Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,790 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:36 PM

Nigeria Is Currently Facing Crisis — Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Is Currently Facing Crisis — Tinubu (30385 Views)

Terrorism, Niger Crisis: Tinubu Shuns ex-Generals For Incoming Cabinet / Edo Assembly Crisis: Tinubu Says Obaseki Has Committed Impeachable Offences / APC Crisis: Tinubu Regains ‘control’ Of Ogun, Ondo, Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Is Currently Facing Crisis — Tinubu by JoeEeL(m): 9:04pm On Feb 19, 2021
Why is this one talking?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Currently Facing Crisis — Tinubu by Asianjollof007: 9:05pm On Feb 19, 2021
We no know say e dey face crisis before, ode. Instead of taking actions and finding solution to the problem on ground, na to dey rebrand another english give everything.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Currently Facing Crisis — Tinubu by ridwanlawal: 9:06pm On Feb 19, 2021
thymm50:
He is begging us not to scatter the country as it would end his personal ambition of becoming the president
He is begging us to live as one until his ambition is fulfilled, after his eight years if the country wants to scatter it is not his business.
My thought in this

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Currently Facing Crisis — Tinubu by Goodman247: 9:06pm On Feb 19, 2021
Selfish man,while herdsmen are killing your people, you don't want to say anything because of your selfish ambition

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Currently Facing Crisis — Tinubu by ceejay80s(m): 9:06pm On Feb 19, 2021
The eediot is just waking up after swallowing super appette

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Currently Facing Crisis — Tinubu by topoftheworld(m): 9:07pm On Feb 19, 2021
Good morning sir!!!

Who woke U up..

Don't think u can lead this nation as a president ooooo

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Currently Facing Crisis — Tinubu by Shegzo(m): 9:08pm On Feb 19, 2021
BlackPantherxXx:

Tinubu is actually very very old. He sounds aged.

Believe me.... the man probably doesn't want to be President.

People just project those aspirations onto him and he doesn't bother to correct them.
I laugh in Buhari voice.
Re: Nigeria Is Currently Facing Crisis — Tinubu by Nobody: 9:08pm On Feb 19, 2021
Lubumbashi:
I was watching Tinubu on TVC news today during the Fidau prayers for Lateef Jakande. He was giving a speech while holding a Mic and his hand was shaking pretty vividly. I hope he is well. It didn't look good.

Tinubu is an elderly dude and I think he has health issues. How serious we cannot know. If serious enough to limit his efficacy then I am sure BAT will do the right thing and swing behind Osinbajo.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Currently Facing Crisis — Tinubu by Nobody: 9:10pm On Feb 19, 2021
Odua1stson:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/02/nigeria-is-currently-facing-crisis-tinubu/

Says the most selfish motherfuckēr that ever popped out of a Nigerian pussy

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Currently Facing Crisis — Tinubu by yemmywesey(m): 9:10pm On Feb 19, 2021
where are the cows ?, have you seen the cows?, is evans a herdsman?. you can never be our president, you are retired already politically.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Currently Facing Crisis — Tinubu by BlackPantherxXx: 9:11pm On Feb 19, 2021
Shegzo:

I laugh in Buhari voice.

U can laugh in Buhari's fart. Doesn't matter.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Currently Facing Crisis — Tinubu by DimIsaac10(m): 9:12pm On Feb 19, 2021
Imagine...... lolz

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Currently Facing Crisis — Tinubu by Vaughanlanrewaj: 9:13pm On Feb 19, 2021

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is Currently Facing Crisis — Tinubu by Odua1stson: 9:13pm On Feb 19, 2021
bash8936:

I don’t understand ur tears under Tinubu comment. Leave Tinubu for Yoruba people to judge him he’s non of ur concern.
Channel ur energy to the broad daylight massacre of ur people in Orlu and Orsu.
No Igbo leaders yet to comment, while the gullible Igbo masses are busy keeping watch on Tinubu news over all social media. Leaving their village family to be turned to Suya.
sorry guy and pls stop smoking
Re: Nigeria Is Currently Facing Crisis — Tinubu by Shegzo(m): 9:13pm On Feb 19, 2021
BlackPantherxXx:

U can laugh in Buhari's fart. Doesn't matter.
Don't let anyone deceive you he has the ambition to become the President.
Re: Nigeria Is Currently Facing Crisis — Tinubu by Nobody: 9:13pm On Feb 19, 2021
If you want to decieve a black man, just mention 'God'

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Currently Facing Crisis — Tinubu by BlackPantherxXx: 9:14pm On Feb 19, 2021
Oshigun:

Tinubu is an elderly dude and I think he has health issues. How serious we cannot know. If serious enough to limit his efficacy then I am sure BAT will do the right thing and swing behind Osinbajo.

I was shocked when I saw him on TV like 2 years ago. I seriously doubt he can stand the physical rigours of a national campaign.

