Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,596 members, 7,820,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Man Shows Off His Pet Dog 'Lady Chinyere' (Pictures) - Pets (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Man Shows Off His Pet Dog 'Lady Chinyere' (Pictures) (57078 Views)

Dubai-Based Businessman And His Pet Lions / Man Passionately Carries His Pet Crocodile Like A Little Child In Lagos(pic/vid) / Man Strangled To Death By His Pet Snake In Ghana (Photos,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shows Off His Pet Dog 'Lady Chinyere' (Pictures) by newdawnlive: 9:15pm On Feb 18, 2021
this wey u dey talk say u get plan for her, hope no be say u want to marry her, tor
Re: Man Shows Off His Pet Dog 'Lady Chinyere' (Pictures) by therajah: 9:20pm On Feb 18, 2021
If the dog is like this after moving on, i cant imagine how terrible your lady chinyere would be then!!
This dog is still sick though. And why bathing her outside. Dont you have a bathroom. Keep her room tidy, Wash her bedsheet often and keep her clean always.
Re: Man Shows Off His Pet Dog 'Lady Chinyere' (Pictures) by naijadrivablog: 9:26pm On Feb 18, 2021
Funny enough, dogs are more loyal than human beings.
Re: Man Shows Off His Pet Dog 'Lady Chinyere' (Pictures) by shaw2(m): 9:50pm On Feb 18, 2021
Dear, Lady Chinyere

LETTER OF ADVICE

Sorry for your loss. May the almighty give you the fortitude to bear your loss. I noticed you're now under the care of one Mr Baptist Amah. Do not be carried away by the kindness showered upon you by Baptist Amah. He has the habit of luring vulnerable vulnerable orphans like you.

If you want to survive please don't get fat. But if by chance u get carried away and get fat PLEASE kill Baptist Amah before Baptist Amah kill.

Yours Faithfully

Itoro Abasi

2 Likes

Re: Man Shows Off His Pet Dog 'Lady Chinyere' (Pictures) by shaw2(m): 9:52pm On Feb 18, 2021
Dear, Lady Chinyere

LETTER OF ADVICE

Sorry for your loss. May the almighty give you the fortitude to bear your loss. I noticed you're now under the care of one Mr Baptist Amah. Do not be carried away by the kindness showered upon you by Baptist Amah. He has the habit of luring vulnerable orphans like you.

If you want to survive please don't get fat. But if by chance u get carried away and get fat PLEASE kill Baptist Amah before Baptist Amah kill.

Yours Faithfully

Itoro Abasi

Re: Man Shows Off His Pet Dog 'Lady Chinyere' (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 18, 2021
This dog has covid-19 covid-20 and covid-21
grin grin
Re: Man Shows Off His Pet Dog 'Lady Chinyere' (Pictures) by jaxxy(m): 9:59pm On Feb 18, 2021
I’m not comfortable with this dog absurdly called lady Chinyere around this guy. The dog looks depressed. undecided
Re: Man Shows Off His Pet Dog 'Lady Chinyere' (Pictures) by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:11pm On Feb 18, 2021
grin
Re: Man Shows Off His Pet Dog 'Lady Chinyere' (Pictures) by ARAGON22(m): 10:44pm On Feb 18, 2021
This dog will be very good to eat... Especially d yansh

Re: Man Shows Off His Pet Dog 'Lady Chinyere' (Pictures) by 9jaRealist: 10:49pm On Feb 18, 2021
>
Please FEED her!
Skinny might be desirable in females, but not for bitches (ie, female dogs).

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13161750_fbimg1613668229347_jpeg9dad309791854ce0dcbc191d60ba0691
Re: Man Shows Off His Pet Dog 'Lady Chinyere' (Pictures) by Shedrach00(m): 10:50pm On Feb 18, 2021
oh! poor dog. she's cute tho
Re: Man Shows Off His Pet Dog 'Lady Chinyere' (Pictures) by ARAGON22(m): 10:51pm On Feb 18, 2021
What is dis guy cooking in that big pot??.. Hope it's not what I'm thinking. . . .

Re: Man Shows Off His Pet Dog 'Lady Chinyere' (Pictures) by Tillatalk: 10:57pm On Feb 18, 2021
The dog is sad because he has seen the future
Re: Man Shows Off His Pet Dog 'Lady Chinyere' (Pictures) by Bigredmachine: 11:11pm On Feb 18, 2021
Dog face really looks like chinyere grin
Re: Man Shows Off His Pet Dog 'Lady Chinyere' (Pictures) by Drizzy5001(m): 11:43pm On Feb 18, 2021
You can not keep a goat and Yam in the same place, this dog will end up in that Calabar man's belly in few months time. Sorry Lady chinyere, it is what it is. grin
Re: Man Shows Off His Pet Dog 'Lady Chinyere' (Pictures) by Drizzy5001(m): 11:45pm On Feb 18, 2021
ebullient19:
Please I'd like to see Chinyere happy and big. I love dogs
you love dog meat.
Re: Man Shows Off His Pet Dog 'Lady Chinyere' (Pictures) by Ghostmode2two(m): 1:13am On Feb 19, 2021
Lady Chinyere the dog looks very sad. I hope the Calendar is not pondering what I am pounderinf
Re: Man Shows Off His Pet Dog 'Lady Chinyere' (Pictures) by OyinO: 1:57am On Feb 19, 2021
Is he trying to say the female dog is his lover or that he's trying to arrange peppersoup with it?
Re: Man Shows Off His Pet Dog 'Lady Chinyere' (Pictures) by millhouse: 3:33am On Feb 19, 2021
Lol ...Lady Chinyere
Re: Man Shows Off His Pet Dog 'Lady Chinyere' (Pictures) by VickyRotex(f): 4:33am On Feb 19, 2021
Tears dripping down my eyes too cry cry cry
Re: Man Shows Off His Pet Dog 'Lady Chinyere' (Pictures) by kenex4ever(m): 7:05am On Feb 19, 2021
I hope no be lady Chinyere dey for pot
Re: Man Shows Off His Pet Dog 'Lady Chinyere' (Pictures) by BoneTackle: 7:07am On Feb 19, 2021
ojialo:
I opened the thread thinking I will see sweet GSD, Rottweiler or chocho. all I saw was Ekwensuyere

grin grin
Re: Man Shows Off His Pet Dog 'Lady Chinyere' (Pictures) by Slimsly100(f): 1:32pm On Feb 19, 2021
Hope say the dog nor go end for pot o
This one wey I dey see location to be Ikot Abasi
Anyway, Hi Lady dog
Re: Man Shows Off His Pet Dog 'Lady Chinyere' (Pictures) by Oyiboman69: 1:51pm On Feb 19, 2021
Welderwede:
When I saw this post I remembered the advice that my grandfather told me at my uncle's wedding while we were sitting next to each other next to the music band,the volume was loud I couldn't hear him

Re: Man Shows Off His Pet Dog 'Lady Chinyere' (Pictures) by ebullient19(f): 12:45pm On Feb 21, 2021
Drizzy5001:
you love dog meat.
I eat dog meat but I don't eat my pet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Five Reasons You Should Own A Nigerian Local Dog ''ekuke'' Over Foreign Breeds / Ikorodu Dog Walk Was A Success! .... / Rabbit Killed By My 3-Year-Old German Shepherd (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.