Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,210 members, 7,818,709 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Thierry Henry Set To Become New Bournemouth Manager - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Thierry Henry Set To Become New Bournemouth Manager (19232 Views)

NBA: Ime Udoka To Become New Houston Rockets Head Coach - Sources / Simone Inzaghi To Become New Inter Boss / Thierry Henry Dressed In Igbo Traditional Attire (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thierry Henry Set To Become New Bournemouth Manager by robosky02(m): 3:46pm On Feb 19, 2021
Thierry Henry Set To Become New Bournemouth Manager

Arsenal legend Thierry Henry could reportedly be confirmed as the new Bournemouth boss as early as next week.

The Cherries sacked Jason Tindall two weeks ago with Jonathan Woodgate having been in charge on a caretaker basis.

Woodgate has impressed at the helm, winning three of his four matches and helping Bournemouth to sixth in the Championship.

Woodgate will remain in the dug out for Saturday’s clash with QPR though The Mirror claim that Bournemouth hope to appoint Henry as early as next week.

It’s reported that an official approach has been made to Henry’s current club CF Montreal for talks.

The Mirror add that Bournemouth will task the Gunners hero with building on Woodgate’s work and securing a return to the Premier League.

Having been successful as a player in England, Henry is yet to manage in the country.

His first job was at Monaco where he was sacked after just three months before heading to Canada and taking charge of Montreal.

https://www.completesports.com/thierry-henry-set-to-become-new-bournemouth-manager/

10 Likes

Re: Thierry Henry Set To Become New Bournemouth Manager by tuna4servi(m): 3:56pm On Feb 19, 2021
FTC I'm dedicating it to all nairalanders.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thierry Henry Set To Become New Bournemouth Manager by dimexy247(m): 3:56pm On Feb 19, 2021
Ok, good for him. Anyhow anyhow, na sack dem go still sack am after like 4 gbasgbos from premier league leading teams.

Anything web related, I'm your guy. I design develop and maintain websites.

8 Likes

Re: Thierry Henry Set To Become New Bournemouth Manager by ednut1(m): 3:56pm On Feb 19, 2021
Ko make sense na
Re: Thierry Henry Set To Become New Bournemouth Manager by Brandler: 3:56pm On Feb 19, 2021
Wishing him good luck, he has paid the price I hope he will make the club proud.

If you are in business and want to take your business to the next level, Contact Brandler Solutions for your top notch websites. Visit www.brandlersolutions.com for more

Re: Thierry Henry Set To Become New Bournemouth Manager by NwaNimo1(m): 3:57pm On Feb 19, 2021

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thierry Henry Set To Become New Bournemouth Manager by mayklef(m): 3:57pm On Feb 19, 2021
like if u know T.H will be shown the exit door before the end of this year

7 Likes

Re: Thierry Henry Set To Become New Bournemouth Manager by MoIbrahim: 3:57pm On Feb 19, 2021
Happy for him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thierry Henry Set To Become New Bournemouth Manager by jospepper(m): 3:57pm On Feb 19, 2021
Congratulations...
Re: Thierry Henry Set To Become New Bournemouth Manager by thatgirl504(f): 3:57pm On Feb 19, 2021
He has learnt his lesson. Start from a small team and develop yourself there for some years before you consider taking a much bigger challenge.

I hope Lampard the inexperience IT student will also learn.

2 Likes

Re: Thierry Henry Set To Become New Bournemouth Manager by Juanmike(m): 3:57pm On Feb 19, 2021
This one wan disgrace himself for EPL.

1 Like

Re: Thierry Henry Set To Become New Bournemouth Manager by ngkman: 3:57pm On Feb 19, 2021
Congratulations Henry...... you go feel wetin Wenger and felt in England.......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thierry Henry Set To Become New Bournemouth Manager by FalseProphet1(m): 3:57pm On Feb 19, 2021
I see him making waves in Bournemouth, I see Arsenal eyeing him to save their battered destiny, I see him accepting to coach Arsenal, I see him performing terribly poor in Arsenal, I see his contract terminated. This I have seen.

