Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,622 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Can You Start A Family With A 200k+ Job? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Start A Family With A 200k+ Job? (655 Views)

Nigerian-Born U.S. Soldier Shocks Family With Visit After 6 Years Of Being Away / Why Do People Have A Problem With You Once You Start Living Good? / Has Your Mum Priced Something In Your Presence & You Start To Pity The Seller? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Start A Family With A 200k+ Job? by Marshal9: 6:56pm On Sep 14, 2021
Not neglecting other side hustle, but is 250k monthly job enough to start up a family? Depending on the current Nigeria situation.
Re: Can You Start A Family With A 200k+ Job? by Snitch24(m): 7:00pm On Sep 14, 2021
Yes a
moderate one
Re: Can You Start A Family With A 200k+ Job? by Kobojunkie: 7:23pm On Sep 14, 2021
Marshal9:
Not neglecting other side hustle, but is 250k monthly job enough to start up a family? Depending on the current Nigeria situation.
God forbid that job is lost tomorrow...I this really the way to plan for a family anywhere in this world? undecided

How much will each spouse be contributing to the family? How much savings do you have in case of loss of job and or emergencies? undecided
Re: Can You Start A Family With A 200k+ Job? by Magnoliaa(f): 8:21pm On Sep 14, 2021
Kobojunkie:
God forbid that job is lost tomorrow...I this really the way to plan for a family anywhere in this world? undecided

How much will each spouse be contributing to the family? How much savings do you have in case of loss of job and or emergencies? undecided

You and this your ''undecided'' face. Ahan. You no get any other expression? Mouth no dey pain you? grin I seriously wonder how you type every comment with such look. From the serious to funny to inspiring to deep posts, na this saaaame face you dey take respond.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Start A Family With A 200k+ Job? by mariahAngel(f): 8:28pm On Sep 14, 2021
Marshal9:

Everything depends on you and who you’re with.
Life must go on regardless of the situation.
Re: Can You Start A Family With A 200k+ Job? by Kobojunkie: 8:29pm On Sep 14, 2021
Magnoliaa:

You and this your ''undecided'' face. Ahan. You no get any other expression? Mouth no dey pain you? grin I seriously wonder how you type every comment with such look. From the serious to funny to inspiring to deep posts, na this saaaame face you dey take respond.
undecided
Re: Can You Start A Family With A 200k+ Job? by Magnoliaa(f): 8:30pm On Sep 14, 2021

1 Like

Re: Can You Start A Family With A 200k+ Job? by mariahAngel(f): 8:32pm On Sep 14, 2021
Kobojunkie:
undecided

Are you by any chance muttley? He was (maybe still is) quite active on religion section...
Re: Can You Start A Family With A 200k+ Job? by Kobojunkie: 8:33pm On Sep 14, 2021
mariahAngel:
Are you by any chance muttley? He was (maybe still is) quite active on religion section...
I think he is now Bass Reeeves undecided
Re: Can You Start A Family With A 200k+ Job? by Kobojunkie: 8:34pm On Sep 14, 2021
Magnoliaa:

grin grin grin
I consider this undecided the thinker's emoticon.
Re: Can You Start A Family With A 200k+ Job? by mariahAngel(f): 8:35pm On Sep 14, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I think he is now Bass Reeeves undecided

Ok. Thanks.
Re: Can You Start A Family With A 200k+ Job? by Kobojunkie: 8:36pm On Sep 14, 2021
mariahAngel:

Ok. Thanks.

yw
Re: Can You Start A Family With A 200k+ Job? by Magnoliaa(f): 8:43pm On Sep 14, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I consider this undecided the thinker's emoticon.
Lmaooo. It doesn't appear like that. A 'thinking' emoticon would have a thinking bubble over its head, or would be scratching its chin or something. NL doesn't support such. This one seem like a 'meh/eh/are you kidding me' kinda look. grin Also, do you think all the time then if that's what you think the emoticon stands for?

1 Like

Re: Can You Start A Family With A 200k+ Job? by Matheusmartin: 8:46pm On Sep 14, 2021
U people should stop asking this same yeye question abeg.

People with far less income are already having families and doing well..

2 Likes

Re: Can You Start A Family With A 200k+ Job? by Kobojunkie: 8:51pm On Sep 14, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Lmaooo. It doesn't appear like that. A 'thinking' emoticon would have a thinking bubble over its head, or would be scratching its chin or something. NL doesn't support such. This one seem like a 'meh/eh/are you kidding me' kinda look. grin Also, do you think all the time then if that's what you think the emoticon stands for?
This is nairaland's version of the thinking emoticon.. undecided

And yes, I think a lot undecided
Re: Can You Start A Family With A 200k+ Job? by Magnoliaa(f): 9:10pm On Sep 14, 2021
Kobojunkie:
This is nairaland's version of the thinking emoticon.. undecided

...unstated in NOWHERE. It is really cracking me up sha. As if you dey fight with person. And in unrelated instances. That's how the emoji come across as. grin
And yes, I think a lot undecided
Torh. It's all good.

1 Like

Re: Can You Start A Family With A 200k+ Job? by flokii: 9:49pm On Sep 14, 2021
Very okay.. there are people who earn 15 - 20k monthly and have family with kids. It's left for you to plan well and cut your coat too.
Re: Can You Start A Family With A 200k+ Job? by mariahAngel(f): 9:57pm On Sep 14, 2021
flokii:
Very okay.. there are people who earn 15 - 20k monthly and have family with kids. It's left for you to plan well and cut your coat too.

15 - 20k monthly with kids? For wetin!?
What would that person be doing in such a job?
Them tie am there? Abeg! Abeg!!
Bad as e bad, e no bad reach that level!
undecided
Re: Can You Start A Family With A 200k+ Job? by ThaThinka: 9:58pm On Sep 14, 2021
Matheusmartin:
U people should stop asking this same yeye question abeg.

People with far less income are already having families and doing well..

I wanted to keep quiet because I knew someone might "attack" me if I typed what's on my mind.

Is it not the same country where married people are fighting for 30k minimum wage? There must be some ulterior motive behind these questions, I think.

1 Like

Re: Can You Start A Family With A 200k+ Job? by Marshal9: 7:45am On Sep 15, 2021
ThaThinka:

I wanted to keep quiet because I knew someone might "attack" me if I typed what's on my mind.

Is it not the same country where married people are fighting for 30k minimum wage? There must be some ulterior motive behind these questions, I think.

There's no ulterior motives, I'm feeling like its not enough but right now that's all I have at the moment
Re: Can You Start A Family With A 200k+ Job? by ThaThinka: 8:01am On Sep 15, 2021
Marshal9:

There's no ulterior motives, I'm feeling like its not enough but right now that's all I have at the moment

Yeah, you might not have. Your question wasn't the first of it's kind. I wasn't referring to you specifically; that opinion was generic.

(1) (Reply)

Nursing Mother Escapes Bite From A Big Python / Need Help On Single Parenting / What I Intend To Do About My Situation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.