Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,730 members, 7,809,800 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

Hope Uzodimma: ESN Operatives Are Hoodlums And We'll Treat Them As Murderers - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hope Uzodimma: ESN Operatives Are Hoodlums And We'll Treat Them As Murderers (31407 Views)

We'll treat miyetti Allah bandits in the language they'll understnd- Akeredolu / Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) / Orlu Clash: Nnamdi Kanu Orders ESN Operatives To Cease Fire, Return To Forests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hope Uzodimma: ESN Operatives Are Hoodlums And We'll Treat Them As Murderers by BLoomfrancs(m): 8:41pm On Feb 19, 2021
legba1:
Imagine.. Provide security for your people, you wont. Now they improvised and its effective, you carry solder to fight them... NA wa for these people ooo
No be small thing. I just wish we can start killing these governers.
Re: Hope Uzodimma: ESN Operatives Are Hoodlums And We'll Treat Them As Murderers by Freestainworld(m): 8:42pm On Feb 19, 2021
habsydiamond:
I will say again the last time I checked, Nigeria is still one on Google, Wikipedia and also on paper... If u won divide Nigeria carry knife and do ur worse... Togetherness is still one of the reason why there is still something good about this country... If Nigeria divides today I see all the regions struggling for years b4 making progress. In my own opinion, one Nigeria is better than 3 oo.. I comment my reserve
togetherness kill you there, what is good about this God forsaken togetherness

2 Likes

Re: Hope Uzodimma: ESN Operatives Are Hoodlums And We'll Treat Them As Murderers by babatee90(m): 8:43pm On Feb 19, 2021
SilverNorGold:
All IPOB youth are terrorists, including their supporters. But make them continue... One day, them go become history.

Nigeria must better, whether our enemies like it or not!
you mean North must better cos Nigeria is just a country on paper..,it’s a Fulani state in reality
Re: Hope Uzodimma: ESN Operatives Are Hoodlums And We'll Treat Them As Murderers by zoedew: 8:43pm On Feb 19, 2021
Supreme Court will not dare to say otherwise else he be dealt with by Abuja. Your people are being killed, raped, maimed, decapitated and their farms destroyed by Fulani with the clannish President ineffective at protecting the citizenry and you are here threatening ESN! Your
condition is pathetic!
Re: Hope Uzodimma: ESN Operatives Are Hoodlums And We'll Treat Them As Murderers by Omoslim26: 8:43pm On Feb 19, 2021
This my governor no get sense aswear it's unfortunate but that's the truth

imagine calling them operatives call them by their name bloody hopeless slowpoke

they are militants period

all I need from you is to ensure that the army faces the militants and not break the rules of engagement with regards to avoiding casualties of unharmed citizens
Re: Hope Uzodimma: ESN Operatives Are Hoodlums And We'll Treat Them As Murderers by Edusouls(m): 8:43pm On Feb 19, 2021
Come out and make him pay him pay dearly not by typing on nairaland, you would be wasted instantly..
Chatflick:
So this stupid man has sold his manhood to the fulanis. He will soon pay dearly. Why hasn't the government declared fulani herdsmen murderers too despite the glaring evidence? Nigeria will soon become history and anyone that still believes in One Nigeria needs urgent medical check-up
Re: Hope Uzodimma: ESN Operatives Are Hoodlums And We'll Treat Them As Murderers by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 8:43pm On Feb 19, 2021
Monogamy:
Are ESN only in Imo state?

Why didn't other SE governors invite soldiers to their states?
Can you now see that igbo people are their own enemy? Bauchi, Zamfara, Sokoto governors are defending bandits and Boko Haram, this stupid man is calling those protecting thier people murderer. The best stupid governor award goes to hopeless Izodima
Re: Hope Uzodimma: ESN Operatives Are Hoodlums And We'll Treat Them As Murderers by SerikiFulani(m): 8:44pm On Feb 19, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....
I know you all are gonna insult me for what am about to say ....but no problem...ain't scared

Esn and ipob are pussy asss moda fuckkkers
Biafra is a dream and goal that can't be realized and actualized.....

