Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,626 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:09 PM

Destiny Etiko Meets With Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Destiny Etiko Meets With Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi (Photo) (71532 Views)

Rashida Bello In Dubai For Weight Reduction / Akeredolu Mounted A Billboard For Yahaya Bello In Kogi - Photo / Senator Dino Melaye's Convoy Blocked While Commissioning Projects In Kogi (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Destiny Etiko Meets With Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi (Photo) by isaythetruth(m): 3:46pm On Feb 19, 2021
wahala for who no get toto.

toto can take you were prick cannot.

1 Like

Re: Destiny Etiko Meets With Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi (Photo) by Navalsadiq(m): 3:47pm On Feb 19, 2021
How will these man even focus? What is she doing in kogi state government house.Probably she went to shoot a movie.
Re: Destiny Etiko Meets With Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi (Photo) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Feb 19, 2021
What is wrong with her dressing? I don't see anything wrong as long as she's comfortable in them
Re: Destiny Etiko Meets With Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi (Photo) by Greenback: 3:49pm On Feb 19, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Hehehehehe

Hope officials in Government house saw her leave and not that she had left..

Baaaaahahahahahahhaahaaaaagrin grin grin grin
Chai!!!!! This guy,so funny like this!!! grin grin grin
Re: Destiny Etiko Meets With Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi (Photo) by Kingzjayzee: 3:49pm On Feb 19, 2021
Very soon the headline will read like this "Destiny Etiko MATES with Governor Yahaya Bello of Kogi" grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Destiny Etiko Meets With Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi (Photo) by luvme0702: 3:49pm On Feb 19, 2021
See what she's wearing to a corporate environment. If not to display her assets, what else? Anyways, let me mind my business and drink my tea. Cold too much here.

2 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko Meets With Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi (Photo) by somtochukwu161: 3:50pm On Feb 19, 2021
That babe can not buy that Prado how much is she paid per movie even if say she dey act new movies every day?even people wey start the acting never cash out nah she.well the thing no dey show for face
Re: Destiny Etiko Meets With Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi (Photo) by MoIbrahim: 3:52pm On Feb 19, 2021
sweetonugbu:
Does muslim men shake women hand, asking for my neighbor

Your mouth big pass your neighbour own, abi? grin

Re: Destiny Etiko Meets With Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi (Photo) by mandate12: 3:53pm On Feb 19, 2021
Meets him for what now?? Just take a look at her dressing to an office. At d end of d day we will b criticised for caller her a LovePeddler. Pls let's concentrate on Dr. Okonjo Iweala.

1 Like

Re: Destiny Etiko Meets With Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi (Photo) by WHOcarex: 3:57pm On Feb 19, 2021
Lol.
Unholy visit
Re: Destiny Etiko Meets With Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi (Photo) by GoldHorse(m): 3:57pm On Feb 19, 2021
This one has gone to confuse the governor.
undecided undecided Make madam Bello catch you first
Re: Destiny Etiko Meets With Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi (Photo) by chiedozie198100: 3:59pm On Feb 19, 2021
Warm reception indeed grin grin grin
Re: Destiny Etiko Meets With Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi (Photo) by MrCliff(m): 4:03pm On Feb 19, 2021
This one go cash out in few months time and flaunt a new acquired BENZ.
What do I know self¿

Re: Destiny Etiko Meets With Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi (Photo) by tfelicityk(m): 4:05pm On Feb 19, 2021
Until then
Re: Destiny Etiko Meets With Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi (Photo) by eniteden(m): 4:06pm On Feb 19, 2021
No be small lashing today, Gov. Yeye Bello, so Yahaya Benko u catch better meat o grin grin
Re: Destiny Etiko Meets With Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi (Photo) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 4:07pm On Feb 19, 2021
Now ,you all know the source of the Prado Jeep !

Na your turn girl, f.uck them all to the top !
Re: Destiny Etiko Meets With Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi (Photo) by Engrgreg231(m): 4:08pm On Feb 19, 2021
This Gov too like big yansh like me ask mercy Johnson if you think I am lying
Re: Destiny Etiko Meets With Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi (Photo) by oloyedewaris(m): 4:13pm On Feb 19, 2021
sweetonugbu:
The question is is Yahya Bello a devoted muslim,

Ok does faithful Christians wear tight body hugging trousers and cleavage showing top like that of destiny

You people will be using action of one person to judge a whole religion

Mtcheew always lookin for religious arguments
Re: Destiny Etiko Meets With Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi (Photo) by Collegelove: 4:13pm On Feb 19, 2021
adadike:
Is she the new commissioner of education in kogi state? Kogi first lady won't like this at all
She would be. There's power in pussy.

