Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

One On One With Mosdii: Questions For The Sexist; Mosdii - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One On One With Mosdii: Questions For The Sexist; Mosdii (1085 Views)

See What I Saw In Mosdii's Profile / Saphhiere Weds Mosdii / I Am Being Threatened Because Of Mosdii (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One On One With Mosdii: Questions For The Sexist; Mosdii by BIGVAJINA(f): 4:50pm On Feb 18, 2021
Mr MOSDII, how are?

Why do you say every where that Nigerian girls are useless? By same, you insult your own family members too

Please, use this thread to clear yourself. What have Nigerian girls done to you?

You are welcome Mr MOSDII, I am waiting

1 Like

Re: One On One With Mosdii: Questions For The Sexist; Mosdii by goldman777: 5:02pm On Feb 18, 2021
I thought he has been banned I don't think there is anything wrong with mosdii opinion like most ladies like to say men are scum its his opinion even if its not 100% true I share some of that opinion with him about the average Nigerian lady today driven by greed and corruption. Spare the guy some slack he has a right to his own opinion

12 Likes

Re: One On One With Mosdii: Questions For The Sexist; Mosdii by BlueAir: 5:03pm On Feb 18, 2021
grin he might not have been banned. He just isnt indulging anyone with his fame

1 Like

Re: One On One With Mosdii: Questions For The Sexist; Mosdii by XXXXTENTACION: 5:04pm On Feb 18, 2021
Naija girls are useless.
angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: One On One With Mosdii: Questions For The Sexist; Mosdii by fati2001(m): 5:09pm On Feb 18, 2021
NIGERIANS ARE USELESS

3 Likes

Re: One On One With Mosdii: Questions For The Sexist; Mosdii by mosdii(m): 5:10pm On Feb 18, 2021
Nigerian Girls didn't do anything to me because Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

18 Likes

Re: One On One With Mosdii: Questions For The Sexist; Mosdii by prince2pac(m): 5:36pm On Feb 18, 2021
mosdii:
Nigerian Girls didn't do anything to me because Girls Are Useless...All Of Them
uncle say girls are useless, all of them,

i.e no race or ethnicity is exempted

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: One On One With Mosdii: Questions For The Sexist; Mosdii by Reex12(m): 5:54pm On Feb 18, 2021
fati2001:
NIGERIANS ARE USELESS
mtcheww STALE
Re: One On One With Mosdii: Questions For The Sexist; Mosdii by Kayberg: 6:01pm On Feb 18, 2021
fati2001:
NIGERIANS ARE USELESS

And you included.
Because if you ain't a Nigerian, and you go on all threads saying Nigerians are useless, forgetting that there are top personalities around the world who are Nigerians, then you should admit you're also very much useless, and so be banned from this platform.

1 Like

Re: One On One With Mosdii: Questions For The Sexist; Mosdii by fati2001(m): 6:03pm On Feb 18, 2021
Reex12:
mtcheww STALE

NIGERIANS ARE USELESS

1 Like

Re: One On One With Mosdii: Questions For The Sexist; Mosdii by illicit(m): 6:03pm On Feb 18, 2021
Cele girls are fetish....

1 Like

Re: One On One With Mosdii: Questions For The Sexist; Mosdii by Kayberg: 6:04pm On Feb 18, 2021
fati2001:

I Fati2001, I'm USELESS. Take it or leave it. I am USELESS.

Good…

2 Likes

Re: One On One With Mosdii: Questions For The Sexist; Mosdii by fati2001(m): 6:06pm On Feb 18, 2021
Kayberg:

Good…

NIGERIANS ARE USELESS

TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT..
THE UNIVERSE ARE AWARE!!

1 Like

Re: One On One With Mosdii: Questions For The Sexist; Mosdii by EvolvedPisces(m): 6:56pm On Feb 18, 2021
fati2001:

NIGERIANS ARE USELESS

TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT..

THE UNIVERSE ARE AWARE!!
lol you dey use people papa catch cruise �
Re: One On One With Mosdii: Questions For The Sexist; Mosdii by Nobody: 8:58pm On Feb 18, 2021
EvolvedPisces:
lol you dey use people papa catch cruise �
That's all he's got to offer on Nairaland_A LIE.
Re: One On One With Mosdii: Questions For The Sexist; Mosdii by blinking001(m): 10:51pm On Feb 18, 2021
mosdii:
Nigerian Girls didn't do anything to me because Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them
Gbamsolutely

1 Like

Re: One On One With Mosdii: Questions For The Sexist; Mosdii by Silentgroper(m): 11:31pm On Feb 18, 2021
fati2001:

I AM USELESS

TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT..
THE UNIVERSE ARE AWARE!!
We know.
Re: One On One With Mosdii: Questions For The Sexist; Mosdii by Polynek(m): 1:26am On Feb 19, 2021
grin
mosdii:
I can't stop laughing oo grin
mosdii:
I can't stop laughing oo

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Female Celebrity Goes Unclad To Attract More Men / 5 Reasons You Shouldn't Have Sex With Someone You Are Not Married To / How True Is These Post About Child Birthing Gender?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.