn't start today.

Way back ages...

Women should limit bringing their female siblings to live with them... The thing done scatter many home....worst when the wife is a carrier woman....
Re: A Cousin Snatches Her Sister's Husband In Asaba by mariahAngel(f): 9:09am On Feb 20, 2021
Munzy14:

grin
Women are their own problem. Snatching of a sister's husband didn't start today.

Way back ages...

Only a husband that want to be snatched, will be snatched.
Di ojoo!
Di oku mmuo! grin
Di anya ahu n'agha!
Di akpiri ogologo!
Di n'ebute ogba-aghara n'ezi n'ulo ya!

Women should limit bringing their female siblings to live with them... The thing done scatter many home....worst when the wife is a carrier woman....

A man that wants to stray, will stray.
Just that it's worse when it happens within the family.
There's no worse betrayal than for a man to sleep with a relative of his wife. Mmehe nke ahu apughi mgbaghara!
Re: A Cousin Snatches Her Sister's Husband In Asaba by Munzy14(m): 12:33pm On Feb 20, 2021
mariahAngel:

Only a husband that want to be snatched, will be snatched.
Di ojoo!
Di oku mmuo! grin
Di anya ahu n'agha!
Di akpiri ogologo!
Di n'ebute ogba-aghara n'ezi n'ulo ya!

A man that wants to stray, will stray.
Just that it's worse when it happens within the family.
There's no worse betrayal than for a man to sleep with a relative of his wife. Mmehe nke ahu apughi mgbaghara!
Owu ya...cheesy

U know an average woman is manipulative.. Lol and any man can fall.

Our third leg no deh think o..cheesy

It only follows law of gravity... Rise and fall...when duty calls..
Re: A Cousin Snatches Her Sister's Husband In Asaba by JovialJune(f): 12:54pm On Feb 20, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:
Survival of the fittest.

What is wrong with you? The husband knows it is not right to marry his wife's cousin, that's why he foolishly wanted to be with her secretly, why the hell should everyone see polygamy as good? Must everyone be like your funny self?
Re: A Cousin Snatches Her Sister's Husband In Asaba by JovialJune(f): 1:00pm On Feb 20, 2021
Munzy14:

Owu ya...cheesy

Meaning men, any man, is generally dumb, and cant think without his third leg, and since an average woman is powerfully manipulative, the diick can rise and fall with the click of a finger, right? noted.

I like when so called men admit to the fact that they are generally brainless, very soothing grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Cousin Snatches Her Sister's Husband In Asaba by Nobody: 1:17pm On Feb 20, 2021
JovialJune:

What is wrong with you? The husband knows it is not right to marry his wife's cousin, that's why he foolishly wanted to be with her secretly, why the hell should everyone see polygamy as good? Must everyone be like your funny self?

Let's set emotions aside and reason it out logically.

1. Why is it not good to marry your wife's cousin?
2. Why is it not good to marry more than one when that would make all concerned feel fulfilled and happy, and ensure that no one is dumped by the wayside?
3. Would you prefer that the man dump his first wife with child only to marry the cousin?
4. Or would you prefer that he keeps seeing the second one secretly? 5. Or should he and the cousin live unhappily; him married to a woman he does not feel attracted to anymore, and she unhappily seeing her man married to someone else?

Remember, no emotional outbursts. Be ready to defend your stance logically. For example, if you say something is wrong, be prepared to show why this is so, logically.

Your turn.
Re: A Cousin Snatches Her Sister's Husband In Asaba by Munzy14(m): 1:18pm On Feb 20, 2021
JovialJune:

Meaning men, any man, is generally dumb, and cant think without his third leg, and since an average woman is powerfully manipulative, the diick can rise and fall with the click of a finger, right? noted.

I like when so called men admit to the fact that they are generally brainless, very soothing grin
Some ladies feel they are smart when it involves sex issues, but talk about smart ideas and innovative thinking and u will find them lacking..

One will think we only have men in the world...cheesy

Brain weh u get when it comes to sex matters, is that one a measure for intelligence?

So called men? Smh one can easily scribble your type of person on paper.

So called man without brain, saved money marry ur mom, gather strength impregnate her, care for her, saw to ur growth till u are able to get where u are..so that so called man is brainless?

Change this mentality, this is 2021.

Naija feminist(misandrists)eeeh..grin smh.

2 Likes

Re: A Cousin Snatches Her Sister's Husband In Asaba by JovialJune(f): 1:46pm On Feb 20, 2021
Munzy14:

Some ladies feel they are smart when it involves sex issues, but talk about smart ideas and innovative thinking and u will find them lacking..

One will think we only have men in the world...cheesy

Brain weh u get when it comes to sex matters, is that one a measure for intelligence?

