Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,864 members, 7,821,015 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Does It Mean There Is No Sure/scam Free Investment In Nigeria? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Does It Mean There Is No Sure/scam Free Investment In Nigeria? (985 Views)

The Most Stable And Risk-free Investment Opportunity.. / Do You Know''' You Can Get Free Investment / Capital To Trade. Forex / 100% Free Investment That Rewards You Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does It Mean There Is No Sure/scam Free Investment In Nigeria? by olaeffect(m): 1:15pm On Feb 19, 2021
Guys, I am simply getting sick and tired of failed and scam investments both online and offline in this country.

What is really going on?

Are we saying nothing concrete and legit can come from us? The matter don dey tire me ooo, person get money, person go still dey fear to invest am, as per 99.9% offer wey person don engage in so far na scam last, last.

What is the way out guys?

3 Likes

Re: Does It Mean There Is No Sure/scam Free Investment In Nigeria? by Sharmeenator(m): 1:28pm On Feb 19, 2021
It is quite unfortunate that most of the investment offers are nothing but scam or would later transcend into scam. I believe there are still some genuine ones sha. When it comes to investment, I do it myself. I don't trust any Nigerian to give my money to invest for me. I currently trade in stocks which I learnt by myself. I don't dabble into forex because it is too volatile and I don't have the luxury of time to be monitoring endless charts. I'm learning cryptocurrency now, if it fits into my personal ideals, I will go for it, if not I will just stick to what I know is sure.

PS: they will soon bombard this thread with their crazy offers of 100% ROI monthly...watch out!

7 Likes

Re: Does It Mean There Is No Sure/scam Free Investment In Nigeria? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 1:35pm On Feb 19, 2021
My brother legit investment decreasing while scam ways are increasing right now in naija.

Destruction biz is booming, no wonder GDP is negative.

It is high time these clowns are chased away from these lofty position.

Can u put your money in a venture like kidnapping. This is exactly what these idiots are doing. They are not applying investment to develop the human resources that will move the nation forward.

2 Likes

Re: Does It Mean There Is No Sure/scam Free Investment In Nigeria? by olaeffect(m): 2:22pm On Feb 19, 2021
VeeVeeMyLuv:
My brother legit investment decreasing while scam ways are increasing right now in naija.

Destruction biz is booming, no wonder GDP is negative.

It is high time these clowns are chased away from these lofty position.

Can u put your money in a venture like kidnapping. This is exactly what these idiots are doing. They are not applying investment to develop the human resources that will move the nation forward.

Really slowing down GDP, because it is like our laws even favours scammers.
Just imagine if somebody scam you online by asking for transfer or cash deposit to his/her account, you will be frustrated by the system in order for you to recover your money.
You will start by obtaining a police report (which won't be free), then Court order to the scammers bank, then police will now start investigations (police will now start milking you)
Last, last, you will regret reporting the scammers, so many people just let it slide, and the scammer is free to scam another person again.

1 Like

Re: Does It Mean There Is No Sure/scam Free Investment In Nigeria? by Slyzen(m): 6:44pm On Feb 19, 2021
@Sharmeenator
The problem is not the scarcity of "sure" investments. The problem is your mentality.

If all you keep seeing are scam investments, then it means that your financial intelligence is low (with due respect).

You can't be a greedy investor and be seeking "sure" investments. In investment, your level of greed is directly proportional to your level of risk.

If you check an investment like the StanbicIBTC money market fund, before you invest, they would first test your financial risk capacity. They would also warn you that the more ROI a portfolio has, the higher the risk.

If you are risk averse, there are many investment platforms in Nigeria that are insured and would give you between 5% to 12% annually.

But I guess you want to get ROI as high as 15% to 20% monthly and yet have assurance cheesy

It's all in your head bro.

7 Likes

Re: Does It Mean There Is No Sure/scam Free Investment In Nigeria? by amp01(m): 9:25pm On Feb 19, 2021
[quote author=Slyzen post=99230854]@Sharmeenator
The problem is not the scarcity of "sure" investments. The problem is your mentality.

If all you keep seeing are scam investments, then it means that your financial intelligence is low (with due respect).

