Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,731 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Kim Kardashian Files For Divorce From Kanye West - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian Files For Divorce From Kanye West (48014 Views)

Cardi B Files For Divorce From Offset, Her Husband Of 3 Years / Toyin Lawani: "My Friend Influenced My Divorce From My Husband" / Teebillz Files For Divorce From Tiwa Savage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kim Kardashian Files For Divorce From Kanye West by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:40am On Feb 20, 2021
chamboy:
most of them are not even rich snowbunny. Forget all this media hype, Kanye is Richer then Kim. Sold world records, dude is an enigma. Kim just used him for stimulus package just like every snowbunny does to our stupid black Negro's...

The list goes on.....

Michael Jackson
OJ simpson

It is unfair to say Kim is using Kanye as stimulus package.

That woman is rich too. Kanye may be richer, but Kim is not hungry either. She is worth close to a billion dollars.

She has had three husbands but she did not become rich from divorcing them.
Re: Kim Kardashian Files For Divorce From Kanye West by frog12: 12:37pm On Feb 20, 2021
this no be surprise! a legal prostitute and a singer!
Re: Kim Kardashian Files For Divorce From Kanye West by Munzy14(m): 12:42pm On Feb 20, 2021
For any man, before u marry her, first examine her mother and her relationship with father of her kids..

Is she a single mom, what circumstances led to that.

If she is living with father of her kids, how does she treat him?

All this are pointers and handwriting on the wall.

One thing is certain in this union, their female kids will follow Kim way....Argue with your grandma.

Re: Kim Kardashian Files For Divorce From Kanye West by vickydevoka(m): 1:13pm On Feb 20, 2021
Karlifate:

Gbam!
Me gaskiya I love beautiful gals. Bun I can't just suffer in live shorten my life span on Earth bcus of mere beauty
Re: Kim Kardashian Files For Divorce From Kanye West by Brunicekid(m): 1:21pm On Feb 20, 2021
Some Celebrity Marriage wahala.
Re: Kim Kardashian Files For Divorce From Kanye West by frog12: 2:09pm On Feb 20, 2021
this na one real horror family!!
Re: Kim Kardashian Files For Divorce From Kanye West by Stellamariss(f): 2:37pm On Feb 20, 2021
Chaii!! My Kim
Re: Kim Kardashian Files For Divorce From Kanye West by atonement12: 3:21pm On Feb 20, 2021
grandlexuz:

Sharaap.
Angry?? Truth is bitter: D
Re: Kim Kardashian Files For Divorce From Kanye West by atonement12: 3:23pm On Feb 20, 2021
Ayo2004:

Ogbeni,shut up jhoor
Truth upset you, right? smiley
Re: Kim Kardashian Files For Divorce From Kanye West by atonement12: 3:36pm On Feb 20, 2021
compton11:
which Bible verse said that?
Mathew 5:32
"But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving
for the cause of fornication , causeth her to commit adultery: and
whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery."

God hates divorce!
Re: Kim Kardashian Files For Divorce From Kanye West by owowa145(m): 4:57pm On Feb 20, 2021
Felabrity:
How many times will they file for divorce? undecided
So Kanye will split his billion dollar 50/50?

FTC cool
Never.. OG was so smart, he had prenuptial agreement so incase this eventually happens... She gets nothing from him neither does he cool

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Files For Divorce From Kanye West by HIPROFILE(m): 5:25pm On Feb 20, 2021
SMBH:

She wants a device after how many kids.

Bro things that happens in marriages atimes can be beyond what one can imagine some women and even men most especially women suffer in marriages..ooo
Some take to endurance due to what society will say if He or She leaves the marriages.

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Files For Divorce From Kanye West by NaBanga: 5:29pm On Feb 20, 2021
Nigerians do not understand American marriage, yet alone the marriage of rich celebrities. The Kardashians were not rich in the past. They scammed the singer Brandi's family doing credit card fraud. Also there were other frauds that they are rumored to have committed. Kim Kardashian got her big break through Paris Hilton and the mother, Kris Jenner, realized she had hit a gold mine in reality tv. Kris Jenner, the mother, brokered a deal to release Kim's sex tape with Brandi's brother. The pair made money and the fraud committed against Brandi's family was forgiven.

If you follow the Kardashian history, the mother has pushed most of them towards black men with who are easily controlled. All the black men they targeted had drug problems, mental illness or criminal issues. They went for low self esteem low hanging fruit black men. They were after their money. They got it. The Kardashians who had biracial children will make sure those children marry white people so they don't lose their ethnicity to blackness.

Kanye was much more wealthy than Kim and he had many connections with the Kardashian family used. I won't say he was scammed, but he didn't have the ability to understand everything that was happening. Kim will get the amount that was agreed up on in the prenuptial agreement. That does not mean that she won't get anything. She will also get child support.

