Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,038 members, 7,821,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Uzodimma: Why I Invited Soldiers To Orlu - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uzodimma: Why I Invited Soldiers To Orlu (47291 Views)

Sanwoolu Invited Soldiers & LCC Tampered With The CCTV, More Damning Revelations / Graveyard Peace Returns To Orlu Imo State: Pictures & Video / Nigeria Soldier's Deployed To Orlu Raided,assaulted & Bundled Some Men Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uzodimma: Why I Invited Soldiers To Orlu by Mizfabulous18(f): 4:11pm On Feb 21, 2021
BraggaJ:
If what the governor is saying is true, then Ipob has turned into a full-blown terrorist organisation. I mean, why else would they be killing police, snatching people's vehicles and even killing their fellow ibos, all in the name of ridding iboland of Fulanis.
r u living in imo state?? They did no such thing all these are just excuses to bk up his actions nd mind u the military killed innocent civilians in the process y?
Re: Uzodimma: Why I Invited Soldiers To Orlu by DedeNkem: 6:52pm On Feb 21, 2021
Uzodinma, the supreme court "appointed" governor, who Imo people didn't want (he came 4th in the Guber. election), is doing what sell-outs do!!

When the incompetent, corrupt and muderous military leaves Imo, where would Uzodinma go! This idiot has no clue that any serious assassin can take him out when he leaves office!

The useless and coward military is "busy" in Orlu while the North is being destroyed by Boko Haram and Bandits! Fulani terrorists are busy invading communities and slaughtering innocent in the victims' lands!!

Uzodinma is an important idiot for the northern dominated Nigerian military!!
Re: Uzodimma: Why I Invited Soldiers To Orlu by Nobody: 12:09pm On Feb 23, 2021
SonOfTheRisingS:
[s][/s]

Congratulations on being able to quote images.

If Gumi meeting bandits was a secret would he go with news cameras?

He has been brokering peace or you have videos where he is calling for criminal activities and splitting up of the country. I also wonder why you didn’t have this energy when Yar’Adua was sending militants abroad. Bigots.

Worry about the cleaning out they gave your terrorists in Orlu while their leader urges them to die from abroad.
Re: Uzodimma: Why I Invited Soldiers To Orlu by SonOfTheRisingS: 1:18am On Feb 24, 2021
Speaktruth88:

He has been brokering peace or you have videos where he is calling for criminal activities and splitting up of the country. I also wonder why you didn’t have this energy when Yar’Adua was sending militants abroad. Bigots.

Worry about the cleaning out they gave your terrorists in Orlu while their leader urges them to die from abroad.

Terrorist is in your DNA.

If I catch you or your Terrorist military or any Nigeria Terrorists agencies in our territories, you are gone.

Re: Uzodimma: Why I Invited Soldiers To Orlu by Rugaria: 5:42am On Feb 25, 2021
michoim:
Every right thinking person knows IPOB/Nnamdi Kanu is very despicable and treacherous...

Why you guys are far more worried about Kanu and his IPOB rather than doing something about those cutting off your fingers and ears beats me! You guys are always far more worried about containing others than about freeing yourselves! Your villages are being overrun, wives and daughters raped, kings flogged by Herdsmen,, but that is not your concern! Even at the point of death, as despicable as you are, you are far more worried about Kanu, ipob and Orlu! Does that make any sense? Evil mindset everywhere...
Re: Uzodimma: Why I Invited Soldiers To Orlu by SonOfTheRisingS: 5:08pm On Feb 26, 2021
Speaktruth88:

First of all, thank you for complimenting my work.

Now back to the debates and your question.

So Gumi's cameras can locates his bandits Terrorist group, but the zoo government security agencies cameras can't locate where fulani terrorist bandits are; right?

Re: Uzodimma: Why I Invited Soldiers To Orlu by Nobody: 12:00pm On Mar 03, 2021
SonOfTheRisingS:

Terrorist is in your DNA.

If I catch you or your Terrorist military or any Nigeria Terrorists agencies in our territories, you are gone.

Cowards. Keyboard warriors your mouth is only online. Loud empty drums

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hoodlums Behead Jonathan Ugochukwu, APC Chieftain In Imo / Yakubu Dogara And Babachir Lawal Visit Governor Wike (Pictures) / Soldier Killed Along With 8 Colleagues After Boko Haram Ambush In Borno. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.