18 Likes

Re: Thierry Henry Set To Become New Bournemouth Manager by Cpossibility(m): 3:57pm On Feb 19, 2021
Nice
Re: Thierry Henry Set To Become New Bournemouth Manager by Perfectsouth(m): 3:57pm On Feb 19, 2021
I don't watch football but names like this rings bell everywhere..
They've come a long way in sport
No matter what, keep improving in whatever profession you find yourself

3 Likes

Re: Thierry Henry Set To Become New Bournemouth Manager by bluefilm: 3:58pm On Feb 19, 2021
Chai.

Another relegation to League One loading for Bournemouth.

Thierry Henry is a disaster of a coach.

Ask Monaco why they wasted no time in sacking him and even reappointing the guy they sacked before him.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thierry Henry Set To Become New Bournemouth Manager by Nackzy: 3:58pm On Feb 19, 2021
Good one
Re: Thierry Henry Set To Become New Bournemouth Manager by Goldenheart(m): 3:58pm On Feb 19, 2021
grin grin
Re: Thierry Henry Set To Become New Bournemouth Manager by Kobicove(m): 3:58pm On Feb 19, 2021
Let's hope he performs well this time as the manager of a top flight team undecided
Re: Thierry Henry Set To Become New Bournemouth Manager by sammysmiles(m): 3:59pm On Feb 19, 2021
Henry wey Computer go dey use do ojoro dat year for winning eleven

5 Likes

Re: Thierry Henry Set To Become New Bournemouth Manager by Nobody: 3:59pm On Feb 19, 2021
Ogbuefi Thierry! The guy that made me love arsenal. So sad his coaching career hasn't been a positive experience. I really wish he succeeds with Bournemouth

3 Likes

Re: Thierry Henry Set To Become New Bournemouth Manager by Nicklaus619(m): 3:59pm On Feb 19, 2021
There goes a legend cool

2 Likes

Re: Thierry Henry Set To Become New Bournemouth Manager by kenben: 4:00pm On Feb 19, 2021
great choice. I see them winning and topping the table next season.����

2 Likes

Re: Thierry Henry Set To Become New Bournemouth Manager by osejie17(m): 4:00pm On Feb 19, 2021
The club should be ready to enter the worst relegation of their lives

3 Likes

Re: Thierry Henry Set To Become New Bournemouth Manager by Dmoyes23(m): 4:00pm On Feb 19, 2021
Henry should have continued with Montreal, but he wants to succeed in this his new career path, Best wishes to him!!! Always a legend

2 Likes

Re: Thierry Henry Set To Become New Bournemouth Manager by DoyenExchange: 4:01pm On Feb 19, 2021
Igwe! Congrats.

2 Likes

Re: Thierry Henry Set To Become New Bournemouth Manager by Kobicove(m): 4:01pm On Feb 19, 2021
thatgirl504:
He has learnt his lesson. Start from a small team and develop yourself there for some years before you consider taking a much bigger challenge.

I hope Lampard the inexperience IT student will also learn.

Lampard learnt the hard way that being a good player and being a good coach are two very different things grin

4 Likes

Re: Thierry Henry Set To Become New Bournemouth Manager by majamajic(m): 4:01pm On Feb 19, 2021
Now he don learn his lessons , inzaghi , kompany, Henry , lampard ,

All don hear am

1 Like

Re: Thierry Henry Set To Become New Bournemouth Manager by anochuko01(m): 4:03pm On Feb 19, 2021
na mouth this guy get. he'll soon be sacked

1 Like

Re: Thierry Henry Set To Become New Bournemouth Manager by Zigizigii: 4:04pm On Feb 19, 2021
V

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EPL: This Is The Lowest Point Of My Career – Klopp / Paul Pogba 'Should Not Be Close' To PFA Team Of The Year- BBC Pundits / FIFA Rejects Ethiopia Protest Over Disallowed Goal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.