You can't be a greedy investor and be seeking "sure" investments. In investment, your level of greed is directly proportional to your level of risk.

If you check an investment like the StanbicIBTC money market fund, before you invest, they would first test your financial risk capacity. They would also warn you that the more ROI a portfolio has, the higher the risk.

If you are risk averse, there are many investment platforms in Nigeria that are insured and would give you between 5% to 12% annually.

But I guess you want to get ROI as high as 15% to 20% monthly and yet have assurance cheesy

It's all in your head bro.[/quote

Very correct.
No investment company will give U more than 20% in a year.
Rich quick mentality,is killing them.
Re: Does It Mean There Is No Sure/scam Free Investment In Nigeria? by Fxmanager(m): 11:11pm On Feb 19, 2021
olaeffect:
Guys, I am simply getting sick and tired of failed and scam investments both online and offline in this country.

What is really going on?

Are we saying nothing concrete and legit can come from us? The matter don dey tire me ooo, person get money, person go still dey fear to invest am, as per 99.9% offer wey person don engage in so far na scam last, last.

You are getting it all wrong. The issue is doing proper background checks of the company to ensure that they are government licensed and regulated. If the company is not licensed and regulated by the government of its jurisdiction or partnering with a company that is not licensed and regulated by the government of its jurisdiction, it is a no go area to us, and it should be the same to any sensible investor.

We are talking about online/global investment here, where you are limited by distance. In such a situation, government regulation and periodic monitoring and auditing by the government on behalf of investors is the first thing an investor who cares about his investment should look for.

Investors are deceived and blinded by the initial payouts and positive testimonies of payouts, and it is still the case today with so many investment programs in these forum, whatsapp groups, telegram groups and other social media platforms. If investors can sit down and think about the security of their funds first, instead of being lured and baited by initial payouts by these companies and testimonies of initial payouts by paid promoters of these companies and initial gullible investors of these investment companies, the risk of them losing their funds will be reduced.

Nigeria company or foreign company, without government regulation and periodic monitoring and auditing by the government regulatory bodies, you are gambling with your funds by investing with them, you can't invest with them and go to sleep because you don't know and can't tell when there will activate their scam and escape plan.

If you want to invest in a company in Norway and you haven't been there before and no immediate possibility of getting there or visiting there to see things for your self, do you know you will also be taking a huge risk of being defrauded, unless the company is a government licensed and regulated company, with the government regulatory bodies periodically monitoring and auditing the company? So if you look around, you will still find honest Nigerian companies that are government licensed and regulated or are partnering with a government licensed and regulated firm, to invest with them.

We will advice you and other members of this forum to take time and go through our website to learn about the secure structure of our fund management service and the structure of securing investors funds under a government licensed and regulated forex brokerage firm that has insurance cover for investors funds, provided by Falcon Insurance, that is put in place to secure investors funds. Investors also have the option to use Etana custody, an independent financial custodian that has chosen to partner with our partner forex broker, for the additional security of their funds, this option is available for high networth individuals and institutional investors. In our website, the is a link "Anti-Scam Guide" to educate investors on how to avoid forex fraud and scam.

Members of this forum can visit our profile topics page for topics we created to educate members of this forum on how to avoid online investment scams or fraud, generally.

For interested investors, you can check our profile signature or picture for our communication channels. Join our telegram trading channel and telegram group.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does It Mean There Is No Sure/scam Free Investment In Nigeria? by olaeffect(m): 5:14am On Feb 20, 2021
Fxmanager:

You are getting it all wrong. The issue is doing proper background checks of the company to ensure that they are government licensed and regulated. If the company is not licensed and regulated by the government of its jurisdiction or partnering with a company that is not licensed and regulated by the government of its jurisdiction, it is a no go area to us, and it should be the same to any sensible investor.

We are talking about online/global investment here, where you are limited by distance. In such a situation, government regulation and periodic monitoring and auditing by the government on behalf of investors is the first thing an investor who cares about his investment should look for.

Investors are deceived and blinded by the initial payouts and positive testimonies of payouts, and it is still the case today with so many investment programs in these forum, whatsapp groups, telegram groups and other social media platforms. If investors can sit down and think about the security of their funds first, instead of being lured and baited by initial payouts by these companies and testimonies of initial payouts by paid promoters of these companies and initial gullible investors of these investment companies, the risk of them losing their funds will be reduced.

