Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

NBA: Ime Udoka To Become New Houston Rockets Head Coach - Sources - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NBA: Ime Udoka To Become New Houston Rockets Head Coach - Sources (14475 Views)

Ime Udoka To Be Announced Brooklyn Nets' Head Coach - Report / Ime Udoka Faces Suspension Over Consensual intimate relationship With Team Staff / Ime Udoka Becomes The First Nigerian To Coach A Team To The NBA Finals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

NBA: Ime Udoka To Become New Houston Rockets Head Coach - Sources by HonNL: 10:19am On Apr 25, 2023
ESPN Sources: Ime Udoka has agreed to a deal to become the next Houston Rockets coach.

The Rockets probed the circumstances around Udoka’s Celtics departure with the team and league office, sources said. Udoka – who led the Celtics to the 2022 NBA Finals in his only season as head coach – was dismissed after findings of an inappropriate workplace relationship.

SOURCE

Previous Threads:
https://www.nairaland.com/7152206/ime-udoka-becomes-first-nigerian#113301592

https://www.nairaland.com/7347697/boston-celtics-suspend-ime-udoka#116932403

https://www.nairaland.com/7346497/ime-udoka-faces-suspension-over#116909360

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NBA: Ime Udoka To Become New Houston Rockets Head Coach - Sources by JasonScoolari: 10:25am On Apr 25, 2023
Hate them all you want, but these guys are blessed and highly favored.... I mean the Igbos.

They excel in almost anything they lay their hands to do (Apart from selling suya)

They might be too proud sometimes, but don't blame that too much.

A beautiful Yoruba Tennis player made us proud of our Nigerian heritage... Ime Udoka is also making us more proud.

APC and some useless politicians has created an ethnic division amongst us, and some unintelligent poor fellows here are championing the course.

God bless the Igbos
God bless the true Omoluabi's
God bless my beloved Delta State.
God bless Nigeria.

113 Likes 13 Shares

Re: NBA: Ime Udoka To Become New Houston Rockets Head Coach - Sources by GeneralPula: 10:29am On Apr 25, 2023
Nice..

Congrat to him..

2 Likes

Re: NBA: Ime Udoka To Become New Houston Rockets Head Coach - Sources by Skepticus: 10:30am On Apr 25, 2023
Good one. A plus for Basketball on the continent.

A true Akwa-ibom son.

He played for the Nigerian National Basketball Team, Los Angeles Lakers, New York Knicks and San Antonio Spurs in his playing career days.

He also has an Older Sister Mfon who played for the Nigerian Female Basketball team in the 2000s

141 Likes 13 Shares

Re: NBA: Ime Udoka To Become New Houston Rockets Head Coach - Sources by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:30am On Apr 25, 2023
IGBO AMAKA

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: NBA: Ime Udoka To Become New Houston Rockets Head Coach - Sources by callmevirus(m): 10:31am On Apr 25, 2023
Igbo to the world

Igbo anti Amaka
Nice one nwanne

7 Likes

Re: NBA: Ime Udoka To Become New Houston Rockets Head Coach - Sources by Meajor(m): 10:31am On Apr 25, 2023
Just be good at what you do....if one door closes another opens

2 Likes

Re: NBA: Ime Udoka To Become New Houston Rockets Head Coach - Sources by SultanOfAbia: 10:31am On Apr 25, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Hate them all you want, but these guys are blessed and highly favored.... I mean the Igbos.

They excel in almost anything they lay their hands to do (Apart from selling suya)

A beautiful Yoruba Tennis player made us proud of our Nigerian heritage... Ime Udoka is also making us more proud.

APC and some useless politicians has created an ethnic division amongst us, and some unintelligent poor fellows here are championing the course.

God bless the Igbos
God bless Nigeria.
I will admit, as much as I dislike Yoruba guys. Yoruba women have been the best experience I have had with girls. They are so naturally attracted to me.
The bond I have with Yoruba girls I have never had Dem with Igbo girls.
I think I was naturally built for Yoruba women. The sex is truly amazing. All the Yoruba girls I knacked they were wet and gushing out in geniune passionate hot moans and everything was just perfect.
I connect with Yoruba girls more, it's like magic
Sex with Bidemi I still get flashbacks from it
As a Delta Igbo I must confess Yoruba women are the best!!
God bless Yoruba girls
Thunder fire Yoruba guys angry

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: NBA: Ime Udoka To Become New Houston Rockets Head Coach - Sources by Dpharisee: 10:31am On Apr 25, 2023
I hope he will curtail his third leg this time, that place has damaged a lot of men except Hakimi who is still facing rapê allegations that will be dropped soon since it's obvious he doesn't have money in his name to pay his accuser.
Dani Alves is still in prison for rapê accusation and his wife has applied for divorce and she is going to take control of all he worked for as the most decorated footballer.
Udoka, if Konji hold you too much, you fit come back to your native Akwa Ibom and they will take care of your needs

5 Likes

Re: NBA: Ime Udoka To Become New Houston Rockets Head Coach - Sources by superlanny(m): 10:31am On Apr 25, 2023
After the sex scandal that rocked his marriage and also ensured he lost his job, its nice to see him have another chance, there's nobody who doesn't deserve second chance especially those without murder charges, rape, and other heinous crimes.

