Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,931 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

How Can I Stop Feeling So Much Attraction To Same Sex. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can I Stop Feeling So Much Attraction To Same Sex. (1945 Views)

I Always See This Inside My Room Even Though It's Tiled, How Do I Stop It? / How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? / Shalom Shoremi: Lesbian Disowned By Family On Newspaper For Same Sex Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Stop Feeling So Much Attraction To Same Sex. by Nobody: 11:56am On Feb 21, 2021
sisisioge:
Hmmmm....could your attraction to guys be pure platonic or you get funny sensations in your privates when around them? For instance, as a female, I know I'm sexually attracted to males cos for those I find appealing, I tend to stare too much at their lips, look at their shoulders too much, get too cozy when I hug them, become a fountain at some point....blablabla. Normal feeling,sex is natural. Do you feel same way with guys? You wanna getnaked with a Male? If yes, you need to leave naija before them homophobes get you. Good luck.

By the way, congrats Sisi. I caught wind of Jist. When should we have asoebi ready? You must extend the IV to me o. grin
Re: How Can I Stop Feeling So Much Attraction To Same Sex. by sisisioge: 12:00pm On Feb 21, 2021
Elyonisable1:

By the way, congrats Sisi. I caught wind of Jist. When should we have asoebi ready? You must extend the IV to me o. grin

Which gist? Biko do we know each other outside this forum? Chat me up let's hear what you heard cos I haven't heard it o grin

You know the rest of you're my paddy tongue
Re: How Can I Stop Feeling So Much Attraction To Same Sex. by Nobody: 12:01pm On Feb 21, 2021
sisisioge:

Which gist? Biko do we know each other outside this forum? Chat me up let's hear what you heard cos I haven't heard it o grin

You know the rest of you're my paddy tongue

No prob grin
Re: How Can I Stop Feeling So Much Attraction To Same Sex. by sisisioge: 12:04pm On Feb 21, 2021
Elyonisable1:

No prob grin

Haaaaaaa! Who are you! Na wa o.
Re: How Can I Stop Feeling So Much Attraction To Same Sex. by Mode4: 12:25pm On Feb 21, 2021
sisisioge:

Haaaaaaa! Who are you! Na wa o.

Sisisoge, please I beg u, don't derail my thread. You and the other person should kindly suspend your conversation. I created this thread for susgestions not for individual conversations. Thank u. No vex abeg
Re: How Can I Stop Feeling So Much Attraction To Same Sex. by sisisioge: 12:31pm On Feb 21, 2021
Mode4:

Sisisoge, please I beg u, don't derail my thread. You and the other person should kindly suspend your conversation. I created this thread for susgestions not for individual conversations. Thank u. No vex abeg

I'm so sorry papi...na him start am. How far? Any traction? May God give you the answers you need. Pele darling.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop Feeling So Much Attraction To Same Sex. by Mode4: 2:16pm On Feb 21, 2021
sisisioge:

I'm so sorry papi...na him start am. How far? Any traction? May God give you the answers you need. Pele darling.

Nothing yet. Just came back from church. The teaching was great. Pastor enjoined us to keep on eating the word of God, that such has power to deliver us from any kind of challenge.

I want to start studying the word more than before. I believe with time things will change. Nothing pass God. I no won shame my family and myself.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop Feeling So Much Attraction To Same Sex. by vhuqnl(m): 6:40pm On Feb 21, 2021
Akanimoh113:

Crush
On Boys

When was the last time you Talked to a Girl
Or Even Touched a Girl

Guy I was in your Shoes But when it Occurred to me that the Boys I hangout with are mostly my Friends and my Parents knew them.

I Started Seeing some Guys Older than me getting Attracted to me, They will even ask for my number and be calling me on late Hours. As a Soft Guy I'll give my number but they'll never be able to reach me neither will they see me, Even if its a Mistake they'll not Recognize me, Won't even have the Mind to call me... What Nonsense !!!

I've always wanted to Bleep a Girl but within me I can't, I Rather Flow and Burst her mind than do something am not ready for... 80% of my Contacts are Girls, 17% are Boys with Sense and they know how to do Something, 1.5% are Boys I Barely move with because of the way they live, 1.5% are Numbers I don't know who Owns it

The Moment your Gay and you Want to Involve me with your Gay friendship... You'll Rarely see me, Maybe in a Month you've seen me Twice or Thrice.
I can't Have them Around me, Even if they are Around me... Let me not know they are Gay cus My Reaction alone will set them Ablaze

My Advice For You
Try to Hang out with Girls... Be a Kind of Guy that Burst Girls Minds... That Always say Something a Girl would want to Hear Not the Opposite
Your Penis is Meant to Bleep Pussies not Assholes
Your Penis is Meant to Bleep Pussies to Produce Offspring's

You see this Feeling your Having, Wanting a Woman and Being Attracted to a Man

In the Future When you get Married you'll have no Peace of mind
You maybe Married to a Wife and Give Birth to children But you will bleep a Man
When your Family Finds out, Not to Talk of Your Children?
You will Loose Your Family
You will Loose Your Job
You will Loose Your Happiness
You will Loose Probably a lot of things.

But I Reject it Over Your Life

Guy make a Choice or Remain Miserable for Life
Or More So... Seek God's Presence
Ur bisexual or simply gay but your are struggling to accept your self. Keep deceiving yourself
Re: How Can I Stop Feeling So Much Attraction To Same Sex. by SeunOshewaWife(f): 5:17pm On Feb 22, 2021
sisisioge:
Hmmmm....could your attraction to guys be pure platonic or you get funny sensations in your privates when around them? For instance, as a female, I know I'm sexually attracted to males cos for those I find appealing, I tend to stare too much at their lips, look at their shoulders too much, get too cozy when I hug them, become a fountain at some point....blablabla. Normal feeling,sex is natural. Do you feel same way with guys? You wanna getnaked with a Male? If yes, you need to leave naija before them homophobes get you. Good luck.

Ashawo babe.
Re: How Can I Stop Feeling So Much Attraction To Same Sex. by sisisioge: 5:31pm On Feb 22, 2021
SeunOshewaWife:

Ashawo babe.

Derailer of the universe! What have got to advice the OP? It's a dire situation, dont you think? tongue
Re: How Can I Stop Feeling So Much Attraction To Same Sex. by Misternas89(m): 9:45pm On Feb 28, 2021
sisisioge:
Hmmmm...Fountain of water ��

(1) (2) (Reply)

Thank You For Believing In Me. / My Cousin Is Gei / My Wife Is A Fresh Graduate And Our Family Wants Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.