All what we should clamor for is a president from the east

You're entitled to your opinion... Anyone that insults you needs to worry about his/her life...

ESN ko,ESPN ni undecided These wankstas needs to know they flogging a dead horse...Biafra can never be actualized..Not even when a fulani man is on the throne...

Maybe just maybe,we might consider one of their kinsmen for Vice president to our next president ,Nasir El Rufai.
Re: Hope Uzodimma: ESN Operatives Are Hoodlums And We'll Treat Them As Murderers by Kay25(m): 8:46pm On Feb 19, 2021
habsydiamond:
I will say again the last time I checked, Nigeria is still one on Google, Wikipedia and also on paper... If u won divide Nigeria carry knife and do ur worse... Togetherness is still one of the reason why there is still something good about this country... If Nigeria divides today I see all the regions struggling for years b4 making progress. In my own opinion, one Nigeria is better than 3 oo.. I comment my reserve
talk about yr own region
Re: Hope Uzodimma: ESN Operatives Are Hoodlums And We'll Treat Them As Murderers by Omoslim26: 8:48pm On Feb 19, 2021
P1PrinceKT:
No time Soon That Biafra Will Be Taken Serious.

Biafra Agitation Started decades After Civil War, As A results of Mr President Speech of 5%✓

Biafra Agitation is Engineered By Fraudulent Persons That Massively supports PDP .

After Buhari's tenure You will Not Heard anything Called Biafra Agitation.

Biafrazation Is Waste Of time energy and Resources.

A country That is Built based on Hatred and Jealousies will Never be Productive.

Biafrans Are Not Wise, that's why they are doing unwise plan.

I'm Advising them To Stop Publishing Their Plan On NAIRALAND Or Other media Handle.

Remember That a typical Biafran is -100% wise to A Yoruba or HAUSA Fulani.

Oga stop tagging Ipob a proscribed militant group with Igbos in entirety

the few ones still following that scammer with his rubbish scam package have been warned to resist the urge of dying in vain for a malnupulative scammer

so from henceforth they are on their own

this particular fight is not fg vs Igbo

but rather fg army vs esn militants

2 Likes

Re: Hope Uzodimma: ESN Operatives Are Hoodlums And We'll Treat Them As Murderers by osazsky(m): 8:49pm On Feb 19, 2021
Hope u are d best gov in the east..wrlldone sir..na so them for use style instigate violence come begin they play d pity game online.sir pls give an order that all Igbos and esn members should be killed. In fact even non members who mention the word esn or ipob should be killed as well.as for those supporting these miscrants on line pls send them the camon style fish them out tru inteligence and kill them too.we cant afford to break.unity mut be our utmost priority..there is war in imo but edo is peaceful
Re: Hope Uzodimma: ESN Operatives Are Hoodlums And We'll Treat Them As Murderers by okorogodwin4(m): 8:49pm On Feb 19, 2021
SilverNorGold:
All IPOB youth are terrorists, including their supporters. But make them continue... One day, them go become history.

just the way Boko haram became history
Re: Hope Uzodimma: ESN Operatives Are Hoodlums And We'll Treat Them As Murderers by Nobody: 8:50pm On Feb 19, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....
I know you all are gonna insult me for what am about to say ....but no problem...ain't scared

furck you and what you want to say. who gives a rats arse about what you think or want to say? since youbare not igbo, your opinion does not count. leave the igbos to worry about their biafra. attention seeker
Re: Hope Uzodimma: ESN Operatives Are Hoodlums And We'll Treat Them As Murderers by Asianjollof007: 8:50pm On Feb 19, 2021
Igbos hate igbos
Igbo killing igbos
Igbo betraying igbos..

But these flat-headed ones on nairaland blames yoruba for their misfortunes and predicaments, awon werey.

