Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Prophet Jeremiah Received By Okorocha, Dbanj In Company Of Mamuzee Twins - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Jeremiah Received By Okorocha, Dbanj In Company Of Mamuzee Twins (50728 Views)

CAN Accuses Peak Milk Company Of Offensive Advert, Demands Apology / Pastor Adeboye In Enugu, Received By Governor Ugwuanyi / TB Joshua Received By President Salva Kiir & Wife, Mary Ayen Mayardit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Received By Okorocha, Dbanj In Company Of Mamuzee Twins by 9Stamp(f): 7:42am On Feb 21, 2021
Dbanje is getting old
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Received By Okorocha, Dbanj In Company Of Mamuzee Twins by splashbaby(m): 7:56am On Feb 21, 2021
Hipop, Pastor, politician and Kerewa exponent in one house for prayers. So sad

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Received By Okorocha, Dbanj In Company Of Mamuzee Twins by Adakintroy: 8:20am On Feb 21, 2021
ArticleBeast:

You no even sabi lie... How mercy land take dey jakpa?

Them been de jakpa road na. If you know jakpa for the first 4yrs Sha before them park go parmanent site for effrun sapele road.

Come through jakpa ( mansah hotel street) or refinery road anyone.

Jesus is Lord street be the name.

You just de come ?

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Received By Okorocha, Dbanj In Company Of Mamuzee Twins by lordmayor4(m): 8:26am On Feb 21, 2021
I only saw one man wey sabi there and he's using blackberry key 2
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Received By Okorocha, Dbanj In Company Of Mamuzee Twins by coputa(m): 8:35am On Feb 21, 2021
Okorocha judgement started so early, when he's still alive. If you kill with the sword,you will also die by the sword No prophet can reverse it, when God is angry with you,who do you run to?
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Received By Okorocha, Dbanj In Company Of Mamuzee Twins by ArticleBeast: 8:42am On Feb 21, 2021
Adakintroy:

Them been de jakpa road na. If you know jakpa for the first 4yrs Sha before them park go parmanent site for effrun sapele road.

Come through jakpa ( mansah hotel street) or refinery road anyone.

Jesus is Lord street be the name.

You just de come ?
But it don tey na. Me sha know say the man way no too pure. He just dey share money like bullion van. Na those wey dey find miracle I pity. I enter the church once onto the finest, I no spend reach 10 minutes. Even Osu sef don calm down
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Received By Okorocha, Dbanj In Company Of Mamuzee Twins by EMMY76: 9:18am On Feb 21, 2021
Nigerian pastors are part of the reason why nigeria is so very corrupt and undeveloped instead of preaching to all these corrupt nigerian politicians to repent and return their loots they will rather prefer to validate them by praying for them and accepting their looted funds.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Received By Okorocha, Dbanj In Company Of Mamuzee Twins by Adakintroy: 10:15am On Feb 21, 2021
ArticleBeast:

But it don tey na. Me sha know say the man way no too pure. He just dey share money like bullion van. Na those wey dey find miracle I pity. I enter the church once onto the finest, I no spend reach 10 minutes. Even Osu sef don calm down

You don talk am. People too find miracle. The. Thing tire me for them.

Na dem make this men de feel like God and just de blow careless. Truth many of them non get what to do with money.

Enter him church, them de sell all the sellable. anointing water, stickers, hand band., Prayer mountain, white dress for prayers, prayer mat. Name it. Ogbeni leave. The guy na scam.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Received By Okorocha, Dbanj In Company Of Mamuzee Twins by Truefaith: 10:20am On Feb 21, 2021
"It was indeed a moment of delightfulness for the advancement of the gospel of Christ.."

Really?

What aspect of the gospel of Christ did this 'prophet' and his hosts really advance?

Christ paying for our sins on the cross or coming out of the tomb?

Did this 'prophet' ever speak about Christ in a way consistent with what the Bible says about Christ?

Or does the "gospel of Christ" consist of what new car to acquire or what new house to build?

Christ warned people to be careful what word they use

www.thetruechristianfaith.com

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Received By Okorocha, Dbanj In Company Of Mamuzee Twins by Blackdisciple(m): 12:14pm On Feb 21, 2021
The clothes they put on, are those twins altar boys
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Received By Okorocha, Dbanj In Company Of Mamuzee Twins by Sleekfingers: 12:43pm On Feb 21, 2021
Not surprise.......most nigerians worship their pastors........especially ladies.....their pastors dey always bless their breast and toto......ask ukamaka....she go tell u, wetin her pastor use her breast and toto do
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Received By Okorocha, Dbanj In Company Of Mamuzee Twins by ArticleBeast: 2:42pm On Feb 21, 2021
Adakintroy:

You don talk am. People too find miracle. The. Thing tire me for them.

Na dem make this men de feel like God and just de blow careless. Truth many of them non get what to do with money.

Enter him church, them de sell all the sellable. anointing water, stickers, hand band., Prayer mountain, white dress for prayers, prayer mat. Name it. Ogbeni leave. The guy na scam.
Even some pastors wey call themselves apostle of warri go there go kneel down to become his son unto Ghana must go bag
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Received By Okorocha, Dbanj In Company Of Mamuzee Twins by 777ForChrist: 3:47pm On Feb 21, 2021
Decency15:
Okorocha has lost weight

Your eyes are there.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Orji Uzor Kalu, Tinubu, Saraki Greet Gani Adams / Prophet Wale Olagunju 2021 Prophecies: Buhari Terminally Sick, Coup If.... / Betty Lasher Who Led Oyedepo To Christ In 1969 (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.