Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,399 members, 7,815,872 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Polaris Bank Entry/graduate Level Recruitment 2021 - Jobs/Vacancies (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Polaris Bank Entry/graduate Level Recruitment 2021 (65259 Views)

How To Apply Access Bank Entry-level Graduate Trainee Recruitment / Skye Bank Entry Level Recruitment, Apply!!! / Cornerstone Staffing Fresh Graduate & Mid-level Recruitment (6 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polaris Bank Entry/graduate Level Recruitment 2021 by DSuperiorBrand: 7:19am On Aug 14, 2021
LuxInnovation1:
Polaris seems to have some undisclosed criteria. All the times I have applied for the GT program, I never get invited for the test. The disqualifying factor, I can't fathom.

Howbeit, something better is on the line grin grin wink

Bro, it's just luck, I guess. I think they just pick people randomly.

If age is still on your side, you should just try again next time. I'll be doing that t
Re: Polaris Bank Entry/graduate Level Recruitment 2021 by LILGBENGS(m): 9:38am On Aug 14, 2021
I cannot login oh! , its telling me that "you are not currently scheduled for an assessment", please anyone facing the same issue? And who had been able to login?
Re: Polaris Bank Entry/graduate Level Recruitment 2021 by DSuperiorBrand: 9:55am On Aug 14, 2021
LILGBENGS:
I cannot login oh! , its telling me that "you are not currently scheduled for an assessment", please anyone facing the same issue? And who had been able to login?

Baba, did you take the dummy test before now?
Re: Polaris Bank Entry/graduate Level Recruitment 2021 by LILGBENGS(m): 9:57am On Aug 14, 2021
DSuperiorBrand:

Baba, did you take the dummy test before now?
yes I did, and it went well, was scheduled for 10am this morning
Re: Polaris Bank Entry/graduate Level Recruitment 2021 by LILGBENGS(m): 9:58am On Aug 14, 2021
But I wasn't able to login b4 10am to upload the necessary document and video b4 the commencement of the test.
Re: Polaris Bank Entry/graduate Level Recruitment 2021 by DSuperiorBrand: 10:08am On Aug 14, 2021
LILGBENGS:
yes I did, and it went well, was scheduled for 10am this morning

Try contacting Dragnet
Re: Polaris Bank Entry/graduate Level Recruitment 2021 by Ifetemirinsola: 11:06am On Aug 14, 2021
LILGBENGS:
But I wasn't able to login b4 10am to upload the necessary document and video b4 the commencement of the test.
You need to wait exactly the time schedule for you to login
Re: Polaris Bank Entry/graduate Level Recruitment 2021 by LILGBENGS(m): 11:33am On Aug 14, 2021
Ifetemirinsola:

You need to wait exactly the time schedule for you to login
yh, was later able to login
Re: Polaris Bank Entry/graduate Level Recruitment 2021 by LILGBENGS(m): 11:33am On Aug 14, 2021
Aw was the test guys, mine just get as I'm be time wasn't enough at all.
Re: Polaris Bank Entry/graduate Level Recruitment 2021 by neecole: 12:50pm On Aug 14, 2021
It was just there oo, I don't know how they expected someone to calculate without paper
Re: Polaris Bank Entry/graduate Level Recruitment 2021 by LILGBENGS(m): 5:23pm On Aug 14, 2021
So when should one be expecting a reject(regret) or progression mail?
Re: Polaris Bank Entry/graduate Level Recruitment 2021 by Muhideen05(m): 7:51pm On Aug 14, 2021
LILGBENGS:
So when should one be expecting a reject(regret) or progression mail?

Hopefully next week according to previous timeline. Success to us all
Re: Polaris Bank Entry/graduate Level Recruitment 2021 by Henry1200(m): 8:26pm On Aug 14, 2021
I wish us all good luck to the next phase...
I guess it should be an interview right?
Re: Polaris Bank Entry/graduate Level Recruitment 2021 by LILGBENGS(m): 1:23am On Aug 15, 2021
Henry1200:
I wish us all good luck to the next phase...
I guess it should be an interview right?
yh I think so
Re: Polaris Bank Entry/graduate Level Recruitment 2021 by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 15, 2021
I was scheduled for yesterday 10am for the test. I had previously completed the dummy test with no issue.

I successfully logged for the test, took my face capture and voice, but was unable to proceed as my NIN slip could not be verified, this is the only means of identification I have.

Thankfully, I was rescheduled for Monday. What can I do differently. Please
Re: Polaris Bank Entry/graduate Level Recruitment 2021 by LILGBENGS(m): 3:18pm On Aug 15, 2021
tonidgreat:
I was scheduled for yesterday 10am for the test. I had previously completed the dummy test with no issue.

I successfully logging for the test, took my face capture and voice, but was unable to proceed as my NIN slip could not be verified, this is the only means of identification I have.

