Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,296 members, 7,836,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Women Are Bad Marriage Advisers. - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Women Are Bad Marriage Advisers. (22274 Views)

Turning A Bad Marriage To Enjoyable Marriage / Bad Marriage / The Kind Of List We Give Men, Women Are Meant To Be Rolling During Wedding- Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Are Bad Marriage Advisers. by DEMZEE(m): 7:57am On Apr 22, 2021
dominique:

You people and your obsession with submission. How many of you give the love that comes with this submission? A woman is being opressed, abused, exploited etc in marriage. The only advice you can give her is to continue being submissive. What other advice does an average Nigerian man give a troubled wife that makes them think they're the better advisers?

Western women don't submit to their husbands that why they initiate 80% of the divorce in marriages.

Women are not built to lead men especially in a relationship

4 Likes

Re: Women Are Bad Marriage Advisers. by DEMZEE(m): 7:58am On Apr 22, 2021
CHoccolaTE:

I am very glad my comment pained you into writing profanities.

Good

I write with profanity everyday fool!

It's my thing
Re: Women Are Bad Marriage Advisers. by DEMZEE(m): 7:59am On Apr 22, 2021
Shokoloko:

The bible does not agree that women are sexual objects, you cannot even lust after a female that isn't your wife. undecided

Women are sexual objects and their pussy is their most prized asset

1 Like

Re: Women Are Bad Marriage Advisers. by DEMZEE(m): 8:01am On Apr 22, 2021
Rushna27:

no tym to waste for pple like u.... bless God say na dat same woman born u and na she u go still marry...... ur personal assumption is ur personal problem....

Just stating facts though
Re: Women Are Bad Marriage Advisers. by kushme: 8:25am On Apr 22, 2021
DEMZEE:

I have left that useless estrogeneous bitch, she's void of logic and her ovulation cycle makes her illogical

Such an overgrown worthless toddler

Guy, you're a Badoo, immediately that AmazonTalc saw your mention, she begin run..

Eh be like say you don give her the John Cena style before grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Women Are Bad Marriage Advisers. by DEMZEE(m): 8:36am On Apr 22, 2021
kushme:

Guy, you're a Badoo, immediately that AmazonTalc saw your mention, she begin run..

Eh be like say you don give her the John Cena style before grin cheesy

Lolzzzz

She's an emotional nonentity, she only debates guys who don't have hard stance against feminism. Wen people like us who have hard stance against feminism show,she will start shaking and she will Japa

3 Likes

Re: Women Are Bad Marriage Advisers. by dominique(f): 8:38am On Apr 22, 2021
DEMZEE:

Western women don't submit to their husbands that why they initiate 80% of the divorce in marriages.

Women are not built to lead men especially in a relationship

Does being built to rule mean running your country to the ground? The men leading us, where exactly are they leading us to? How well are they leading us? You African men with zero creativity, productivity, leadership skills or brain power for anything tangible think you're in a position to bring down the female gender to feel better about yourselves.

My sister that went to an all girl's school (queen's college) was comparing old students whatsapp group with someone that went to Saint Gregory's college (an all boys school). The old girls whatsapp group was very transparent and accountable with funds, every kobo spent was accounted for and the treasurer gave regular statement of accounts. The old boys group was an entirely different story. From embezzlement of funds to insults to death threats. All the school projects and reunion they were planing towards have been suspended as a result of millions of naira vanishing into thin air. They have broken into cliques where members of each clique will be throwing insults at one other even dragging their families in their mess. These are the people that are supposed to be better leaders and resource managers o. Ordinary whatsapp group, they're embezzling money what will they now do in a political leadership position?

Name one, just one black dominated country governed by men that is doing well today.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Are Bad Marriage Advisers. by DEMZEE(m): 8:50am On Apr 22, 2021
dominique:

Does being built to rule mean running your country to the ground? The men leading us, where exactly are they leading us to? How well are they leading us? You African men with zero creativity, productivity, leadership skills or brain power for anything tangible think you're in a position to bring down the female gender to feel better about yourselves.

My sister that went to an all girl's school (queen's college) was comparing old students whatsapp group with someone that went to Saint Gregory's college (an all boys school). The old girls whatsapp group was very transparent and accountable with funds, every kobo spent was accounted for and the treasurer gave regular statement of accounts. The old boys group was an entirely different story. From embezzlement of funds to insults to death threats. All the school projects and reunion they were planing towards have been suspended as a result of millions of naira vanishing into thin air. They have broken into cliques where members of each clique will be throwing insults at one other even dragging their families in their mess. These are the people that are supposed to be better leaders and resource managers o. Ordinary whatsapp group, they're embezzling money what will they now do in a political leadership position?

Name one, just one black dominated country governed by men that is doing well today.

