Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,759 members, 7,809,925 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

Nigeria Is Currently Facing Crisis — Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Is Currently Facing Crisis — Tinubu (30384 Views)

Terrorism, Niger Crisis: Tinubu Shuns ex-Generals For Incoming Cabinet / Edo Assembly Crisis: Tinubu Says Obaseki Has Committed Impeachable Offences / APC Crisis: Tinubu Regains ‘control’ Of Ogun, Ondo, Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Is Currently Facing Crisis — Tinubu by Ezmans: 9:33pm On Feb 19, 2021
SpecialAdviser:
Is he just waking up?

Nonsense. All politicians are stupid.
he forget to mention polititians looting & greed in Nigeria
Re: Nigeria Is Currently Facing Crisis — Tinubu by Nobody: 9:34pm On Feb 19, 2021
BlackPantherxXx:

I was shocked when I saw him on TV like 2 years ago. I seriously doubt he can stand the physical rigours of a national campaign.

I laugh when people say he's scheming to be President. Yes he tried Vice President then but I seriously doubt his aspirations for Number 1.

He just enjoys the silent treatment he gives to those speculating for him.

If it's going to be a tough ask then Tinubu will certainly swing behind another competent Yoruba. He's never had a problem cajoling others towards greatness.

He definitely wanted to be a future President when ACN merged with others to form APC. No doubt about that.

I don't think Tinubu will accept a job he can't do properly and I won't rule him out till the APC Presidential Primaries is upon us. Personally I think it's a great quality Tinubu has with not talking too much or revealing more than people need to know. Information, and the use of it, is king.
Re: Nigeria Is Currently Facing Crisis — Tinubu by Akanbiedu(m): 9:35pm On Feb 19, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

God bless you Asiwaju.
On Asiwaju Tinubu I stand.

Was about to post this picture. Guy you do well.

Ipako o gbo shuti.......................................
Re: Nigeria Is Currently Facing Crisis — Tinubu by Aketi2: 9:35pm On Feb 19, 2021
Baba has done well, by at least saying something. However, after suing for peace, he failed to address the killings by the savages from the Sahel. What should the oppressed people of Benue and Plateau do? Should they continue to watch while the FGN backed savages appropriate their lands? What happens to people who are laying claims to SW lands? Should they be given Iragbiji and Ibarapa to appease them? Can we have peace without justice for the victims?
Re: Nigeria Is Currently Facing Crisis — Tinubu by Akanbiedu(m): 9:37pm On Feb 19, 2021
BreconHills:

Why only Tinubu? Why not the entire political class?

Even Atiku that his tribesmen are being accused, they are not asking him to say anything. Na only Tinubu be their problem. MUMU people.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Currently Facing Crisis — Tinubu by ajl: 9:38pm On Feb 19, 2021
Tinubu responding in "2022" to an incident that happened in early 2021. You didn't disappoint because we are not surprised. Your antecedents agree with your current posture. Extreme ambition kills.
Re: Nigeria Is Currently Facing Crisis — Tinubu by ajl: 9:38pm On Feb 19, 2021
Akanbiedu:

Even Atiku that his tribesmen are being accused, they are not asking him to say anything. Na only Tinubu be their problem. MUMU people.

Is Atiku a Yoruba?
Re: Nigeria Is Currently Facing Crisis — Tinubu by Odua1stson: 9:44pm On Feb 19, 2021
UncommonLogic:
[s][/s]

If Tinubu and other leaders should start barking like that Namdiot Cownu and that thug Sunday Igboho, all of you online keyboard warriors will be running in the bush to Ghana and other countries by now. Most of you keyboard warriors have no clue what war is all about.
Keep flaming the ember of war, just be ready to be at the war front once it starts.
sorry dindinrin, las las u go be alright
Re: Nigeria Is Currently Facing Crisis — Tinubu by manikspears: 9:46pm On Feb 19, 2021
SpecialAdviser:
Is he just waking up?

He is the genesis of all the crises
Re: Nigeria Is Currently Facing Crisis — Tinubu by zoedew: 9:46pm On Feb 19, 2021
The BAT should know! Participes criminens! A Yoruba saying is to the effect that it takes a thief to track the footprint of another thief on a rock!
Re: Nigeria Is Currently Facing Crisis — Tinubu by manikspears: 9:46pm On Feb 19, 2021
SpecialAdviser:
Is he just waking up?

He is the genesis of all the crisis
Re: Nigeria Is Currently Facing Crisis — Tinubu by UncommonLogic: 9:49pm On Feb 19, 2021
Odua1stson:
sorry dindinrin, las las u go be alright

Ode, omogu, oloribu, amukun meko. When the war starts na mumu like you that will be running to the border first.
Re: Nigeria Is Currently Facing Crisis — Tinubu by zoedew: 9:49pm On Feb 19, 2021
NwaNimo1:
Brought on by.......

A

P athetic

C riminal

[img]https://media./images/eaded1e027943854c55d46eb9fc1acad/tenor.gif[/img]
Pray, is that Prof Pat Utomi dancing beside The BAT!

P lease

D ont

P reach !
Re: Nigeria Is Currently Facing Crisis — Tinubu by osazsky(m): 9:52pm On Feb 19, 2021
The cash stacked on those 5 bullion vans during elections would have solved 75 percent of the crises we face today.election is not do or die.and moreover u created 90 percent of the mess.if lagos worship u and u are trying to be the nxt president.sir lagos is not nigeria.u wont get a single vote from us here in edo state u can take this info to d bank
Re: Nigeria Is Currently Facing Crisis — Tinubu by Nobody: 9:53pm On Feb 19, 2021
UncommonLogic:

If Tinubu and other leaders should start barking like that Namdiot Cownu and that thug Sunday Igboho, all of you online keyboard warriors will be running in the bush to Ghana and other countries by now. Most of you keyboard warriors have no clue what war is all about.
Keep flaming the ember of war, just be ready to be at the war front once it starts.

