Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,254 members, 7,864,335 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:15 PM

This Is Who To Vote. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is Who To Vote. (177 Views)

'Fayose Has Promised Students 20 Marks To Vote For PDP' – Oshiomhole / Fayemi: "Fayose Will Only Be Allowed To Vote On Election Day & Go Back" / INEC Registering Foreigners From Niger To Vote In 2019 - Southern,m'belt Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is Who To Vote. by Nobody: 2:57pm On Feb 18, 2021
This is who to vote..., Permit me to introduce who I'm talking about. He is she, She's HE because She gives credence to him.

Who is he?
He is not from a noble home, He dinned with them enough to know their ways.
He is not a christian but understands the need to understand (selah) that they must all have a 'fair belief'. He loves to preach his doctrine with the Muslims and any religion that sow seed of peace. He understands how every sentiments should live in harmony but also an advocate of science and technology proofs that improves situation of life for his people. He is for all, not for none.

Unlike many Nigerians who must talk, he rarely drops his views on social media pages, not on many media.

Complaining is not a part of him, he understands how tedious political offices are. He view Africa however as unlucky to have leaders who seek to recuperate the toils of holding public offices from looting the public offices they hold. Seek more years by feeding the public with same loot . He understands why that polity is not their fault, they met it. Hardly will any politician get a post without 'mingling'. You can't mingle without money, do your findings.

He's loaded with so many ideas on how to move the country forward (not ready to impose any) but he aspires to be a leader who listens to everyone who works with him. "A politician who is a politician without a political post "

If his 'team grabs' the post, they have no point to prove, They only want to improve the country through the many mistakes they will make, to reduce the stress for the next administration. They are the 'Patriots'

He understands he must work with many leaders (many may call them godfathers). He is resolute to give them their ways, but he belongs to none, so he won't resist pressure to discipline who errs through the 'must work' public scrutiny offices...
Remember 'they are not proving any point'

"He gives party members contracts but with 'excessive' supervision on quality implementation. However, he understands why he must work with opposition. He opens them to policy making and 'implementation supervisions' and leave the media to freely keep an eye".

Please don't mind my unschooled mumble
Who's HE?
who's she?
Could be You or even me.

Permit me to introduce you to the life of a Patriot who wants a better Nigeria.

#WeMoveAsPatriots
#Draamarks

(1) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho Shares His Ideoologies Regarding His Cause / Lake Chad Replenishment / 20 Facts About Party Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.