Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,646 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Hope Uzodimma: ESN Operatives Are Hoodlums And We'll Treat Them As Murderers - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hope Uzodimma: ESN Operatives Are Hoodlums And We'll Treat Them As Murderers (31447 Views)

We'll treat miyetti Allah bandits in the language they'll understnd- Akeredolu / Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) / Orlu Clash: Nnamdi Kanu Orders ESN Operatives To Cease Fire, Return To Forests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hope Uzodimma: ESN Operatives Are Hoodlums And We'll Treat Them As Murderers by 2rez: 9:17pm On Feb 19, 2021
Most, in fact, if not all APC members must have sworn an oath of inhumanity I guess, otherwise they won't be a total bloody sell out. U could imagine Oluwo of Iwo's idiotic comment as regards accommodation of repentant Fulani herdsmen . Oluwa wetin dey transliterate?

Re: Hope Uzodimma: ESN Operatives Are Hoodlums And We'll Treat Them As Murderers by Lovelyn451(f): 9:17pm On Feb 19, 2021
IMO people, docile people!! tufiakwa!!
Re: Hope Uzodimma: ESN Operatives Are Hoodlums And We'll Treat Them As Murderers by Kelvin3476: 9:17pm On Feb 19, 2021
habsydiamond:
I will say again the last time I checked, Nigeria is still one on Google, Wikipedia and also on paper... If u won divide Nigeria carry knife and do ur worse... Togetherness is still one of the reason why there is still something good about this country... If Nigeria divides today I see all the regions struggling for years b4 making progress. In my own opinion, one Nigeria is better than 3 oo.. I comment my reserve
U are a brainless hausa goat. If u like reserve ur comment

1 Like

Re: Hope Uzodimma: ESN Operatives Are Hoodlums And We'll Treat Them As Murderers by favor914: 9:18pm On Feb 19, 2021
Monogamy:
Are ESN only in Imo state?

Why didn't other SE governors invite soldiers to their states?
Tomorrow is another day, does rats will get their day of judgement, punishment is never in a hurry.
Re: Hope Uzodimma: ESN Operatives Are Hoodlums And We'll Treat Them As Murderers by Kelvin3476: 9:20pm On Feb 19, 2021
Goldencheese:
Igbos should now know who their enemies are.
Our enemy is BUHARI. Buhari is the governor of IMO STATE
Re: Hope Uzodimma: ESN Operatives Are Hoodlums And We'll Treat Them As Murderers by favor914: 9:20pm On Feb 19, 2021
Lovelyn451:
IMO people, docile people!! tufiakwa!!
No different from wherever state you originate from in Nigeria, birds of the same nation.
Re: Hope Uzodimma: ESN Operatives Are Hoodlums And We'll Treat Them As Murderers by CSTRR: 9:21pm On Feb 19, 2021
There is no governance in the East.

Igbo should stop worrying about the federal.
It is not the biggest problem they have.

Their attention should be focused on the East.
Re: Hope Uzodimma: ESN Operatives Are Hoodlums And We'll Treat Them As Murderers by favor914: 9:21pm On Feb 19, 2021
Kelvin3476:
Our enemy is BUHARI. Buhari is the governor of IMO STATE
And Hope Uzodinma is the President of Nigeria.
Re: Hope Uzodimma: ESN Operatives Are Hoodlums And We'll Treat Them As Murderers by elmodee7(m): 9:21pm On Feb 19, 2021
Chatflick:
So this stupid man has sold his manhood to the fulanis. He will soon pay dearly. Why hasn't the government declared fulani herdsmen murderers too despite the glaring evidence? Nigeria will soon become history and anyone that still believes in One Nigeria needs urgent medical check-up

You are brainwashed gullible demented idiotic pig with a sickly brain. Fools will always be fools however you foolishness goes beyond bring foolish, Infact words can't express . �, It's people like you who have willingly and passionately sold your souls to your god king madzi nnamdi cownu. When u die for cownu selfish interest you only u will never be remembered . Idiot , your cownu who is blaming no retreat no surrender is not going to die with the gullible. His wife and family are feeding fat from u gullible flat headed pig outside the country. Cownu will lead you just like ojukwu to ur inevitable death. Flat headed fooooooooooooooooooools!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hope Uzodimma: ESN Operatives Are Hoodlums And We'll Treat Them As Murderers by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 19, 2021
LZAA:

Tell that to the m.oron giving amnesty to boko haram and bandits and still trying to destroy the south
Bloody zombie
Cc imho,tep greenback blackking98 afamed helinues
habsydiamond must be a RUGA advocate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hope Uzodimma: ESN Operatives Are Hoodlums And We'll Treat Them As Murderers by Ojiofor: 9:22pm On Feb 19, 2021
NOwazobia:
While the northern governors are protecting their bandits and terrorist and equally celebrating them, even openly, the south, especially the eastern governors are fighting and prosecuting their freedom fighters who have vowed to war against the northern terror in their locality. Siddon look na dog name.

