Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Air Strikes In Orlu: "They Have Finally Brought The War Upon Us" - IPOB - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Air Strikes In Orlu: "They Have Finally Brought The War Upon Us" - IPOB (71189 Views)

'We Don't Know Peter Obi And He Doesn't Know Us', IPOB Replies Gumi / We Will Not Comment On Uzodinma’s New Position On Us ― IPOB / 'Prepare Prisons, Build Mortuaries For Us' — IPOB Members Tell Malami (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Air Strikes In Orlu: "They Have Finally Brought The War Upon Us" - IPOB by yungsmart(m): 7:41pm On Feb 18, 2021
Jkr

1 Like

Re: Air Strikes In Orlu: "They Have Finally Brought The War Upon Us" - IPOB by Nobody: 7:41pm On Feb 18, 2021
undecided
Re: Air Strikes In Orlu: "They Have Finally Brought The War Upon Us" - IPOB by Aonkuuse(m): 7:41pm On Feb 18, 2021
Igbo people should receive sense and distance themselves from IPOB before they are engulfed in the fire IPOB is preparing, this is not the way forward at all

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Air Strikes In Orlu: "They Have Finally Brought The War Upon Us" - IPOB by Oxtertee(m): 7:41pm On Feb 18, 2021
Can't believe this forsaken administration left the bandits/herdsmen infested forest to bomb � a city occupied armless innocent citizens

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Air Strikes In Orlu: "They Have Finally Brought The War Upon Us" - IPOB by Raalsalghul: 7:41pm On Feb 18, 2021
istina:
In the it's the innocents that would suffer most
Those who orchestrated it are somewhere safe outside the country with their family.
The gullible ones will never use their brains.

He who has an ear should hear!

1 Like

Re: Air Strikes In Orlu: "They Have Finally Brought The War Upon Us" - IPOB by preacherz: 7:43pm On Feb 18, 2021
Hmmmmmm
Ibop
Re: Air Strikes In Orlu: "They Have Finally Brought The War Upon Us" - IPOB by Coldie(m): 7:43pm On Feb 18, 2021
If una like mk una listen to them. Anything una see una take

1 Like

Re: Air Strikes In Orlu: "They Have Finally Brought The War Upon Us" - IPOB by olatuns2017: 7:43pm On Feb 18, 2021

1 Like

Re: Air Strikes In Orlu: "They Have Finally Brought The War Upon Us" - IPOB by RichDad1(m): 7:44pm On Feb 18, 2021
istina:
Those who orchestrated it are somewhere safe outside the country with their family.
I’m telling you. Most of these chest beaters are nowhere close to Imo State.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Air Strikes In Orlu: "They Have Finally Brought The War Upon Us" - IPOB by Optional09: 7:44pm On Feb 18, 2021
The entire Nigerians must speak against this atrocity, it is grossly wrong and unacceptable. Why should it be a crime to protects once property from marauding terrorists.

Enough is enough
Divide Nigeria Now!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Air Strikes In Orlu: "They Have Finally Brought The War Upon Us" - IPOB by Klovertg(m): 7:45pm On Feb 18, 2021
contact me for high quality cashew nut KOR of 45to55 on 07032683191
Re: Air Strikes In Orlu: "They Have Finally Brought The War Upon Us" - IPOB by Arkmanbuddy(m): 7:45pm On Feb 18, 2021
Buhari has shown clearly that the Easterners disgust him. I bet he wouldn't go full throttle if it were the SW.

2 Likes

Re: Air Strikes In Orlu: "They Have Finally Brought The War Upon Us" - IPOB by Nomorelove: 7:45pm On Feb 18, 2021
istina:
Only an ignorant person will type this. You want peace but don't want war? That isn't possible. Your type want to sit at home expecting others to fight for your while you'll enjoy the peace that'll reign afterwards. Face reality and stop acting like a scared cat.

18 Likes

Re: Air Strikes In Orlu: "They Have Finally Brought The War Upon Us" - IPOB by amuwo1980: 7:46pm On Feb 18, 2021
ifytrik:
Absolutly true my brother, going into war with Nigeria soldiers is a hen engaging a kyt in fight, the kyt will start killing the chickens instead of fighting their mother(hen), earsterners need to let the goverment knw that they are not ready for any war and if ipob want war, then the Nigeria army have to face ipob and make sure the don't kill any other person except ipob members.

Naive childish idiotic statment

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Air Strikes In Orlu: "They Have Finally Brought The War Upon Us" - IPOB by Oloripelebe: 7:46pm On Feb 18, 2021
It's time we go our separate ways... Say no to fulani colonization

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Air Strikes In Orlu: "They Have Finally Brought The War Upon Us" - IPOB by Kingspin(m): 7:47pm On Feb 18, 2021
You didn't stop IPoB 4 years ago, i wonder how you think you can stop them now.

