Stats: 3,156,100 members, 7,828,847 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

All This Crazy Bumbum Y'll Thinking About Is Full Of Shit - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All This Crazy Bumbum Y'll Thinking About Is Full Of Shit (2194 Views)

Could This Be The Worst Stretch Mark On A Girls Bumbum / Guys, Big Bumbum And Small Boobs Vs Small Bumbum And Big Boobs / Men Are Full Of Shit! (2) (3) (4)

Re: All This Crazy Bumbum Y'll Thinking About Is Full Of Shit by Nobody: 3:38am On Apr 09, 2011
hollandis:

You better not be,cos when I see them girls rolling and rocking their yahsh.The picture I have in my mind is a pit latrine ready to explode if it consumes the next plate of beans
I am not angry cuz of this thread and your opinion means nothing to me.

And yeah I do rock my booty including every part of my body.

If it pains anyone, sorry I can't help it. tongue
Re: All This Crazy Bumbum Y'll Thinking About Is Full Of Shit by MrsChima(f): 3:43am On Apr 09, 2011
Hooker. cry cry cry cry

You shaking my property to all these hoodlums? angry angry angry
Re: All This Crazy Bumbum Y'll Thinking About Is Full Of Shit by Nobody: 3:50am On Apr 09, 2011
I told you I don't like that nickname "hooker" right? angry angry angry angry angry
Re: All This Crazy Bumbum Y'll Thinking About Is Full Of Shit by MrsChima(f): 4:07am On Apr 09, 2011
Cheater!

Better? angry angry angry
Re: All This Crazy Bumbum Y'll Thinking About Is Full Of Shit by Pweety4me(f): 6:23am On Apr 09, 2011
Bumb B!tches! grin
Re: All This Crazy Bumbum Y'll Thinking About Is Full Of Shit by tashanja(m): 6:52am On Apr 09, 2011
@ Poster,
I concur, also don't see whats all the fuss about big booty; just junk in the trunk IMO - what happened to things in moderation.
Re: All This Crazy Bumbum Y'll Thinking About Is Full Of Shit by Nobody: 6:55am On Apr 09, 2011
the same ones shouting big bum will still rush to date women without big bum when the mood grips them.
Re: All This Crazy Bumbum Y'll Thinking About Is Full Of Shit by Esinwaju: 8:25am On Apr 09, 2011
tpiah!:

the same ones shouting big bum will still rush to date women without big bum[b] when the mood grips them.[/b]
Everybody does things outside their wheelhouse every once in a while.
Re: All This Crazy Bumbum Y'll Thinking About Is Full Of Shit by 190: 10:28am On Apr 09, 2011
hollandis:

Ordinary yansh is making you angry.Ordinaryyyyy yanshhhhhh

dies
Re: All This Crazy Bumbum Y'll Thinking About Is Full Of Shit by dbigrod(m): 12:47pm On Apr 09, 2011
I love women with big rumps. Infact,most of my babes have got big ones. My only problem is dat most babes dont take care of d huge flest there by working out. If a big arsed babe doesnt work out,d sexy arse could become so large and shapeless just like molue. What u see with most women is called molue yansh. The arse should have more of quality not quantity.
Re: All This Crazy Bumbum Y'll Thinking About Is Full Of Shit by 190: 12:50pm On Apr 09, 2011
^^ Reeetard!! undecided
Re: All This Crazy Bumbum Y'll Thinking About Is Full Of Shit by dbigrod(m): 12:52pm On Apr 09, 2011
@ mrs chima,
is rokiatu a hooker ? Lol
Re: All This Crazy Bumbum Y'll Thinking About Is Full Of Shit by 190: 1:09pm On Apr 09, 2011
^^ Cretin undecided
Re: All This Crazy Bumbum Y'll Thinking About Is Full Of Shit by ragdollz: 1:24pm On Apr 09, 2011
^^^Hmmn 190 @work tongue. What a charming personality. I wish jaybee could be here now
Re: All This Crazy Bumbum Y'll Thinking About Is Full Of Shit by 190: 1:54pm On Apr 09, 2011
Hisses undecided
Re: All This Crazy Bumbum Y'll Thinking About Is Full Of Shit by ragdollz: 7:42pm On Apr 09, 2011
^^^(Imagines a grown male hissing, shakes my head and does the "WAKA" sign to the back of 190's guguru head).
Re: All This Crazy Bumbum Y'll Thinking About Is Full Of Shit by 190: 7:44pm On Apr 09, 2011
^^ [size=28pt]HOLD ON OOH RAGDOLLS[/size]

You don take style cool, wetin happen to you!!

You don tire grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: All This Crazy Bumbum Y'll Thinking About Is Full Of Shit by ragdollz: 7:55pm On Apr 09, 2011
So, saying WAKA to you is cooling down?? Anyway 190, these things have moods and seasons. When I'm in the mood and it is the season, I will fulfill your insult-dreams. HISSSSSS!!!
Re: All This Crazy Bumbum Y'll Thinking About Is Full Of Shit by 190: 8:01pm On Apr 09, 2011
grin  grin  grin  grin Ragdolls = CHARACTER!!

U're now cool, so good 2 see you back to your senses   grin   grin  grin

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgFyi74DVjc[/flash]
Re: All This Crazy Bumbum Y'll Thinking About Is Full Of Shit by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 09, 2011
smh.
Re: All This Crazy Bumbum Y'll Thinking About Is Full Of Shit by 190: 8:18pm On Apr 09, 2011
^ Hi babiiie kiss kiss

Past... / Guys,what Quality Do You Look Out For In Ladies? / 15 Things You Need To Do To Make Your Girlfriend Happy Always.