Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,225 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Comedian Washington In Hospital To Avoid Valentine Expenses On Girlfriend (Video - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Comedian Washington In Hospital To Avoid Valentine Expenses On Girlfriend (Video (23572 Views)

Boyfriend Play Prank With Girlfriend(video) / Join Whatsapp Comedian Group For Jokes Funny Images And Videos / Rapper Lil Wayne Released From Hospital, To Take A Two-week Break From Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comedian Washington In Hospital To Avoid Valentine Expenses On Girlfriend (Video by GLeesMODEL(m): 4:22am On Feb 20, 2021
How Man Gets Himself Admitted To Escape Valentine Expenses From Girlfriend ( Video)*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YiBLF7Oths

The loads of promises made by men and young boys towards ensuring one of the most delightful and amazing Valentine's Day experiences, especially with expensive gifts and premium outings for their spouses may have created more problems and challenges. In a 2minutes skit by Famous upcoming Comedian "Washington" and CEO of Peace Ambassador Agency uncovered some of the frivolous excuses made by several men to escape the Valentine's Day promises they had earlier promised.

In the few minutes skit, Comedian Washington acted the character of sick boyfriend who made several impossible Valentine's promises to his girlfriend, but later claimed to be hospitalised, so as to escape the pressure and demand for their Valentine presents. The doctor who admitted him was the character of Amb Kingsley Amafibe, whose efforts to manage the situation exploded when the girlfriend of his allegedly ill patient arrived at the hospital to demand their gifts from Comedian Washington, regardless of his acclaimed illness.

The humourous skit, which was designed to caution the challenges of unimaginable expectations and professed failure of promises has continue to attract loads of reactions both on social media and several responsive online media platforms. Most comments threw abuses to the Character of Comedian Washington, while other threw blames at his girlfriends for expecting so much from a guy, but instead become independent and solely reliant on their male friends or spouse.

According to reports, this is the first skit of Comedian Washington in his Comedy Career, though he performed excellently well and his fans continue to commend him for the step he has taken to make his career better and bigger. The Character of a Doctor on the short comedy skit, Amb. Kingsley Amafibe remains one of the most outstanding entertainment practitioner and showbiz Enterpreneur in Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Comedian Washington In Hospital To Avoid Valentine Expenses On Girlfriend (Video by GLeesMODEL(m): 4:22am On Feb 20, 2021
Lol

1 Like

Re: Comedian Washington In Hospital To Avoid Valentine Expenses On Girlfriend (Video by Flexherbal(m): 6:15am On Feb 20, 2021
Funny !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Comedian Washington In Hospital To Avoid Valentine Expenses On Girlfriend (Video by Patrioticman007(m): 12:21pm On Feb 20, 2021
The times are hard just do it your way, without crime.
Re: Comedian Washington In Hospital To Avoid Valentine Expenses On Girlfriend (Video by BlessedNuel: 12:21pm On Feb 20, 2021
Funny and interesting skit....more views and credit alert
Re: Comedian Washington In Hospital To Avoid Valentine Expenses On Girlfriend (Video by BigDawsNet: 12:21pm On Feb 20, 2021
Inside life shocked
Re: Comedian Washington In Hospital To Avoid Valentine Expenses On Girlfriend (Video by Eastson(m): 12:21pm On Feb 20, 2021
When you have money you'll be buying and showing off cars without savings but when sick you will be begging.
Celeb life is crazy.

For single ladies
Serious Hookup Needed: https://www.nairaland.com/5903970/matured-single-lady-needed-serious#90317387
Re: Comedian Washington In Hospital To Avoid Valentine Expenses On Girlfriend (Video by Kharol1234: 12:21pm On Feb 20, 2021
Which kind fake Washington be this angry, na me be the real Washington
Re: Comedian Washington In Hospital To Avoid Valentine Expenses On Girlfriend (Video by Cookcounty: 12:21pm On Feb 20, 2021
What is today's date
Re: Comedian Washington In Hospital To Avoid Valentine Expenses On Girlfriend (Video by Yeyeboi05(m): 12:22pm On Feb 20, 2021
Omo
Re: Comedian Washington In Hospital To Avoid Valentine Expenses On Girlfriend (Video by adesegun121(m): 12:23pm On Feb 20, 2021
Ok
Re: Comedian Washington In Hospital To Avoid Valentine Expenses On Girlfriend (Video by Nobody: 12:23pm On Feb 20, 2021
Some people no mumu, dem just wan prove one mumu
Wetin i no go see before my soul return grin
Re: Comedian Washington In Hospital To Avoid Valentine Expenses On Girlfriend (Video by Nobody: 12:24pm On Feb 20, 2021
Una mumu too much undecided undecided, was i suppose to laugh , Abeg refund me my data. cry
Re: Comedian Washington In Hospital To Avoid Valentine Expenses On Girlfriend (Video by Nairalandwizerd(m): 12:24pm On Feb 20, 2021
So FG paid 800 million to the kidnappers?

