Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

I Easily Give Up On Women Is It Normal? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Easily Give Up On Women Is It Normal? (4915 Views)

Girls Easily Give Out Their Numbers These Days / I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? / Girls That Easily Give Out Their Numbers Are Usually Hard To Get? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Easily Give Up On Women Is It Normal? by Akinbahm(m): 10:19pm On Feb 21, 2021
RealGboy:

pursue woman for 7 years.... na why u end up on Nairaland....

What are you saying?
Re: I Easily Give Up On Women Is It Normal? by Timmzycul11: 9:16am On Feb 22, 2021
Is like me and OP are brothers oo
Re: I Easily Give Up On Women Is It Normal? by Nobody: 10:14am On Feb 22, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

Yea, you are being to hard on yourself, relationship no be Sprint, I use to be like this, and most times when we want things to be black or white, they tend not be so.

You know it's the feeling of being in a relationship with a lady who loves you for you and you both develop it to a meaning end, no cheating or games.

And you'll expect a lady to see through your proposal of being serious and just accept, if not, you move to the next option.

well this my discovery, the meaningful relationship we seek to build with these responsible and good ladies take usually longer than we expect, this bkos they may have had a past that was battered bkos of their good will and faithfulness by one foolish boy who does not know a real treasure when he sees one.

Hence she may not be receptive at first, so it will take skill and being real without forcefully making demands and little banters to make her lower her guards and see that your intents are genuine before she gives in, women love slowly, except if she wants to chop you or knows what she wants in life, it's usually slower than the speed with which we desire

Plz bro, can u explain more on ("Except if she knows what she want in life" ) that phrase.

What does some women want in life that make them rush to date a man.
Re: I Easily Give Up On Women Is It Normal? by anochuko01(m): 11:25am On Feb 22, 2021
larryking540:

I was just, reading comments with guys cheering him up as a real guy man, and I can bet you most of these guys hailing him never reach 30years,,,, when time to settle down come your desk if you eventually become successful u will need some one to handle your business ...then the reality will don on op...... Op better learn the spirit of patients ...I myself am dealing with it, though my bae is very understanding... And I will get better daily

I am just like the op so i totally understand what he's saying.
I have spent over two years chasing just two different girls, but i presently wont do that for a month because ive realized it doesnt change anything.
The interesting thing is that ladies who are in their late 20s wont do that because theyre readily available to be married asap. So when op reaches that stage/age, he would face less stress or resistance.
Some of these ladies think the world was made for them alone, so one needs to put them in their places keep your respect intact.
Re: I Easily Give Up On Women Is It Normal? by RealGboy: 11:30am On Feb 22, 2021
anochuko01:

I have spent over two years chasing just two different girls, but i presently wont do that for a month because ive realized it doesnt change anything.
The interesting thing is that ladies who are in their late 20s wont do that because theyre readily available to be married asap. So when op reaches that stage/age, he would face less stress or resistance.
Some of these ladies think the world was made for them alone, so one needs to put them in their places keep your respect intact.

spoke well... but mind you I'm in my late twenties
Re: I Easily Give Up On Women Is It Normal? by Yusufisraelj(m): 11:39am On Feb 22, 2021
Sirjendon:

Plz bro, can u explain more on ("Except if she knows what she want in life" ) that phrase.

What does some women want in life that make them rush to date a man.

In the context of my writing, that means this lady wants a committed relationship.

By that phrase I mean the lady already knows a bit about men and can spot men who have prospects - meaning the guy has a solid plan for his future and is deliberately making efforts to actualise it, albeit he is recording small wins in the direction of those efforts.

One of the thing behind a lady's mind is security "can this guy make our (herself and the guy) lives better than what am seeing in my family? So a guy who demonstrates that capacity to be a good provider or a potential one will secure the interest of a lady who knows how to recognise and appreciate that effort and potential.

If the guy is then faithful, fears God and not a womanizer, that's a killing card for a lady who wants something serious, she will deliberately give you green light and in some cases make the move, bkos some guys in this category don't really fancy hanging around women.

So it will take a woman with an understanding of this kind of men with prospects that will make a move on the guy.