Thankfully, I was rescheduled for Monday. What can I do differently. Please
Wow! Lucky you, they even rescheduled yr exam, advice to you is to change your means of identification u can use your drivers license or voters card.
Re: Polaris Bank Entry/graduate Level Recruitment 2021 by LILGBENGS(m): 3:19pm On Aug 15, 2021
Personally though I am expecting a reject mail my aptitude test was terrible not enough time, na guess work I do for most of the questions
Re: Polaris Bank Entry/graduate Level Recruitment 2021 by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 15, 2021
LILGBENGS:
Wow! Lucky you, they even rescheduled yr exam, advice to you is to change your means of identification u can use your drivers license or voters card.
Re: Polaris Bank Entry/graduate Level Recruitment 2021 by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 15, 2021
Unluckily for me, I just have NIN as a means of identification. Do you know any one that has successfully used it for the test?

LILGBENGS:
Re: Polaris Bank Entry/graduate Level Recruitment 2021 by ennyj01(m): 5:01pm On Aug 15, 2021
tonidgreat:
Unluckily for me, I just have NIN as a means of identification. Do you know any one that has successfully used it for the test?

Instead of snapping the NIN on the test day with your webcam. Turn it to soft copy and upload it from your system that day.

There is a place to upload on the screen on the day of the test

1 Like

Re: Polaris Bank Entry/graduate Level Recruitment 2021 by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 15, 2021
I'll do just that. Thank you

ennyj01:

Instead of snapping the NIN on the test day with your webcam. Turn it to soft copy and upload it from your system that day.

1 Like

Re: Polaris Bank Entry/graduate Level Recruitment 2021 by Henry1200(m): 8:32pm On Aug 15, 2021
ennyj01:

If this doesn't work for you, just snap urself another passport and you will be good to go.
That's exactly what I did yesterday, though I snapped it thinking it was the page for passport until I now read the caption and noticed it was for ID after several trials.

3 Likes

Re: Polaris Bank Entry/graduate Level Recruitment 2021 by Ubright49: 5:49pm On Aug 18, 2021
Any update from
Polaris yet ?

1 Like

Re: Polaris Bank Entry/graduate Level Recruitment 2021 by LILGBENGS(m): 7:25pm On Aug 18, 2021
Ubright49:
Any update from
Polaris yet ?
none yet
Re: Polaris Bank Entry/graduate Level Recruitment 2021 by LILGBENGS(m): 12:54pm On Aug 20, 2021
Let all those who applied for the polaris test, should check their mails for updates, I wasn't selected for the next stage.
Re: Polaris Bank Entry/graduate Level Recruitment 2021 by ibnakeem: 12:54pm On Aug 20, 2021
Sorry boss.
Did you get a regret mail?
LILGBENGS:
Let all those who applied for the polaris test, should check their mails for updates, I wasn't selected for the next stage.
Re: Polaris Bank Entry/graduate Level Recruitment 2021 by peteradediran: 2:39pm On Aug 20, 2021
I got a success mail
In case you got one too
Plz let join head together

To those that the make the next stage, greater opportunities will come...success
Re: Polaris Bank Entry/graduate Level Recruitment 2021 by DSuperiorBrand: 3:00pm On Aug 20, 2021
Congrats guys. Wishing you all success
Re: Polaris Bank Entry/graduate Level Recruitment 2021 by dyangprof(m): 3:09pm On Aug 20, 2021
****Anyone who is interested in a Security Patrol Supervisors designation in a corporate Government approved Security company should talk to me through dyoungprof14@gmail.com

_Qualification: BSC/HND
_Apllicant must know how to drive/vehicle and Motorcycle or at least Motorcycle
_Location: Maryland Lagos

Also, a corporate Company Drivers should contact me if interested

Congratulations to the best applicants in advance!
Re: Polaris Bank Entry/graduate Level Recruitment 2021 by sochieze96: 5:58pm On Aug 20, 2021
peteradediran:
I got a success mail
In case you got one too

To those that the make the next stage, greater opportunities will come...success

Same here
Re: Polaris Bank Entry/graduate Level Recruitment 2021 by Henry1200(m): 6:29pm On Aug 20, 2021
peteradediran:
I got a success mail
In case you got one too

Same here, you can connect with me on whatsapp 09030169808 ~ Maduabuchi

To those that didn't make it to the next stage, keep your hopes up, something good is on your way.
Re: Polaris Bank Entry/graduate Level Recruitment 2021 by peteradediran: 6:44pm On Aug 20, 2021
DSuperiorBrand:
Congrats guys. Wishing you all success
Thank you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (23) (Reply)

Nigerian Railway Corporation Job Vacancies / How To Negotiate Your Salary During The Interview Process / Totalenergies Graduate Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.