Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

My Daughter Disowned Us - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Daughter Disowned Us (1961 Views)

My Father Disowned Me For Marrying A Disfigured Man { Photos } / Family Members Have Disowned Us” - Nigerian Lady Dating Her Twin Brother Reveals / I Disowned My Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Daughter Disowned Us by Jceeee: 3:46pm On Aug 13, 2022
Hello everybody,

We are based abroad , my first daughter who will be 22 years old has graduated last year in computer science. She is has been working for 3 years and earning good money , she has her own car brought with her own money . We are so proud of her because she is a good example to her younger ones but she broke our heart when she started dating this congolese guy , he is not even a student like her. He has a bad reputation in the community with a lot of baby mamas he is after her for her money because that's what he has done with his previous baby mamas, she is aware of the situations but she is not ready to listened to me or her father. my husband was shouting at her all the time to leave the guy she has decided to move out of the house and she has changed her number. I don't know how to help her not to fall in his trap because by the time he impregnate her and has stolen enough money from her , he will then dump her and move to the next prey. My husband and I are very devastated how can we help our daughter to get back in the right track??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Daughter Disowned Us by incandescentena: 3:48pm On Aug 13, 2022

Experience is a harsh teacher.

First she will learn the lessons, then comes the test.
In a short time, she will soon view the world differently

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Daughter Disowned Us by Bluntguy: 3:50pm On Aug 13, 2022
Jceeee:
Hello everybody,

We are based abroad , my first daughter who will be 22 years old has graduated last year in computer science. She is has been working for 3 years and earning good money , she has her own car brought with her own money . We are so proud of her because she is a good example to her younger ones but she broke our heart when she started dating this congolese guy , he is not even a student like
her. He has a bad reputation in the community with a lot of baby mamas he is after woman he is after her for her money because that's what he has done with his previous baby mamas, she is aware of the situations but she is not ready to listened to me or her father. my husband was shouting at her all the time to leave the guy she has decided to move out of the house and she has changed her number. I don't know how to help her not to fall in his trap because by the time he impregnate her and has stolen enough money from her , he will then dump her and move to the next prey. My husband and I are very devastated how can we help our daughter to get back in the right track??
One of the disadvantages of living abroad. In Nigeria, na our police go even beat your daughter return for house. Just trick am come back Naija you go shock how she go become OBIdient. I support Peter Obi.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Daughter Disowned Us by Ishilove: 3:55pm On Aug 13, 2022
Leave her to learn her lesson. She is an adult and must be ready to face the consequences of doing adult things and taking adult decisions, no matter how foolish they may be.

12 Likes

Re: My Daughter Disowned Us by ibechris(m): 3:56pm On Aug 13, 2022
Madam, a lady in love is always hard to advice...

I am speechless as to what to say...

I feel for u especially as a mother and a Nigerian.

Keep talking until she comes to her senses.

7 Likes

Re: My Daughter Disowned Us by Klass99(f): 4:00pm On Aug 13, 2022

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Daughter Disowned Us by libertyfather(m): 4:01pm On Aug 13, 2022
I feel your pain, but the bitter truth is until that thing is done to her before her eye go clear

5 Likes

Re: My Daughter Disowned Us by airminem(f): 4:02pm On Aug 13, 2022
She will be taught the errors of her ways

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Daughter Disowned Us by dawnomike(m): 4:05pm On Aug 13, 2022
You can only hope and wish her the best ..
Re: My Daughter Disowned Us by sisisioge: 4:08pm On Aug 13, 2022
You cant help her, she must learn her lesson and help herself. Just prepare your loving arms for when she needs it and I hope you have learnt something too, you cant force an adult in love to listen to voice of reasoning, loving eyes never see. Sorry.

4 Likes

Re: My Daughter Disowned Us by ETIIKO: 4:08pm On Aug 13, 2022
Please do not relent in searching for her, this will prove that you are concerned about her where about. Try all you could as a loving and caring mother; iam very sure one day you will meet her.
Though it will not be easy because her mind is filled with euphoria of love and with the freedom she now has. Prepared your mind because when you see her she "may" not show you the due respect that you may be expecting. When you have opportunity to talk to her, please do not paint her negative attitude with your comments. Just let her know how the entire family feel and remind her of how you all do enjoy together back then when she was available and how her absent have bring in disunity into the family. That she's always in the best position to guide and contribute her opinion when things go wrong.

1 Like

Re: My Daughter Disowned Us by Solofresh2: 4:19pm On Aug 13, 2022
Strip her naked and beat the fvcking hell out of her
Nonsense,!

1 Like

Re: My Daughter Disowned Us by crackhaus: 4:26pm On Aug 13, 2022
First of all, have you confessed to your husband that you cheated on him and that your other daughter whom he believes to be your niece is biologically yours with another man?

Do that first, maybe God will then consider giving you peace.

2 Likes

Re: My Daughter Disowned Us by Klass99(f): 4:26pm On Aug 13, 2022

4 Likes

Re: My Daughter Disowned Us by VeryWickedMan: 4:38pm On Aug 13, 2022
Congo has the world's longest average penis size

3 Likes

Re: My Daughter Disowned Us by mariahAngel(f): 4:50pm On Aug 13, 2022
You both should let her be, but pray and keep praying for her.
Sometimes, one can only learn through experience.
Like the prodigal child, she'll be back, and when she does come back, accept her back wholeheartedly, for she is and will always be your child. Nothing can change that.

