Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,650 members, 7,823,844 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Hope Uzodimma: ESN Operatives Are Hoodlums And We'll Treat Them As Murderers - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hope Uzodimma: ESN Operatives Are Hoodlums And We'll Treat Them As Murderers (31462 Views)

We'll treat miyetti Allah bandits in the language they'll understnd- Akeredolu / Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) / Orlu Clash: Nnamdi Kanu Orders ESN Operatives To Cease Fire, Return To Forests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hope Uzodimma: ESN Operatives Are Hoodlums And We'll Treat Them As Murderers by favor914: 10:01pm On Feb 19, 2021
Aketi2:

You are not wise. Somebody seating down in the North determines who will lead you in SE. Kyari was the tool the Caliphate used to manipulate the boko haram CJN who appointed the judges that heard the case.
Why did they not remove Wike, or Ikpeazu? Go and look for common sense, I know you can’t remember where you left your brain? Okorocha in his selfishness almost caused APC to lose Imo state.
Re: Hope Uzodimma: ESN Operatives Are Hoodlums And We'll Treat Them As Murderers by DSC7: 10:04pm On Feb 19, 2021
SilverNorGold:
All IPOB youth are terrorists, including their supporters. But make them continue... One day, them go become history.

Nigeria must better, whether our enemies like it or not!

You go soon collect........

Just dey watch.........

E go be you like film........

On dat Judgement day u go wish to die but then death will be far away from you.......

1 Like

Re: Hope Uzodimma: ESN Operatives Are Hoodlums And We'll Treat Them As Murderers by SonOfTheRisingS: 10:06pm On Feb 19, 2021
At10tion:
Seriously!!
This statement is not good for the security of the east!!
The written statement by fulani. Let see how their 2023 campaigns rallies and debates.

Re: Hope Uzodimma: ESN Operatives Are Hoodlums And We'll Treat Them As Murderers by Aketi2: 10:06pm On Feb 19, 2021
favor914:
Why did they not remove Wike, or Ikpeazu? Go and look for common sense, I know you can’t remember where you left your brain?

They may have decided to let it slide so they dont make it so plane. I know you dont know how one civilization swallows up another one. Its too complex for your baby brain.
Re: Hope Uzodimma: ESN Operatives Are Hoodlums And We'll Treat Them As Murderers by Ayotemide(f): 10:07pm On Feb 19, 2021
It's interesting that the Igbos are not telling on how much of a coward and traitor this guy is. If this was a Yoruba man, i would be inundated with slaves and cowards chant.

When your Biafra happens, is this how you would lead yourselves?
Re: Hope Uzodimma: ESN Operatives Are Hoodlums And We'll Treat Them As Murderers by favor914: 10:10pm On Feb 19, 2021
Aketi2:

They may have decided to let it slide so they dont make it so plane. I know you dont know how one civilization swallows up another one. Its too complex for your baby brain.
Just like I reiterated & bolded, all your assertions are based on assumptions, & not facts? Zombie follow follow I hearsay mumus.

1 Like

Re: Hope Uzodimma: ESN Operatives Are Hoodlums And We'll Treat Them As Murderers by Aketi2: 10:11pm On Feb 19, 2021
favor914:
Coming from a Peasant @ the bottom of the ladder? Penury has ruined your reasoning, None sense conspiracy theorist.

You dont even know me and you are making supposition. From your comment, its obvious you treat people in that level with condescending attitude. You are not worthy of whatever position you have attained.
Re: Hope Uzodimma: ESN Operatives Are Hoodlums And We'll Treat Them As Murderers by habsydiamond(m): 10:11pm On Feb 19, 2021
Nairalandwizerd:
uncoordinated and unscrupulous you are.
thanks I appreciate
Re: Hope Uzodimma: ESN Operatives Are Hoodlums And We'll Treat Them As Murderers by wisdomdessy: 10:12pm On Feb 19, 2021
habsydiamond:
I will say again the last time I checked, Nigeria is still one on Google, Wikipedia and also on paper... If u won divide Nigeria carry knife and do ur worse... Togetherness is still one of the reason why there is still something good about this country... If Nigeria divides today I see all the regions struggling for years b4 making progress. In my own opinion, one Nigeria is better than 3 oo.. I comment my reserve
How many progress have you made so far since 1960? Its a question

1 Like

Re: Hope Uzodimma: ESN Operatives Are Hoodlums And We'll Treat Them As Murderers by habsydiamond(m): 10:12pm On Feb 19, 2021
tweakdude1:

Okay make i hold my peace. I for blast you.
Thanks for holding ur peace oo.. If u blast me I no fit full polybag oo
Re: Hope Uzodimma: ESN Operatives Are Hoodlums And We'll Treat Them As Murderers by SonOfTheRisingS: 10:12pm On Feb 19, 2021
favor914:
Why did they not remove Wike, or Ikpeazu? Go and look for common sense, I know you can’t remember where you left your brain? Okorocha in his selfishness almost caused APC to lose Imo state.

