Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Cows Disrupt School Activities In Benin City (Photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Cows Disrupt School Activities In Benin City (Photos) (38922 Views)

Open Letter To All Students Over The Resumption Of School Activities In 2020 / Congratulations To Students In These States As They Resume School Activities Tod / Huawei's New Campus In China Looks Like A Big European City (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cows Disrupt School Activities In Benin City (Photos) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Feb 20, 2021
MadamUwais should just pay for the cows so they can feed the children - i heard they feed children in schools and at home during the pandemic
Re: Cows Disrupt School Activities In Benin City (Photos) by Mike008(m): 1:42pm On Feb 20, 2021
When Cows are roaming the streets of Abuja, the FCT... I mean you can see cows in Maitama, Central Area, Garki etc.

What's Benin Secondary school?

Fulanis indeed own Nigeria.
Re: Cows Disrupt School Activities In Benin City (Photos) by femmoy(m): 1:42pm On Feb 20, 2021
Kobicove:
This is nothing new even though it's not proper, why bring it here to cause tribal disaffection?! angry

Is it right for cows to be taking into a school premises? You are the one tryig to cause a tribal e-war with your lack of honesty.
Re: Cows Disrupt School Activities In Benin City (Photos) by Drizzy5001(m): 1:44pm On Feb 20, 2021
I trust Benin people they won't tolerate it. Compared to other region grin
Re: Cows Disrupt School Activities In Benin City (Photos) by PAWG(m): 1:44pm On Feb 20, 2021
Do these cattle rearers read the news at all?
Re: Cows Disrupt School Activities In Benin City (Photos) by IgbosNIGHTMARE: 1:45pm On Feb 20, 2021
Kobicove:
This is nothing new even though it's not proper, why bring it here to cause tribal disaffection?! angry
Don't be stupîd!
What are cows doing in a school.
If I were there and possible to kill some of the cows, I won't even hesitate.

To teach those savage fools a lesson.

Abokî na BASTĄRD!
Re: Cows Disrupt School Activities In Benin City (Photos) by pseudaria: 1:45pm On Feb 20, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
This is not the first time those cows have been passing there.

But why is it a problem now

Do you people want to create discontentment and incite hate over the peaceful movement of cows that you also eat.

What have these cows done to you to make it now a significant move of creating falsehood

Shut the Bleep up
Re: Cows Disrupt School Activities In Benin City (Photos) by BlackFlamefromP: 1:46pm On Feb 20, 2021
Misleading headline. I actually thought the cows entered classrooms and scattered things and pursue both the teachers and the students from their classes.
Re: Cows Disrupt School Activities In Benin City (Photos) by tempusfugit: 1:46pm On Feb 20, 2021
Point of correction, the so called school environment seem perfect for cows!!!!
Re: Cows Disrupt School Activities In Benin City (Photos) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Feb 20, 2021
perkyB:
1.. 9 thief
lmao miss perky tits smiley
Re: Cows Disrupt School Activities In Benin City (Photos) by Eriokanmi: 1:51pm On Feb 20, 2021
defcon4:
They use cow for surveillance, next thing na kidnap
grin exactly my thoughts
Re: Cows Disrupt School Activities In Benin City (Photos) by Bryan88(m): 1:57pm On Feb 20, 2021
Daredelesokan:
copy cat... grin
Re: Cows Disrupt School Activities In Benin City (Photos) by WriterX(m): 2:01pm On Feb 20, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Do you people want to create discontentment and incite hate over the peaceful movement of cows that you also eat.

What have these cows done to you to make it now a significant move of creating falsehood

whilst i get what you are hinting at i don't think at a time like this, grazing your cows at a school which is still in session at the time is actually a good idea, there is already tension and acts like this will fuel it and please don't tell me there aren't any discrete places he or them could have taken their cows to for grazing, there is no significance of a falsehood or some conspiracy been brewed here.
Re: Cows Disrupt School Activities In Benin City (Photos) by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 2:02pm On Feb 20, 2021
Fulani Republic of zoo
Re: Cows Disrupt School Activities In Benin City (Photos) by Mcreloaded(m): 2:05pm On Feb 20, 2021
I noticed water along the path the cows are walking on in the first pic.
Well sha if you experience the kind harmattan that has hit benin city recently I doubt if that small body of water can be there within 2 hours and the harmattan never dry am.
This must be a very very old video during the rainy season.

