Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,262 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Do You Want A Ghostwriter? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Do You Want A Ghostwriter? (251 Views)

Looking For A Ghostwriter? I can generate 3/5k Words of Fiction daily. / Are You A Ghostwriter? Earn $500 From Acquiring Contracts Internationally / I'm Looking For A Ghostwriter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want A Ghostwriter? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Feb 19, 2021
Do you want to write that book but you don't have the time?

Don't waste time in reaching out!

There will not be any issue with grammar, spelling, punctuation, and sentence structure.
I am strict with meeting deadlines.
No plagiarism.

My contact details
Whatsapp: 09015611181
Email: sandraogbodo293@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Expert Writer Of Product Review Articles Here! / One Who Aspires Becoming A Writer Must Have The Emotional Muscle To Withstand / Journey To Gilleon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.