Equally as a guy make sure you remain the point of focus, that is she loves your person not just your destination, it helps to have someone who loves your dreams and support it, however if all she sees is your destination, one will be used in this case and it's painful. Well there's a way of finding out, relationship remains an art and requires skills.

I hope this helps.

2 Likes

Re: I Easily Give Up On Women Is It Normal? by Mandela27: 11:49am On Feb 22, 2021
At least I know am not alone on this
men I hate stress I don't have the energy to chase
Re: I Easily Give Up On Women Is It Normal? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Feb 22, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

In the context of my writing, that means this lady wants a committed relationship.

By that phrase I mean the lady already knows a bit about men and can spot men who have prospects - meaning the guy has a solid plan for his future and is deliberately making efforts to actualise it, albeit he is recording small wins in the direction of those efforts.

One of the thing behind a lady's mind is security "can this guy make our (herself and the guy) lives better than what am seeing in my family? So a guy who demonstrates that capacity to be a good provider or a potential one will secure the interest of a lady who knows how to recognise and appreciate that effort and potential.

If the guy is then faithful, fears God and not a womanizer, that's a killing card for a lady who wants something serious, she will deliberately give you green light and in some cases make the move, bkos some guys in this category don't really fancy hanging around women.

So it will take a woman with an understanding of this kind of men with prospects that will make a move on the guy.

Equally as a guy make sure you remain the point of focus, that is she loves your person not just your destination, it helps to have someone who loves your dreams and support it, however if all she sees is your destination, one will be used in this case and it's painful. Well there's a way of finding out, relationship remains an art and requires skills.

I hope this helps.

Great,

But, let me ask u about this.

I wi pm u so as to talk better on it.
Re: I Easily Give Up On Women Is It Normal? by lasisi69(f): 12:26pm On Feb 22, 2021
frozen70:

Am glad you have discovered that you are hard, do find a way out to be tolerant

Dealing with women requires patience
cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Easily Give Up On Women Is It Normal? by Silentgroper(m): 1:06pm On Feb 22, 2021
qtguru:
You're normal , no time for games
Big man, abeg u fit teach as dem dy moll herbs
Re: I Easily Give Up On Women Is It Normal? by coputa(m): 1:16pm On Feb 22, 2021
RealGboy:
I find it difficult to try and win a woman's heart.. if I meet a lady online and I text and it takes her hour to reply I block.,. I walk up to a lady and she start making funny faces . I walk away .. if I call your phone and you ask who gave you my number . I hang up...

Recently one babe I liked so much told me she couldn't date me cos she has a serious relationship going on , I said okay and even though it hurt me I make sure I deleted all her number and blocked her everywhere .. funny enough I moved on. only for us to meet and she was surprised I could block her ,I told her I was only giving her space since she's hooked to a guy she then told me she wasnt in a relationship but said that hoping I would keep trying to show how serious I am with her.. I was like "Heya "...

so Is this normal?..I'm I too hard ..should I calm down or I'm completely normal
You lacks patient and the ability to go after what you want.(a goal getter). Good and valuable things in life are not easy to come by, you keep pushing, despite failure and not when you hit a brick wall,you give up and run away.

You are the type that want to get something at first attempt or trial,it's only a woman of low value and self esteem that falls for a guy on the first day.Even if a woman shows you the green light,she will still want to you to push.

The word "NO"simply means " next opportunity",do no run away look for another opportunity to strike.
Re: I Easily Give Up On Women Is It Normal? by Silentgroper(m): 1:33pm On Feb 22, 2021
YorubaPrince:
OP... It's OK to move on quickly from these stupid girls but why block them? It shows you sef get issues... Blocking a lady that turns you down shows you find it hard properly dealing with rejection, you get angry being rejected, you're being a simp trying sooo hard to form toughie or perhaps, that's ur best way of dealing with it.
Dz just doesnt make sense.. He blocked d girls nd so fvcking what! .. Niggi, i'm sorry but u sound like d simp here.
Re: I Easily Give Up On Women Is It Normal? by qtguru(m): 1:45pm On Feb 22, 2021
Silentgroper:
Big man, abeg u fit teach as dem dy moll herbs