1 Like

Re: Hope Uzodimma: ESN Operatives Are Hoodlums And We'll Treat Them As Murderers by isaythetruth(m): 8:54pm On Feb 19, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....

you are not God to say if Biafra will be actualized or not...if South Sudan can secede from Sudan, then Biafra can also secede from Nigeria.
Re: Hope Uzodimma: ESN Operatives Are Hoodlums And We'll Treat Them As Murderers by SonOfTheRisingS: 8:55pm On Feb 19, 2021
Fulani politicians in the East are Terrorist, and ESN must treat them as Terrorists.

Re: Hope Uzodimma: ESN Operatives Are Hoodlums And We'll Treat Them As Murderers by isaythetruth(m): 8:56pm On Feb 19, 2021
Chatflick:
So this stupid man has sold his manhood to the fulanis. He will soon pay dearly. Why hasn't the government declared fulani herdsmen murderers too despite the glaring evidence? Nigeria will soon become history and anyone that still believes in One Nigeria needs urgent medical check-up
whether the zoo will break up or not is no longer an issue for debate because it will happen soon. One Nigeria will never ever work! Quote me anywhere.
Re: Hope Uzodimma: ESN Operatives Are Hoodlums And We'll Treat Them As Murderers by Patrioticman007(m): 8:57pm On Feb 19, 2021
habsydiamond:

The quest for some people to become President at all cost, will only be satisfied once they become a country of less then 5% of our 200 million + population. Local govt, chairmen will become governors & councillors will become chairmen. Everybody in the country will be called honorable. Too much swag will plenty.
Re: Hope Uzodimma: ESN Operatives Are Hoodlums And We'll Treat Them As Murderers by olaolaking: 8:59pm On Feb 19, 2021
habsydiamond:
The small boys on nairaland who are myopic will not agree with you.
Re: Hope Uzodimma: ESN Operatives Are Hoodlums And We'll Treat Them As Murderers by akanaba01: 8:59pm On Feb 19, 2021
u see what politics is making dis supreme Court governor to do.u don't have to invite d military to kill ur own people.there are beta ways to handle this, afterall terrorists and bandits are been given royal treatment in d north.
Re: Hope Uzodimma: ESN Operatives Are Hoodlums And We'll Treat Them As Murderers by P1PrinceKT(m): 9:00pm On Feb 19, 2021
Omoslim26:

Oga stop tagging Ipob a proscribed militant group with Igbos in entirety

the few ones still following that scammer with his rubbish scam package have been warned to resist the urge of dying in vain for a malnupulative scammer

so from henceforth they are on their own

this particular fight is not fg vs Igbo

but rather fg army vs esn militants

ok I understood.

When I went to one of the South States Anambra .

I witnessed a partially-erased Painting of Biafra logo on some Houses, while some are there fully painted.

I also noticed that Most of the Youth that re always Chanting Biafra Are Jobless and Wi-wi smokers.

I also Seen one Station Beneath Onitsha fly-Over that Biafra News Papers are sold SECRETLY.

AS a matter Of Fact Biafra Is Fraud Established To destabilize the present administration by PDP.
Re: Hope Uzodimma: ESN Operatives Are Hoodlums And We'll Treat Them As Murderers by SachaBastien(m): 9:03pm On Feb 19, 2021
Heffalump:
Hope Uzodinma is trying very hard to please those that installed him as "govano" of Imo State thru the supreme court judgment. History will not be kind to him for betraying the people because of his selfish ambition.

ESN was set up due to the failure of government in protecting the lives of the citizens. SW States saw the weakness of the FG in tackling insecurity and decided to launch a regional security outfit "Amotekun" and gave it legislative backing to wade off any confrontation from the fulani led FG. You see why the SW will always be miles ahead of any region in Nigeria. These guys are calculative and advanced.