Nigeria company or foreign company, without government regulation and periodic monitoring and auditing by the government regulatory bodies, you are gambling with your funds by investing with them, you can't invest with them and go to sleep because you don't know and can't tell when there will activate their scam and escape plan.

If you want to invest in a company in Norway and you haven't been there before and no immediate possibility of getting there or visiting there to see things for your self, do you know you will also be taking a huge risk of being defrauded, unless the company is a government licensed and regulated company, with the government regulatory bodies periodically monitoring and auditing the company? So if you look around, you will still find honest Nigerian companies that are government licensed and regulated or are partnering with a government licensed and regulated firm, to invest with them.

We will advice you and other members of this forum to take time and go through our website to learn about the secure structure of our fund management service and the structure of securing investors funds under a government licensed and regulated forex brokerage firm that has insurance cover for investors funds, provided by Falcon Insurance, that is put in place to secure investors funds. Investors also have the option to use Etana custody, an independent financial custodian that has chosen to partner with our partner forex broker, for the additional security of their funds, this option is available for high networth individuals and institutional investors. In our website, the is a link "Anti-Scam Guide" to educate investors on how to avoid forex fraud and scam.

Members of this forum can visit our profile topics page for topics we created to educate members of this forum on how to avoid online investment scams or fraud, generally.

For interested investors, you can check our profile signature or picture for our communication channels. Join our telegram trading channel and telegram group.

Thank you for the classical write up.
Now let's try an implement the advice you have given using the company you have just introduced as a case study.

Show us proof that the company you are introducing in your signature is not a scam/potential scam company using the steps you have enumerated.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Does It Mean There Is No Sure/scam Free Investment In Nigeria? by alexvatt(m): 7:29am On Feb 20, 2021
olaeffect:

What is really going on?

It is because you guys choose scam Investment. I have Investment that pays 5% ROI every month. Guarantee. No story. Kindly WhatsApp me for business deal.
Re: Does It Mean There Is No Sure/scam Free Investment In Nigeria? by gentlegenius(m): 10:18am On Feb 20, 2021
olaeffect:

What is really going on?

The way out is to invest your money in Agriculture, Transportation, or any other business you can control. Because of the kind of country we are living, putting your hard earned money in any scheme that is not under your control is very big risk to take. I learnt this lesson the hard way.

2 Likes

Re: Does It Mean There Is No Sure/scam Free Investment In Nigeria? by olaeffect(m): 3:08pm On Feb 20, 2021
alexvatt:
It is because you guys choose scam Investment. I have Investment that pays 5% ROI every month. Guarantee. No story. Kindly WhatsApp me for business deal.

Why don't you just partly mention it here, because all these whatsapp me, pm me, is called isolate and attack in scam business

1 Like

Re: Does It Mean There Is No Sure/scam Free Investment In Nigeria? by Fxmanager(m): 6:48pm On Feb 20, 2021
olaeffect:

Thank you for the classical write up.

Now let's try an implement the advice you have given using the company you have just introduced as a case study.

Show us proof that the company you are introducing in your signature is not a scam/potential scam company using the steps you have enumerated.

Thank you.
Thank you for taking time to read the write up.

First of all, you have to understand that it is not every company that claims to be a forex trading company, is one. Most of them are using the name forex as a front to run their scam or fraud schemes. It is left for you to educate yourself on what to look out for when choosing to invest or have your funds managed by a forex company.

In as much as we are not a scam or potential scam company, you as the investor needs to understand that forex trading has its risk, of which a trader or fund manager intending to manage the investors funds must have a tested and proven strategy that is profitable and capable of growing the investors funds. Profitability here, does not mean that the trader or fund manager will not have losses in the process of managing the investors funds, it means that the the trader or fund manager's trading strategy has the probability of having more winning trades that losing trades, resulting in a net profitability, if a good risk management parameter is applied to managing the investors funds.

How do you know that we are not a scam or potential scam company? Or let us put it these way, how do you know that our fund management structure does not give room for us to scam any investors, even if they are institutional investors? Most of what we will write here is in our website, though we will try to list what you need to know, but you still need to first of all, visit our website, our partner forex broker's website, the government regulatory body's website, etc for more information.