My way is to use a grinder, then after hat make sure it is smooth, then make a tip for the air to escape and roll up make I send article or you fit buy the machine too

https://www.leafly.com/news/cannabis-101/how-to-roll-a-joint
Re: I Easily Give Up On Women Is It Normal? by Silentgroper(m): 1:48pm On Feb 22, 2021
qtguru:

My way is to use a grinder, then after hat make sure it is smooth, then make a tip for the air to escape and roll up make I send article or you fit buy the machine too

https://www.leafly.com/news/cannabis-101/how-to-roll-a-joint
Thanks man.
Re: I Easily Give Up On Women Is It Normal? by Yusufisraelj(m): 2:18pm On Feb 22, 2021
Sirjendon:

Great,

But, let me ask u about this.

I wi pm u so as to talk better on it.

Okay
Re: I Easily Give Up On Women Is It Normal? by larryking540: 3:09pm On Feb 22, 2021
anochuko01:

e get woman ,way no get stress,,yes u are right when most ladies hit 25 above , reality comes on them ,a serious man who is stable has no time to waste playing pranky pranky games ,but still op is definitely still going to met more ladies who have been hurt emotionally while in their early 20s so they will still find it hard to believe op Makin them give attitude just as op described

so boss ,op still need to learn patient ,last last

1 Like

Re: I Easily Give Up On Women Is It Normal? by larryking540: 3:27pm On Feb 22, 2021
YorubaPrince:
OP... It's OK to move on quickly from these stupid girls but why block them? It shows you sef get issues... Blocking a lady that turns you down shows you find it hard properly dealing with rejection, you get angry being rejected, you're being a simp trying sooo hard to form toughie or perhaps, that's ur best way of dealing with it.
. exactly,
Re: I Easily Give Up On Women Is It Normal? by RealGboy: 6:54pm On Feb 22, 2021
coputa:
You lacks patient and the ability to go after what you want.(a goal getter). Good and valuable things in life are not easy to come by, you keep pushing, despite failure and not when you hit a brick wall,you give up and run away.

The word "NO"simply means " next opportunity",do no run away look for another opportunity to strike.

Thank you ..
Re: I Easily Give Up On Women Is It Normal? by WantsandMore: 9:53pm On Oct 26, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Typical of a real niggarr
This is to say bros op is a real niggarr....

But that blocking of a thing ehnnnn....you go reduce am or stop am...better you delete their number than blocking..
Because most baby girls will want to call you later after some days if they don't hear from you..... am a real niggarrr. ..so I must be sincere....it is normal for baby girls to play hard to get at first....even the cheapest girl will still play hard to get....the only annoying thing is that some baby girls take it to the extreme...
OG TALK OG WISDOM
BAR MAN SERVE THIS NIGGA SOME OG KUSH...
Re: I Easily Give Up On Women Is It Normal? by ettelinhno: 10:19pm On Oct 26, 2022
BigDawsNet:
It's pretty normal

Just show you have things you take serious than woman buisness...

But try be coming down Sha unless you go dey lonely for a while oh

Nigeria girls will always introduce shakara so you have to be calm
nawaooo h
Re: I Easily Give Up On Women Is It Normal? by Autobot05: 11:26pm On Oct 26, 2022
RealGboy:
I find it difficult to try and win a woman's heart.. if I meet a lady online and I text and it takes her hour to reply I block.,. I walk up to a lady and she start making funny faces . I walk away .. if I call your phone and you ask who gave you my number . I hang up...

Recently one babe I liked so much told me she couldn't date me cos she has a serious relationship going on , I said okay and even though it hurt me I make sure I deleted all her number and blocked her everywhere .. funny enough I moved on. only for us to meet and she was surprised I could block her ,I told her I was only giving her space since she's hooked to a guy she then told me she wasnt in a relationship but said that hoping I would keep trying to show how serious I am with her.. I was like "Heya "...

so Is this normal?..I'm I too hard ..should I calm down or I'm completely normal

We are alike
Stay off women and focus on your career
What's meant to be will be

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The World Needs More Redpilled Fathers Like This Man!! MEN! Be Like Him! [photo] / This Is What An Incredible Old Man Showed Me Today! (pics) / Should I Marry Her Without Courting Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.