Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Air Strikes In Orlu: "They Have Finally Brought The War Upon Us" - IPOB - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Air Strikes In Orlu: "They Have Finally Brought The War Upon Us" - IPOB (71187 Views)

'We Don't Know Peter Obi And He Doesn't Know Us', IPOB Replies Gumi / We Will Not Comment On Uzodinma’s New Position On Us ― IPOB / 'Prepare Prisons, Build Mortuaries For Us' — IPOB Members Tell Malami (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Air Strikes In Orlu: "They Have Finally Brought The War Upon Us" - IPOB by favor914: 9:04am On Feb 19, 2021
Ceeogbaru2:
Let's call a spade a space no matter the ethnic group you are from... Let's speak up as one collar for once... Is IPOB the problem of Nigeria..?
One of the problems, they are not promoting national unity, Southern Boko Haram ideology.
Re: Air Strikes In Orlu: "They Have Finally Brought The War Upon Us" - IPOB by favor914: 9:06am On Feb 19, 2021
pacespot:

Exactly, military is the main reason why those killer herdmen feel emboldened, they know military will come to Fulani's rescue any time there is a revolt against them. Imagine using the money realized from crude oil (which is not found in the north) to buy military hardware to execute ethnic war with the south. I also notice that any time there is a public discontentment with Fulani's activities, that is when the military will show seriousness in fighting against the Boko Haram and telling us how many of the terrorists they have killed. And then that useless government-funded barbarian in Shekau will be playing victim and telling us how military have killed many of his men.

Fulani Fulani Fulani, yet to have sworn to patronize their cow produce but yet still cry wolf? Hypocrisy of the highest order.
Re: Air Strikes In Orlu: "They Have Finally Brought The War Upon Us" - IPOB by lexy2014: 9:11am On Feb 19, 2021
favor914:
Ipob is a terrorist organization in Nigeria, just like Hezbollah is Terrorist organization in Israel.

How is Ipob a terrorist organization in Nigeria, just like Hezbollah is Terrorist organization in Israel?

By d way, is Hezbollah in Israel?

After writing to d ICC, will buhari automatically stop his excesses?

When u say IPoB is "fighting a war", are they d aggressors?
Re: Air Strikes In Orlu: "They Have Finally Brought The War Upon Us" - IPOB by favor914: 9:17am On Feb 19, 2021
lexy2014:

How is Ipob a terrorist organization in Nigeria, just like Hezbollah is Terrorist organization in Israel?

By d way, is Hezbollah in Israel?

After writing to d ICC, will buhari automatically stop his excesses?

When u say IPoB is "fighting a war", are they d aggressors?
Is Hezbollah the Aggressor? One man’s freedom fighter, is another persons terrorist, Ipob is a terrorist organization in Nigeria. Yes hezbollah is in Israel, Israel is trespassing & established on stolen Palestine land, 21st century apartheid.
Re: Air Strikes In Orlu: "They Have Finally Brought The War Upon Us" - IPOB by nnamdico82: 9:24am On Feb 19, 2021
FOR REAL! WHO IS YOUR FATHER?ARE YOU SURE YOU HAVE ONE
gentlestdude:
only war can solve nigeria problems. let every one go there way. declare oduduwa republic same time as biafra let's shock the useless govt
Re: Air Strikes In Orlu: "They Have Finally Brought The War Upon Us" - IPOB by lexy2014: 9:25am On Feb 19, 2021
favor914:
Is Hezbollah the Aggressor? One man’s freedom fighter, is another persons terrorist, Ipob is a terrorist organization in Nigeria. Yes hezbollah is in Israel, Israel is trespassing & established on stolen Palestine land, 21st century apartheid.

Let me enumerate my questions for u so u can answer properly:

1. How is Ipob a terrorist organization in Nigeria, just like Hezbollah is Terrorist organization in Israel?

2. By d way, is Hezbollah in Israel?

3. After writing to d ICC, will buhari automatically stop his excesses?

4. When u say IPoB is "fighting a war", are they d aggressors?

FYI, Hezbollah is in Lebanon not Israel
Re: Air Strikes In Orlu: "They Have Finally Brought The War Upon Us" - IPOB by Aketi2: 9:27am On Feb 19, 2021
IPOB should try and get the support of the SW and MB. It is very important.