So called men? Smh one can easily scribble your type of person on paper.

So called man without brain, saved money marry ur mom, gather strength impregnate her, care for her, saw to ur growth till u are able to get where u are..so that so called man is brainless?

Change this mentality, this is 2021.

Naija feminist(misandrists)eeeh..grin smh.

E pain amgrin

So now we're deviating from the topic which is about sex, to facts of life because you have no counter points abi?

You nor well, you had to go personal, be gone jare.

2 Likes

Re: A Cousin Snatches Her Sister's Husband In Asaba by JovialJune(f): 1:58pm On Feb 20, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:

Let's set emotions aside and reason it out logically.

1. Why is it not good to marry your wife's cousin?
2. Why is it not good to marry more than one when that would make all concerned feel fulfilled and happy, and ensure that no one is dumped by the wayside?
3. Would you prefer that the man dump his first wife with child only to marry the cousin?
4. Or would you prefer that he keeps seeing the second one secretly? 5. Or should he and the cousin live unhappily; him married to a woman he does not feel attracted to anymore, and she unhappily seeing her man married to someone else?

Remember, no emotional outbursts. Be ready to defend your stance logically. For example, if you say something is wrong, be prepared to show why this is so, logically.

Your turn.

My point is not everyone should be like you or have your mentality, and no, it is wrong to marry a wife's cousin, it's demeaning and disrespectful to your wife, a cousin that she brought to take care of her, that is belittling to say the least, it can cause family feud, enmity for the husband and may lead to threat of life, and this is me being logical,

There are so many stories, terrible stories of children and wives affected negatively because of polygamy, the mind and psych can be affected, the negatives are very much more than the positives and you know it, why anyone will want to be polygamous in these century is beyond logical reasoning, case in point you, you told me you want to be polygamous because of sex, mainly sex, that is not logical, that is emotional/sexual reasoning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Cousin Snatches Her Sister's Husband In Asaba by Munzy14(m): 2:07pm On Feb 20, 2021
JovialJune:

E pain amgrin

So now we're deviating from the topic which is about sex, to facts of life because you have no counter points abi?

You nor well, you had to go personal, be gone jare.

Personal ke, I gave u an instance of ur brainless man according to your comment of men being brainless..grin

You jumped into a comment to spray ur misandry perfume, alas! U inhaled ur own perfume and decided to jump out exactly as u jumped in.

Like I said, change ur mentality... This 2021...as u go around with ur perfume...

Men are brainless , yet u spend hours making up to cover defects and appear appealing to them.

Men are brainless yet u gallivanting and seeking their attention..cheesy

Your characters are displayed according to your write ups/comments When u type online as a human.

You type what is on your mind..and that's who you are.

1 Like

Re: A Cousin Snatches Her Sister's Husband In Asaba by Nobody: 2:10pm On Feb 20, 2021
JovialJune:

My point is not everyone should be like you or have your mentality,

When did I say that everybody should? But you seem to think that everyone should have yours.

and no, it is wrong to marry a wife's cousin, it's demeaning and disrespectful to your wife, a cousin that she brought to take care of her, that is belittling to say the least, it can cause family feud, enmity for the husband and may lead to threat of life, and this is me being logical,[/quote]

Obviously deficient logic. There is no reason why it is belittling, demeaning or disrespectful to his wife. It can only cause amily feud if the family is petty minded.

There are so many stories, terrible stories of children and wives affected negatively because of polygamy, the mind and psych can be affected, the negatives are very much more than the positives and you know it, why anyone will want to be polygamous in these century is beyond logical reasoning, case in point you, you told me you want to be polygamous because of sex, mainly sex, that is not logical, that is emotional/sexual reasoning.[/quote]

That is only on soap operas that seek to exhibit the dramatic in everything. Science has proven time and again that polygamy correlates with happier, wealthier, longer living and more adjusted families. I've given you links to scientific studies, yet you still cling to your old unjustified stereotypes. There are terrible stories of even monogamous marriages going terribly wrong and yet you never propose to end all monogamous marriages too.

On that thread, I pointed out that a man gets more sex in a polygamous marriage, not that it's the only benefit. You only heard what you wanted to hear. Polygamy is superior to monogamy in all aspects. Go back and reread those links that I posted earlier, or Google 'scientific benefits of polygamy' yourself. Here are some...