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Washington In Hospital To Avoid Valentine Expenses On Girlfriend (Video by Twelfthman: 12:24pm On Feb 20, 2021
Nairaland mods are jokers.
Re: Comedian Washington In Hospital To Avoid Valentine Expenses On Girlfriend (Video by Nobody: 12:25pm On Feb 20, 2021
Alexreports and hyping dumb people

lol upcoming comedian

So their are those who are praying and waiting to be clowns

1 Like

Re: Comedian Washington In Hospital To Avoid Valentine Expenses On Girlfriend (Video by Nobody: 12:25pm On Feb 20, 2021
GLeesMODEL:
How Man Gets Himself Admitted To Escape Valentine Expenses From Girlfriend ( Video)*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YiBLF7Oths

The loads of promises made by men and young boys towards ensuring one of the most delightful and amazing Valentine's Day experiences, especially with expensive gifts and premium outings for their spouses may have created more problems and challenges. In a 2minutes skit by Famous upcoming Comedian "Washington" and CEO of Peace Ambassador Agency uncovered some of the frivolous excuses made by several men to escape the Valentine's Day promises they had earlier promised.

In the few minutes skit, Comedian Washington acted the character of sick boyfriend who made several impossible Valentine's promises to his girlfriend, but later claimed to be hospitalised, so as to escape the pressure and demand for their Valentine presents. The doctor who admitted him was the character of Amb Kingsley Amafibe, whose efforts to manage the situation exploded when the girlfriend of his allegedly ill patient arrived at the hospital to demand their gifts from Comedian Washington, regardless of his acclaimed illness.

The humourous skit, which was designed to caution the challenges of unimaginable expectations and professed failure of promises has continue to attract loads of reactions both on social media and several responsive online media platforms. Most comments threw abuses to the Character of Comedian Washington, while other threw blames at his girlfriends for expecting so much from a guy, but instead become independent and solely reliant on their male friends or spouse.

According to reports, this is the first skit of Comedian Washington in his Comedy Career, though he performed excellently well and his fans continue to commend him for the step he has taken to make his career better and bigger. The Character of a Doctor on the short comedy skit, Amb. Kingsley Amafibe remains one of the most outstanding entertainment practitioner and showbiz Enterpreneur in Abuja.

Pulling out this prank just to avoid your responsibility?

Responsibility is like a shadow. You can't run away from it.

The FUTURE is FEMALE
Re: Comedian Washington In Hospital To Avoid Valentine Expenses On Girlfriend (Video by kalu61(m): 12:27pm On Feb 20, 2021
Sapphire grin

Where have you been?
Re: Comedian Washington In Hospital To Avoid Valentine Expenses On Girlfriend (Video by Nobody: 12:29pm On Feb 20, 2021
kalu61:
Sapphire grin

Where have you been?
School has resumed so I don't frequent here as before. Happy weekend.
Re: Comedian Washington In Hospital To Avoid Valentine Expenses On Girlfriend (Video by futurerex: 12:31pm On Feb 20, 2021
Not funny

1 Like

Re: Comedian Washington In Hospital To Avoid Valentine Expenses On Girlfriend (Video by Paulyaweh(m): 12:31pm On Feb 20, 2021
Alex report and useless news..
Seun how did this make fp
Re: Comedian Washington In Hospital To Avoid Valentine Expenses On Girlfriend (Video by kalu61(m): 12:32pm On Feb 20, 2021
sapphiere:
School has resumed so I don't frequent here as before. Happy weekend.
I see.

Running from one lecture hall to the other. Okay, What is what doing, is what doing well.

Regards.
Re: Comedian Washington In Hospital To Avoid Valentine Expenses On Girlfriend (Video by WowSweetGuy(m): 12:32pm On Feb 20, 2021
Naija girls too like money from men
Re: Comedian Washington In Hospital To Avoid Valentine Expenses On Girlfriend (Video by tutudesz: 12:33pm On Feb 20, 2021
Another rubbish making front page from Alex Reporter

3 Likes

Re: Comedian Washington In Hospital To Avoid Valentine Expenses On Girlfriend (Video by Prodigee: 12:34pm On Feb 20, 2021
I no even know wetin to type.
Re: Comedian Washington In Hospital To Avoid Valentine Expenses On Girlfriend (Video by gurunlocker: 12:36pm On Feb 20, 2021
I'm sure this is a paid post.... Because this is absolute rubbish

1 Like

Re: Comedian Washington In Hospital To Avoid Valentine Expenses On Girlfriend (Video by brightdan444(m): 12:36pm On Feb 20, 2021
wahala
Re: Comedian Washington In Hospital To Avoid Valentine Expenses On Girlfriend (Video by davodyguy: 12:37pm On Feb 20, 2021
Mikecold:
Alexreports and hyping dumb people

lol upcoming comedian

So their are those who are praying and waiting to be clowns
That's what he does for a living

(1) (2) (Reply)

Answer My Riddle-who Or What Is Michael / Funny (LOL) Memes On My Phone To Brighten Ur Day / Now, I Am Not Racist But This Is a very Peculiar Phenomena!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.