Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,800 members, 7,813,633 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

Banks Are Turning Female Marketers To Sexual Slaves — Sen. Akinyelure . - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Banks Are Turning Female Marketers To Sexual Slaves — Sen. Akinyelure . (1468 Views)

Senators Urhoghide & Akinyelure Dump PDP / Senator Ayo Akinyelure Retrieves Vehicles From Ondo PDP Leaders / The Man, Bola Tinubu I Know - Pius Akinyelure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Banks Are Turning Female Marketers To Sexual Slaves — Sen. Akinyelure . by MikePhilly(m): 7:55am On Feb 19, 2021
Instablog9ja
www.plugcentralhub.com
The Senate, on Thursday, considered a bill seeking to stop employers in the private and public sectors from engaging employable Nigerian graduates as casual workers.
The Prohibition of Casualisation Bill 2020, was sponsored by Senator Ayo Akinyelure. He said casualisation of Nigerian graduates in the Nigerian labour market had become a subject of great concern.
He said more workers continued to groan under this immoral strategy of cutting cost by employers rendering them inferior to their counterpart in other countries of the world.
Akinyelure, while citing the banking industry as a hub for casualisation, blamed banks for turning female marketers into harlots and sexual slaves in a desperate attempt by them to keep their jobs and meet unrealistic deposit targets.
“In the banking and insurance industry, for instance, many young graduates particularly females are employed as marketers and given unrealistic customer deposit targets running into millions. They are hired and fired at will when such unrealistic targets are not met.

The female among them who are desperate in keeping their jobs turn to harlotry and sex slavery. They, move from one office to the other looking for invisible customers who have large funds to enable them meet their targets, “ he said.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QN7BkuNBGg

Re: Banks Are Turning Female Marketers To Sexual Slaves — Sen. Akinyelure . by Satoshidex: 7:58am On Feb 19, 2021
Them no lie... FBN is guilty of this.. lipsrsealed anytime I visit First bank in Sapon abeokuta.. I feel like I'm being engaged by LovePeddler's trying to seduce me into opening a firstbank insurance account... smh

2 Likes

Re: Banks Are Turning Female Marketers To Sexual Slaves — Sen. Akinyelure . by jeffizy(m): 8:01am On Feb 19, 2021
This accusation is not far from the truth.

The only issue I have is with the female staff themselves.
Though, getting a job in this hemisphere is a herculean task, selling your body for job security can never end well.

Just like moulding bricks with saliva.

1 Like

Re: Banks Are Turning Female Marketers To Sexual Slaves — Sen. Akinyelure . by PrinceDz1: 8:02am On Feb 19, 2021
Truth. Many marketers are exposed to all sought of sexual abuse all in the name of Trying to meet a target
Re: Banks Are Turning Female Marketers To Sexual Slaves — Sen. Akinyelure . by wristbangle: 8:04am On Feb 19, 2021
That's the truth. This is the reason the percentage of women whose children are not for their husbands are rampant in the banking sector and also recorded the highest percentage of single old ladies because they have been thoroughly used and squeezed.
Re: Banks Are Turning Female Marketers To Sexual Slaves — Sen. Akinyelure . by triple996(m): 8:12am On Feb 19, 2021
horrible
Re: Banks Are Turning Female Marketers To Sexual Slaves — Sen. Akinyelure . by yemmight(m): 8:20am On Feb 19, 2021
Not today. People like Senate Akinyelure are the targets.
Re: Banks Are Turning Female Marketers To Sexual Slaves — Sen. Akinyelure . by Nobody: 8:26am On Feb 19, 2021
POINT OF CORRECTION

It is not banks ARE TURNING but Banks HAVE TURNED!!!!!!

NA TODAY?

3 Likes

Re: Banks Are Turning Female Marketers To Sexual Slaves — Sen. Akinyelure . by Nbotee(m): 8:29am On Feb 19, 2021
It is now the new norm
Re: Banks Are Turning Female Marketers To Sexual Slaves — Sen. Akinyelure . by Nobody: 8:36am On Feb 19, 2021
This is a bad bill...i like the intention but it will increase the unemployment rate.

Casual working is not the reason many of these women go into sex, most go into sex because the banks and the customers put pressure on them.

The bill that is needed is making it illegal for people to demand or give sex in return for any type of favours
Re: Banks Are Turning Female Marketers To Sexual Slaves — Sen. Akinyelure . by Monogamy: 9:03am On Feb 19, 2021
Most especially the marketing department
Re: Banks Are Turning Female Marketers To Sexual Slaves — Sen. Akinyelure . by sweetonugbu: 11:41am On Feb 19, 2021
Old yern

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News : Bandits Kidnap 300 Girl Students From Secondary School In Zamafa / Alake Of Egba-land: The Palace Jester- Bayo Oluwasanni / Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Live 7pm To Talk About Anambra Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.