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/the-scientific-fundamentalist/200802/the-paradox-polygamy-ii-why-most-women-benefit-polygamy

https://www.newscientist.com/article/dn14564-polygamy-is-the-key-to-a-long-life/
Re: A Cousin Snatches Her Sister's Husband In Asaba by mariahAngel(f): 2:33pm On Feb 20, 2021
Munzy14:

Owu ya...cheesy

I ma na I jiri komenti a zuru ahia? grin
Re: A Cousin Snatches Her Sister's Husband In Asaba by Nobody: 3:06pm On Feb 20, 2021
You can't snatch someone who doesn't want to be snatched.
Re: A Cousin Snatches Her Sister's Husband In Asaba by Munzy14(m): 3:08pm On Feb 20, 2021
mariahAngel:

I ma na I jiri komenti a zuru ahia? grin

Owu ya...ima na onweghi onye huru ihu ya...cheesy

O dika sugar m wuru n'ala nda nda onwu gu ga tinye isi NA....cheesy ka ngwa ya ihe nsi ka mma...lol with onu ojor m...grin

Nwoke anaghi ezo onu na.

Onye mee shakara ,nwoke gbawaya obi, ya bia nairaland to attack any comment pointing out men and their flaws....cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Cousin Snatches Her Sister's Husband In Asaba by mariahAngel(f): 3:17pm On Feb 20, 2021
Munzy14:

Owu ya...ima na onweghi onye huru ihu ya...cheesy

O dika sugar m wuru n'ala nda nda onwu gu ga tinye isi NA....cheesy ka ngwa ya ihe nsi ka mma...lol with onu ojor m...grin

Nwoke anaghi ezo onu na.

Onye mee shakara ,nwoke gbawaya obi, ya bia nairaland to attack any comment pointing out men and their flaws....cheesy

I jikwerenu nwayo puo onu ojoo! grin grin grin

Mgbe m huru ya, a marala'm na o ga e kwotu gi, m tuo onwe'm mbo si "lekwe ka o n'esu" grin

Nsogbu na mkpari ya kariri a kari! Mgbe obula, ya na acho onye o ga ekwuzugbu uka ahu! grin
Re: A Cousin Snatches Her Sister's Husband In Asaba by Mindlog: 3:33pm On Feb 20, 2021
mariahAngel:

Mgbe m huru ya, a marala'm na o ga e kwotu gi, m tuo onwe'm mbo si "lekwe ka o n'esu" grin

Nsogbu na mkpari ya kariri a kari! Mgbe obula, ya na acho onye o ga ekwuzugbu uka ahu! grin

Reading it with Mbano dialect! cheesy cheesy
Re: A Cousin Snatches Her Sister's Husband In Asaba by myami: 3:35pm On Feb 20, 2021
Homewrecker
Re: A Cousin Snatches Her Sister's Husband In Asaba by mariahAngel(f): 4:13pm On Feb 20, 2021
Mindlog:

Reading it with Mbano dialect! cheesy cheesy

Owu otu owu! grin
Re: A Cousin Snatches Her Sister's Husband In Asaba by JovialJune(f): 4:41pm On Feb 20, 2021
Munzy14:

Personal ke, I gave u an instance of ur brainless man according to your comment of men being brainless..grin

You jumped into a comment to spray ur misandry perfume, alas! U inhaled ur own perfume and decided to jump out exactly as u jumped in.

Like I said, change ur mentality... This 2021...as u go around with ur perfume...

Men are brainless , yet u spend hours making up to cover defects and appear appealing to them.

Men are brainless yet u gallivanting and seeking their attention..cheesy

Your characters are displayed according to your write ups/comments When u type online as a human.

You type what is on your mind..and that's who you are.

So many gibberish and nonsense I wont read, next time, try not to dissect my comment, and own up to yours and you who has a stupid mentality that men cant think without their diick.
Re: A Cousin Snatches Her Sister's Husband In Asaba by myami: 5:38pm On Feb 20, 2021
mariahAngel:

kai na ke ciwo
Re: A Cousin Snatches Her Sister's Husband In Asaba by Munzy14(m): 8:00pm On Feb 20, 2021
JovialJune:

So many gibberish and nonsense I wont read, next time, try not to dissect my comment, and own up to yours and you who has a stupid mentality that men cant think without their diick.
Daughter of a brainless man...grin

According to your earlier comment..lol

Next time avoid jumping into any comment u see to spray ur perfume of hate for men.

All men are brainless, like as if u are a synthetic human...grin

Re: A Cousin Snatches Her Sister's Husband In Asaba by Munzy14(m): 8:08pm On Feb 20, 2021
mariahAngel:

Owu onya m shiri taa...and o Mara nkapi m choro ya ma...grin

Onwe ya ga afugbu ya ta...grin

Every missile she release, she will get 50...grin

Russia standard.

Ma ñuru mmiri...lepuru anya...

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Daughter Disowned Us / Am In Hot Romance With Married Woman, A Mother Of 2 / Adewusi Name Meaning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.