Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,710 members, 7,824,016 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Why We Igbo Can't Just Face Our Problems. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Igbo Can't Just Face Our Problems. (1007 Views)

Yul Edochie: Buhari's Trouser Should Be Least Of Our Problems In Nigeria / Why We Igbo Can't Be Nigeria President / Two Ways That We Igbo Is Better Than Other Tribes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Igbo Can't Just Face Our Problems. by Resurrection212: 4:58pm On Feb 19, 2021
I still trying despite I was not born in southeast we only go home during the Christmas.
Hellraiser77:
What the heck is this gibberish? grin grin

where you attempting to write igbo or your native yoruba dialect?grin
Re: Why We Igbo Can't Just Face Our Problems. by BKayy: 5:01pm On Feb 19, 2021
Resurrection212:
I still trying despite I was not born in southeast we only go home during the Christmas.
LOL "Mr Igbo man"
Funny

1 Like

Re: Why We Igbo Can't Just Face Our Problems. by Hellraiser77: 5:02pm On Feb 19, 2021
Resurrection212:
Stop fooling yourself Be proud of your ewedu heritage olaniyi grin grin

if igbos and their ways are tormenting you look away make thunder no go carelessly fire your ewedu head

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Igbo Can't Just Face Our Problems. by Nigeriabiafra82: 5:05pm On Feb 19, 2021
Resurrection212:
I don't need google before I can speak or write my language. Im not a bastard.
Read the nonsense you type as igbo

1 Like

Re: Why We Igbo Can't Just Face Our Problems. by LZAA: 8:03pm On Feb 19, 2021
Greenback:

Hunger izza not good at all...... grin grin grin

Lzaa Imhotep please something needs chop money seriously grin
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why We Igbo Can't Just Face Our Problems. by Greenback: 9:17pm On Feb 19, 2021
VEXT:
Some times I do hate that tribe call Igbo..very useless set of people..They keep talking shit about other tribes , calling them names..But turn a deaf ear to anything concerning their tribe...Call other tribes lazy...

Zomb4life. grin
Re: Why We Igbo Can't Just Face Our Problems. by VEXT: 9:25pm On Feb 19, 2021
Greenback:

My father is a Zombie. grin
Re: Why We Igbo Can't Just Face Our Problems. by Greenback: 10:41pm On Feb 19, 2021
VEXT:

Sifia pains grin
Re: Why We Igbo Can't Just Face Our Problems. by secretkiller: 10:41pm On Feb 19, 2021
They have unleashed the Southwest Media to do everything to justify and gain sympathy for deploying Gunships in Igbo land.

Same method they used during Lekki MASSACRE.

Same method they used during Obigbo MASSACRE

Same method they want to use to MASSACRE Igbos right now.

We know the game, and we are monitoring as events unfolds.
Re: Why We Igbo Can't Just Face Our Problems. by Obiobidgbo14: 12:57am On Feb 20, 2021
Resurrection212:
Some igbo on this forum particularly Anambra people always call Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu thief. I'm wondering which of our southeast state he represent?
Tinubu a former lagos governor that pave way to we igbo during his tenure he created a good environment and many igbos migrated to the state because of the nature of the state.

Why we can't just face the problems confronting us.many of our brothers are in prison both internationally and locally because of their criminality activities.

At least 5000 igbos serving jail term in Indonesia. What about India. Mexico and USA.

Mr man you can't confuse anybody, if you have a bad market to sell don't don't use igbos to wipe out the dust,you are intelligent by half to be igbo person
Re: Why We Igbo Can't Just Face Our Problems. by AvantConsulting: 1:03am On Feb 20, 2021
� Tell them ooo

Awon ti developers
Re: Why We Igbo Can't Just Face Our Problems. by AvantConsulting: 1:05am On Feb 20, 2021
I just hate that useless tribe. They are all unfortunate human beings. To wipe them off dey hungry me shocked

1 Like

Re: Why We Igbo Can't Just Face Our Problems. by Resurrection212: 7:52am On Feb 20, 2021
You well at all
Obiobidgbo14:

Mr man you can't confuse anybody, if you have a bad market to sell don't don't use igbos to wipe out the dust,you are intelligent by half to be igbo person
Re: Why We Igbo Can't Just Face Our Problems. by Resurrection212: 7:53am On Feb 20, 2021
This is too much to say bro
AvantConsulting:
I just hate that useless tribe. They are all unfortunate human beings. To wipe them off dey hungry me shocked
Re: Why We Igbo Can't Just Face Our Problems. by Greenback: 7:55am On Feb 20, 2021
AvantConsulting:

It will happen to you first,you and your entire family cos what you wish others is what comes to you in a hundred fold..
Re: Why We Igbo Can't Just Face Our Problems. by AvantConsulting: 8:21am On Feb 20, 2021
Resurrection212:
This is too much to say bro
Bro, that tribe is such an unfortunate one. They delight in issues affecting other tribes, most especially Yoruba. They called us all kind of names during the Fulani-Hausa saga to the extent of impersonating us, all in a big to cause mayhem. They burnt down Lagos and insulted us - jumping from one thread to the other. I HATE them with PASSION, and that's the truth.
Re: Why We Igbo Can't Just Face Our Problems. by Resurrection212: 8:36am On Feb 20, 2021
Bro not every igbo are doing that I'm igbo too from Enugu state. Some of this guys causing problem btw our southwest brothers are from Anambra.
AvantConsulting:
Bro, that tribe is such an unfortunate one. They delight in issues affecting other tribes, most especially Yoruba. They called us all kind of names during the Fulani-Hausa saga to the extent of impersonating us, all in a big to cause mayhem. They burnt down Lagos and insulted us - jumping from one thread to the other. I HATE them with PASSION, and that's the truth.
Re: Why We Igbo Can't Just Face Our Problems. by Resurrection212: 8:37am On Feb 20, 2021
Keep quite that is what you guys caused for we innocent igbo.
Greenback:

It will happen to you first,you and your entire family cos what you wish others is what comes to you in a hundred fold..
Re: Why We Igbo Can't Just Face Our Problems. by AvantConsulting: 7:15pm On Feb 20, 2021
Resurrection212:
Bro not every igbo are doing that I'm igbo too from Enugu state. Some of this guys causing problem btw our southwest brothers are from Anambra.
Okay, apologies bro
Re: Why We Igbo Can't Just Face Our Problems. by Resurrection212: 7:21pm On Feb 20, 2021
You're welcome.
AvantConsulting:
Okay, apologies bro
Re: Why We Igbo Can't Just Face Our Problems. by orisa37: 7:34pm On Feb 20, 2021
IGBOS DON'T HAVE PROBLEM.
Re: Why We Igbo Can't Just Face Our Problems. by orisa37: 7:35pm On Feb 20, 2021
IGBOS DON'T HAVE PROBLEM. THAT'S WHY THEIR NOSES ARE TOO LONG.
Re: Why We Igbo Can't Just Face Our Problems. by orisa37: 7:37pm On Feb 20, 2021
IGBOS DON'T HAVE PROBLEM. THAT'S WHY THEIR NOSES ARE TOO LONG AND COVERING HALF OF THEIR FACES.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Stock Weapons, Ready To Attack Us – Ondo Community Cries Out / It’s Robbing Youths Of Their Future’ — Oyedepo Backs Regulation Of Social Media / DSS Manhunt: South-west Governors Hiding Sunday Igboho, Miyetti Allah Alleges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.