These two sections of the country are the ones currently holding the country together. If they refused to support the Nigerian military to attack the SE, then the military will fail. The Fulani Government of Nigeria (FGN) can not fight in multiple sector.
Re: Air Strikes In Orlu: "They Have Finally Brought The War Upon Us" - IPOB by gentlestdude(m): 9:33am On Feb 19, 2021
nnamdico82:
FOR REAL! WHO IS YOUR FATHER?ARE YOU SURE YOU HAVE ONE
keep asking stupid question. slave
Re: Air Strikes In Orlu: "They Have Finally Brought The War Upon Us" - IPOB by Wolfeye: 9:56am On Feb 19, 2021
favor914:
Go to Sierra Leone, or Liberia & say that crap, they will bring back your body parts in 3 different aircrafts.

Still bull crap. They won’t face me without guns.
I repeat, cowards.

Look at how Africans think. Disgusting. So it’s a show of bravado to kill an unarmed civilian and cut them up in pieces.
African military is just CAPITAL BULLSHIT.
As soon as any civilian population picks up guns they’re POWERLESS.

1 Like

Re: Air Strikes In Orlu: "They Have Finally Brought The War Upon Us" - IPOB by gawu1: 9:58am On Feb 19, 2021
Aketi2:
IPOB should try and get the support of the SW and MB. It is very important.

These two sections of the country are the ones currently holding the country together. If they refused to support the Nigerian military to attack the SE, then the military will fail. The Fulani Government of Nigeria (FGN) can not fight in multiple sector.
And you think sw and mb people are ready to partner with disgruntled animals who are doing everything possible to give the country bad name? 2023 will certainly come, the government you call Fulani government will go and we will see who the SE will fight next.
Re: Air Strikes In Orlu: "They Have Finally Brought The War Upon Us" - IPOB by Mitsurugi(m): 10:00am On Feb 19, 2021
gentlestdude:
only war can solve nigeria problems. let every one go there way. declare oduduwa republic same time as biafra let's shock the useless govt

Just like Awolowo never saw the bigger picture and did what you're suggesting, so will Tinubu not do same.
Re: Air Strikes In Orlu: "They Have Finally Brought The War Upon Us" - IPOB by Wolfeye: 10:03am On Feb 19, 2021
shigishege:
but why wna come they urinate for trouse whenever wna see a mere traces of nigeria army in your forgoten region. ESN's fear of nigeria army is d begining of wisdom for d igbos.

Naaaa it’s not.
The Nigerian army can only brutalize civilians.
That’s just the fact of the matter.
If there was a lone forest for army vs army they can’t do shit.
When they see women to rape their bravado gets erect. As soon as it’s real men with guns they are deflated.
What happened in niger delta before amnesty?
Everybody likes to site odi as an example.
The Nigerian military buries its fallen soldiers in unmarked graves and tells the world just two died instead of hundreds.
They were punked outa their asses by militants.
Leave this crap of boko haram being a business, the army is not well trained.
If biafran soldiers had decided to play dirty from the onset nigeria would have stood no chance at all.
Look at what shekau is doing to them in the forest. Ordinary shekau that can’t even invent a weapon.

1 Like

Re: Air Strikes In Orlu: "They Have Finally Brought The War Upon Us" - IPOB by gawu1: 10:07am On Feb 19, 2021
Wolfeye:

Still bull crap. They won’t face me without guns.
I repeat, cowards.

Look at how Africans think. Disgusting. So it’s a show of bravado to kill an unarmed civilian and cut them up in pieces.
African military is just CAPITAL BULLSHIT.
As soon as any civilian population picks up guns they’re POWERLESS.
Who has stopped this thing from carrying gun against the Army? You are on air spewing nonsense while your mates are somewhere in the east offering themselves as target practicing objects to our gallant soldiers.
God bless our soldiers
God bless Buhari
God bless Nigeria
For dealing with decisively with the enemies of the country.
Re: Air Strikes In Orlu: "They Have Finally Brought The War Upon Us" - IPOB by Wolfeye: 10:09am On Feb 19, 2021
gawu1:

You mean read the versions bequeathed to you by your defeated progenitors?
You should have asked them to explain to you how a powerless Nigerian military defeated a strong biafran Army.
That's the missing fact.

Nope. Lmao. Your weak senile 20naira heroes could only look for innocent people to rape and kill.
Everybody knows that was a genocide they didn’t come to fight they came to kill women and children.
Hunger won that war.
Not skills or bravado
They smelled their nyash in the south south when militants were fucking them up for 7 good years till amnesty.
They’ve been smelling their nyash for 11 whole years in Sambisa with re.tarded poorly trained nomads in 2020 but you BELIEVE they truly won a war in 3 years because they were “stronger“...
Bro borrow a brain.