2 Likes

Re: My Daughter Disowned Us by Kobojunkie: 4:56pm On Aug 13, 2022
Jceeee:
my husband was shouting at her all the time to leave the guy she has decided to move out of the house and she has changed her number. I don't know how to help her not to fall in his trap because by the time he impregnate her and has stolen enough money from her, he will then dump her and move to the next prey. My husband and I are very devastated how can we help our daughter to get back in the right track??
She is an adult abeg! Leave her alone. Just be there to help her should she get dumped. undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Daughter Disowned Us by Kobojunkie: 4:57pm On Aug 13, 2022
Bluntguy:
One of the disadvantages of living abroad. In Nigeria, na our police go even beat your daughter return for house. Just trick am come back Naija you go shock how she go become OBIdient. I support Peter Obi.
Abegi! How many of the many baby mamas have your police been able to set "beat" sense into so far? undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Daughter Disowned Us by ETIIKO: 5:01pm On Aug 13, 2022
Klass99:

Like the parable of the prodigal son, na the daughter go waka come find them, when she hits rock bottom. There is only so much you can do as a parent, abeg.
Quoting from you "Like" that was then. The perception and thinking of our children today are all differ due to moral decay in our society today.
Re: My Daughter Disowned Us by Klass99(f): 5:14pm On Aug 13, 2022

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Daughter Disowned Us by Foodqueen(f): 5:37pm On Aug 13, 2022
Time is what she needs. She will definitely come back.

Pray he doesn't destroy her life before she breaks free.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Daughter Disowned Us by techWriter3: 6:11pm On Aug 13, 2022
She will would lectured the errors of her ways

1 Like

Re: My Daughter Disowned Us by Generalwoodz(m): 7:30pm On Aug 13, 2022
Presently, your daughter is like someone addicted to drugs. Most women loss their sense of clear reasoning when they fall in Love. What you gonna do? Let her be. Because you'd make the bond between them way stronger when you try to separate them.
Re: My Daughter Disowned Us by Ishilove: 7:36pm On Aug 13, 2022
crackhaus:
First of all, have you confessed to your husband that you cheated on him and that your other daughter whom he believes to be your niece is biologically yours with another man?

Do that first, maybe God will then consider giving you peace.
Mr Oga, op dey talk one thing you dey talk another. Is that the issue on ground? undecided

To wipe you fake Oraimo USB cord for neck just dey hungry me

2 Likes

Re: My Daughter Disowned Us by Ishilove: 7:39pm On Aug 13, 2022
Foodqueen:
Time is what she needs. She will definitely come back.

Pray he doesn't destroy her life before she breaks free.
If he destroys her life, she will rebuild it since she has chosen to be unfortunate.
Re: My Daughter Disowned Us by henrimoto(m): 7:45pm On Aug 13, 2022
ibechris:
Madam, a lady in love is always hard to advice...

I am speechless as to what to say...

I feel for u especially as a mother and a Nigerian.

Keep talking until she comes to her senses.
.. Gbam! " a lady in love ...." e go soon clear for her eyes.
Re: My Daughter Disowned Us by Baronthecelebri: 8:19pm On Aug 13, 2022
Jceeee:
Hello everybody,

We are based abroad , my first daughter who will be 22 years old has graduated last year in computer science. She is has been working for 3 years and earning good money , she has her own car brought with her own money . We are so proud of her because she is a good example to her younger ones but she broke our heart when she started dating this congolese guy , he is not even a student like her. He has a bad reputation in the community with a lot of baby mamas he is after her for her money because that's what he has done with his previous baby mamas, she is aware of the situations but she is not ready to listened to me or her father. my husband was shouting at her all the time to leave the guy she has decided to move out of the house and she has changed her number. I don't know how to help her not to fall in his trap because by the time he impregnate her and has stolen enough money from her , he will then dump her and move to the next prey. My husband and I are very devastated how can we help our daughter to get back in the right track??
forget about her, disown her too
Re: My Daughter Disowned Us by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 13, 2022
Let her be!

If after all you did for her to become successful in life, she decided to toll a destructive path inspite of all your warnings, then forget about her. She's obviously not gonna listen to you now cos she's still being blinded by lust. When it clears off her eyes with harsh realities of the boys evil agenda, she'll retrace her steps back home.
Re: My Daughter Disowned Us by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 13, 2022
Can never understand how someone will see a glaring wrong, yet keep on with the wrong in the name of love, what kind of stupid love is that?

She will learn real soon.

1 Like

Re: My Daughter Disowned Us by Rechargeam247(f): 8:57pm On Aug 13, 2022
Love, lol. In love with someone with a good number of babymamas, never-do-well, some girls need to do better.
Re: My Daughter Disowned Us by Dbrawllm0098(f): 9:03pm On Aug 13, 2022
She's a grown adult and can make whatever legal choices she wants.
Re: My Daughter Disowned Us by crackhaus: 9:17pm On Aug 13, 2022
Ishilove:

Mr Oga, op dey talk one thing you dey talk another. Is that the issue on ground? undecided

To wipe you fake Oraimo USB cord for neck just dey hungry me
YES!!!
Because he she who comes to equity must come with clean hands oo..

Maybe na her wicked past dey worry her so, and this is just the beginning.

No where has evil ever gone unpunished. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Weird Neighbours, Do You Have Any? / My Life Sucks / My Mum Has Been Away For 18years.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.