Get back to focus man and leave women out of your life for now, don't be like Adam.

12 Likes

Re: NBA: Ime Udoka To Become New Houston Rockets Head Coach - Sources by Tookool(m): 10:31am On Apr 25, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
IGBO AMAKA
He’s an Akwa Ibom man. Igbo Amaka korr, Igbo Amaka ni. His Father is from Akwa Ibom State and his mom is an American.

303 Likes 9 Shares

Re: NBA: Ime Udoka To Become New Houston Rockets Head Coach - Sources by Akaegwu(m): 10:31am On Apr 25, 2023
Gaa n'ihu. Atụla egwu ndị iro.

3 Likes

Re: NBA: Ime Udoka To Become New Houston Rockets Head Coach - Sources by Investorozay: 10:32am On Apr 25, 2023
Normal.
Just avoid the staff with bomb azzz In Your new job and your good wink

1 Like

Re: NBA: Ime Udoka To Become New Houston Rockets Head Coach - Sources by COOL10(m): 10:32am On Apr 25, 2023
Great news
Re: NBA: Ime Udoka To Become New Houston Rockets Head Coach - Sources by atobs4real(m): 10:32am On Apr 25, 2023
Congratulations Una. Kekodi Odinma
Re: NBA: Ime Udoka To Become New Houston Rockets Head Coach - Sources by sojayy(m): 10:33am On Apr 25, 2023
Nice one, naija all d way
Re: NBA: Ime Udoka To Become New Houston Rockets Head Coach - Sources by danielistics(m): 10:33am On Apr 25, 2023
His mom is from akwa-ibom?
Re: NBA: Ime Udoka To Become New Houston Rockets Head Coach - Sources by Martinez39s(m): 10:33am On Apr 25, 2023
Great news! Hope he will control his d!ck this time and stay focused.

1 Like

Re: NBA: Ime Udoka To Become New Houston Rockets Head Coach - Sources by iReddington: 10:33am On Apr 25, 2023
Person from Akwa ibom grin
They wan claim am too, Akwa Ibom is a no man's land.

141 Likes 5 Shares

Re: NBA: Ime Udoka To Become New Houston Rockets Head Coach - Sources by MorolayoVictor(m): 10:33am On Apr 25, 2023
Wow!

Congratulations!
Re: NBA: Ime Udoka To Become New Houston Rockets Head Coach - Sources by BOLATINUBU01: 10:34am On Apr 25, 2023
JasonScoolari:

God bless the Igbos
God bless Nigeria.
is he an Igbo man? Werey

172 Likes 4 Shares

Re: NBA: Ime Udoka To Become New Houston Rockets Head Coach - Sources by Houseofglam7(f): 10:34am On Apr 25, 2023
cool
Re: NBA: Ime Udoka To Become New Houston Rockets Head Coach - Sources by boiler14: 10:34am On Apr 25, 2023
Say proudly Nigerian,not Igbo amaka,.. tribalism still keeps you in the dark.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NBA: Ime Udoka To Become New Houston Rockets Head Coach - Sources by Jerryherd: 10:34am On Apr 25, 2023
America has some of the sexiest girls ever and wear all type of nonsense yet have the highest rate of girls filing Sexual harrassment lawsuit

3 Likes

Re: NBA: Ime Udoka To Become New Houston Rockets Head Coach - Sources by jaxxy(m): 10:34am On Apr 25, 2023
Nice.
Re: NBA: Ime Udoka To Become New Houston Rockets Head Coach - Sources by BOLATINUBU01: 10:34am On Apr 25, 2023
callmevirus:
Igbo to the world

Igbo anti Amaka
Nice one nwanne
shut up,he is not ibo werey

159 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NBA: Ime Udoka To Become New Houston Rockets Head Coach - Sources by AsomStructures: 10:35am On Apr 25, 2023
Congratulations. Sure a great news
See our just concluded 3bedroom bungalow construction if you're about starting your building project.. Link in my signature. Plus we offer building designs and construction services nationwide

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Brazilian Legend Pele Back In Hospital Due To Colon Tumour / Football: Between Nigerians And Ghanaians / England Players Training Ahead Of Croatia Match (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.