I laugh when people say he's scheming to be President. Yes he tried Vice President then but I seriously doubt his aspirations for Number 1.

He just enjoys the silent treatment he gives to those speculating for him.
Re: Nigeria Is Currently Facing Crisis — Tinubu by BreconHills(m): 9:14pm On Feb 19, 2021
MayorofLagos:
Tinubu should walk his talk. Stop using security to move around in public. Ride public airline, not private jet. Lift your immunity and live like rest of us, travel to Abuja by road, experience what rest of people go through before preaching this pathetic message to people.

Those who are feeling the heat and pressure, those whose survival is online and dread falling victim of kidnapping, they have spoken and they want separation. Their voice is the mainstream.

Why only Tinubu? Why not the entire political class?
Re: Nigeria Is Currently Facing Crisis — Tinubu by BlackPantherxXx: 9:15pm On Feb 19, 2021
Shegzo:

Don't let anyone deceive you he has the ambition to become the President.

Source?
Re: Nigeria Is Currently Facing Crisis — Tinubu by UncommonLogic: 9:15pm On Feb 19, 2021
[s]
Odua1stson:
This bastard and fulani slave should shut his fucking mouth if there is no anything sensible to say.
fvck you and fvck your peace
[/s]

If Tinubu and other leaders should start barking like that Namdiot Cownu and that thug Sunday Igboho, all of you online keyboard warriors will be running in the bush to Ghana and other countries by now. Most of you keyboard warriors have no clue what war is all about.
Keep flaming the ember of war, just be ready to be at the war front once it starts.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Is Currently Facing Crisis — Tinubu by arsenal33: 9:15pm On Feb 19, 2021
MayorofLagos:
Tinubu should walk his talk. Stop using security to move around in public. Ride public airline, not private jet. Lift your immunity and live like rest of us, travel to Abuja by road, experience what rest of people go through before preaching this pathetic message to people.

Those who are feeling the heat and pressure, those whose survival is online and dread falling victim of kidnapping, they have spoken and they want separation. Their voice is the mainstream.
only Tinubu? Others nko? Including your heroes
Re: Nigeria Is Currently Facing Crisis — Tinubu by Nobody: 9:16pm On Feb 19, 2021
BlackPantherxXx:

Tinubu is actually very very old. He sounds aged.

Believe me.... the man probably doesn't want to be President.

People just project those aspirations onto him and he doesn't bother to correct them.

He's too old to run Nigeria (we defo cannot afford another Buhari) though not so old it would visibly slow him down

On the other hand, constant intake of weed would slow down the most alert of men... go figure

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Currently Facing Crisis — Tinubu by Shegzo(m): 9:17pm On Feb 19, 2021
BlackPantherxXx:

Source?
i no fit lie give you grin
BlackPantherxXx:

Source?
i no fit lie give you
Re: Nigeria Is Currently Facing Crisis — Tinubu by bigfish3k: 9:19pm On Feb 19, 2021
Welcome to the wailing club
Re: Nigeria Is Currently Facing Crisis — Tinubu by Lightorder: 9:20pm On Feb 19, 2021
GamalNasser:
Shameless man
very shameless

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Currently Facing Crisis — Tinubu by Greenback: 9:21pm On Feb 19, 2021
daddytime:
Crisis gbe ehi e

grin
Okpia we ruwhe na?!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Currently Facing Crisis — Tinubu by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:21pm On Feb 19, 2021
Na Ogun go kill u there!

Criminal bastard!
Re: Nigeria Is Currently Facing Crisis — Tinubu by MayorofLagos(m): 9:24pm On Feb 19, 2021
BreconHills:

Why only Tinubu? Why not the entire political class?

Im addressing the thread, the speaker quoted.
Re: Nigeria Is Currently Facing Crisis — Tinubu by Racoon(m): 9:26pm On Feb 19, 2021
Idiot! Thought Buhari has made Nigeria Nigeria Eldorado?
They same crisis you install will consume you.Continue!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Currently Facing Crisis — Tinubu by Bayaar02(m): 9:29pm On Feb 19, 2021
Weyrey dey disguise
Re: Nigeria Is Currently Facing Crisis — Tinubu by Makebitcoin: 9:29pm On Feb 19, 2021
You are part of those who created the crisis why lamenting don’t you know that Buhari is satan
Re: Nigeria Is Currently Facing Crisis — Tinubu by Brushstrokes20: 9:32pm On Feb 19, 2021
Really?...I thought is el Dorado o!.....

Pathetic bunch of self serving THIEVES!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Set To Fully Deregulate Downstream, Petrol To Sell For Over N100 A Litre / "Nigerians Put To Shame Prophets Of Doom On 2015 Election" - Goodluck Jonathan / 2023: Shekarau Warns Southern Governors To Stop ‘Ganging Up’ Against North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.