So can u guarantee me if black women in Nigeria are in position of power Nigeria will become a first world nation

Nigeria's problem is systematic and not individual.
Feminism didn't build any civilization instead it destroys civilization starting from the focal point of a society which is the family unit.

4 Likes

Re: Women Are Bad Marriage Advisers. by goldman777: 9:08am On Apr 22, 2021
cococandy:
Yet when men give marriage advice to other men, they never preach the kumbaya you expect women to preach.

Their one stop sentence is to “send her back to father’s house”. Almost without fail, they never advice other men to stan bull shyt. That’s not breaking the home?

Very very funny

Cheating spouse spotted grin y would a man advice his fellow man other than this

1 Like

Re: Women Are Bad Marriage Advisers. by CHoccolaTE: 10:00am On Apr 22, 2021
obynzo:
@OP you are right in some instances, but it goes for both genders but the scenarios you pointed out are more common with Women.

I have an experience before I got married, then I was a struggling guy working as a contract staff in MTN. There was a girl I wanted to ask out on a relationship hoping then that it would lead to marriage. This girl was treating me badly and making mockery of me then and her friends were urging her on. Do you know the surprising thing one of her friends then a pregnant married woman in her front would be urging her to not look at me that I no reach am and that I am a borderline stalker that my love for her is somehow, but would come to me in private to borrow her money and she would be bad mouthing her friend that she doesn't have sense that here is a guy who really cares for her and she is doing the guy anyhow.

Fast forward when things improved for me and I moved on to a far better job and got married, this babe started avoiding me out of shame. The thing is that mostly among women especially women of the same age bracket, they are the worst people to turn to for advice.

You are a married man that's why she is avoiding you, she has no business with you anymore. If she was still contacting and calling you you would have said she is now begging you for relationship.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Are Bad Marriage Advisers. by CHoccolaTE: 10:05am On Apr 22, 2021
dominique:

Very brilliant post.

The idiot's will still look for how to blame women for Nigerian problems after reading your post.

If women were in charge of the country and things get messed up males will not waste time to blame and insult all women. Now they are in charge and Nigeria keeps getting worse every day they will still never agree that Male leaders are to blame.

1 Like

Re: Women Are Bad Marriage Advisers. by Richy4(m): 10:25am On Apr 22, 2021
Reex12:
you only shown the side your mum wants you to like ..simp.
try getting on her badside and know you'll would be shocked

Haba!!!! Who is this one again? Hmmmm!!!!!!! Your write up here have shown that I should not waste my time on you... I can imagine your upbringing ….horrible mother, awful sisters…. No home training, no manners… that’s why you see nothing wrong with calling someone you don’t have a clue about Names in a public space … I am having a good time dear, I don’t want a negative energy anywhere around me today both online and offline… So have a good day…

1 Like

Re: Women Are Bad Marriage Advisers. by Goel: 10:33am On Apr 22, 2021
AmazonTopaz:
Please keep quiet Nigeria is no different from India so stop insulting the country when yours is no better.
LOL yeah. In India, the issue with feminism spins around competing with men for better education, job, business and wealth generation, ranks in military, sexual freedom and they have been gaining so.

In areas like Bangladesh, Myanmar, Sub-Sahara Africa or outskirts of southeast Asia, women are more "equal" as men than in India; both being illiterate, uneducated and working as daily wage labourers at construction sites.

If you believe that India is like Nigeria, Nigerians must hold back and stay in their country. They will get world class Ivy league style IITs, IIMs, AIIMS and IISERSs to study, PGI and Apollo like chains for healthcare, highly paid jobs like Indian automotive and IT sectors and among world's largest rail and road systems to travel throughout a peaceful country, sail in cruise ships in rivers through thousands of kilometers where life is not only normal without influence of terrorist groups like Al Shabab or Taliban, but also no country has shown military power and guts to cross country's shores in past 50 years.

Over it, these indicators keep on improving with high GDP growth and HDI.
Re: Women Are Bad Marriage Advisers. by Goel: 10:42am On Apr 22, 2021
AmazonTopaz:
And Indians don't have money do you know the number of billionaires in India can you compare them to the ones in Nigeria and you say your country has money but number one in poverty capital cheesy
Gini Index of Nigeria is more than India. So clearly Indian billionaires hold that much of wealth.