1 Like

Re: Destiny Etiko Meets With Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi (Photo) by Ezmans: 4:14pm On Feb 19, 2021
IamFINESSE:
Kogi money for that waist tongue
I thought a Muslim man don't shake another woman hand
Re: Destiny Etiko Meets With Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi (Photo) by FBIBOT(m): 4:14pm On Feb 19, 2021
After or before a rumbling massage.. See them laughing sheepishly
Re: Destiny Etiko Meets With Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi (Photo) by TheVictim01(m): 4:15pm On Feb 19, 2021
"Curvy and talented" I'm I the only one who likes this Mod?? Why the modification to subject?
Re: Destiny Etiko Meets With Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi (Photo) by slowice(m): 4:17pm On Feb 19, 2021
Hmmmm a Lekki mansion is on the way.... Fear women, especially nollywood girls... They re all millionaires
Re: Destiny Etiko Meets With Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi (Photo) by oloyedewaris(m): 4:17pm On Feb 19, 2021
Ezmans:
I thought a Muslim man don't shake another woman hand

sweetonugbu:
The question is is Yahya Bello a devoted muslim,

Ok does faithful Christians wear tight body hugging trousers and cleavage showing top like that of destiny

You people will be using action of one person to judge a religion

Mtcheew always lookin for religious arguments
Re: Destiny Etiko Meets With Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi (Photo) by Bellotelli: 4:19pm On Feb 19, 2021
Nairaland with anything curvy
Re: Destiny Etiko Meets With Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi (Photo) by tot(f): 4:21pm On Feb 19, 2021
Meanwhile, his image launderers are hard at work on nairaland. Conscienceless beings.

H.aylel:
Here is a comprehensive list of those Yaya Bello has employed to promote his presidential agenda. Most of them recently opened a nairaland account, and guess what? The only thing they've been posting/posted are praises for Yaya bello.
1. Simeonee111 (the Op)
2. Oluboh (the FTC)
3. Feezay86 (STC)
4. Anonymouspy (just opened an account)
5 Happiness32
6. Alphafeezay (the same person operating the moniker feezay86)
7. Avoidyesmenn (lol, he claims female)
8. Creativity25

And more....
Re: Destiny Etiko Meets With Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi (Photo) by Topmaike007(m): 4:25pm On Feb 19, 2021
EmmanuelScott1:
Market dey sell wella
THE FUTURE BELONGS TO THE PUSSY GENDER grin grin
THE FUTURE IS FEMALE THEY SAY..

SAPHIERE
Re: Destiny Etiko Meets With Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi (Photo) by DimIsaac10(m): 4:25pm On Feb 19, 2021
Since I was born.... N now i am getting old .... I have never seen the lord changeth.... or have you seen? .....
Re: Destiny Etiko Meets With Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi (Photo) by pretyval: 4:26pm On Feb 19, 2021
Another Prado is loading....
Re: Destiny Etiko Meets With Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi (Photo) by MASTERMIND04(m): 4:26pm On Feb 19, 2021
Ddokie:

Isn't it obvious?

She went to advertise her "assets" to the governor live. Not the one he sees on TV.
Nairalanders grin grin grin
Re: Destiny Etiko Meets With Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi (Photo) by Topmaike007(m): 4:26pm On Feb 19, 2021
Navalsadiq:
How will these man even focus? What is she doing in kogi state government house.Probably she went to shoot a movie.
IN THE OTHER ROOM I GUESS grin
Re: Destiny Etiko Meets With Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi (Photo) by Topmaike007(m): 4:28pm On Feb 19, 2021
DimIsaac10:
Since I was born.... N now i am getting old .... I have never seen the lord changeth.... or have you seen? .....
NO NO SINCE I WAS BORN I HAVE NEVER SEEN THA LORD CHANGETH.
BROTHER HAVE YOU SEEN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Atiku Has Only Himself To Blame! / Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.