If niger delta militancy and boko haram had been during military rule they would go there kill every civilian in sight and tell you they got “victory” over infidels.
Man-to-man, weapon-to-weapon they can’t do shit.
Re: Air Strikes In Orlu: "They Have Finally Brought The War Upon Us" - IPOB by Aketi2: 10:10am On Feb 19, 2021
gawu1:

And you think sw and mb people are ready to partner with disgruntled animals who are doing everything possible to give the country bad name? 2023 will certainly come, the government you call Fulani government will go and we will see who the SE will fight next.

The world already knew that Nigeria is the world capital of poverty, ignorance and disease. Reasonable people in Afenifere, Ohanaze, MB and SS have asked for reforms, so that we can start making progress, but the 1% savages who takes resources meant for the other 99% refused. Those who are bold now called for a dissolution of the union so that they can chart a new course for themselves.

I am sure you want a developed and prosperous nation too, except you are a savage and barbarian still carry bows and arrows in the city.
Re: Air Strikes In Orlu: "They Have Finally Brought The War Upon Us" - IPOB by Wolfeye: 10:16am On Feb 19, 2021
gawu1:

Who has stopped this thing from carrying gun against the Army? You are on air spewing nonsense while your mates are somewhere in the east offering themselves as target practicing objects to our gallant soldiers.
God bless our soldiers
God bless Buhari
God bless Nigeria
For dealing with decisively with the enemies of the country.

Lmaooo your gallant soldiers get buried in unmarked graves and numbers chalked off to make it seem like they’re winning the war.
I truly pity anybody that goes to fight in Nigeria’a name.
God doesn’t even know this product of concubinery called Nigeria exists. Quit the garbage.
If your country should ever go to war against another country you will find out. Ordinary chad floored the rapists in Sambisa.

Wherever you see rape, the Nigerian army is not far behind.
Everybody in the world knows that.
Small Orlu they have airlifted several girls to Abuja for raping activities.
And you are mentioning God.
God has spat on the country since.
Re: Air Strikes In Orlu: "They Have Finally Brought The War Upon Us" - IPOB by gawu1: 10:18am On Feb 19, 2021
Mitsurugi:

Oga if you wa yab try to be funny at least na. This was so dry undecided
I have never for once tried to be funny with any matter that has to do with ipobian pigs. Whatever I write here I mean it and it's from the bottom of my heart. kiss
Can you now get this fact into your Igbo, you poor soul? cool
Re: Air Strikes In Orlu: "They Have Finally Brought The War Upon Us" - IPOB by Mitsurugi(m): 10:24am On Feb 19, 2021
gawu1:

I have never for once tried to be funny with any matter that has to do with ipobian pigs. Whatever I write here I mean it and it's from the bottom of my heart. kiss
Can you now get this fact into your Igbo, you poor soul? cool

So everyone you perceive disagrees with your twisted logic is Igbo and you're calling someone a poor soul. I dare you to f.ck Nairaland anonymity protection and publicly share this your perception with colleagues, family and people you do business with. Show yourself on Nairaland lets know you better. Let me know if you're a two faced bastard I'm even doing business with. But you won't, right? Don't make excuses, I'll make one for you. You are a gutless coward hiding in the shadows. I pray one day you all will get what you're looking for in this Nigeria. Those of you whose only experience with war and conflict is on CNN and Hollywood. Peace be unto you I have no time for senselessness this morning. Like I said before if you must yab at least try to be funny.
Re: Air Strikes In Orlu: "They Have Finally Brought The War Upon Us" - IPOB by Asianjollof007: 10:54am On Feb 19, 2021
lexy2014:

Who is d "your" and "you" that u are referring to and what strategy are u talking about? Meanwhile, I haven't made any point. I only asked u questions which so far u have been unable to answer:

1. D power is in whose hands?

2. Is it only d votes of IPoB that will singlehandedly decide d emergence of an easterner as president? Is IPoB interested in that?

3. What is IPoB fighting for right now? Is it d emergence of an easterner as president or d protection of their land against fulani encroachment sponsored by d federal govt?

Alaye don't stress me, carry jamb questions comot for my side.
Re: Air Strikes In Orlu: "They Have Finally Brought The War Upon Us" - IPOB by lexy2014: 11:29am On Feb 19, 2021
Asianjollof007:

Alaye don't stress me, carry jamb questions comot for my side.