Instead, the SE governments are engulfed in 2023 politics and forgetting that there must be life first beyond now before bothering about 2023. The youths decided to take up the fight of protecting themselves from the hands of these over pampered marauding herdsmen causing havoc all around Nigeria.
Uzodinma is a coward for betraying his people.

That "legal backing" is what incapacitates Amotekun.
Stop this comparison of the West and East. There is a storm coming for both regions and it's coming from up North.

1 Like

Re: Hope Uzodimma: ESN Operatives Are Hoodlums And We'll Treat Them As Murderers by Hamiltonii: 9:05pm On Feb 19, 2021
Foolish man.
Re: Hope Uzodimma: ESN Operatives Are Hoodlums And We'll Treat Them As Murderers by Rexnegro(m): 9:05pm On Feb 19, 2021
habsydiamond:
ofcos nothing good comes easy but still on still going out separate ways is far better than staying put in this experiment that's not working called nigeria.
Re: Hope Uzodimma: ESN Operatives Are Hoodlums And We'll Treat Them As Murderers by Organs(m): 9:05pm On Feb 19, 2021
Chatflick:

Ojukwu said the same many many years ago, before i was born, people keep saying it. Also, those supporting and clamoring for one Nigeria, you abuse and insult and call them Hausa slaves. The ones you support end up running away and losing big time. Stop the hate. There are criminal elements all over the Country. We have Igbo criminals, Fulani criminals, hausa criminals, yoruba criminals, its not about hating and pointing finger and lying and playing divisive politics that has kept you where you are for years. Buhari is a failure, GEJ was a failure as well. Lets see how we can strengthen our politics so we don't have the idiots in PDP that cannot challenge Buhari cos they are also corrupt or the idiots in the Senate that cannot impeach him cos they are corrupt as well. We need a new party.
Re: Hope Uzodimma: ESN Operatives Are Hoodlums And We'll Treat Them As Murderers by Chatflick(m): 9:07pm On Feb 19, 2021
Edusouls:
Come out and make him pay him pay dearly not by typing on nairaland, you would be wasted instantly..
I can tell you are mad. Go and drink cow urine
Re: Hope Uzodimma: ESN Operatives Are Hoodlums And We'll Treat Them As Murderers by Jostoman: 9:07pm On Feb 19, 2021
SilverNorGold:

so what do you call herdsmen.
Re: Hope Uzodimma: ESN Operatives Are Hoodlums And We'll Treat Them As Murderers by ogelekpomgam(m): 9:11pm On Feb 19, 2021
habsydiamond:
Nonsense.fuel price hike.increase in food price.beans that used to be food for prisoners is now a rare, expensive commodity in Nigeria.Many people are struggling to eat...and you are spewing this nonsense!!!!. angry angry angry
Re: Hope Uzodimma: ESN Operatives Are Hoodlums And We'll Treat Them As Murderers by Kelvin3476: 9:13pm On Feb 19, 2021
Monogamy:
Are ESN only in Imo state?

Why didn't other SE governors invite soldiers to their states?
The governor of IMO STATE IS BUHARI
Re: Hope Uzodimma: ESN Operatives Are Hoodlums And We'll Treat Them As Murderers by Barth588(m): 9:15pm On Feb 19, 2021
The children and women are mostly affected in time of crisis, No WOMAN NO CHILDREN NO CHILDREN NO FUTURE LEADERS. Peaceful dailogue is better than AK-47
Re: Hope Uzodimma: ESN Operatives Are Hoodlums And We'll Treat Them As Murderers by OlawaleBammie: 9:16pm On Feb 19, 2021
Goldencheese:
Igbos should now know who their enemies are.

No,their enemy is tinubu cus he didn't let dem control Lagos as dey wantgrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Explains ₦122m Refund By PDP NWC Members / Wike, Tinubu: We Won’t Allow You Heat Up Nigeria – Sunday Igboho Warns Gumi / Odikwa Or Odikwa Risky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.