At this point Kanye turned back to his black friends in Hollywood who are trying to help him navigate his way out of this mess. Black men need to get smart but they won't due to low self esteem.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kim Kardashian Files For Divorce From Kanye West by compton11(m): 6:25pm On Feb 20, 2021
atonement12:
Mathew 5:32 "But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication , causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery."
God hates divorce!
do divorced would remain single for ever?
Re: Kim Kardashian Files For Divorce From Kanye West by atonement12: 10:53pm On Feb 20, 2021
compton11:
do divorced would remain single for ever?
God does not recognized divorce! A woman cannot remarry another man unless her husband is dead.
God does not support any man divorcing his wife.
If the woman that a court divorced goes to marry another man, she will be living in adultery.
No matter the issue with her husband, she can only remarry after the death of that man
In summary, when a man marries a woman(NOT divorced woman),, she becomes his wife until the death of the man.
A divorce court cannot separate a man and woman in the eyes of God.smiley
Re: Kim Kardashian Files For Divorce From Kanye West by joyousever(f): 11:51pm On Feb 20, 2021
Kris, their mother never divorced their father, she lost him to death before she married Bruce Jenner( Caitlyn) who did a sex change and is now a woman. I think she and Bruce divorced on mutual grounds after having their two daughters together (Kylie and co)
isthatso:
like Mother like daughter, if I am right the Mother too has been divorced 3 times. I always tell men, if you marry a woman from a single mother or a divorced home, she will find it easier to walk away from her marraige because that is her yard stick!

Similarly women avoid men from a single mother or a divorced home!!
Re: Kim Kardashian Files For Divorce From Kanye West by Nobody: 11:53pm On Feb 20, 2021
joyousever:
Kris, their mother never divorced their father, she lost him to death before she married Bruce Jenner( Caitlyn) who did a sex change and is now a woman. I think she and Bruce divorced on mutual grounds after having their two daughters together (Kylie and co)

Doesnt matter, bottom line when you witness your mother with different men (including toyboys), it becomes ok for you.
Re: Kim Kardashian Files For Divorce From Kanye West by joyousever(f): 11:59pm On Feb 20, 2021
Your opinion!
isthatso:

Doesnt matter, bottom line when you witness your mother with different men (including toyboys), it becomes ok for you.
Re: Kim Kardashian Files For Divorce From Kanye West by Nobody: 12:03am On Feb 21, 2021
joyousever:
Your opinion!

FACT! Your environment (Nurture) determines your future! divorce breeds divorce and all you single women (and fathers) deliberately bringing children to the world are just raising messed up children to the world who end up with commitment issues, entitlement mentality and narcisism talk less of ending up gay because of a lack of a father figure etc.

You cannot manufacture what you dont know and have never experienced. A child who doesnt now a balanced home cannot suddenly create one in his/her marraige.

It is a statistical fact, rarely will a child raised outside of a stable family raise a stable family themself. It is one of the reasons there are so many broken men, single mothers , and baby mamas among Black Americans. That a minority may go on to raise a stable family does not negate the fact that the overwhelming majority will not and the circle will continue in their offspring.
Re: Kim Kardashian Files For Divorce From Kanye West by joyousever(f): 12:10am On Feb 21, 2021
Hmmmm... take some breath. Ok bye!
isthatso:

FACT! Your environment (Nurture) determines your future! divorce breeds divorce and all you single women (and fathers) deliberately bringing children to the world are just raising messed up children to the world who end up with commitment issues, entitlement mentality and narcisism talk less of ending up gay because of a lack of a father figure etc.

You cannot manufacture what you dont know and have never experienced. A child who doesnt now a balanced home cannot suddenly create one in his/her marraige.

It is a statistical fact, rarely will a child raised outside of a stable family raise a stable family themself. It is one of the reasons there are so many broken men, single mothers , and baby mamas among Black Americans
Re: Kim Kardashian Files For Divorce From Kanye West by Nobody: 12:13am On Feb 21, 2021
joyousever:
Hmmmm... take some breath. Ok bye!

All these people you talk about come from broken homes or single parent homes! Think about it! Even Meghan and Harry...both from a broken home because Diana herself came from a broken home which is what started the chain that has continued in her son.

I know many families where the mmother was divorced/seperated and ALL the daughters are now divorced/seperated or single mothers!!!
Re: Kim Kardashian Files For Divorce From Kanye West by Arielle: 8:48am On Feb 21, 2021
Black men. Y'all never learn.
Re: Kim Kardashian Files For Divorce From Kanye West by Living05: 9:10pm On Feb 22, 2021
MrColdsweat:
The last 2 times this dude got heartbroken, we got 2 fantastic albums which changed hip-hop: 808's and heartbreak, and my beautiful dark twisted fantasy.

I hope we get another solid emo-rap album from mr west.

Meanwhile: Jay_z warned him about the kardashians and even distanced himself from mr west's wedding and marriage with kim. Jay_z almost ended his friendship with kanye west because if they were still friends, Kim could influence Beyonce.
If he had listened to jay_z, he wouldn't be in this mess.

Sometimes, God speaks to us through our friends.

Sorry but I find this comment a bit funny.
Kim k influence beyonce? As per impressionable young woman that beyonce is.
Jay-Z himself was in marital hot water a while ago and was very lucky to escape divorce.
Re: Kim Kardashian Files For Divorce From Kanye West by AlphaSoul: 2:52pm On Mar 03, 2021

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Zinoleesky & His Crew Given King's Welcome As They Storm Port-harcourt / Korede Bello And D'ja In Don Jazzy's Home (Photos, Video) / All Wizkid's 2017 International Awards In One Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.