Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,180 members, 7,811,454 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

Femi Fani Kayode Visits Sunday Igboho (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani Kayode Visits Sunday Igboho (Photos) (55560 Views)

Protesters In Ibadan Demand The Release Of Sunday Igboho (Photos) / Gani Adams Meets Sunday Igboho (Photos) / Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia. IPOB Members Welcome Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Visits Sunday Igboho (Photos) by joelala(m): 11:14am On Feb 19, 2021
can you see how messed up your mentality is? Reason there can never be progress in this country; you basically feel a wealthy person cannot or shouldn't fight for the poor (selflessly) except there is something in for the person? Sunday is smart and wise; he knows the only way everyone can be happy is when you protect and secure the hood.
thebosstrevor1:
HOW WILL A RICH MAN LEAVE HIS PALACE TO GO FIGHT IN THE BUSHES.

SUNDAY IGBOHO IS A BELLY FIGHTER

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Visits Sunday Igboho (Photos) by Dgr8hassiE(m): 11:20am On Feb 19, 2021
ebukajay184:
Former Aviation minister, Femi Fani Kayode has visited Yoruba activist, Sunday Igboho at his residence on Thursday, IgbereTV reports.

Taking to his Twitter handle, Femi Fani Kayode shared photos of the visit with the caption;

https://twitter.com/realFFK/status/1362486182463107072?s=20
but was in Germany yesterday na.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Visits Sunday Igboho (Photos) by dododawa1: 11:43am On Feb 19, 2021
wailers said the guy run to GERMANY why.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Visits Sunday Igboho (Photos) by Mryacks: 11:59am On Feb 19, 2021
southniyikaye:
FFK is a funny man
In some of the pictures, he was using nose mask while in some, he didn't. Who is he deceiving?

I was wondering too grin
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Visits Sunday Igboho (Photos) by Tedpgrass: 12:20pm On Feb 19, 2021
dododawa1:
wailers said the guy run to GERMANY why.

This is why IPOB chaps lose credibility...
The fake news is 3 much!!

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Visits Sunday Igboho (Photos) by Ikpeazukerosene: 12:29pm On Feb 19, 2021
Zurich1844:

He's an animal yet he gathers much momentum and commands respect locally and internationally unlike the miscreants and local champions that lead you. Ndi aburu onu!

I don't respond to 3rd class creatures who cannot even inherit her own father's property. Tell the men in your family to respond to me, and not you this thing neglected all around.
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Visits Sunday Igboho (Photos) by RALPHOW(m): 12:58pm On Feb 19, 2021
This man without principle shouldn't corrupt our Chief Sunday Igboho Please
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Visits Sunday Igboho (Photos) by MATEX30: 1:43pm On Feb 19, 2021
Make you no finish Sunday Igboho in a hurry I!

http://litedhill.com/femi-fani-kayode-visits-sunday-igboho-photos/
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Visits Sunday Igboho (Photos) by toye440: 1:43pm On Feb 19, 2021
yinkus6750:
Ignore, latest Yoruba activist.
FFK, always associating and looking for cheap publicity.
Lunch with his brother.. I hear you sir
Sunday igboho should watch his back, cos I don't trust some Judas's in the SW.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Visits Sunday Igboho (Photos) by Xtasy07(m): 2:03pm On Feb 19, 2021
Why use the mask when you're at an unpopulated area then take it off at a populated area... Nigerians and casting... SMH
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Visits Sunday Igboho (Photos) by ajl: 3:53pm On Feb 19, 2021
[quote author=leksite120 post=99203933]Igboho looks younger than his age though, he's 50yrsbasted.

He is not yet 50yrs. He is around 47yrs.
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Visits Sunday Igboho (Photos) by ajl: 4:49pm On Feb 19, 2021
Dgr8hassiE:
but was in Germany yesterday na.

He probably used what Yorubas call "Egbe" (teleportation). Of course, I am just saying this but I am 100% sure he has teleportation ability. "Egbe" was very common among yoruba ancestors for hunting and during wars.
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Visits Sunday Igboho (Photos) by kolas88(m): 5:13pm On Feb 19, 2021
Attention seeker. Were lasan lasan
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Visits Sunday Igboho (Photos) by Godbless86: 5:58pm On Feb 19, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
So this guy is living comfortably like these

Why he behaving like a miscreant ?

Is not abt himself ....but the love he has for his people
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Visits Sunday Igboho (Photos) by josh4croft(m): 9:42pm On Feb 19, 2021
Nigeria no go eva balance. See how this Sunday igboho is treated like a celebrity and tagged as an activist. If you have this same person in the Southeastern and south-southern region of this same unbalanced Nigeria, they will label him criminal, terrorist, militants and all derogatory names actually befitting those self-righteous people in the North and West.
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Visits Sunday Igboho (Photos) by Zurich1844(f): 7:39pm On Feb 21, 2021
Ikpeazukerosene:

I don't respond to 3rd class creatures who cannot even inherit her own father's property. Tell the men in your family to respond to me, and not you this thing neglected all around.
Your father doesn't even have anything to bequeath to you. Son of a loafer!
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Visits Sunday Igboho (Photos) by Ikpeazukerosene: 11:03pm On Feb 22, 2021
Zurich1844:

Your father doesn't even have anything to bequeath to you. Son of a loafer!

Enyinnaya Nzube, I only hope your husband knows how stupid you are. Shapeless fool.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Visits Sunday Igboho (Photos) by Zurich1844(f): 6:47am On Mar 02, 2021
[quote author=Ikpeazukerosene post=99332274]

Enyinnaya Nzube, I only hope your husband knows how stupid you are. Shapeless fool.
[/quote
Mumu! Why not pass the message across to him? I laugh at the comment 'shapeless fool'. For your dream? Jobless fellow]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Carries Tray Of Groudnut On His Head,says He Was Once A Hawker (pic) / UK Prime Minister David Cameron Attends RCCG Festival Of Life / Ministerial List: How Buhari’s Last Minute Change Favoured Ngige

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.