I de my own jeje. U carry ur grammar come meet me. Now u see question u de run. Abi who de speak grammar no de fit answer question?
Re: Air Strikes In Orlu: "They Have Finally Brought The War Upon Us" - IPOB by Engrgreg231(m): 1:04pm On Feb 19, 2021
It's long I saw this coming let's go our separate ways Nigeria is not one
Re: Air Strikes In Orlu: "They Have Finally Brought The War Upon Us" - IPOB by MummyD2020(f): 1:11pm On Feb 19, 2021
ifytrik:
Absolutly true my brother, going into war with Nigeria soldiers is a hen engaging a kyt in fight, the kyt will start killing the chickens instead of fighting their mother(hen), earsterners need to let the goverment knw that they are not ready for any war and if ipob want war, then the Nigeria army have to face ipob and make sure the don't kill any other person except ipob members.
Re: Air Strikes In Orlu: "They Have Finally Brought The War Upon Us" - IPOB by ifytrik(m): 2:09pm On Feb 19, 2021
LordOfTheGame:

May God punish you and your miserable lineage. Why are you idiots so heartless and evil? For how long will the blood of Igbo people be used to appease the wicked god of Nigeria? All these while, Nigerian security forces have been killing innocent and unarmed peaceful Biafran protesters and Igbos in general and you justified it and blame the innocent people. At every given moment, the Nigerian gov't tries so provoke the east into arms confrontation and you kept quiet and now it's here and you said people should not defend themselves and rather wait for the same killers to defend them.
may God punish you and your entire generation including that miserable prostitute that gave birth to a senseless dog like you, you are nothing but a vampire, a blood sucking demon looking for blood to spill but you will be the first to die if this was finally begins. BASTARD
Re: Air Strikes In Orlu: "They Have Finally Brought The War Upon Us" - IPOB by Asianjollof007: 2:36pm On Feb 19, 2021
lexy2014:

I de my own jeje. U carry ur grammar come meet me. Now u see question u de run. Abi who de speak grammar no de fit answer question?

Get lost maifren, don't quote me again. Even a slowpoke would understand my point.
Re: Air Strikes In Orlu: "They Have Finally Brought The War Upon Us" - IPOB by lexy2014: 4:03pm On Feb 19, 2021
Asianjollof007:

Get lost maifren, don't quote me again. Even an slowpoke would understand my point.

If I quote u again, what will u do about it? Oh dear. So is it my harmless questions that is making u spill ur emotions like this? So u mean with all ur knowledge, u still couldn't answer these simple questions?:

Who is d "your" and "you" that u are referring to and what strategy are u talking about? Meanwhile, I haven't made any point. I only asked u questions which so far u have been unable to answer:

1. D power is in whose hands?

2. Is it only d votes of IPoB that will singlehandedly decide d emergence of an easterner as president? Is IPoB interested in that?

3. What is IPoB fighting for right now? Is it d emergence of an easterner as president or d protection of their land against fulani encroachment sponsored by d federal govt?
Re: Air Strikes In Orlu: "They Have Finally Brought The War Upon Us" - IPOB by CoolAmbience(m): 8:48pm On Feb 19, 2021
gentlestdude:

I don't blame you.

You just finished eating bole and fish without having to scamper as a result of deafening sounds from gunshots, grenades and ballistic missiles.

Oga, gather your family and village people and shock the government. You don't need everybody in your region or ethnic group to gather before you can shock the government.
Re: Air Strikes In Orlu: "They Have Finally Brought The War Upon Us" - IPOB by CoolAmbience(m): 8:50pm On Feb 19, 2021
BusinessCity:
I'm not in support of this

You don't have to be.

These Ipob guys have really been messing around lately.
Re: Air Strikes In Orlu: "They Have Finally Brought The War Upon Us" - IPOB by CoolAmbience(m): 8:53pm On Feb 19, 2021
franktech:
The days of the Fulani people are soon over. I urge every Yoruba,Hausa,Biafran person in the army not to take part in any attack against each other. Fulani are too small to be giving orders to us period

Akuko na egwu!

E be like say the abacha wey you chop get too much akanwu inside.
Re: Air Strikes In Orlu: "They Have Finally Brought The War Upon Us" - IPOB by SonOfTheRisingS: 12:08am On Feb 20, 2021
jaxxy:

Emotionally triggered War is not boldness, it is very close to stupidity. Strategic war is much more like boldness and war or violence isn’t the only form of boldness. If I want to go back to 1940’s civilization to prove a point That is ur business.

Have u exhausted all avenues b4 going into a stupid suicidal war? I am not telling u not to fight for ur God given and constitutional rights I’m telling u to use ur head and think b4 u talk and act. Cut excessive emotional rants and actions it solves nothing.

Biafra are not the only people seeking secession or have herdsmen attacks. Don’t lump the 2 issues together at same time and trigger Smtn u can’t handle.

If you like write textbook, ESN officers don't give a damn of your opinion.

Niggerians you can't set agendas for IPOB and Biafra restoration.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Ambode’s Road & Transport Legacy Being Destroyed Even Before His Exit / Keniebi Okoko Is Alive, Not Dead / Yusuf Buhari Set To Marry Zahra Bayero (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.