First of all, as successful traders with many years of experience in the forex market with a profitable trading strategy that has the potential to grow investors funds, consistently for a long term, instead of us telling investors to pay their money into our personal bank account in other for us to trade for them with a promise to pay them a fix percentage return, which will expose them to being defrauded by us, as they cannot tell if we are actually using the funds to trade or using new investors funds to pay old investor in pretense that we are actually trading their funds and generating returns, normally termed, robbing Peter to pay Paul, we decided to partner with a government licensed and regulated forex broker that is being periodically monitored and audited by the government regulatory body, to prevent the issue of fraud or scam of investors.

Secondly there are situations where the investors funds and the brokers funds are in one account. In these situation, if the forex broker goes bankrupt, they can use the investors funds to pay their creditors and you find it difficult to recover your funds.. The reason we are partnering with a forex broker that segregates or separates clients or investors into a different bank account in their names, in line with the government regulatory body's rules.

Thirdly, to provide more security to investors and give investors confidence to invest with us, we are partnering with a forex broker that in addition to being government licensed and regulated, decides to provide insurance coverage to investors for their funds. For investors who will want to deposit their funds directly with the broker and not using the independent financial custodian firm that has chosen to partner with the broker to provide additional security to investors for their funds, their funds are protected up to $50,000 per claim for a total insurance coverage of $500,000. Insurance provided by Falcon Insurance. You can get more information from the forex broker's website.

Fourthly, all investors have the option of funding their forex brokerage or investment account through a independent or third party financial custodian firm that separate investors funds from the brokers funds. This is for investors who still wants extra funds security and to ensure that when their fund are separated, it is actually and really known to be separated from the forex broker. This service is provided by Etana Custody. You can get more information from our website and the broker's website.

This is the fifth thing you need to know. As investors, you might be wandering how we will be able to have access to your funds to trade or managed multiple investors funds without them, risking being defrauded of their funds. We will be using a fund management structure or platform of the partner forex broker. These fund management structure or platform is call PAMM structure. The full meaning of PAMM here means Percentage Management Allocation Module. It is provided by the forex broker to be use within the forex brokerage structure to manage investors account, regardless the number of investors. Investor's investment account are exclusively own by them in their name, with the investors having 100% exclusive access to deposit and withdraw from there. The investors investment account are connected to the PAMM trading structure or platform where trades are executed simultaneously across all the investors account at the click of the mouse. The fund manager, also called PAMM account manager is only limited to trading and managing the investors account, the PAMM account manager does not have any deposit or withdrawal access to the PAMM investors account.

You might asked, how does the PAMM or fund manager get paid his performance fee or trading fees? The performance fees are deducted from the investor's investment account a part of or a percentage of the investors profits that was agreed by the investors to be paid to the PAMM or fund manager, when opening the PAMM investment account and signing the fund management power of attorney.

The six thing the investors need to know is the unique capital protection feature in the PAMM account structure for investors to use in protecting a percentage of their funds from further losses, in case the fund managers trade poorly and the investors funds drops beyond their unacceptable level, their PAMM investment account will be disconnected from the fund manager's PAMM managed account or PAMM system, by the forex broker during the broker's daily rollover period. This feature is exclusively available for the PAMM investor in the investor's traders room or client cabinet, within the forex brokerage structure. Note that you need to get the recommended capital protection or stop-loss level from the fund or PAMM manager, as he or she knows where the investors needs to set the capital protection or stop-loss level because of the risk management measures being use by them.

If you visit our website you will observe three trading performance track records. The three account, the aggressive, the moderate and the conservative account are traded using our recently failure proofed proprietary forex trading strategy. Each of the account has their projected monthly target return for investor and also has their respective recommended capital protection or stop-loss level, though it will be very impossible for us to bridge the recommended capital protection levels, due to strength of our trading strategy.

