Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,046 members, 7,828,683 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Happy Birthday My One And Only Headmaster - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Happy Birthday My One And Only Headmaster (343 Views)

MC Steve Headmaster Bags Ambassadorial Deal With Strong Globa (Photos) / Abuja Hype Man And MC Steve Headmaster Engages Fiancée As Wedding Holds Thursday / Iceberg Slim Celebrates Juliet Ibrahim's 32nd Birthday: "My World, Everything!" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday My One And Only Headmaster by MikePhilly(m): 4:29am On Feb 19, 2021
Today marks a complete 365 rotation for the proprietress of Diamonds Mine Schools and wife of News Arena Publisher Adeyinka Aderibigbe.

Joining family, friends and well wishers in celebrating a wife, mother and mentor, Plugcentralhub shares the update penned by the publisher.

"My one and only Headmaster!!! My prayer partner, gist partner, confidant, Iya omo keekeeke, I join the host of heavens to salute your creation and wish you happy birthday.
It is no gainsaying that together we have weathered many storms. In good and bad times, you have been very constant and it is just fitting that God bless you so much.

I pray that you see many more of this joyous day in good health and boundless wealth.
May the God all Mighty, who formed you, who knew you and has kept you, continue to work His perfect deeds in your life. Everything you brought into this new year shall multiply.

Accept a hearty birthday wishes from me, Oba and his siblings. Odoodun laa rorogbo, odoodun laa rawusa, odoodun laa romo obi lori ate. A seyi samodun, a samodun sopolopo eemin. Igba odun, odun kan."

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday My One And Only Headmaster by Goldp5988(f): 6:16am On Feb 19, 2021
Hbd ma'am
Re: Happy Birthday My One And Only Headmaster by kenzysmith: 7:01am On Feb 19, 2021
Head master if u kw u kw.
Re: Happy Birthday My One And Only Headmaster by Omeifa: 7:15am On Feb 19, 2021
Happy Birthday ma
Re: Happy Birthday My One And Only Headmaster by MikePhilly(m): 8:06am On Feb 19, 2021
kenzysmith:
Head master if u kw u kw.

Na u sabi dat one. This is a honorable minister of God grin if you know you know

(1) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Announces Going To Oxford University For Her Master's Program / On-air Personalities Arugboboisi & Elere-oba To Host "Ibikunle Twins Live In Con / “see This Ungrateful Fellow” -neo Replies Vee (see What Happened)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.