Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,091 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Women Are Bad Marriage Advisers. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Women Are Bad Marriage Advisers. (22205 Views)

Turning A Bad Marriage To Enjoyable Marriage / Bad Marriage / The Kind Of List We Give Men, Women Are Meant To Be Rolling During Wedding- Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Are Bad Marriage Advisers. by GeneralPula: 8:50pm On Apr 21, 2021
Women are bad advisers generally, not just only marriage section..

Their brain size is so small compare to men. Women hardly gives good advice. Majority of them don’t know how to think viably!

Nah wetin dem see for movie dem dey use think. Their own self mind is always twisted!

But if you’re able to meet an extra ordinary woman, it’s a blessing for the man!

8 Likes

Re: Women Are Bad Marriage Advisers. by bluefilm: 8:50pm On Apr 21, 2021
mutter:
One of the major marriage destroyers is women who give bad advise.
Many homes have been broken by bad advise.
Sadly as a woman I have to admit that women are often home breakers.
I know this video might get me a shit storm from some acclaimed feminists...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtNDX8DKqlw

Du bist nicht meine Mutter.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Are Bad Marriage Advisers. by Caleycashh: 8:55pm On Apr 21, 2021
cococandy:
Yet when men give marriage advice to other men, they never preach the kumbaya you expect women to preach.

Their one stop sentence is to “send her back to father’s house”. Almost without fail, they never advice other men to stan bull shyt. That’s not breaking the home?

Very very funny

its the man that marries you, not YOU!!!

2 Likes

Re: Women Are Bad Marriage Advisers. by Fibonacci88: 8:58pm On Apr 21, 2021
that was how my fiancee friend advised her to stop visiting me cos i wasnt moving too fast with our marriage preparations. I just laff tell her to tell her to be careful when listening to friends advise.

4 Likes

Re: Women Are Bad Marriage Advisers. by damiloladuke: 8:59pm On Apr 21, 2021
ok
Re: Women Are Bad Marriage Advisers. by Hintona(f): 9:03pm On Apr 21, 2021
bukatyne:
In secondary school, we called it 'if na me' cheesy grin

I don't think it is a 'woman' problem because I have seen men do same on/offline.

'I wash my wife's car because she deserves it's; 'i cook because it is my hobby'; 'I do XYZ because my spouse deserves it'.

They are all married to the only good men and women in the world so going the extra mile for them or being a little patient is worth it.

Somehow, they 'enjoy' doing all the good things that would continually make their spouses happy. Those things are not 'compulsory', they just 'like' to do them.

They are so plenty here that it makes for comic relief when they goad posters into doing what is wrong while they know (from their previous posts/belief system/situation) that they are taking far more or doing something worse.

This generation also has itchy ears so when you assess the stories they bring or tell and tell them the truth, you become a 'man pleaser'; 'anti-feminist'; 'anti-women'; 'simp'; 'woman wrapper'. Etc.

That's why a Beyonce (a woman who forgave a cheating husband and immediately went on to have twins) would wear a bikini and tell girls they 'rule' the world or to summarize 'the future is female'. And girls would listen and project their inner 'Sasha' whom Beyonce left on stage at home.

Or a Chimamanda who dresses like a Pastor's wife would come out to complain 'girls are told to dress decently or cross their legs while sitting' and women would shout 'power to the ladies'.

Or Cardi B would tell women not to buy more expansive gifts for their men aka buy weed when he gives you flowers while she buys the world and more for her husband/baby daddy.

Like you rightly said, some of the people goading you also want to use you as a guinea pig for their fantasies. 'If Shade or Tunji runs it and it works for them, maybe I would try it'.

I believe anyone matured enough to have a relationship/marriage or attain certain positions must have acquired the required skill set and emotional intelligence to maintain them.

If they don't, they should go and learn.

Lies Chimamanda has worn clothes that show generous amounts of her breasts and Beyonce taking back Jay Z has nothing to do with Feminism.

Because Offset gives her the world and more too.

5 Likes

Re: Women Are Bad Marriage Advisers. by Reex12(m): 9:04pm On Apr 21, 2021
fish brains with herds mentality

1 Like

Re: Women Are Bad Marriage Advisers. by denvers: 9:07pm On Apr 21, 2021
Pochettino:
We women are heartless
First time you talk true...

