Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,698 members, 7,955,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:36 AM

Woman Gives Birth By The Roadside In Bayelsa (Photos) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman Gives Birth By The Roadside In Bayelsa (Photos) (30795 Views)

Man Slumps And Dies By Roadside In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Lady Looking Drugged Found Lying By The Roadside In Lekki / Hawker Gives Birth To Baby Boy By The Roadside In Imo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Gives Birth By The Roadside In Bayelsa (Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 10:47pm On Feb 19, 2021
aikyg:
Did you get her consent before posting the picture? Emergency journalists!

As Far As, it was posted By , No Wahala, will be there, Because We Cover Everything In Nigeria
Re: Woman Gives Birth By The Roadside In Bayelsa (Photos) by Saig: 11:13pm On Feb 19, 2021
That woman has saved her husband hospital money.
Congratulations to her. Thank God for safe delivery
Re: Woman Gives Birth By The Roadside In Bayelsa (Photos) by tonididdy(m): 11:43pm On Feb 19, 2021
Beautiful smiley
Re: Woman Gives Birth By The Roadside In Bayelsa (Photos) by wumi2017(f): 11:48pm On Feb 19, 2021
Thank you baba God
Re: Woman Gives Birth By The Roadside In Bayelsa (Photos) by DocHerbs: 12:00am On Feb 20, 2021
God created herbs, roots etc for the wellness of man.
Our forefathers lived well & old because of there knowledge of herbs.

God alone is the final healer. I am just used by God to help people. I'm a medical practitioner by profession, that makes me a qualified doctor.

But I have chosen to use herbs to relieve people off there problems with the help of God, herbs & roots.

I specialize on the following ailment;

1. High blood & Low blood pressure (in just 2weeks it is over)

2. Are you obese, fat or having pot belly ( a week we get rid of it)

3. Are you suffering from gastritis, ulcer(of any kind) consider it over.

4. Infection of any sort, no matter how chronic it is, it will be flushed out into the drain with my herbal hot flush.

5. Nobody was created barren therefore, there shall be no barren around us. Through herbal remedy it will be sorted out.

Herbal medicine has zero side effects and very natural.

Please do not think about money, health is wealth....

Contact me your Doctor on Whatsapp on +234904 504 5644.

Reach out to me on Whatsapp, via whatsapp you can get my personal number for calls or visit my home of herbal remedy..

We cure; but God heals....
Re: Woman Gives Birth By The Roadside In Bayelsa (Photos) by Stanchem029: 1:18am On Feb 20, 2021
Futuragetty:

We don't bear names like "Okeke" "Agu" or Ani in Nsukka Asadu. so it's either you are telling a tale or you ain't sure of where you are from.
You seem to remain the same age every year, I saw this post last year. you were 28 years and this year again, You are still 28 years. is it not time to at least correct it
Anthony munachi okeke is fraudster from Anambra, from the family of late Eddy Okeke na Nawgwu.
Re: Woman Gives Birth By The Roadside In Bayelsa (Photos) by zudozz: 2:56am On Feb 20, 2021
Glory be to God!
Re: Woman Gives Birth By The Roadside In Bayelsa (Photos) by Odetokun3(m): 5:21am On Feb 20, 2021
post=99237206:

Mean - To Cover Everything In Nigeria

Go and cover your family issues too! Why don't you cover Kagara students eating in the captive. All you can cover is a woman that delivered on the road. How I wish it's someone very close to you. ko. Naija uncover ni
Re: Woman Gives Birth By The Roadside In Bayelsa (Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 5:52am On Feb 20, 2021
Odetokun3:

Go and cover your family issues too! Why don't you cover Kagara students eating in the captive. All you can cover is a woman that delivered on the road. How I wish it's someone very close to you. ko. Naija uncover ni

Cc: Lalasticlala, Come And See, I didn't understand why, he is jealous that I'm
Re: Woman Gives Birth By The Roadside In Bayelsa (Photos) by olasubomi2354: 6:18am On Feb 20, 2021
: yes sir, just like Abioye and AbisoyeI've learned something new from you today.
Re: Woman Gives Birth By The Roadside In Bayelsa (Photos) by jevic(m): 3:36pm On Feb 20, 2021
Thank God for safe delivery.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NDLEA Arrests Music Producer With Illegal Drugs Worth N374m (photo) / Update: Suicidal Nigerian Lady Stable And Receiving Treatment At The Hospital / All Health Workers Can Now Be Consultants-fg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.