I see a gravity bombs in all the political rallies in Nigeria.

I see gravity bombs demolishing Aso Rock Villa foundations and systems.

Re: Hope Uzodimma: ESN Operatives Are Hoodlums And We'll Treat Them As Murderers by favor914: 10:13pm On Feb 19, 2021
Aketi2:

You dont even know me and you are making supposition. From your comment, its obvious you treat people in that level with condescending attitude. You are not worthy of whatever position you have attained.
Joker who are you to talk about Uzodinma? Hypocrites, as if you have any emphatic feelings? Carry your crocodile tears away, I don’t need to know you, by their words you shall know them.
Re: Hope Uzodimma: ESN Operatives Are Hoodlums And We'll Treat Them As Murderers by Aketi2: 10:13pm On Feb 19, 2021
favor914:
Just like I reiterated & bolded, all your assertions are based on assumptions, & not facts? Zombie follow follow I hearsay mumus.

We have our sources in high places. We know what transpired.
Re: Hope Uzodimma: ESN Operatives Are Hoodlums And We'll Treat Them As Murderers by favor914: 10:14pm On Feb 19, 2021
Aketi2:

We have our sources in high places. We know what transpired.
Maybe the cook, or chief butler @ the Rock is your relative, & heard gist through the grapevine?
Re: Hope Uzodimma: ESN Operatives Are Hoodlums And We'll Treat Them As Murderers by sameks08(m): 10:16pm On Feb 19, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....
I know you all are gonna insult me for what am about to say ....but no problem...ain't scared

Esn and ipob are pussy asss moda fuckkkers
Biafra is a dream and goal that can't be realized and actualized.....

All what we should clamor for is a president from the east
Onye nzuzu east President kill you dis anuofia
Re: Hope Uzodimma: ESN Operatives Are Hoodlums And We'll Treat Them As Murderers by adedehinbo(m): 10:16pm On Feb 19, 2021
habsydiamond:
I no be Hausa oo... But I just think Nigeria is good as one. Though recent events are not encouraging at all. The major reason behind the silence of the oga on top is because of these terrorisms are mostly coming from his region. Had it been its from other regions I don't know what will happen. But I still pray for one and a better Nigeria.
stop the prayer,many are praying for distengration,one part of these region is holding the country backward,we just have to exit from them
Re: Hope Uzodimma: ESN Operatives Are Hoodlums And We'll Treat Them As Murderers by SonOfTheRisingS: 10:18pm On Feb 19, 2021
Ayotemide:
It's interesting that the Igbos are not telling on how much of a coward and traitor this guy is. If this was a Yoruba man, i would be inundated with slaves and cowards chant.

Re: Hope Uzodimma: ESN Operatives Are Hoodlums And We'll Treat Them As Murderers by habsydiamond(m): 10:18pm On Feb 19, 2021
wisdomdessy:

How many progress have you made so far since 1960? Its a question
the reason why we havent achieves something good since 1960 was because the affection and the love we said we have for one another was only on paper, we don't exercise it in reality. Now my own question if Nigeria breaks today what do u know will happen
Re: Hope Uzodimma: ESN Operatives Are Hoodlums And We'll Treat Them As Murderers by favor914: 10:19pm On Feb 19, 2021
adedehinbo:
stop the prayer,many are praying for distengration,one part of these region is holding the country backward,we just have to exit from them
Who told you the east is more developed than Northern Nigeria? No one has held you back, amongst your people you are probably a failure to claim such lies? How has the North held you back, did they stop you from building schools, bridges, roads in Eastern Nigeria?
Re: Hope Uzodimma: ESN Operatives Are Hoodlums And We'll Treat Them As Murderers by habsydiamond(m): 10:21pm On Feb 19, 2021
adedehinbo:
e be like say na only believe say Nigeria go better... The rest want make dem scatter Nigeria tomorrow. Some have forgotten that if that happens it will affect a lot of things ooo
Re: Hope Uzodimma: ESN Operatives Are Hoodlums And We'll Treat Them As Murderers by favor914: 10:22pm On Feb 19, 2021
habsydiamond:
the reason why we havent achieves something good since 1960 was because the affection and the love we said we have for one another was only on paper, we don't exercise it in reality. Now my own question if Nigeria breaks today what do u know will happen
An idle mind is the devil’s workshop, Nigeria will never break up in your lifetime, so why bother you little time on earth wasting your time chasing a shadow?
Re: Hope Uzodimma: ESN Operatives Are Hoodlums And We'll Treat Them As Murderers by Playmaker99: 10:23pm On Feb 19, 2021
God sad just imagine how we all cluster here and be blabbing about nonsense while the country is gradually burning down, don't worry time is definitely coming when it will no longer be bearable for everybody, this am 101% sure.
Only then shall we wake from our slumber and seek for solution.
Re: Hope Uzodimma: ESN Operatives Are Hoodlums And We'll Treat Them As Murderers by favor914: 10:24pm On Feb 19, 2021
Playmaker99:
God sad just imagine how we all cluster here and be blabbing about nonsense while the country is gradually burning down, don't worry time is definitely coming when it will no longer be bearable for everybody, this am 101% sure.
Only then shall we wake from our slumber and seek for solution.
The Military will take over simple, nothing new, by law they are demanded to preserve, & defend the unity of Nigeria
Re: Hope Uzodimma: ESN Operatives Are Hoodlums And We'll Treat Them As Murderers by Rugaria: 10:25pm On Feb 19, 2021
Ayotemide:

Taaah mechie ónû..
Re: Hope Uzodimma: ESN Operatives Are Hoodlums And We'll Treat Them As Murderers by reality1010: 10:25pm On Feb 19, 2021
WNRblog:

https://igberetvnews.com/1383076/esn-operatives-hoodlums-well-treat-murderers-gov-uzodimma
Hope Uzodinma you are speaking too late to distract the Igbos. With the attitudes that Rochas Okoroocha displayed while in Government house Imo state, he is like an orphan now. all those his ranting has deminished any drop of value he had in the past. The igbos knows how to deal with their own. You can not be like a Tinubu, or Saraki in Igboland. Ask Asika Ukpabio who was a Nigerian Government Adminisraor of the South Eas immediately after the Civil War. No one remembers him or value him in the South east even the children.
On the establishment of ESN, i appluad the South East for their boldness if not for their courage in setting up that security outfit, school children kidnapping by the fulanis would have been rampant in that region and the whole story will end in shame.

1 Like

Re: Hope Uzodimma: ESN Operatives Are Hoodlums And We'll Treat Them As Murderers by GoldHorse(m): 10:27pm On Feb 19, 2021
"Eskiss" me sir! What are killer fulani herdsmen then? If you can call people fighting them hoodlums.... shocked
Re: Hope Uzodimma: ESN Operatives Are Hoodlums And We'll Treat Them As Murderers by IgboWarlord(m): 10:29pm On Feb 19, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....
I know you all are gonna insult me for what am about to say ....but no problem...ain't scared

Esn and ipob are pussy asss moda fuckkkers
Biafra is a dream and goal that can't be realized and actualized.....

All what we should clamor for is a president from the east

You are very right,bleep any IPOB or ESN zombie...
Re: Hope Uzodimma: ESN Operatives Are Hoodlums And We'll Treat Them As Murderers by tinktanker: 10:30pm On Feb 19, 2021
It's a norm, once u join or support APC u become brainless. It's not shocking hearing this from the governor.

1 Like

Re: Hope Uzodimma: ESN Operatives Are Hoodlums And We'll Treat Them As Murderers by omojesu202(m): 10:31pm On Feb 19, 2021
Monogamy:
Are ESN only in Imo state?

Why didn't other SE governors invite soldiers to their states?

they will do the same if they commit. Wike did the same in rivers. remember ESN is illegal. No matter the good they're doing, they're illegal.
Re: Hope Uzodimma: ESN Operatives Are Hoodlums And We'll Treat Them As Murderers by four44: 10:31pm On Feb 19, 2021
This is the problems with southern governors and other politicians, we can all see how most of the northern governors and politicians are given support to terrorists Fulanis herdsmen despite of all their crime, but here we are, most of the southern governors are dealing with peoples whose only crime was defending the people against terrorists Fulanis herdsmen
Re: Hope Uzodimma: ESN Operatives Are Hoodlums And We'll Treat Them As Murderers by zoedew: 10:32pm On Feb 19, 2021
favor914:
Mumu are you not ware that a Supreme Court confirmed Governor cannot be afraid of the President, the highest court in the land has endorsed him & nothing in the world can change it, he is his own man, can you tell me any Governor in Nigeria whose case did not reach the Supreme Court? Either opposed by his party members, or the opposition party?
Only the raw, uncouth and ill-brought up flotsam and jetsam of the earth that you are will dignify you with engaging response! You are so hollow in expression and thinking it’s appalling!
Re: Hope Uzodimma: ESN Operatives Are Hoodlums And We'll Treat Them As Murderers by habsydiamond(m): 10:35pm On Feb 19, 2021
favor914:
An idle mind is the devil’s workshop, Nigeria will never break up in your lifetime, so why bother you little time on earth wasting your time chasing a shadow?
eh!!! Na me be that oo abi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Seasonal ‘romance’: How Politicians Deceive Voters With Fake Lifestyles (pics) / Atiku’s Dramatic Emergence Causes Panic In Tinubu’s Camp / Wives Of APC Governors At National Women Conference (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.