The aggressive risk trading account has a monthly profit target of 33.4%+ which will enable us to generate a monthly return of 20%+ to the aggressive risk tolerance investors after the deduction of the fund managers performance fees. The aggressive risk trading account has a recommended capital protection or stop-loss level of 50%, for the aggressive investors to protect 50% of their invested funds, risking only 50% of their invested funds. As we continue to consistently achieve an average of 33.4%+ monthly profit target, consistently generating an average monthly return of 20%+ to the aggressive investors, after deduction of the fund managers performance fees, it will take four months for the investors to break even thereby protecting the investors capital 100% when using the recommended capital protection level for the aggressive risk trading account, thereafter in subsequent months, the trading risk will only be on the profits generated for the investors.

The moderate risk trading account has a monthly profit target of 16.7%+ which will enable us to generate a monthly return of 10%+ to the moderate risk tolerance investors after the deduction of the fund managers performance fees. The moderate risk trading account has a recommended capital protection or stop-loss level of 75%, for the moderate investors to protect 75% of their invested funds, risking only 25% of their invested funds. As we continue to consistently achieve an average of 16.7%+ monthly profit target, consistently generating an average monthly return of 10%+ to the moderate investors, after deduction of the fund managers performance fees, it will take four months for the investors to break even thereby protecting the investors capital 100% when using the recommended capital protection level for the moderate risk trading account, thereafter in subsequent months, the trading risk will only be on the profits generated for the investors.

The conservative risk trading account has a monthly profit target of 8.4%+ which will enable us to generate a monthly return of 5%+ to the conservative risk tolerance investors after the deduction of the fund managers performance fees. The conservative risk trading account has a recommended capital protection or stop-loss level of 87.5, for the conservative investors to protect 87.5% of their invested funds, risking only 12.5% of their invested funds. As we continue to consistently achieve an average of 8.4%+ monthly profit target, consistently generating an average monthly return 5%+ to the conservative investors, after deduction of the fund managers performance fees, it will take four months for the investors to break even thereby protecting the investors capital 100% when using the recommended capital protection level for the conservative risk trading account, thereafter in subsequent months, the trading risk will only be on the profits generated for the investors.

Investors should have confidence in our trading team as they have over 12years+ forex market experience, back testing, forward testing and modifying to perfection their proprietary trading strategy. If this trading strategy fails, which is impossible, as long as we measure and stay within the trading strategy's capacity constraint., we are the only trading team in the best position to tell everyone out there to quit the forex market.

Don't take what we are writing here regarding security as investors funds at face value. Apart from visiting our website for more information about us, you have the freedom to contact our partner broker for more information about the security of your funds. You can also visit the government regulatory body's website to verify our partner broker regulatory status. The steps to verify the broker's regulatory status is in our website link "Partners".

Visit our profile signature and picture for our communication channels and website for more info.

Re: Does It Mean There Is No Sure/scam Free Investment In Nigeria? by Thunday1005(m): 7:56pm On Feb 20, 2021
There are good investment out there, jst that everyone want fast money,
Not everyone as the patience, i can NEVER give anyone money to invest for me, i would rather learn it myself.
currently learning the rope of the US stock market and the crypto space, not TRADING but INVESTING in it, have been doing the normal trading for over some years now, want to LEARN the real investment now.
Re: Does It Mean There Is No Sure/scam Free Investment In Nigeria? by Thunday1005(m): 8:09pm On Feb 20, 2021
Same epistle everytime, don't you always get tired displaying DEMO acct everytime for investment. Average 5% everyday and you are still looking for investor up and down. You are more of a MARKERTER than a trader. Stop disturbing the thread everytime with your long EPISTLE.

Fxmanager:
Thank you for taking time to read the write up.

First of all, you have to understand that it is not every company that claims to be a forex trading company, is one. Most of them are using the name forex as a front to run their scam or fraud schemes. It is left for you to educate yourself on what to look out for when choosing to invest or have your funds managed by a forex company.

1 Like

Re: Does It Mean There Is No Sure/scam Free Investment In Nigeria? by emerituzz: 8:30pm On Feb 20, 2021
You can get free G$ 50 by clicking the link in my signature.

You will not be asked to pay.

TOTALLY FREE!!!

(1) (Reply)

Elon Musk Claims Apple Is Threatening To Block Twitter From Apple Store / Zenith Bank's Invest Ment Fund Ipo / Which Business Can Someone Start With N200,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.