Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Woman Gives Birth By The Roadside In Bayelsa (Photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman Gives Birth By The Roadside In Bayelsa (Photos) (30689 Views)

Man Slumps And Dies By Roadside In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Lady Looking Drugged Found Lying By The Roadside In Lekki / Hawker Gives Birth To Baby Boy By The Roadside In Imo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Gives Birth By The Roadside In Bayelsa (Photos) by Romanoff(f): 8:42pm On Feb 19, 2021
God is wonderful.
Re: Woman Gives Birth By The Roadside In Bayelsa (Photos) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Feb 19, 2021
hi guys check my signature
Re: Woman Gives Birth By The Roadside In Bayelsa (Photos) by MayorBlue(m): 8:42pm On Feb 19, 2021
Congrats �
Re: Woman Gives Birth By The Roadside In Bayelsa (Photos) by Theta1: 8:43pm On Feb 19, 2021
Her name is Abiona
Re: Woman Gives Birth By The Roadside In Bayelsa (Photos) by Nairalandwizerd(m): 8:43pm On Feb 19, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

Thank God for safe delivery.

Thanks to the people that helped the woman during labour.

Another road worker is born. #FutureNURTWChairman

May God be praised
you dey madth
Re: Woman Gives Birth By The Roadside In Bayelsa (Photos) by 99thEnemy(m): 8:44pm On Feb 19, 2021
This boy go grow come hate to fill forms oh!

Place of Birth : Roadside grin grin grin
Re: Woman Gives Birth By The Roadside In Bayelsa (Photos) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Feb 19, 2021
RRodwave:
Dear God
Please Help us overcome this Hardship

Buhari and co has Finished us all

Congrats ma on your safe delivery
As in ehh, the frustration is much oh.

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth By The Roadside In Bayelsa (Photos) by BRATISLAVA: 8:48pm On Feb 19, 2021
Immortaltunez:
This one na Abisona wink ... congrats madam, may God bless the child
Abiona
Re: Woman Gives Birth By The Roadside In Bayelsa (Photos) by Immortaltunez: 8:52pm On Feb 19, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Abiona
na same tongue
Re: Woman Gives Birth By The Roadside In Bayelsa (Photos) by Felabarmudia: 8:53pm On Feb 19, 2021
post=99233595:
Update From . COM

A woman has given birth to a baby boy along a busy road in Yenagoa, the Bayelsa state capital, Reports.

According to a Facebook user who notify News Crew, The pregnant woman went into labour and delivered her baby along Okaka expressway in the state capital on Thursday February 18.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=868292083739773&id=100016769673249
Abiona

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth By The Roadside In Bayelsa (Photos) by Asianjollof007: 8:55pm On Feb 19, 2021
Oruko omo naa yi o si ma je..
Abi-si-ona.
Re: Woman Gives Birth By The Roadside In Bayelsa (Photos) by ordainbuzz(m): 8:56pm On Feb 19, 2021
Thank God for save delivery,no need to pay hospital bills

Imagining everyone delivering by the road side

Bad market for hospital ☹️��☹️☹️☹️�
Re: Woman Gives Birth By The Roadside In Bayelsa (Photos) by Asianjollof007: 8:59pm On Feb 19, 2021
Theta1:
Her name is Abiona
Konfam

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth By The Roadside In Bayelsa (Photos) by WibusJaga: 9:01pm On Feb 19, 2021
Guys Pls hussle so your wife doesn't give birth on the roadside.
Re: Woman Gives Birth By The Roadside In Bayelsa (Photos) by BRATISLAVA: 9:10pm On Feb 19, 2021
Immortaltunez:
na same tongue

Really?
Re: Woman Gives Birth By The Roadside In Bayelsa (Photos) by HopeVictor(m): 9:12pm On Feb 19, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Really?
Good evening..how you dey
Re: Woman Gives Birth By The Roadside In Bayelsa (Photos) by aikyg(m): 9:12pm On Feb 19, 2021
Did you get her consent before posting the picture? Emergency journalists!