Or probably because gap is too much. India's wealth per person is 4 times of Nigeria as well as African average. Even if we ignore billionaires' wealth and use "median wealth" for normal people, it is still more more than 2 and even almost 3 times of Nigeria. More wealth means you are generating more income as well. So clearly a non-billionaire normal Indian streetman is three times wealthier than an African one.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_total_wealth

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_wealth_per_adult
Re: Women Are Bad Marriage Advisers. by Goel: 10:47am On Apr 22, 2021
Caleycashh:
Hahahaha... so when you want to give a good contrast you mention India!?, you must be the most foolish person on earth, a country filled with overpopulated stinking humans and impoverished as hell... you need a psychologist for even thinking of India, then go their and marry their men now, mumu girl!, blah blah blah, how many men have you asked out!??... stupid idiot, continue living in denial, don't quote me again with your stupid Indian mentality!, mtcheeew
India is an overpopulated stinking country!
Where do you live dude? Kindly ask your compatriots to leave this hell called Republic of India as soon as possible.
Re: Women Are Bad Marriage Advisers. by ofiko123(m): 11:42am On Apr 22, 2021
Who gives marriage advice nowadays
Re: Women Are Bad Marriage Advisers. by Nobody: 11:42am On Apr 22, 2021
CHoccolaTE:

You are a married man that's why she is avoiding you, she has no business with you anymore. If she was still contacting and calling you you would have said she is now begging you for relationship.

But we never had any business in the first place bros. She never had my time so the avoiding was out of shame. it is so bad that she sees me she will cross to the other side. But anyway my point is that women especially within the same age bracket are bad advisers to each other
Re: Women Are Bad Marriage Advisers. by Shokoloko(f): 11:59am On Apr 22, 2021
DEMZEE:

Women are sexual objects and their pussy is their most prized asset

Wrong again. Children are the most prized possession of a typical woman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Are Bad Marriage Advisers. by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 22, 2021
How can all women be bad advisers?, this statement is coming from a frustrated hoe. angry
Re: Women Are Bad Marriage Advisers. by Rushna27(f): 12:10pm On Apr 22, 2021
DEMZEE:

Just stating facts though
stating fact doesn't mean u generalize...... I've met men who counselled to dissolve one's marriage all because dey ave interest in d woman.... fact is, as we ave dem in women so dey are amongst d men.......... a spoilt egg in a crate of egg doesn't pollute all na......... any phases dat comes to u, attend to it d best u can
Re: Women Are Bad Marriage Advisers. by Caleycashh: 12:15pm On Apr 22, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Stop using the word "hahahaha" it goes to show that you are crying and have nothing sensible to respond with.
Lol you are a clown a big one accept you lost your ego is so fragile you had to respond to me to excruciate your pains oh my my my.
Pity your sexist pitiable self though.Who told you I hate men and did I ever complain to you that my life is miserable when I say that I beat you you will be crying you had nothing to counter me with but went to chase shadows by diverting the topic who talked about men here have I ever claimed to hate men.I don't hate men you illiterate I have father figures who are sane men that value and respect women.My life is good I am living my best life surrounded with people that are worth it.I am a happy person that is why I am taking my time schooling you on the need to have sense and stop making wide assumptions on someone you don't know you have to pity your mental self to be this insane making wide assumptions about someone you know nothing about. I pity you poor boy
I didn't even care to read your gibberish, you don't worth the attention, better take the next available flight to India and marry as many men as you wish, Hahahahaha... MUMU girl!

1 Like

Re: Women Are Bad Marriage Advisers. by Caleycashh: 12:16pm On Apr 22, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Yep women own the world that is why even on this forum men cannot make a conversation without talking about women it is that serious.
You have not been able to contradict my comments because I speak facts.

That said you have every right to be jealous of my hubby he always prays for me and thanks the heavens everyday that I am a light and joy to his life which sane lovely man will not appreciate a Queen like me and treat me right he is a real man not a boy who is a sexist dragging superiority with women and deceiving himself that he is better than women.I am with a man who loves me so much I wonder if I deserve it sometimes but I am lucky and grateful to the heavens and we are enjoying our home owned by the both of us. cool
the stubborn fly follows the corpse to the grave... keep fooling yourself!!!

1 Like

Re: Women Are Bad Marriage Advisers. by Caleycashh: 12:24pm On Apr 22, 2021
Goel:

India is an overpopulated stinking country!
Where do you live dude? Kindly ask your compatriots to leave this hell called Republic of India as soon as possible.
I owe you no apology if you are Indian, your country is a shithole and I'm not saying Nigeria is better!, the thing is India is not on the template for any relevant and sensible comparison, its still a developing country like Nigeria with corrupt leaders... But your country is worst cus you cant compare a billion and 300 million people living in abject poverty... it's a collateral damage situation!... likewise we have lots of ya fellas down here drilling boreholes here and there and disturbing our mother earth, they also suck up shits from public toilets with their sucking vehicles, wait first... is it not your country that people shit publicly in the gutter and drainage ways!?, Hahahahaha, Dude STFU
Re: Women Are Bad Marriage Advisers. by Caleycashh: 12:48pm On Apr 22, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Stop using the word "hahahaha" it goes to show that you are crying and have nothing sensible to respond with.
Lol you are a clown a big one accept you lost your ego is so fragile you had to respond to me to excruciate your pains oh my my my.
Pity your sexist pitiable self though.Who told you I hate men and did I ever complain to you that my life is miserable when I say that I beat you you will be crying you had nothing to counter me with but went to chase shadows by diverting the topic who talked about men here have I ever claimed to hate men.I don't hate men you illiterate I have father figures who are sane men that value and respect women.My life is good I am living my best life surrounded with people that are worth it.I am a happy person that is why I am taking my time schooling you on the need to have sense and stop making wide assumptions on someone you don't know you have to pity your mental self to be this insane making wide assumptions about someone you know nothing about.I really pity you poor boy
You can't tell me words to use stupid thing, I use whatever the hell pleases me, if you don't like it go suck an egg!, No reasonable man will marry you cus you are crazy and if you marry a sensible man you sure will be brutalized always cus of your mentality and mouth, mark my words!
Re: Women Are Bad Marriage Advisers. by DEMZEE(m): 1:10pm On Apr 22, 2021
Rushna27:

stating fact doesn't mean u generalize...... I've met men who counselled to dissolve one's marriage all because dey ave interest in d woman.... fact is, as we ave dem in women so dey are amongst d men.......... a spoilt egg in a crate of egg doesn't pollute all na......... any phases dat comes to u, attend to it d best u can

Exceptions don't make the rule ma'am
Re: Women Are Bad Marriage Advisers. by DEMZEE(m): 1:11pm On Apr 22, 2021
Shokoloko:

Wrong again. Children are the most prized possession of a typical woman

I m talking about their own prized possession that men don't and can never have which is PUSSY
Re: Women Are Bad Marriage Advisers. by Caleycashh: 1:17pm On Apr 22, 2021
Goel:

Gini Index of Nigeria is more than India. So clearly Indian billionaires hold that much of wealth.

Or probably because gap is too much. India's wealth per person is 4 times of Nigeria as well as African average. Even if we ignore billionaires' wealth and use "median wealth" for normal people, it is still more more than 2 and even almost 3 times of Nigeria. More wealth means you are generating more income as well. So clearly a non-billionaire normal Indian Streetman is three times wealthier than an African one.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_total_wealth

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_wealth_per_adult
You are a stupid idiot... three times better than you lots that defecate in gutters and drainages, see this idiot oo, world center of rape!, home of rodents and monkeys eating with humans, what the hell are your brothers doing here drilling boreholes and sucking up toilet shits!?, you must be crazy to think your ginger and spice stinking brethren are richer than us!
Re: Women Are Bad Marriage Advisers. by AmazonTopaz(f): 1:17pm On Apr 22, 2021
Caleycashh:
I didn't even care to read your gibberish, you don't worth the attention, better take the next available flight to India and marry as many men as you wish, Hahahahaha... MUMU girl!

What a clown.

After reading it you choose to lie to yourself between the two of us who wrote gibberish If not you
Re: Women Are Bad Marriage Advisers. by AmazonTopaz(f): 1:19pm On Apr 22, 2021
Caleycashh:
You can't tell me words to use stupid thing, I use whatever the hell pleases me, if you don't like it go suck an egg!, No reasonable man will marry you cus you are crazy and if you marry a sensible man you sure will be brutalized always cus of your mentality and mouth, mark my words!

But I am with a reasonable man a 100% better than you and you are single and miserable with no woman looking your way.
Maybe it is your mother and sisters they are brutalising but not me you stupid thing better change your stupid gutter mentality and brush your smelling mouth
Re: Women Are Bad Marriage Advisers. by Caleycashh: 1:20pm On Apr 22, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

What a clown.

After reading it you choose to lie to yourself between the two of us who wrote gibberish If not you
Read what!?... slept off and met your gibberish this morning, better change your warped mentality or better still relocate to India, Hahahaha, useless thing!
Re: Women Are Bad Marriage Advisers. by AmazonTopaz(f): 1:21pm On Apr 22, 2021
Caleycashh:
the stubborn fly follows the corpse to the grave... keep fooling yourself!!!

You are actually talking to yourself better wake up.and face reality instead of fooling and deceiving yourself to the grave.

Mumu cheesy
Re: Women Are Bad Marriage Advisers. by AmazonTopaz(f): 1:23pm On Apr 22, 2021
Caleycashh:
Read what!?... slept off and met your gibberish this morning, better change your warped mentality or better still relocate to India, Hahahaha, useless thing!

What is there to change when my mentality is working for me and I am meeting the right persons and adding value to my life.Your mentality is actually the warped one and you need to go back to school and seek enlightenment

You are the one posting gibberish you better thank me for having time responding to your stupidity.Useless boy from the gutter talking like a bush rat.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Do Men Think Women's Lives Cannot Go On Without Marriage? / Her Husband Lied About His Job / Why Are Some Wives Been Denied Next Of Kin Status By Their Husbands?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.