1 Like

Re: Women Are Bad Marriage Advisers. by luminouz(m): 9:12pm On Apr 21, 2021
Yes
Re: Women Are Bad Marriage Advisers. by openmine(m): 9:13pm On Apr 21, 2021
Hmmm...interesting!
The story of the two wives should be an eye opener!
Only the discerning will comprehend and pick out one or two instructions from this woman!
Re: Women Are Bad Marriage Advisers. by KanuSE: 9:14pm On Apr 21, 2021
It's common knowledge.

Whenever you have issues with your husband or bf, the wrongest people to consult are your female friends or female members of your family coz they will surely ride on emotions and inadvertently destroy what's left of your relationship/marriage.

My 2kobo✌️

2 Likes

Re: Women Are Bad Marriage Advisers. by DrFunmisticGlow: 9:17pm On Apr 21, 2021
mutter:

I understand but realise I wasn't referring to all women, but just sending out a caution.
Because many women break their homes based on bad advise.
That's why the message is to be cautious.
so men don't destroy their homes due to bad advice called 'beer parlour talk'?

At least try to be objective.

Las las, i do what works for me.

10 Likes

Re: Women Are Bad Marriage Advisers. by KanuSE: 9:17pm On Apr 21, 2021
cococandy:
Yet when men give marriage advice to other men, they never preach the kumbaya you expect women to preach.

Their one stop sentence is to “send her back to father’s house”. Almost without fail, they never advice other men to stan bull shyt. That’s not breaking the home?

Very very funny

Instead of you to be cooking my dinner you're here chatting malaki.

Abeg goan get me something to eat joor.
Re: Women Are Bad Marriage Advisers. by Matheusmartin: 9:18pm On Apr 21, 2021

99% of the problems in this country are created by men..
Somehow, we still pinch it on the women..

9 Likes

Re: Women Are Bad Marriage Advisers. by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:19pm On Apr 21, 2021
Caleycashh:
its the man that marries you, not YOU!!!
And so says who?

They marry each other and the woman accepts the marriage or is it not? What exactly is your point undecided

5 Likes

Re: Women Are Bad Marriage Advisers. by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:20pm On Apr 21, 2021
Matheusmartin:

99% of the problems in this country are created by men..
Somehow, we still pinch it on the women..
Don't mind them

2 Likes

Re: Women Are Bad Marriage Advisers. by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:22pm On Apr 21, 2021
Hintona:

Lies Chimamanda has worn clothes that show generous amounts of her breasts and Beyonce taking back Jay Z has nothing to do with Feminism.

I agree with you but remove offset abeg he gives her the world by putting his dick on every hole abeg comot offset from there CardiB go drop his sorry as* soon

2 Likes

Re: Women Are Bad Marriage Advisers. by ThiagoKid(m): 9:25pm On Apr 21, 2021
Re: Women Are Bad Marriage Advisers. by brainhack(m): 9:26pm On Apr 21, 2021
bukatyne:

I don't think it is a 'woman' problem because I have seen men do same on/offline.

'I wash my wife's car because she deserves it's; 'i cook because it is my hobby'; 'I do XYZ because my spouse deserves it'.

They are all married to the only good men and women in the world so going the extra mile for them or being a little patient is worth it.

Somehow, they 'enjoy' doing all the good things that would continually make their spouses happy. Those things are not 'compulsory', they just 'like' to do them.

They are so plenty here that it makes for comic relief when they goad posters into doing what is wrong while they know (from their previous posts/belief system/situation) that they are taking far more or doing something worse.

This generation also has itchy ears so when you assess the stories they bring or tell and tell them the truth, you become a 'man pleaser'; 'anti-feminist'; 'anti-women'; 'simp'; 'woman wrapper'. Etc.

That's why a Beyonce (a woman who forgave a cheating husband and immediately went on to have twins) would wear a bikini and tell girls they 'rule' the world or to summarize 'the future is female'. And girls would listen and project their inner 'Sasha' whom Beyonce left on stage at home.