Well sha the cows are untouchable and as such they should not be disturbed
Re: Cows Disrupt School Activities In Benin City (Photos) by Blacklion3: 2:10pm On Feb 20, 2021
Just another day. Adamu goes to school
Re: Cows Disrupt School Activities In Benin City (Photos) by hagiosfemi(m): 2:12pm On Feb 20, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

U just changed my mind..u think well..
Re: Cows Disrupt School Activities In Benin City (Photos) by biyams83(m): 2:13pm On Feb 20, 2021
Ttooyy12345:
I would have doubted if I didn't see this.
Video and pix of cows disturbing school activities at Ugiemoh Secondary School behind Baden-baden hotel by sapele road in the heart of Benin City the state capital. This is a school owned by Edo State govt.

This is neither in the village nor forest, it is inside Benin town.

This indicate:
*The secondary doesn't have perimeter fence
*Some of these cattle rearers don't care and know where to take their cows for grazing.
*Government failure
When trouble comes hope Edo State governor will not blame election loosers again

https://twitter.com/knightehis/status/1362917047827587072?s=09
please beware of how you share and exaggerate stories
Re: Cows Disrupt School Activities In Benin City (Photos) by Adewale1603(m): 2:17pm On Feb 20, 2021
the future is cow
Re: Cows Disrupt School Activities In Benin City (Photos) by Ttooyy12345: 2:18pm On Feb 20, 2021
[quote author=thebosstrevor1 post=99252820]This is not the first time those cows have been passing there.

So because it was done during the time of Usman Dan Fodio, then it should continue?
Re: Cows Disrupt School Activities In Benin City (Photos) by OgogoroFreak(m): 2:28pm On Feb 20, 2021
They are senior citizens. Avoid them else Buhari decends on you.
Re: Cows Disrupt School Activities In Benin City (Photos) by Aflix(m): 2:47pm On Feb 20, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

See why I said you support cruelty
Re: Cows Disrupt School Activities In Benin City (Photos) by olajizz01(m): 2:52pm On Feb 20, 2021
Uchasa:
Niger Delta no be Yoruba land oo
we are not cowards, we will give them hot hot
Niger Deltans are not coward,but you are gate man for your land on your God giving resources while your slave master got almost all the highest and juicy positions lording over you. pls, can you tell more about being a coward .
Re: Cows Disrupt School Activities In Benin City (Photos) by MightySparrow: 2:58pm On Feb 20, 2021
Put the cows in classes na land the herdsmen teach them. They deserve good education if their owners don't want.
Re: Cows Disrupt School Activities In Benin City (Photos) by Uchasa(m): 3:20pm On Feb 20, 2021
olajizz01:
Niger Deltans are not coward,but you are gate man for your land on your God giving resources while your slave master got almost all the highest and juicy positions lording over you. pls, can you tell more about being a coward .

Not being coward is talking less and fighting physically without an iota of fear. Yorubas are well known cowards in Nigeria, see as una dey japa from your lands.
idiots
Re: Cows Disrupt School Activities In Benin City (Photos) by midehi2(f): 3:32pm On Feb 20, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Shut up, just shut up, i know you doing this to gather mentions but you turning so stupid, so stupid that your stupidity is useless on this forum
Re: Cows Disrupt School Activities In Benin City (Photos) by olajizz01(m): 3:37pm On Feb 20, 2021
Uchasa:

Not being coward is talking less and fighting physically without an iota of fear. Yorubas are well known cowards in Nigeria, see as una dey japa from your lands.
idiots
I think you heard what happened in Ibadan in Shasha just of recent.

Compare it to what you wrote above, provided your no.6 is functioning.

Wake up guy, you are known as gate men in NNPC rank officially,instead of you to fight your common enemy,you are throwing tantrum on other tribe that knew your plight.
Re: Cows Disrupt School Activities In Benin City (Photos) by Kylekent59: 3:43pm On Feb 20, 2021
I can't believe some people are taking us back to the early 90s.
Re: Cows Disrupt School Activities In Benin City (Photos) by seyz91(m): 4:02pm On Feb 20, 2021
you no lie
defcon4:
Re: Cows Disrupt School Activities In Benin City (Photos) by itu404(m): 4:20pm On Feb 20, 2021
Don't see no schoolchildren in the school compound! This is an old clip and only God knows why you people keep heating the security situation in the state. Think that there are politicians who are hell bent on disrupting the peace in that state for whatever reason. When the inferno will start, it will first engulf these trouble makers before the innocent.
Re: Cows Disrupt School Activities In Benin City (Photos) by harmony75: 4:23pm On Feb 20, 2021
cows goes to school, even bubu no go school �

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Admissions At King's University Edmonton Canada / Graduate Slips Into Gutter, Drowns After Downpour / "My Names Are" Or "My Name Is"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.