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth By The Roadside In Bayelsa (Photos) by Sunnydoo: 9:13pm On Feb 19, 2021
The child will become a serious missionary or evangelist when grown up. shocked
Re: Woman Gives Birth By The Roadside In Bayelsa (Photos) by Nicepoker(m): 9:13pm On Feb 19, 2021
geendi:
what women go true in keeping up the continuity of the human race.
Let us hear word.
Re: Woman Gives Birth By The Roadside In Bayelsa (Photos) by BRATISLAVA: 9:15pm On Feb 19, 2021
HopeVictor:

Good evening..how you dey

You're becoming human. Are we safe? grin

Merry evening to you.
Re: Woman Gives Birth By The Roadside In Bayelsa (Photos) by Onyemaonwu: 9:19pm On Feb 19, 2021
letitrainnow:
Congrats.
Start Redeeming N40,000 every week! This month alone I have redeemed N40,000 four times, which makes it N160,000 cash Gidgham directly into my bank account, the reg fee to this opportunity is just N2,500 and guess what, you will still get back withdraw-able N2,500 cash back to your account. No need to refer, coz the system bot can handle that part for you if you are interested in this opportunity, ask me how now by visiting this link for details  see my sig
You need just your phone and N2,500 to start receiving N40,000 weekly. Grab this now!!!

how
Re: Woman Gives Birth By The Roadside In Bayelsa (Photos) by NewDelhi(m): 9:25pm On Feb 19, 2021
I wonder why these people don't calculate their estimated delivery date so they can lodge in a maternity clinic/ward
Re: Woman Gives Birth By The Roadside In Bayelsa (Photos) by HopeVictor(m): 9:27pm On Feb 19, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

You're becoming human. Are we safe? grin

Merry evening to you.
Lol..chai.. how was your day
Re: Woman Gives Birth By The Roadside In Bayelsa (Photos) by Buffalo2(m): 9:31pm On Feb 19, 2021
Abiona.
Re: Woman Gives Birth By The Roadside In Bayelsa (Photos) by Immortaltunez: 9:31pm On Feb 19, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Really?
yes sir, just like Abioye and Abisoye

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth By The Roadside In Bayelsa (Photos) by highness25(m): 9:41pm On Feb 19, 2021
letitrainnow:
Congrats.
Start Redeeming N40,000 every week! This month alone I have redeemed N40,000 four times, which makes it N160,000 cash Gidgham directly into my bank account, the reg fee to this opportunity is just N2,500 and guess what, you will still get back withdraw-able N2,500 cash back to your account. No need to refer, coz the system bot can handle that part for you if you are interested in this opportunity, ask me how now by visiting this link for details  see my sig
You need just your phone and N2,500 to start receiving N40,000 weekly. Grab this now!!!

Shey your family people no like to make money? mumu.
Re: Woman Gives Birth By The Roadside In Bayelsa (Photos) by BRATISLAVA: 9:54pm On Feb 19, 2021
Immortaltunez:
yes sir, just like Abioye and Abisoye

I've learned something new from you today.
Re: Woman Gives Birth By The Roadside In Bayelsa (Photos) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Feb 19, 2021
look at all ya mouth May god be praised
anyway thanks be to God
BUT IF NIGERIA WAS A USEFUL COUNTRY A STANDBY AMBULANCE WOULD HAVE BEEN CONTACTED BUT LOL IS ROAD EVEN GOOD SEF WHAT AM I SAYING IS IT THE CONTRAPTIONS WE HAVE HERE THAT WILL CARRY HER WEEEP I SAY WEEEP FOR NIGERIA
Re: Woman Gives Birth By The Roadside In Bayelsa (Photos) by naniawini(f): 10:18pm On Feb 19, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

May God be praised
grin grin grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Gives Birth By The Roadside In Bayelsa (Photos) by bid4rich(m): 10:20pm On Feb 19, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

May God be praised

Will you say this if the woman happens to be your wife and the child your child?
Sometimes there is need to think and rethink before you make public statement

Congratulations to the woman
Re: Woman Gives Birth By The Roadside In Bayelsa (Photos) by omojesu202(m): 10:33pm On Feb 19, 2021
Odetokun3:
Posting this ain't ethical. Not everything you post pls.

seeing is believing
Re: Woman Gives Birth By The Roadside In Bayelsa (Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 10:44pm On Feb 19, 2021
Odetokun3:

Naija uncover. If it's your mum or sister, will you do the same?

Mean - To Cover Everything In Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can A Delayed Ejaculation Actually Father A Child? / Woman, Daughter Stranded In India Over Hospital Bills (Photo) / 648 New COVID-19 Cases, 829 Discharged And 2 Deaths On July 27 - (1519 Tested)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.