Or a Chimamanda who dresses like a Pastor's wife would come out to complain 'girls are told to dress decently or cross their legs while sitting' and women would shout 'power to the ladies'.

Or Cardi B would tell women not to buy more expansive gifts for their men aka buy weed when he gives you flowers while she buys the world and more for her husband/baby daddy.

Like you rightly said, some of the people goading you also want to use you as a guinea pig for their fantasies. 'If Shade or Tunji runs it and it works for them, maybe I would try it'.

I believe anyone matured enough to have a relationship/marriage or attain certain positions must have acquired the required skill set and emotional intelligence to maintain them.

Best thing I have read on Nairaland this month!

@TheBolded most times I got confused as to whether some followers are blind or they are just plain stupid (my money is on the latter).

Someone that has a husband, she loves, respects and cherishes (and lovely children) is giving you tips that would inevitably bring about conflict in our own up and coming relationship; telling you that you are a strong single woman lol. A man that would walk to ends of the world for his wife, tells you to over-assert yourself and lord over your girlfriend, in our already fragile relationship.

Is it that some people don’t have common-sense or they just don’t want love and peace in their lives, I look at followers of these social constructs with so much pity. Smh.

People, always safeguard your happiness.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women Are Bad Marriage Advisers. by TSBO: 9:34pm On Apr 21, 2021
Interesting
Re: Women Are Bad Marriage Advisers. by emmyN(m): 9:37pm On Apr 21, 2021
bukatyne:

Or Linda Ikeji asking you to practice celibacy while she is busy "felling" pregnant grin

5 Likes

Re: Women Are Bad Marriage Advisers. by ekhai(m): 9:49pm On Apr 21, 2021
This

3 Likes

Re: Women Are Bad Marriage Advisers. by dominique(f): 9:50pm On Apr 21, 2021
So men are the better advisers abi? All those ones know is submission, that one na advice?

3 Likes

Re: Women Are Bad Marriage Advisers. by Reex12(m): 9:52pm On Apr 21, 2021
Richy4:

Not all women... My mum is nice... Believe me...I can't vouch for my sisters but my Mum, I know her well enough ... smiley
you only shown the side your mum wants you to like ..simp.
try getting on her badside and know you'll would be shocked

1 Like

Re: Women Are Bad Marriage Advisers. by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 21, 2021
Nigerian girls are useless; ALL OF THEM!

2 Likes

Re: Women Are Bad Marriage Advisers. by 001spice: 10:04pm On Apr 21, 2021
mutter:
One of the major marriage destroyers is women who give bad advise.
Many homes have been broken by bad advise.
Sadly as a woman I have to admit that women are often home breakers.
I know this video might get me a shit storm from some acclaimed feminists...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtNDX8DKqlw
That a lie. I strongly believe men are bad marriage adviser

1 Like

Re: Women Are Bad Marriage Advisers. by Twelfthman: 10:14pm On Apr 21, 2021
Well women are mostly rule by their emotions.
Emotions can be the most powerful thing if put in good use but the bad side to it is that emotions cloud judgement...

AmazonTopaz:

Says who?

Yet men get angry and commit violence is anger not emotion too? Emotions have nothing to do with gender and it does not rule people based on gender you people should learn and stop this beer parlor talk

Look woman I am not here for gender war or ready to go back and forth with with you.
Women take better control of their emotions as they get older so I don't expect you young women to understand or agree with my point. The older women are more wise and balanced logically and emotionally.
I just started fact. The bitter truth. Deal with it

7 Likes

Re: Women Are Bad Marriage Advisers. by Munzy14(m): 10:15pm On Apr 21, 2021
Hintona:

consolation...grin
Women their own worst enemy....smh

The fact is smart and sensible people take all like a pinch of salt.
Re: Women Are Bad Marriage Advisers. by Caleycashh: 10:17pm On Apr 21, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

And so says who?

They marry each other and the woman accepts the marriage or is it not? What exactly is your point undecided
You nor anyone can't change how the world works, never!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Marrying A Feminist / Changes You Noticed In Your Spouse After Marriage! / Many Nigerian Marriages Have Ended Long Ago – Pastor Kinsgley Okonkwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.