Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

That Alternate Angle - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / That Alternate Angle (114 Views)

Mohbad's Death - A Spiritual Angle / Established A Communication Channel With Alternate Realm On Q&A. / Demigods And The Alternate Truths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

That Alternate Angle by sweetmusictv: 8:21pm On Feb 18, 2021
An Emoji Devotions for Thu 18 February, 2021

Topic: That Alternate Angle

Highlights: ...let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles. And let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us, Hebrews 12:1b

Fixing our eyes on Jesus the pioneer and perfecter of faith. There is a theory in James 1:6 "But when you ask, you must believe and not doubt, because the one who doubts is like a wave of the sea, blown and tossed by the wind." As a matter of truth, The race of faith is so marked out that a double minded person should not expect to receive anything from God. James 1:7-8. Those who have double mind are positioned in an alternate angle to the degree of looking unto both Jesus and alternative solutions.

Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. The last part of the above Bible verse is telling us to face one direction and that direction is to believe that we have received what we prayed for, and it will be ours. Sitting in the alternate angle means you are sitting in opposite positions relative to a transversal intersecting two lines. You are not standing straight but tilted towards two directions. Such people cannot please God because anyone who comes to him must throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles. Hebrews 11:6,12:1.

Most of these things happen in the high degree of thinking. As a Christian, You must beware of alternate angles in your thoughts as a matter of fact, No one can serve two masters. Either you will hate the one and love the other, or you will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God facing alternate angles. Matthew 6:24, 1John 2:15

Prayer: Help me Lord, give me power and grace to throw off everything that hinders and sins that easily entangles my heart and to stay focused on the road mapped out in faith. Amen.

(1) (Reply)

Are The Buddhist Worshipping Buddha Instead Of The Living God? / The Greatest Room In The World Is The Room Of Self-improvement. / Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.