Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,191 members, 7,815,153 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

How Is Your Experience So Far With The Redmi 9t? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Is Your Experience So Far With The Redmi 9t? (3452 Views)

The 5 Best Android Games I've Played So Far With Pure Console Graphics / Infinix Hot 5,your Experience So Far.... / Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Is Your Experience So Far With The Redmi 9t? by Oyinlomobambam(m): 10:46pm On Jun 28, 2021
theFilmtric:

It's because of the stereotype of mediatek being for poor phones
And the ignorant and arrogant Xiaomi fanboys haven't helped matters too

Check out my topic they make solid chipsets too

No... I am Samsung fans from day one, and when infinix and Tecno started dominating Nigeria market I was like what's this shit and I swear never to use it. And since then, I don't want to have anything to do with it.... Even now, I have made upy mind never to do anything with any Samsung a series angry grin grin.

Tho, am using redmi and iPhone but still a fan of Samsung any time any day
Re: How Is Your Experience So Far With The Redmi 9t? by theFilmtric: 10:50pm On Jun 28, 2021
Oyinlomobambam:

No... I am Samsung fans from day one, and when infinix and Tecno started dominating Nigeria market I was like what's this shit and I swear never to use it. And since then, I don't want to have anything to do with it.... Even now, I have made upy mind never to do anything with any Samsung a series angry grin grin.

Tho, am using redmi and iPhone but still a fan of Samsung any time any day
cheesy
I hate the A series like crazy
I'd rather buy an itel for half the price
The A series is a disgrace to Samsung

theFilmtricsay
Re: How Is Your Experience So Far With The Redmi 9t? by Oyinlomobambam(m): 10:56pm On Jun 28, 2021
theFilmtric:

cheesy
I hate the A series like crazy
I'd rather buy an itel for half the price
The A series is a disgrace to Samsung

theFilmtricsay

Seriously... But I in they are trying to target poor people, even at that, it's not cheap
Re: How Is Your Experience So Far With The Redmi 9t? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 13, 2021
Come sow am as seed to me.

Oyinlomobambam:
Redmi 9t is a very good phone for it price... Am very sure if it's not the best among it pears only few will beat it....

Tho am tired of it.

Bought it in march and already looking for another phone...

Mind you, I only use phones for 6 months
Re: How Is Your Experience So Far With The Redmi 9t? by Oyinlomobambam(m): 2:00pm On Aug 13, 2021
Gmartins:
Come sow am as seed to me.

In this Buhari regime

Maybe we we send Buhari away

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

These Are What Drains Your Smartphone Battery! / Samsung Galaxy E5 Vs Phamton Z, Which Should I Go For?? / Please Help Me Find This Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.