And you like it as bandits and terrorist has turned their region into semi Somalia and descending into full time Yemen?
Is that what you all want for SE?All armed bandits should be routed out of our region.
Re: Hope Uzodimma: ESN Operatives Are Hoodlums And We'll Treat Them As Murderers by EM123: 9:22pm On Feb 19, 2021
habsydiamond:
I will say again the last time I checked, Nigeria is still one on Google, Wikipedia and also on paper... If u won divide Nigeria carry knife and do ur worse... Togetherness is still one of the reason why there is still something good about this country... If Nigeria divides today I see all the regions struggling for years b4 making progress. In my own opinion, one Nigeria is better than 3 oo.. I comment my reserve
is better you keep quiet instead of speating rubbish from your mouth.
Re: Hope Uzodimma: ESN Operatives Are Hoodlums And We'll Treat Them As Murderers by DEEBOZZ(m): 9:23pm On Feb 19, 2021
I failed to understand the problem with the Igbo's!

Re: Hope Uzodimma: ESN Operatives Are Hoodlums And We'll Treat Them As Murderers by elmodee7(m): 9:23pm On Feb 19, 2021
This man is on point.
Re: Hope Uzodimma: ESN Operatives Are Hoodlums And We'll Treat Them As Murderers by samwillyco1(m): 9:23pm On Feb 19, 2021
Just remember that nobody holds power forever
Re: Hope Uzodimma: ESN Operatives Are Hoodlums And We'll Treat Them As Murderers by favor914: 9:23pm On Feb 19, 2021
CSTRR:
There is no governance in the East.

Igbo should stop worrying about the federal.
It is not the biggest problem they have.

Their attention should be focused on the East.

Even Ordinary President General Ohaneze they can’t agree upon? Keep dreaming of official residence in Aso Rock.
Re: Hope Uzodimma: ESN Operatives Are Hoodlums And We'll Treat Them As Murderers by Johnkay225: 9:24pm On Feb 19, 2021
See Una Supreme court Governor..
Re: Hope Uzodimma: ESN Operatives Are Hoodlums And We'll Treat Them As Murderers by favor914: 9:25pm On Feb 19, 2021
samwillyco1:
Just remember that nobody holds power forever
And Ohakim still has the audacity to hold his milf to ransom in handing over 10’s of millions of Naira to him all in the name of love?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hope Uzodimma: ESN Operatives Are Hoodlums And We'll Treat Them As Murderers by Kelvin3476: 9:25pm On Feb 19, 2021
Mayor21:
The Northern folks are there pampering their own, talking of amnesty, this one is here inviting soldiers to kill his own people.
Sha na dey people weh give am dey position dey order am, cos I'm sure the ESN guys are not only in his State.
Hope abi hopeless owns no state in NIGERIA. Buhari is the president of NIGERIA, GOVERNOR OF IMO, AND SENATOR REPRESENTING OKIGWE.
Re: Hope Uzodimma: ESN Operatives Are Hoodlums And We'll Treat Them As Murderers by habsydiamond(m): 9:26pm On Feb 19, 2021
Freestainworld:
togetherness kill you there, what is good about this God forsaken togetherness
if togetherness kill me here then separation kill u there too... Draw draw
Re: Hope Uzodimma: ESN Operatives Are Hoodlums And We'll Treat Them As Murderers by marsman: 9:28pm On Feb 19, 2021
Priwillo:

Whites are critical thinkers not like blacks. They understand what freedom means
Not freedom, It of no concern to them.
Re: Hope Uzodimma: ESN Operatives Are Hoodlums And We'll Treat Them As Murderers by habsydiamond(m): 9:29pm On Feb 19, 2021
EM123:
is better you keep quiet instead of speating rubbish from your mouth.
kwantinue to kill una sef oo..what u guys refuse to acknowledge is that innocent will receive the larger share of this violence... A struggle that claims the lives of the innocents is not a struggle but murder.... Just saying
Re: Hope Uzodimma: ESN Operatives Are Hoodlums And We'll Treat Them As Murderers by Kelvin3476: 9:30pm On Feb 19, 2021
favor914:
And Hope Uzodinma is the President of Nigeria.
Buhari, is the president of 9ja, governor of imo, and the senator of okigwe zone in imo state
Re: Hope Uzodimma: ESN Operatives Are Hoodlums And We'll Treat Them As Murderers by favor914: 9:30pm On Feb 19, 2021
zoedew:
Supreme Court will not dare to say otherwise else he be dealt with by Abuja. Your people are being killed, raped, maimed, decapitated and their farms destroyed by Fulani with the clannish President ineffective at protecting the citizenry and you are here threatening ESN! Your
condition is pathetic!
Mumu are you not ware that a Supreme Court confirmed Governor cannot be afraid of the President, the highest court in the land has endorsed him & nothing in the world can change it, he is his own man, can you tell me any Governor in Nigeria whose case did not reach the Supreme Court? Either opposed by his party members, or the opposition party?
Re: Hope Uzodimma: ESN Operatives Are Hoodlums And We'll Treat Them As Murderers by CSTRR: 9:30pm On Feb 19, 2021
To be honest, I think the best of Igbo land have left Igbo land.

That is why governance has deteriorated that much.
Imagine if the likes of dj switch are living in their home state bringing good governance by the power of activism, the East would be better off.

I was watching that radio presenter ezekwesili grilling the Lekki concession boss to the point where the thief confessed that he does not know how much Lekki toll gate makes in a month.

Imagine if all these activists and brains were living in the East, putting pressure on the governors there, the East would have matured more than this.

Right now, the best of Igbo are in Lagos helping to bring good governance to Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Hope Uzodimma: ESN Operatives Are Hoodlums And We'll Treat Them As Murderers by habsydiamond(m): 9:32pm On Feb 19, 2021
imhotep:

habsydiamond must be a RUGA advocate
RUGA... Kee... Am only trying to be a true Nigerian ooo.. Sorry If being that is not enough
Re: Hope Uzodimma: ESN Operatives Are Hoodlums And We'll Treat Them As Murderers by Goldam(f): 9:33pm On Feb 19, 2021
geendi:
what is the similarities between Wike & Uzodinma. can anyone guess
wike and uzodinma are working towards acheiving one goal.
wike killed a lot of igbos during the endsars protest.
and uzodinjo on his own part is now tryin to flush the esn and also offshoot the ipob's from orlu which are also igbo"s.
Re: Hope Uzodimma: ESN Operatives Are Hoodlums And We'll Treat Them As Murderers by favor914: 9:33pm On Feb 19, 2021
Kelvin3476:
Buhari, is the president of 9ja, governor of imo, and the senator of okigwe zone in imo state
Okorocha & Hope The Road Is Good, want to fully Fulanize Imo State, i don’t blame them, it is the people at the topmost of the ship, that first see the island.
Re: Hope Uzodimma: ESN Operatives Are Hoodlums And We'll Treat Them As Murderers by habsydiamond(m): 9:33pm On Feb 19, 2021
Kelvin3476:
U are a brainless hausa goat. If u like reserve ur comment
me hausa goat!!!! thank you. Clap for ur sef

Re: Hope Uzodimma: ESN Operatives Are Hoodlums And We'll Treat Them As Murderers by Nobody: 9:34pm On Feb 19, 2021
habsydiamond:
RUGA... Kee... Am only trying to be a true Nigerian ooo.. Sorry If being that is not enough
True Nigger-Arean

cc lzaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hope Uzodimma: ESN Operatives Are Hoodlums And We'll Treat Them As Murderers by BaronBiafra411(m): 9:35pm On Feb 19, 2021
Hope Uzodingba will pay for this !
He will die!!!
Re: Hope Uzodimma: ESN Operatives Are Hoodlums And We'll Treat Them As Murderers by Igbunu4: 9:35pm On Feb 19, 2021
Hope Uzodimma, shame on you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Who Has A Better Campaign Strategy? Apc Or Pdp (see Pictures And Be The Judge) / Presidential Tribunal: Atiku, PDP Putting Lives Of Judges In Danger - Buhari Med / Benue Election Result: Atiku Reacts To Ortom’s Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.