None of my compound will be ceded.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Air Strikes In Orlu: "They Have Finally Brought The War Upon Us" - IPOB by lexy2014: 7:47pm On Feb 18, 2021
Aonkuuse:
Igbo people should receive sense and distance themselves from IPOD before they are engulfed in the fire IPOD is preparing, this is not the way forward at all

What is d way forward?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Air Strikes In Orlu: "They Have Finally Brought The War Upon Us" - IPOB by Nobody: 7:47pm On Feb 18, 2021
sad God help nigeria

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Air Strikes In Orlu: "They Have Finally Brought The War Upon Us" - IPOB by AbijaJ: 7:47pm On Feb 18, 2021
Ipob should not overreact o. It is the civilian population that would suffer of the situation is escalated.

1 Like

Re: Air Strikes In Orlu: "They Have Finally Brought The War Upon Us" - IPOB by Depressed101: 7:48pm On Feb 18, 2021
BusinessCity:
I'm not in support of this
when will you ever support something worth your life

1 Like

Re: Air Strikes In Orlu: "They Have Finally Brought The War Upon Us" - IPOB by Rawhumper(m): 7:48pm On Feb 18, 2021
[

IF THIS IS TRUE.....THEN ITS TIME FOR US TO DEFEND OUR FATHERLAND!!!! THE NORTH WANT TO USE THE MILITARY TO TAKE OVER THE OTHER REGIONS!!!!

BROTHERS IN THE MILITARY WIL YOU SAY YOU DEFENDING YOUR OATH WHEREAS YOUR MOTHERLAND IN THE SOUTH IS UNDER ATTACK......I URGE ALL NONE NORTHERN MILITARY PERSONNEL TO LEAVE THE OUTFIT AND DEFEND YOUR LAND AND BROTHERS!!!!

THE TIME IS NOW TO ENROLL IN THE ESN TO FIGHT....I SWEAR ON MY ANCESTORS IF THIS PERMITS I GO BACK HOME TO ENROLL AND I URGE ALL OUR BROTHERS TO TAKE UP ARMS,FOR IF YOU DONT DIE � TODAY, YOU DIE TOMORROW.

There is a scheme by Buhari to destabilize the South!!!

quote author=CallMeDrino post=99197862]

https://igberetvnews.com/1382949/breaking-airstrikes-orlu-finally-brought-war-upon-us-ipob/[/quote]

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Air Strikes In Orlu: "They Have Finally Brought The War Upon Us" - IPOB by lexy2014: 7:48pm On Feb 18, 2021
Arkmanbuddy:
Buhari has shown clearly that the Easterners disgust him. I bet he wouldn't go full throttle if it were the SW.

Actually, it's d west that wouldn't go full throttle in resisting buhari

2 Likes

Re: Air Strikes In Orlu: "They Have Finally Brought The War Upon Us" - IPOB by timota(m): 7:49pm On Feb 18, 2021
ifytrik:
Absolutly true my brother, going into war with Nigeria soldiers is a hen engaging a kyt in fight, the kyt will start killing the chickens instead of fighting their mother(hen), earsterners need to let the goverment knw that they are not ready for any war and if ipob want war, then the Nigeria army have to face ipob and make sure the don't kill any other person except ipob members.
so Nigerian govt is now Fulani herdsmen

1 Like

Re: Air Strikes In Orlu: "They Have Finally Brought The War Upon Us" - IPOB by lexy2014: 7:49pm On Feb 18, 2021
AbijaJ:
Ipob should not overreact o. It is the civilian population that would suffer of the situation is escalated.

How is IPoB overreacting?

1 Like

Re: Air Strikes In Orlu: "They Have Finally Brought The War Upon Us" - IPOB by geedrone: 7:49pm On Feb 18, 2021
The presidency lost Nigeria, so is now gnashing teeth.

Every group is defending its people in Nigeria.

So shorrup in your blame game.

1 Like

Re: Air Strikes In Orlu: "They Have Finally Brought The War Upon Us" - IPOB by PHIPEX(m): 7:50pm On Feb 18, 2021
The Fulani has always enjoyed govt advantage and Buhari believes it has become a right to subjugate every other group for the benefit of his people, let's pray he doesn't wrck this country for the younger generation.

Nigeria can't survive a second civil war.
Re: Air Strikes In Orlu: "They Have Finally Brought The War Upon Us" - IPOB by AbijaJ: 7:50pm On Feb 18, 2021
lexy2014:

How is IPoB overreacting?

What I meant is they shouldn't escalate the situation by engaging in guerilla warfare against the army.
Re: Air Strikes In Orlu: "They Have Finally Brought The War Upon Us" - IPOB by lexy2014: 7:50pm On Feb 18, 2021
istina:

What is d "it" that was orchestrated and who are "those who orchestrated it"?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ambode’s Road & Transport Legacy Being Destroyed Even Before His Exit / Keniebi Okoko Is Alive, Not Dead / Yusuf Buhari Set To Marry Zahra Bayero (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.