Everyone is losing their head currently but Tinubu cannot lose his because he has a different role and calling in life to others.

Making careless statements and acting rashly like others is not something wise Yorubas would want to see from Tinubu. Does he have the interest of Yorubas at heart? 110%. That, for me, is more important Than anything else despite the insults and attacks the man is getting non-stop.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is Currently Facing Crisis — Tinubu by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:58pm On Feb 19, 2021
it has been facing this same crisis since 1914!
Re: Nigeria Is Currently Facing Crisis — Tinubu by OBIPLUS(m): 9:59pm On Feb 19, 2021
Do these politicians read comments from Nigerians at all, I deeply doubt.
Re: Nigeria Is Currently Facing Crisis — Tinubu by Talibanis: 10:02pm On Feb 19, 2021
Tell me something else I don't know.
Re: Nigeria Is Currently Facing Crisis — Tinubu by holuwajobar(m): 10:04pm On Feb 19, 2021
Tinubu is not your governor, nor president ...but you guys want him to comment on the issue on ground... How is his comment important in solving the matter

Nawa oo
Re: Nigeria Is Currently Facing Crisis — Tinubu by popesco123: 10:05pm On Feb 19, 2021
JAMO4REAL1:
Tinubu is the next president of federal republic of Nigeria LORI IRO

NO HE IS NOT GOING TO SMELL IT, WE THE SOUTHWEST PEOPLE CHOOSE OSIBANJO OR FAYEMI. IF YOU WANT WE CAN BET IT
Re: Nigeria Is Currently Facing Crisis — Tinubu by Nobody: 10:15pm On Feb 19, 2021
SpecialAdviser:
Is he just waking up?

this has been common knowledge since the 70s
Re: Nigeria Is Currently Facing Crisis — Tinubu by Nobody: 10:20pm On Feb 19, 2021
Akanbiedu:

Any Yoruba who does not understand that the comments of our brethren from the East side is driven by hate is a naive fool.

The way they spit insult and venom at Tinubu you would think he has more official powers and influence than Buhari.

Meanwhile non of their own leaders have spoken and, as you rightly pointed out, Northern leaders are quiet too when they should be most outspoken in the search for a solution.

The few Northerners who have spoken, like El Rufai and Bala Mohammed, have only given tacit support to their Fulani kinsmen.

They simply always want to give Tinubu a bad name to hang him.
Re: Nigeria Is Currently Facing Crisis — Tinubu by eneyoduke(m): 10:20pm On Feb 19, 2021
Now that he has spoken what next?
Re: Nigeria Is Currently Facing Crisis — Tinubu by Modarun(m): 10:21pm On Feb 19, 2021
Na now he geet mouth. Presidential ambition.
Re: Nigeria Is Currently Facing Crisis — Tinubu by kingtappa: 10:31pm On Feb 19, 2021
Very useless take. Most of these hoodlums think Nigerians are stupid. How can you open your stinking mouth to call on the clerics to pray for the problem that you idiots can resolve.

Imagine Tinubu becoming the president of Nigeria ��
Re: Nigeria Is Currently Facing Crisis — Tinubu by govomotors: 10:34pm On Feb 19, 2021
Ololo, when some individuals decide to take what belong to over 150 million people, what do you expect?

When bullion van move cash to a private house in a cashless society, what do you expect?

When most political appointments are paid for or given base on religion ground or as compensation for a late friend, what do you expect?

When governors complete their 8 years in office, then bribe their way to become senator, what do you expect?

When promotion and retirement in our security forces are done disorderly, what do you expect?

When retired generals are immediately appointed as ambassador, what do you extect?

When employment and contracts are not awarded on merit, what do you expect?

The list is endless.

The masses have endured enough insecurity, lack of light, water and good roads. Instead of hurrily address the decaying issue affecting the nation, the only thing politician think about is 2023.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Currently Facing Crisis — Tinubu by badonkadonk: 10:47pm On Feb 19, 2021
Odua1stson:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/02/nigeria-is-currently-facing-crisis-tinubu/

Noooo.. we thought it was blossoming..

Sir! If I tell you what my mind wants to tell you, you would not sleep well tonight.
Re: Nigeria Is Currently Facing Crisis — Tinubu by Tonitoniton(m): 11:05pm On Feb 19, 2021
so, this guy still dey naija? I think say na wen time reach for am to become president him go show face after fulani don level him people?

these are not leaders
Re: Nigeria Is Currently Facing Crisis — Tinubu by okorogodwin4(m): 11:10pm On Feb 19, 2021
I will never blame pa Asiwaju he is mindful of his comments b4 the Press will quote him out of context
Re: Nigeria Is Currently Facing Crisis — Tinubu by egoldman(m): 11:13pm On Feb 19, 2021
Re: Nigeria Is Currently Facing Crisis — Tinubu by povpusseylover1: 11:18pm On Feb 19, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Maybe the crisis plaguing the nation now was caused by the Jonathan administration.

Abi no be so ?
he was one oof dose who frustrate jonathan efforts ..... he (tinubu ) is nothing but a bloody man
Re: Nigeria Is Currently Facing Crisis — Tinubu by criuze(m): 11:24pm On Feb 19, 2021
You what to talk like Obama because of 2023 abi

ok, finally spoken like a normal political if Nigerian descent technically avoiding the name fulani

This spell is something else

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Colloquium: Tinubu Apologises, Says He Meant 50,000 Youths Not 50 Million / Bola Tinubu Meets With Former National Assembly Members / COVID-19: Buhari Approves Withdrawal Of $150m From Sovereign Wealth Fund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.